The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus Blog on Facebook - Part 9, Daily news from the Band. - Update: 16.7.2020

« Older   Newer »
*ICE* (The Polar Bear)™
view post Posted on 27/3/2019, 04:00 by: *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

*The Rasmus's Instagram Story.* Pic.

_ TR-Story-25-Bis-50 (Pic) ..Issa hint!? gif ..Ring..+ Feather..+ Beach..+ Sand..+ Sea..+ Islands..+ Direction = Sail Away !!gif Beach.. Tropicana.. Dream Hawaii.🌴🌴
~~~
29.03.18. Pic-Pic, Vid. "Sail Away..*pata pata pa*..It's time to leave..*pata pata pa..*..Rainy days..*pata pata pa..*..Are yours to keep.."♪ ♫

Post. "Hide from the sun #laurisweek @lauriylonenofficial."

_ HFTS-16 (Pi, Pi) ..he leaked it! Questions-01-50 (Pi) ..joke, Vi."Run away.." Ro-Ry-Ry, Aw-ww-ww, Ry-Ro-Ry, Duck.🦆 Vi.🌴"Dream Hawaii.." Pst, Pst.
~~~
Vid.🔥 "Dead Promises.. Paintings of the world so pure, ancient prophecies.. Remains of the worlds so cruel.. The time has come, to Hide From The Sun.." 🔟🔟🔟:f:
~~~
*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic.

_ Aki-Story-31-50 (Pic, Pic)

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-30-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Set, Pic, Pic. ..Vid. "Ritornerò.. in ginocchio da teeee.." gif
~~~
Vid, Lyr. "However cruel your answer is.. Be honest please.. I'm waiting on my knees.." 🔟🔟🔟 ..they are Amasssing !! winner_first_h4h

Post. "Bedroom sessions #laurisweek."

_ The-Rasmus-32 (Pic, Pic) . Vid, Lyr. "And Rock 'n Roll won't teach me.. What the river said that night.." ... Pic, Pic. Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic. Mexico%20flag-XS-anim
~~~
This com. "Give us some good finnish rock songs." ..also..mf_bookread... Surusilmäinen Kauneus with his Beautiful voice is Amasssing !! 🔟🔟🔟

Lyr, En. "Anna mulle typeriä runoja, aikaa.. Anna mulle ontuva laupeus.. Anna mulle divareiden pinojen alta.. Pölyinen, viisas, vanha.. Surusilmäinen kauneus.."

_ Suru-80 (Pic, Pic) - Musa, iTunes, Spotify, Youtube. - Tähdet Tähdet (Lyr, En) is so Adorable, I approve. gif
~~~

*Aki, Lauri's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Vid, 27.4.

_ Aki-Story-29-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Lauri-Story-02-50 (Pic, Vid)

1-2.6.2020

Post. "Meeting with the boys and manager #hawaii #helsinki #laurisweek."

_ The-Rasmus-31-35 (Pic, Pic) "In The Shadows.." 🌴Pic, Pic .. 🌍 Clock. .. United%20States%20flag-XS-anim, 21:36. - Finland%20flag-XS-anim, 10:36. - Australia%20flag-XS-anim, 17:36.

Vi-Vi-Vi. "Share share share.. Share your music.."🎺🎸..Vi-Lyr.🌴"All that's missing is the sea.."🌊🎺 Same mood, Lyr. "Swimming With The Kids."
CITAZIONE
Post, Vid. "'Ghost Of Love' started off from Pauli's guitar riff. And this song is very much influenced by the '80, which played a huge part in our life when we were younger. And.. This time around we started writing the song from the title; we had the title 'Ghost Of Love' there and we were just thinking what comes to our minds from that. And that was a cool way to approach it."
---
Post. I: "Who was your biggest influence in becoming an artist?"
Aki: "My biggest influence was MTV and the bands in the 80ies. When I was a kid I had a lot of energy, and I kind of wanted to be a part of what they [the bands on MTV] were having and to have a band was my dream, so I'm living it now. Bands like Nirvana and Guns n Roses are still big for me."
Lauri: "For me it's kind of the same. My first real concert was Guns n Roses and Skid Row playing together. I was twelve years old and my sister took me to see the show. I was blown away of the energy."
Aki: "My fist CD was from Jimmy Hendrix. It felt like that that's the thing I want to be part of one day."

*Pauli, Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-15-50 (Pic) _ Eero-Story-14-50 (Pic)

30-31.5.2020

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, 31.5.

_ Aki-Story-27-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Aki-Story-28-B (Pic)

*Lauri's Instagram Blog, Post.* "Incredible Hawaii #skateboard #beach #palmtrees #sunset #home."

_ Lauri-18 (Pi, Pi) #Stars->Vi, Tw, Vi. "Tähdet Tähdet.." 16.1.19. iT, Mu, Sh.⭐☄️#Katto.🐱 Co, Vi. Ry, Ry. Henlo-02-40 (Vi) P2, P3. Pi, Pi, Vi.🍦

Vid, Lyr, En. "Tähdet Tähdet.. Luoksenne tahtoisin pois.. Tähdet Tähdet.. Silloin mun helpompi ois.."
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-26-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Setlist, Post, Set, Eero, Vid. Finland%20flag-XS-anim
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Blog, Post.* "About a year ago I posted few pics from Iceland ♥️, it was film Descent that my friend @naysbaghai directed and @_kiki.bosch_ in main role. Now it’s come time to celebrate 🎉 this! The famous Sydney film festival is gonna play the film and it’s great compliments! Enjoy the trailer at @descentproject and www.sff.com.au."

_ Eero-08-20 (Pic, Pic) _ Eero-Story-13-C-50 (Pic, Pic, Vid)

*Aki, Pauli, Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic. - Pic.

_ Aki-Story-25-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Eero-Story-12-B-50 (Pic)

*Pauli, The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-13-50 (Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
5.11.19, 35:25. I: "We've touched on the fact that you guys are always changing, and it's safe to say that music is changing as well. What's your take on what kind of music we will listen tomorrow, maybe, or in a year, or in 5 years?"
Lauri: "Well. Right now it feels like the new songs have more, like a rock attitude, they have more riffs, and stuff like that. But it's really hard to say, you know, it's still a long way to get the album finished, and.. I think we just always listen to our feelings, and listen to our hearts, and that's the only way we can, we are able to do this year after year."

~~~
*Aki, Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic.

_ Aki-Story-24-50 (Pic) _ Eero-Story-11-50 (Pic)

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12.

_ Questions-01-50 (Pic)

_ Questions-08-Ed-50 (Pic)

_ Questions-06-50 (Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Vid. - Pic, 26.5.

_ Aki-Story-22-Ed-50 (Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic. _ Aki-Story-23-50 (Pic) - Pic.

*Eero's Instagram Blog, Post.* "This was 2018 in Petersburg, one of those moments when you receive a day full of sun after long and cold winter.☀️"

_ Eero-07-20 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Vid.

_ Eero-Story-10-50 (Pic, Vid) 🌊💨 _ Australia-06-35 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - 9News, Link, Link, Link.
~~~

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid. - Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-21-50 (Pic) - Pic, Pic.

*@Sonicpumpstudios, Post.* "Three different drum sessions during this week and this was one of them!"
Pic. "Earlier this week I had a nice drum recording session with @akihakalaofficial I was handling recording engineer duties while @jonschumann and @paulirantasalmi were in charge production-wise. Another prove that these sessions can be held remotely since Jon was in UK and we were @sonicpumpstudios in Finland!"

_ Aki-03-25 (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ Pauli-Story-12-Ed-40 (Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, @Pauli.
~~~

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Vid.

_ Aki-Story-19-50 (Pic, Vid)

_ Aki-Story-18-50 (Pic) - Vid, Live, Lyr. "One of us is lying.." ... Finland:Finland%20flag-XS-anim Vid, Vid.🐿️ .. vs the world:🌍 Tw-Tw-Tw. 💻🎮👾

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ TR-Story-19-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic. - Pic, 22.5.

_ Eero-Story-09-50 (Pic)

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic, Vid.

_ TR-Story-18-50 (Pic, Vid)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-12-50 (Pic)

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Vid.

_ TR-Story-16-50 (Pic)

Post. "The dude in the middle is Miikka Lommi. We've made 2 music videos with him. Which ones? #akisweek @akihakalaofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-30-23 (Pic, Pic) - IMDb, Playlist. - 2001: F-F-F-Falling. - 2012: Mysteria. ♪ ♫ - Pics, Pics, Pic. "UFO?"
~~~

*Lauri, Eero's Instagram Blogs, Post.* "For a moment I can forget everything else #oahu #surf."
Pic. "There's something fitting about playing in a rock band and wearing shiny black ... erm.. overalls."

_ Surfing-19 (Pic, Pic) _ Surfing-02-19 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Vid 🐬, Pic-Pic, Vid, Vid.🌊 Pic, Pic. - 2009: Pic. 2010: Pic, Pic.

Post. Vid. "If everybody had an ocean.. Across the U.S.A.. Then everybody be surfin'.. Like Californ-I-A.." ♪ ♫
~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic.
Aki. "Getting ready to record some drums this week.🔥 @istanbulagop @therasmusofficial #istanbulagop #therasmus."

_ TR-Story-15-50 (Pic, Pic)

*The Rasmus Instagram, Video.* "Memory clips 2019 and radio interview of Lauri & Aki at Zenit. Have you ever sent a curious gift to the band? Send a picture of it and tag @therasmusofficial !"

_ Clips-55 (Pic, Pic, Vid)
CITAZIONE
Vid, 11:20. Lauri: "Yeah. We get a lot of gifts, all the time. Especially here in Russia. People are very, like, they really care about us, there's always a lot of people at the airport or, train station, with gifts. And.. it's great ! But we got this huge painting. That was like, you know, the size of that wall, or something. And I wonder like: 'What are they thinking?' Like, 'How, how can we bring this home?' You know. I live in Hawaii myself, and.. 'How, how I'm gonna put this in my suitcase?' Mm, wonder.'"
I: "What was the painting of?"
Lauri: "It was about our band."

_ Zenit-25 (Pic, Link) _ Zenit-02-16 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Podcast, 3.11.2019.

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic, Vid, Vid. Vid.

_ TR-Story-14-N-50 (Pic) "Ocean", Link, Lyr. 🐾 Vi, Vi, Vi. Ry, Vi.🐾 "Vi", Lyr. "Never Be The Same Again.." Vid.

_ Aki-Story-13-45 (Pic)

*Eero's Blog, Video.* "Delay that bass.. that bass.. that bass.."

_ Bass-40 (Pic, Vid)
~~~

Post. "From Romania ♥️."
Pic. "Summer memories from Romania festival trip #eerosweek @eero_hei."

_ The-Rasmus-29-22 (Pic, Pic)

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Pic. - Pics. Pics, 21.10.2019, Poznan, B17 (PL).

_ Aki-Story-12-50 (Vid, Pic)

*Eero, Pauli, The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-07-D-40 (Pic)

Post. "Have a good weekend! #laurisweek @lauriylonenofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-28-23 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Vid, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-11-50 (Pic)

*Eero's Blog, Post.* "Who is that smiley dude? And where is that, what year? #throwback 😍 looks fun though."

_ Eero-06-19 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-09-50 (Pic) ..Vid. Finland%20flag-S-anim ... Dab-13 . Pic. "Dabbing!"

Post. "At home #laurisweek @lauriylonenofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-27-20 (Pi, Pi) _ Greetings-02-30 (Pi, Vi) ..till '21 ! Aussie-40-2 . Vi-Vi, Vi-Pi.❤️ Vi-Pi-Pi.->Vi-Vi-Vi, Vi-Pi. Vi-Vi-Vi.
CITAZIONE
Post, Vid, Wiki. "This song by these awesome dudes of The Rasmus should have been the soundtrack to the movie by the best director ever Lars von Trier."

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-06-50 (Pic)

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic. *Pauli's Blog, Post.* "41 years ago... Thank You everybody for being part of my life ❤️."

_ TR-Story-12-50 (Pic, Pic, Pic) .. gif .. happybday
~~~

*Aki, Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Vid, Vid, Vid.

_ Aki-Story-10-50 (Pic, Vid) ..🐬.. Link ..🦈.. Vid ..🐬

Post. "Looks like Eero changed his instrument to didgeridoo. Will there be any bass on the next @therasmusofficial album🧐 #akisweek @akihakalaofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-26-22 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. *gif* *Pauli's Instagram Story, 27.3.* Pic.

_ Eero-Story-01-60 (Pic) _ Questions-08-60 (Pic) ... gif .. happybday

Post. "Who else is missing live shows?? #akisweek #therasmus @therasmusofficial @akihakalaofficial."

_ Live-80 (Pic, Pic, Pic)

*The Rasmus Instagram, Video.* "This classic video clip.. we are ready to promote... synchronicity! #eerosweek @eero_hei @paulirantasalmi @akihakalaofficial @lauriylonenofficial."😂

_ Instagram-06-80 (Pi, Vi, Vi) _ Sincro-23 . Pi, Post, Pi. 6.2.18. "Looking at?" Vi, Vi, Vi.⛸️🕺💃

Post "....like we did last summer."
Pic. "Here's a bit of Finland's summer sun from 2019 to warm up your days 🇫🇮 #eerosweek @eero_hei #therasmus."

_ The-Rasmus-23-23 (Pic, Pic) - Vid, Vids. - Vid.

*The Rasmus Instagram, Post.* "This memory must be from 1999 or 2000: we had moved in Nosturi rehearsal space and we were renovating that place. Aki's snare cases on the shelf: vintage style! #eerosweek #therasmus @akihakalaofficial @eero_hei."

_ Instagram-05-22 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "We are working on this new song simultaneously from three different continents. Gotta love this modern technology! This will be a special one! #laurisweek #usa #australia #europe #recording #newalbum."

_ The-Rasmus-22-22 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "Happy Easter! #laurisweek."

_ The-Rasmus-21-22 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "Hawaii Jammin’ #laurisweek #ukulele @lauriylonenofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-20-22 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "Best way to kill time is to write new songs #laurisweek #quarantine #hawaii @lauriylonenofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-19-22 (Pic, Pic)

30-31.3.2020

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06.

_ Questions-01-30-50 (Pic)
~~~

*Eero, Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Vid, Pic. - Pic.

_ Eero-Story-41-40 (Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pics.

*Lauri's Blog, Post.* "Take care."

_ Lauri-03-21 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "Hope you're all good! I really miss this view! It's very hard to say when we have a chance to do this again. We have some festivals planned for the summer. First one of them got cancelled just recently. Sucks, but it's understandable. Stay safe❤️ #akisweek #summerfestivals #therasmus @therasmusofficial @akihakalaofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-18-30 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ TR-Story-24-40 (Pic) - Pics. Tw, Pics, Pic, Pics.
~~~

_ Aki-Story-40-40 (Pic)

Post. "'End of a concert' foto. Taken in London @o2forumktown by Venla Shalin @therasmusofficial #akisweek #deadletterstour #kentishtownforum #o2forumkentishtown #lauriylönen #akihakala @akihakalaofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-17-28 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE

_ Moods-90 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Set, London 2018.
~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ TR-Story-23-D-40 (Pic)
~~~

_ Aki-Story-39-C-40 (Pic)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.

_ Questions-02-Edit-50 (Pic)

Questions-05-Ed-03-50 (Pic)

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic. - Pic.

_ TR-Story-22-Ed-40 (Pic) - Pic, Pic. "I went in a #upside down house." 😮🙃

Post. "3 different logos on drumsticks🥁 Which one you like the most? #akisweek #therasmus #drumsticks #flamelogo #leaflogo #stripelogo @therasmusofficial @akihakalaofficial @wincentdrumsticks."

_ The-Rasmus-16-22 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic, Vid, Vid, Pic-Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ TR-Story-21-Ed-40 (Pic)
~~~

_ Aki-Story-37-50 (Pic)

Post. "Summer memories."
Pic. "Couple of photos of Aki to brighten up your day! 😎 @akihakalaofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-15-50 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Blog, Post.* "One week ago we played an amazing festival in Mexico City @vivelatino. Now, it looks like many of the festivals and tours are cancelled in many parts of the world, which is sad. Remember to support your favourite artists by listening to their music and buying the merch. Stay safe, love you❤️ @therasmusofficial #therasmus #deadletterstour #vivelatino #covid19 #besafe #✌and❤️."

_ Aki-05-21 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero, The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic.

_ Eero-Story-40-40 (Pic)
~~~

*Pauli, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Vid, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-44-D-Ed-40 (Pic) _ The-Rasmus-13-25-80 (Pic, Pic)
CITAZIONE
9.7.2018. "This little creature is my mothers chihuahua Roosa, a good friend of mine, super small but great bodyguard 🐶 Say Hi to Roosa #akisweek #chihuahua @akihakalaofficial."
Lauri, Pic, Vid. - Pic, Vid, Pic #Akita Vid, Lyr. "Un Millón de Rosas.. Que hablaran todas contigo.." Vi-Vi-Vi-Vi. Vi->Pi-Pi, Vi Bern.❤️ Vi, Vi. 💎 27.6.18. ⚽️

*The Rasmus Instagram, Post.* "Throwback pic.. we are probably doing something serious (Vids), judging from the faces."

_ Instagram-04-21 (Pic, Pic, Vids, Vid) _ Shoutouts-33-90 (Pic, Link) - Old vid about Russia, Post, Interv, Post.
CITAZIONE
15.08.2019. "Moi from Helsinki!
Many The Rasmus Fan Clubs have been asking #deadletterstour material. Here you can find pictures, shoutouts, videos etc. Link.
Feel free to use! See you on tour!"

---
Post. "Ok, I think I need to leave now, the hotel restaurant is on fire, and the firemen are asking me to go out, the lobby is full of smoke, whatta????"

~~~
Post. "Signing albums.."
Pic. "#eerosweek here. More Mexico memories: 1. Lauri & Aki signing albums - 2. Ceviches in our lunch break - 3. More albums being signed, what a collection! - 4. I went talavera tiles shopping. - 5. It's embarrassing when it does that in the morning."

_ The-Rasmus-14-25 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic. - Pic-Pic, Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-43-50 (Pic)

_ Pauli-Story-44-50 (Pic)

_ Aki-66-35 (Pic)

Post. "Nice little memories from Mexico soundcheck."
Pic. "Some memories from this Mexico trip: me & Lauri getting ready for soundcheck, Pauli & Aki after the press conference."

_ The-Rasmus-13-30 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki, Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Vid, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-34-40 (Pic)

Post. "This is Eero's social media week. The news: we played an emotional concert at Vive Latino festival in Mexico City. Ah! Thanks for everyone participating at the festival & online. And we are working on a new album this year, that’s something I'm really looking forward to!"
Pic. "Eero's social media week starts: We played a concert at Vive Latino in #mexicocity and it's gonna stay in our hearts for ever! I also wanted to shared these words: stay safe and stay tuned. The Rasmus is working on new material this year and it feels gooood!"

_ The-Rasmus-12-23 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki, Pauli's Instagram Story.*

_ Aki-Story-33-65 (Pic, Pic) _ Pauli-Story-40-65 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic.
~~~

_ Nalle-40 (Pic, Vid, Vi) _ Docu-40 (Pic, Vid) - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. - Who's Who? icon14

CITAZIONE
Post, 24m50. Lauri: "The band name Rasmus might come from the Teddy Bear with the same name. Partially at least."
Pauli: "By the way, we're out of our minds. This idea is sick."
Pauli: "There's a lot of humour in the teddy thing. Because it's so ridiculous. It's something that you shouldn't do. I think everyone has also big doubts about how it will turn out."

Lauri: "It's so tragicomic... In the documentary. 'This idea of teddies...' Oh shit!"

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic, Vid.

_ Eero-Story-39-Ed-40 (Pic, Vid) ☀️🐑 Vid, Pic. Australia%20flag-XS-anim .. 01, 02, 03, 04, 05. = Vid. .. Vids !!
~~~

*Eero's blog, Post.*
CITAZIONE
Pic. "Yesterday we played at Vive Latino festival in Mexico City, and something happened that almost never happens to me: i started crying on stage, in mid of a song.. I think there are a couple of reasons .. but first of all, it was such beautiful atmosphere there , so much love. The audience was singing along so strong. And I had this thought that we are so lucky to be there together in this moment, shortly before these events might get banned. We get to be there playing the music we love, being with these friends who have been so important for me for so long. I'm grateful that we got to do that concert and be part of this uplift for everyone.♥️ Stay positive, stay peaceful, support each other." 📸 @ivonneleslie

_ Eero-05-30 (Pic, Pic) _ TR-09-30 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pic, 24.04.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. I: "Can you remember a prank that you played on each other ?"
Eero: *Describes the whole thing incident when the other guys had that party in the hotel room and he called reception and got them into trouble.*
Lauri: "We thought it was some Japanese businessman !! And it was just him – the jerk !! Ruined our whole party !!"
Eero: "Serves you right !! You should of let me get some sleep !!"

~~~
*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Vid, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-39-Ed-40 (Pic)
~~~

_ Aki-Story-32-Ed-40 (Pic)

Post. "Concert @vivelatino was amazing! #laurisweek #mexico @lauriylonenofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-11-42 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Blog, Post.* "Guys, yesterday @vivelatino was fantastic!!! Such an amazing show, great crowd, amazing festival surroundings. I couldn't be happier! So gracias and take care of yourself and your loved ones❤️ Can't wait to come back to Mexico again✌️@therasmusofficial #deadletterstour #mexicocity #missyoualready."

_ Aki-04-23 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*The Rasmus, Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, Vid.

_ TR-Story-19-D-42 (Pic) _ TR-Story-18-F-Ed-68 (Pic, Pic) @vivelatino
~~~

*Aki, Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-31-C-Ed-40 (Pic)

_ Aki-Story-31-B-Ed-40 (Pic) _ Pauli-Story-38-C-40 (Pic, Pic) @Pauli.

Video. "It's showtime! #laurisweek #festival @lauriylonenofficial."

_ Instagram-03-30 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*The Rasmus, Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-36-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-37-I-Edit-40 (Pic)

_ Pauli-Story-37-H-Ed-40 (Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic, Vid.

_ Aki-Story-30-B-40 (Pic)

13-14.3.2020

Post. "Writing new songs in my hotel room #laurisweek #mexico #mexicocity @lauriylonenofficial."

_ Instagram-02-20 (Pic, Pic) _ tumblr-mjts4unvu-Y1rgv0p5o1-640-50 .. Pic, Link, Post. - Post.
~~~
CITAZIONE
29.10.19. I: "Your home is in California. Your business is in Finland. And your music is everywhere. What are your feelings about it?"
Lauri: "I lived in California for 6 years but I actually just moved to Hawaii two months ago. It's a wonderful place. I can spend hours hiking in the mountains. And it takes me only one night to get anywhere in the world by plane. The world is quite small after all!"
I: "So, the last full length album was released by The Rasmus 4 years ago. What are the plans for future releases?"
"We are currently working on the new album. Some weeks ago we rented a villa in the mountains of Spain and put up a studio set there. It was cool to be just the four of us there on this band camp. We wrote new songs and planned the next album quite far already. I have also written many new songs on this tour inspired by the tour life, fans and home sickness."
I: "You play together in the band for ages, but now you all live far away from each other. You move between Finland and California, Eero lives in Sydney, and we are not sure about Pauli and Aki. What are your relationships now?"
"We are such good friends it's more like a brotherhood. I have gone to the same class with Eero since I was 9 years old. We had our first band together already then. Playing together for 25 years is way more than half of our lives. We could take a ten year break and it would feel like yesterday coming back together."
I: "After almost 15 years of worldwide success you recorded 9 songs full of pain, depression, and hopelessness, and the official videos just make these feelings even stronger. Why?"
"Life is beautiful and I really enjoy it. But I do have dark side of me that comes out through our music. I'm surrounded by fans, glory and success but actually I'm an introvert shy person behind it all. I need to channel painful feeling somewhere and what better place than our music. It's my form of therapy."

_ Aki-Story-29-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero, Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-35-50 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
29.10.19. I: "After 'Dead Letters' the band recorded 'Hide from the Sun'. Again it was full of strong, philosophical, and cool songs. How would you describe this album from your side now?"
Lauri: "'Hide from the Sun' is little more angry album. There were some personal issues that had an impact on the lyrics, and the sound. Every time making an album I try to capture my current feelings on it. It's kind of like writing a diary. We also felt pressure after having such a big hit with 'In the Shadows'."
I: "Next album 'Black Roses' is very cool and emotional. What was special in that album for you?"
"With this album we got a chance to work with legendary producer Desmond Child. He has written biggest hit songs for Bon Jovi, Kiss, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, and many more. He got us working really hard for this album, and it paid off."
---
*Pauli's blog, Post.* "#memories #desmondchild #folegandros @lauriylonenofficial @desmond.child."

_ Pauli-01-40 (Pic, Pic)

*Lauri's Blog, Post.* "Good to be back in #mexicocity #therasmus #concert #deadletters #vivalatino 💥💥 @therasmusofficial."

_ Lauri-02-19 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/6/2020, 17:39

Web  Top
7 replies since 27/3/2019, 03:35   1733 views