The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus at Dzien Dobry (PL) - 12.5.2012, Andy.artmagazine (13.5) - Pirkanmaansanomat (9.5)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/5/2012, 19:58

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

I The Rasmus sono stati ospiti oggi al programma TV polacco "Dzien Dobry" (Link); il Link con l'intervista (purtroppo doppiata) e un'esibizione (in playback) con "I'm A Mess". Almeno ci sono diverse foto in basso. :up:
Altre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. // Altre QUI, sono in due pagine.
Un altro video: Backstage. // Un altro Video con le riprese di un fan.

E un piccolo Video con i saluti del gruppo ed i dietro le quinte dell'intervista a questo programma polacco.

CITAZIONE
Ladies and Gentlemen: The Rasmus!

"Sweden is Abba, and Finland The Rasums. Lauri Ylönen is not only a charismatic lead singer but also a very talented composer and lyricist. Today Finns visited the Warsaw Stodola, now in a coffee shop Cafe TVN met with fans in the studio, told Good Morning TVN love for the Poles, the popularity of past and future, and the scene made the song "I'm A Mess." Do the right is that when Lauri decided to record a solo album, the other members of the team mortally offended at him?"
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/6/2012, 01:17

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/5/2012, 20:03

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

Questa intervista del 2009 allo stesso programma "Dzien Dobry" ora è in 3 topic, non potevo non riportarla. E' Meravigliosa, mi fa troppo ridere. :bacio: Almeno allora li hanno fatti suonare dal vivo. :up:

PS: Hanno cancellato i video da youtube; Il Link per vedere sul sito del programma polacco "Dzien Dobry" l'intervista e l'esibizione del 2009.
CITAZIONE
Post. Questa intervista molto carina + esibizione è in 2 topic (l'altro QUI), aggiungo questi nuovi video anche qui. Il transcript è nei primi post di entrambi i topic.

CITAZIONE (*ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ @ 2/3/2010, 02:01) 
Hanno ripostato i due video dell'intervista alla TV polacca DDTVN del 17.1.2009. Il transcript è nel 2° post del topic, è davvero divertente. "Gin Tonic, Cinque", :lol: :lol: Lauri è Meraviglioso. :bacio: C'è anche un piccolo live. L'intervista; il Live. (In The Shadows, LIAWWY)

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/6/2012, 01:07

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/5/2012, 20:05

Group:

band

Da un Post dal Blog dei The Rasmus su Facebook, una nuova intervista di un sito austriaco, "Andy.artmagazine" del 13.5.2012. E' già in inglese. (ITA) _ (Pics: 1, 2, 3, 4. Blog.)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus Interview - talent show on hate-love and mother

Yesterday afternoon it was so far and I met frontman Lauri and Aki drummer of the band "The Rasmus" totally relaxed in the backstage area of the arena for discussion. In recent years, there was certainly a little quieter from the Finns, but they get 2012 with the album "The Rasmus" again to round musical envelope. Together we talk about life on tour vs. Recording sessions in the studio, tells about social media and singer Lauri us why he really hates casting shows.

I: "Since today's Mother's Day I’m going to ask you what's the best advice you mother gave you?"
Aki: "Behave!! (laughs) That's a really good one!"
Lauri: "I think I'm still my moms' boy. I still have quite close contact to my parents, even though we're travelling, you know. It's good to keep in touch with you family, I think it's very important. Especially in this job it's so crazy you know, you have fans, and all the fame and hype. And you know when I come home, I go to the same place where I was born and my mother still lives there. So everything is kind of like the same. So it's a good for your inner balance."

I: "What's the most challenging aspect on being in the entertainment business?"
Lauri: "Well, I think it's just to keep your own head together. So many times it feels like there's a lof of people who want to give you advices how to handle things, especially on our new album it was important that we make the decisions as a band."
Aki: "The bigger you get, the more you have to deal with things that don't have anything to do with music. We love to play music and the main focus should be on the music, not our personal life or anything else."

I: "What do you prefer: touring or recording in the studio?"
Lauri: "I like both! You know in the studio you can be a total nerd and try all the stuff on the computers and whatever. In the live situation we're not able to do all that, so it's nice to be more raw and simple. There's also a different energy in the studio."
Aki: "Travelling is great, beeing on tour and meeting people. We see different cultures. Both things are interesting and different. We enjoy everything."

I: "Besides music, what's your greatest passion in life?"
Lauri: "For me it would be architecture. I’ve been kind of self studying the last couple of years and designed my own house, which we just started to build."

I: "Who was your biggest influence in becoming an artist?"
Aki: "My biggest influence was MTV and the bands in the 80ies. When I was a kid I had a lot of energy, and I kind of wanted to be a part of what they [the bands on MTV] were having and to have a band was my dream, so I'm living it now. Bands like Nirvana and Guns n Roses are still big for me."
Lauri: "For me it's kind of the same. My first real concert was Guns n Roses and Skid Row playing together. I was twelve years old and my sister took me to see the show. I was blown away of the energy."
Aki: "My fist CD was from Jimmy Hendrix. It felt like that that's the thing I want to be part of one day."

I: "Let's talk about today's music. Adam Lambert is quite a big star in Finland. What do you think about his music?"
Lauri: "He's hanging out with this Finnish guy. He's a very good singer, one of the best male singers of the moment, but I don't listen to his stuff only what I hear from the radio."

I: "What's your opinion on casting shows like American Idol in general?"
Lauri: "I don't know how many [shows] we have going on right now. 'Voice of Finland', 'Fame Factory', 'X Factor' etc. It's nice to watch but I don't know if it's the right way to create stars. It's such a short period of time, they have like a year to prove that they're good or something. I like things that have time to grow in a natural environment before they become something big."

I: "Would you be interested to be one of the judges on a show like that?"
Lauri: "I've been one a couple of times. I hate it! But it was the only way to get to play at those shows ourselves. You know, I don't like that. These people on the shows are very fragile, they all have their own feelings and ideas about what's good and what's not and if I say something it maybe has a bigger effect than I think it has. I might change the way they've been doing things, just because I said something stupid."

I: "How long are you going to stay in Vienna?"
Lauri: "We're leaving tonight. At first we're playing the gig and then we're going to have an after party. It's gonna be here right after the concert."

I: "How do you deal with Social Media?"
Aki: "It's not easy, because we're quite of an old band, but we do have a Facebook page with almost 400.000 people there. Yesterday I had this idea that we should have a chat for like 30 minutes with our fans since we have fans all over the world, like Japan or Mexico. Sometimes I post some photos of concerts so that the fans can see what we're doing."

Here's the new single "I'm A Mess" from the album "The Rasmus". (Video)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/8/2013, 12:02

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/5/2012, 20:08

Group:

band

Su Google avevo trovato un'altra intervista del sito finlandese "Pirkanmaansanomat" del 9.5.2012. (ENG, ITA)
Nelle news che la segnalavano c'era anche un'altra Foto.
"We worked on the previous album probably nine months, as it now was born about nine weeks."
Da un estremo all'altro, per me è poco. (La traduzione di Google, non si capisce molto)

CITAZIONE
Veljeysvoima takes

The Rasmus makes its first concert gig in Tampere in October. Näsi rock fountain little guys are not on the season tarjenne morning swim.
The Rasmus was a tour-point in their lives tend to rotate keikkapaikkakuntiensa fountains and swim with them.
"Tampere is a damn good fountain. We went there for some refreshing wet after the party. Haalimme bar crowd, and we were there from the very funny puukujan uimingit," the band's singer Lauri Ylönen remembers the band's visit to Tampere in a few years ago.

Description of the issue has been Näsi rock fountain.
"Welcome to the residents of Tampere, to swim in the fountains of Urho Kekkonen, if you happen to deviate from Helsinki. However, we are cautious with fountains everywhere, they may contain glass."

Lauri Ylönen continue veijarimaisilla jutuillaan the band's laid-back feel to it, which can be felt also published in April of their album. The album is the band's most positive ever and the songs convey the presence of band members.
"It is true, and if the good of authenticity will also be conveyed to the listener. For me, we had a good-humored, even a little uplifting feeling, in adopting it. The band had been together a long time for the older model."

The previous album, The Rasmus was an American producer.
"The band's vibe is waning at the time heavily. Me and our guitarist Pauli Rantasalmi songs we did in Los Angeles and who knows where. We sent them jacks of e-mail you to believe that such issues were made! We worked on the disc probably nine months, as it now was born about nine weeks."

From the new album will also be conveyed back to your own conclusion.
"At some point, maybe we todistelemaan that yes this is a rock band. We were somehow blind to it, the credibility of the leaves. It starts with self-assurance, not that the guitar will be räyhäämään. Errors, if they want to say as error, can not blame the youth. Now, life has become a little more, and we dare say, this sort of band we are, we will experience the desired music, and that is what we are supposed to do."

The band's eighth album was called The Rasmus. Disk is also considered a Finnish-language name.
"Step plate, we invited Cat and the Mouse name. Reflected the name of the stuff, so that we origins of such low language-in-cheek hassuttelijoita. In a way, I regret nimenmuuttuminen, but time was not yet ripe for this "fine" name."
"Bands put their name to disk usually at the early stages, but The Rasmus-name is well suited for us to this moment. We now have a new old atmosphere, returning to the roots. Puuhasimme on its own, we compared ourselves to the opening, and the band, which has a bit ridiculous comparison, but had such a feel that is displayed to damn, we will know how to itself."

At the same time, The Rasmus wanted to shape the future as such, where you can lead a carefree life for another twenty years, if and when things will continue.

Tampere Hall in October
The Rasmus is an internationally successful Finnish bands. It has sold about 3.5 million records. The Rasmus was published in April in 16 countries. They are currently negotiating American distribution.
"The reception has been good in the world. Old hittimme, such as in 2003, appeared in In The Shadows, have created a good foundation. Well done, keep in mind that the gang."

The band's European tour will start in May in Stockholm now and will continue over the summer in Russia and elsewhere in the east. Possibly, the band also appears in one of Finland kesäfestarilla, but the actual time for a concert tour in Finland in October. For the first time, The Rasmus concerts at the Tampere Hall. Ticket sales in 13 October audible concert began two months ago.
"Individual concert performances we have the experience, but the actual concert tour, the band has not been made previously. However, Europe, venues and concert culture more similar to a concert hall, the look and atmosphere of the bars."

Lauri Ylönen promises that they will play songs from all Finnish tour levyiltään. The hit streak in addition to the band to give concert in the acoustic part, which communicates to the public to get involved in someone willing to sing.
"We also have a wonderful lighting design, which may be a song at your own look."

Potential visitors, they do not yet know.
"Finland's tour is still a long time. You can not know, even if the Jani-Petteri would be involved to refer to."

Athlete Jacks took muijat
Rasmus started school as a band. Their first gig, it threw the eighth grade Christmas party. The options were the name of Donohoe and later Sputnik.
"The name of the blanks Rasmus changed the then drummer Janne Heiskanen contemplation Räsmos called the band and the band Primus fanittamamme time. Rasmus is also the son of a Swedish name, but it was by no means established our name."

Rasmus in the Big Bang, our gang against gang-market feel, had so much power that the universe continues to expand.
"We had at that time in school, can not say disgrace, but an application for a separate identity. We think about what would be our thing when the athlete to take up all the guys muijatkin. We hustle culminated in the band. It was a creative, forward-consuming time we confrontation against the world-stuff. We gave of ourselves in the early days probably really arrogant image, but it pushed forward job."

The band's composition has remained except for one member of the same establishment since 1995.
"Is a pal veljeysvoimaa which is greater than the duration and the twin friendship better. Happiness is also the fact that a family was interested in all of us almost at the same time. No-one has not had to sell the idea that children get when I have a. When the packet is himassa, look down again, and life in a selfish way, time has passed. More than a decade we rillutella our hearts' content, ad nauseam. Kicks is now available on any subject."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 14/5/2012, 17:04

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/5/2012, 20:10

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 14/5/2012, 15:40

Group:

Un altro video al programma polacco "Dzien Dobry" (12.5.2012): Backstage.
---

Da un Post dal Blog dei The Rasmus su Facebook, una nuova intervista di un sito austriaco, "Andy.artmagazine" del 13.5.2012. E' già in inglese, meno male. La aggiungo nel 3° post. :up:
CITAZIONE
I: "Besides music, what's your greatest passion in life?"
Lauri: "For me it would be Architecture. I've been kind of self studying the last couple of years and designed my own house, which we just started to build."
I: "Would you be interested to be one of the judges on a show like American Idol?"
Lauri: "I've been one a couple of times. I hate it! But it was the only way to get to play at those shows ourselves. You know, I don't like that. These people on the shows are very fragile, they all have their own feelings and ideas about what's good and what's not and if I say something it maybe has a bigger effect than I think it has. I might change the way they've been doing things, just because I said something stupid."
~~~

CITAZIONE
I: "Oltre alla musica, qual'è la tua più grande passione nella vita?"
Lauri: "Per me sarebbe l'Architettura. Ho studiato un po' da solo negli ultimi due anni ed ho progettato la mia casa, che abbiamo appena iniziato a costruire."
I: "Saresti interessato ad essere uno dei giudici in uno show come American Idol?"
Lauri: "Ci sono stato in uno un paio di volte. Lo odio! Ma era l'unico modo per arrivare a suonare con il gruppo in questi spettacoli. Sai, non mi piacciono. Queste persone agli spettacoli sono molto fragili, hanno tutti i loro sentimenti e le loro idee su ciò che è buono e quello non lo è, e se dico qualcosa magari ha un effetto più grande di quello che io penso abbia. Potrei cambiare il modo in cui fanno le cose, solo perché ho detto qualcosa di stupido."
~~~

Che tenerezza. :bacio: Oltre ai The Rasmus, alla carriera da solista (Post) sta anche studiando. Avevano ragione QUI, "This guy doesn't need a sleep." (Post)
Gli servirà per fare qualcosa di diverso, oltre ad essere una passione.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 14/5/2012, 17:01

Web  Top
‚winterheart
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 16:09

già :) non sta mai fermo!

Bella l'intervista in Austria, mi piace anche la foto *-*
Quella di Dzien Dobry la vedrò non appena potrò usare il computer, a meno che non la metta qualcuno su youtube perché posso vederli solo da lì

view post Posted on 4/6/2012, 23:57

Group:

L'avevano aggiunta su youtube, e cancellata il giorno dopo. Il problema è che hanno cancellato anche quella vecchia ("Gin Tonic, Cinque"), :lol: era lì da un po'. Il Link per vedere sul sito l'intervista e l'esibizione del 2009.
Sono super fiscali; -_- aggiungetela voi su youtube come fanno gli altri siti. :up:

Riporto anche qui il Video con i saluti del gruppo ed i dietro le quinte dell'intervista al programma polacco "Dzien Dobry" del 12.5.2012 del 1° post.

Sempre dalla loro ultima partecipazione a questo programma ho trovato altre foto QUI. Versione mignon, purtroppo. Sono in due pagine.

PS: un altro Video con le riprese di un fan.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/6/2012, 01:22

Web  Top
7 replies since 12/5/2012, 19:58   733 views