The Rasmus - Italian Community

News On The Band - Part 2, From: 28.8.2009. - To: 10.6.2011

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 21:55

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

The 2nd Thread about the Band's News. The 3rd. The 1st.

Source: therasmusforum.com ~~ More Updates: HERE (Media)

Contacts: Official Site -- Myspace -- NEW Facebook (Old page)

Lauri's solo contacts: Official Site - Facebook - Twitter

Backstage videos from the Black Roses World Tour 2009 are in this Post. (Youtube)

10.6.2011 (FB)

A new Post from Lauri from his Blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"Moi! We are finally playing the first real gig on Sunday! It's about time. Also the new music video for In The City coming out beginning of next week. Amanda is going totally crazy..."

First screenshot from the video 'In The City' from a new Post by Owe Lingvall on his blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"First screenshot from the upcoming video 'In The City' with Lauri and naughty Amanda!"

cityaj.th (Link)

The Thread about Lauri's video for 'In The City'.

News about Lauri's solo album 'New World': possible releases in several countries as well in Autumn from this interview, Metropoli dated 20.5.2011.
CITAZIONE
Also the solo career of the man seems to be having an international success, the album being released in a number of other countries as well.
Lauri: "10-15 countries are at least that notified us on wanting to release the album, but only sometime in autumn."

The Thread about Lauri's solo album 'New World'.

A new Post from Lauri on his blog on Facebook where he added a Video of his performance on 12.5.2011 in Vilnius in Lithuania. He was Great as usual, hopefully he will heal his arm soon. gif (the Thread of the performance)

videod
CITAZIONE
"Despite my skateboarding accident I managed to sing 'HEAVY' in Lithuania last week! Check out the performance here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijmWTlx0eyg."

The Thread with all the updates from Lauri's Site and Facebook.

Another Post from Owe Lingvall from his Facebook; news also about the release date of Lauri's video for 'In The City'.

hotel
CITAZIONE
"Back at the hotel after a fantastic videoshoot with Lauri! This will be awesome!"

~~*~~

june
CITAZIONE
"I think it will be released first week of june. Screenshoots from the video will come soon!"

The Thread about the next video for 'In The City'.

10.5.2011 (FB)

From Lauri's Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"Lauri will be performing on Purple Night on the 12th of May in Lithuania! The show will be aired on the Lithuanian channel TV3 at 21:00 UTC/GMT +3 hours."

(at 20:00 in Italy, the Thread)

Another date confirmed also on his Site.
CITAZIONE
Jun 12, 2011
- Helsinki, (FI) @ Suvilahti - Radio Aallon Helsinki-päivän konsertti

The Thread about Lauri's solo Tour.

News about the video for (maybe) the next single 'In The City' from Lauri's solo album 'New World' from his Blog on Facebook, at 5:30 in the morning. gif
CITAZIONE
"hello! I'm back from US yesterday. I was there to film a new video for 'In The City' with Amanda. It will be fantastic!"

-----
A little Mex about the next video also from Owe Lingvall's blog, the director of the previous one for 'Heavy'.
CITAZIONE
"Back home in Sweden after Las vegas videoshootings for 'In The City' video with Lauri and lovely Amanda!"

-----
Another Post from Owe Lingvall about his new website with some news about Lauri's new video; the Link of the site.
CITAZIONE
"Director Owe Lingvall has been in Las Vegas shooting the upcoming music video 'In The City' with The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen. The shootings took place in the center of Las Vegas and the Nevada desert."

There's also a picture:

laurih.th (Link)

The Thread about the next video for 'In The City'.

This week Video about the Finnish Chart; now 'Heavy' is at the 5th place, always an Amazing position.
The album 'New World' jumped up to the 8th place, again this week in the Top 10.

The Thread with all the Charts.

An interview with Lauri from a Russian site where he explains why Amanda, the puppet in 'Heavy' Video, has that name. Really sweet.
CITAZIONE
3. "Why puppet named Amanda?"
"The video shoot was present a little girl. I asked her to name the puppet. She called the puppet by its name."

The Thread with the interview in full.

From The Rasmus Facebook Aki shared an article from the Finnish site IltaSanomat about Hayseed Dixie cover of No Fear; you can hear it Here, il will be released on 29.4.2011.

The Thread with the translation.

This week Video about the Finnish Chart; 'Heavy' is still at No2, Huuuge Congrats !!
'New World' is now 10th, still in the Top 10.

This week Video about the Finnish Chart; 'Heavy' is still at No2, Congrats !!
'New World' is now 6th, but it's still in the Top 10.

classiz.th (Link)

7.4.2011 (FB)

"Album and single #2 in Finland!!! Niiiiiiice!"
CITAZIONE
"The album 'NEW WORLD' and the first single 'HEAVY' are no.2 in the finnish chart!
Check out the chart Here and Here."

chartla.th (Link) (Video)

More info about Lauri's solo album and the next by The Rasmus from the interview by the Finnish site 'Radio Helsinki' on 31.3.2011.
CITAZIONE
- Half of the songs from 'New World' were to be included on a new The Rasmus album but then they were changed.
- He made deadlines for himself and made one song a day.

The Thread with the translation in full.

Some info about Lauri's solo album and the next by The Rasmus from the interview by the Finnish site Iltalehti dated 2.4.2011.
CITAZIONE
"I went to Pauli's to Singapore for a holiday and to make lyrics, and Pauli inspired me in developing in things. But when we met to match the guitars and other sounds, the whole thing just didn't work as a Rasmus style thing."
Lauri releases the album through his own record company, but he takes no pressure about the success.
"The album will not be in any ways economic crises to me. And I won't be depressed if it won't have success. I already started making new material and I believe that I will do also a second solo album."
Lauri assured that in fact of his solo stuff The Rasmus will continue on their normal way.
""This summer we'll start making new album, which would come out in my opinion in about a year."

26.3.2011 (FB)

"hello! I put all the rest of the new lyrics on the website. have a look!"
www.laurimusic.com/music
Disco-nnect - In The City - You Don't Remember My Name - Got You On My Mind - New World

The Thread with all the updates from Lauri's Site. The Thread of his album 'New World'.

Another link to vote 'Heavy' from Lauri's Blog on Facebook; his Post.
CITAZIONE
"Still number one on Ylex himotuimmat chart! Thanks everyone for voting!! Let's make it number one also on Swedish radio!"
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/default.aspx?programid=1319

It's easy, click on 'Heavy' and then to send your vote on 'Rösta'.

An article from the Finnish site Sonera where Lauri talks about all the songs of his solo album 'New World'.

The Thread with the English translation.

Tweet. "I have opened a bandpage in facebook. have a look here!"
http://listn.to/lauri

16.3.2011 (FB, FB)

"Listen to snippets of all the new songs and pre-order NEW WORLD from iTunes Finland!"
http://itunes.apple.com/fi/preorder/new-world/id424732073

"Pre-order your copy of NEW WORLD here - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING."
www.recordshopx.com/artist/lauri/new_world/#cd

Tweet. "hola! reserve NEW WORLD hoy mismo - envio mundial."
www.recordshopx.com/artist/lauri/new_world/#cd

Tweet. "how's my spanish??"

The Thread here on our forum about Lauri's solo album.

15.3.2011 (FB)

"Again - thank you everyone for voting! Lets keep the track as #1 this week as well! Vote for HEAVY here: http://ylex.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/himotuimmat/chart."

How to vote: Here.

The Thread of the single 'Heavy'.

Finally we can hear all the snippets from Lauri's solo album 'New World' on this youtube Video. (Recordshopx - Cdon.com)

The Thread here on our forum about this album.

12.3.2011 (FB)

"Heavy most wanted track on Ylex radio. thanks for voting!!"

Tonight Lauri performed 'Heavy' LIVE at UNICEF charity gig in Finland. His tweet and two videos: 1, 2.

Tweet. "today a little charity concert with Unicef. cool!"

The Thread of this event.

8.3.2011 (FB)

"Good evening! (Hyvää iltaa!) I have put more lyrics on the site again. Hope you like this one too!
This song is a story of a girl who's sentenced to death. Story is quite similar to the first pages of Leo Tolstoi book Resurrection which I read after writing this one. This song is very theatrical and perfect for making a music video.
Read lyrics Here: www.laurimusic.com/music."

An article about the Making of 'Heavy' video with some photos; the Thread about the videoshoot.

6.3.2011 (FB, Tw)

"moi moi! I put some more lyrics to my website.
I wanted to write a song for my little son. I know it’s kind of corny but it felt like a right thing to do.
Check lyrics Here: www.laurimusic.com/music"
-lauri

5.3.2011 (FB)

"Check out Lauri's performance at Emma Gaala 2011 Here.
The world premiere of the single 'Heavy'. Aired in Finland on 26.2.2011."

Lauri wrote this Post on his Facebook where he shared a link to vote 'Heavy'.
CITAZIONE
"HEAVY now at YleX Himotuimmat chart! -- Vote the song here (website in finnish)." http://ylex.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/himotuimmat/chart

How to vote: Here. The Thread of the single 'Heavy'.

3.3.2011 (FB, Tw)

Lauri added on his Site the lyrics of 'Have A Little Mercy'; the Link.
CITAZIONE
"moi moi! I put 'Have A Little Mercy' lyrics.
This song has a quite sensitive theme. It's about a person who is suffering from anorexia.
Check it out Here: www.laurimusic.com/music"

The Thread with all the updates from his Site. The Thread of the album 'New World'.

A new interview from the Finnish site The Voice.
Lauri talks about The Rasmus next album saying that for the previous records they did the songs more on computer; this could mean they will work in a different way for the next one.

The Official Video for Lauri's first solo single, 'Heavy'.
CITAZIONE
-There is a plan to continue this video.

The Thread of the single, the Thread of the Videoshoot.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 27/9/2011, 23:39

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 21:57

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

I've added the questionnaire made by Lauri at Radio YleX on23.2.11.
And a couple of videos from the interview made on 28.2.2011 at the Finnish site Voice Heräämö.
CITAZIONE
- He thought to be the kind of Mad Scientist in the 'Heavy' Video.
- He has been asked if he’s not afraid that now that he has two projects going on after a while all his ideas will end; he said that he has now plenty of them even for The Rasmus which are going to be tried during the summer.
-He thinks most part of the album New World is more techno than heavy, but there are some house stuffs too, kind of Daft Punk things.
-He has been doing also the musical arrangements for 'New World' like also the drums.
-For Amanda they have been doing 3 prototypes.
-There is a plan to continue this video.

The Video of Lauri performance at the Emma Gaala 2011 with his first solo single, 'Heavy'. And some interviews and photos.

The Thread of the event.

Three interviews from Finnish sites on 25.2.2011; The Voice.
CITAZIONE
"Pieces started to fell into their places when I had two different things to do. I was wondering why I didn't started a solo career already before. I'm like who woke up from a coma," Ylönen describes.
Lauri admitted that it wasn't easy to tell to his band mates about his decision of starting a solo career.

"It was a little hard, because I didn't knew how the guys would react. When i was decided that I do this way I told everyone through phone now that almost everyone lives in other countries," Lauri tells.

Ilta-Sanomat
CITAZIONE
"I made this whole new kind of music, which in secret I have been a fan of. On the album can be found different types of machine-music," Lauri reveals.
"I'm a little tired of the rock attitude, which quite stiffed myself. Rock is not always as rebellious as it promises. To rock came some rules. It's quite sissy," Lauri says.
Lauri thinks that the new songs are better than most of The Rasmus' hits.

"Yes I think that these songs are better," Lauri thinks.

Soundi
CITAZIONE
"I myself have designed the cover of the album, did the planning of the video and designed the stage scenery, almost everything. No one was there to give ideas. The Rasmus' demo songs had to be sent to the record label for them to comment that from the lyrics you have to take off some words. There was a lot of control thing to do from the behalf of the band. Like why for a guy had to invent for us out visual image, when we ourselves can design the whole thing."
"The live feeling idea came from Kraftwerk, Jean Michel Jarre and Prodigy. Those black silhuettes start the gig and then they disappear. Screens and lasers come along too, even though the idea is that the stage stuff has to work just as good in a small club like Semifinali just at a festival like Ruisrock,"
Ylönen smileys.

The Thread.

More info about Lauri's solo album from the interview he made today at the Finnish radio YleX Aamu. (Kiitos to Ghostoflove.worpress.com)
CITAZIONE
* The album is more like machine-music at which you can dance, here the presentator mentiones he'd be Lauri-Gaga.
* That some people commented on the 'Heavy' snippet as it would be some kind of a Pet Shop Boys style but actually he made it on the base of Daft Punk style.
* He told the story that has also been posted on his website (laurimusic.com) about how Heavy lyrics were born.
* He thinks that the best song he has ever done so far is 'Heavy'.
* They had trainings of the songs from 'New World' but they went quite like 'shit'.
* The album 'New World' was done together with two of his old friends from high school and most probably they will help him out live too on the stage.
* He thinks he is kind of amateur yet in the field of pop music but he likes to try things.
* When asked about why did he decided to make this solo disc he said that because he is now a 30-something man and he also wanted to try something new and because they have been with The Rasmus for 17 years now and he wanted to do also something new now and thinks of it as a second chance to his life.
* He's not the main character of the 'Heavy' video.
* He mentioned that Eero is living in Italy and Pauli in Singapore; they are usually talking on Skype and make some The Rasmus songs but they will start working hard on it later this year.

Info about Lauri's solo album in This interview he made today at Metro FM Aamushow in Finland. (Kiitos to Ghostoflove.worpress.com)
PS: on youtube Here.
CITAZIONE
* In his solo album there aren't guitars and it will be more like techno music; he recently likes Daft Punk and they kind of inspired him.
* Pauli lives in Singapore and Eero is in Italy quite often.
* He hasn't been thinking of making it a featuring album because the whole thing was new and he also wanted to do everything and worked together on computer with Kwan's Antti Eräkangas.
* He did most of Heavy song himself concerning the video with Owe with a puppet called Amanda, but when it comes to Rasmus videos the record label always tells that they have to look sexy and what has to be in the video.
* That he is trying to modernize he opened a Facebook account (the Laurimusic one).

18.2.2011 (FB, Tw)

Lauri added on his Site also the lyrics for 'What Are You Waiting For'; the Link.
CITAZIONE
"Can't wait to play this one ('What Are You Waiting For?') live! It's a song about a one night stand. Check out the lyrics HERE: www.laurimusic.com/music"

The Thread with the updates from Lauri's Site.

16.2.2011 (FB, FB, Tw, Tw)

Lauri added on his Site the lyrics in full for 'Heavy' and also some info about the song; the Link of the lyrics.
CITAZIONE
"Hi! Here are the lyrics for the first single 'Heavy' (coming out February 25). I wrote them while I was in Singapore visiting Pauli (The Rasmus). The song is based on an interesting conversation I had with a local taxi driver one night. We were talking about what it means to have the freedom of speech. He told me a story of a bird in a golden cage, where all the beauty and wonders of life has been brought infront of him but only thing he really wants is freedom. He asked me to write a song about it, so I went back to my hotel and did it that night. I really hope he's able to hear this song one day!"
www.laurimusic.com/music

The Thread with the all updates from Lauri's Site.

Lauri will be on February 23th, 2011 at the Finnish radio YleX Aamu.
And he will perform at two Charity events: for 'UNICEF on 12th March and at Plan Jäägaala on 13th April, both in Finland.

The Thread with these news in full.

13.2.2011 (FB, FB)

Some screenshots from the video for 'Heavy' from Lauri's Site and Facebook.

image image image

CITAZIONE
"Hey guys! Here are a few still shots from the upcoming video, enjoy! 1, 2, 3."
"Still shot from the upcoming video 'Heavy'. Video out February 28."

The Thread with all the updates from Lauri's Site.

Two posts from The Rasmus blog on Facebook about Lauri's solo album; they wrote it also on their Myspace. (and on the Dynasty Recordings Blog)

CITAZIONE
LAURI RELEASING SOLO ALBUM
In between the next The Rasmus album Lauri will be releasing a solo album. Check out:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/laurimusic
Twitter: www.twitter.com/laurimusic

CITAZIONE
"BUT DON'T BE WORRIED" – says Lauri. "We'll start writing new songs with The Rasmus during next summer and we'll go to studio as soon as possible. After all this work with synthesizers I already miss grabbing the guitar and writing a rock song. I have a feeling that this will be a fantastic summer and fall."

The Thread with all the updates from The Rasmus Facebook.

9.2.2011 (FB, Tw)

Another Link added by Lauri on his Site to listen to a snippet of his first single from his solo album 'Heavy'.
CITAZIONE
"Damn! I wanted to keep a secret but Amazon.de put out a little snippet of the first single already. Listen to the snippet here!
Full song coming soon!"
www.laurimusic.com/music/

On this Site they found the Link of Lauri's new personal site. He has a personal blog also on Facebook and Twitter.
News on the single release and on the video for 'Heavy'.
CITAZIONE
Here's the commercial for Finnish Grammy Awards where first single 'Heavy' will be performed the first time. The single will be available digitally in all major retailers (itunes etc) in Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Holland and Belgium on February 25, 2011.

New music video for Heavy out 28.2.2011.

image (Link)

Finally some news about Lauri's solo album on this Site: there are the tracklist, the album cover, the single cover and a Link to listen to his first single 'Heavy'. (Kiitos)

image Album. Release: 30.3.2011

image Single. Release: 25.2.2011

Album tracklist
Disco-nnect
Heavy
Have A Little Mercy
Hello
In The City
You Don't Remember My Name
Because Of You
What Are You Waiting For?
Got You On My Mind
New World

On the German Forum they also found 2 links to buy it: from Recordshopx and from Cdon.com. (Kiitos)

The Thread here on our Forum.

News about the release of Lauri's solo album from the Finnish site Voice translated on this Site. (Kiitos)
Lauri's solo album should be released on the last week of March 2011.
On this Site they also wrote about the beginning of the article. (Kiitos)
CITAZIONE
"Broadcasting asked my opinion on what the artist albums this year, will sell the most. Predicted the Lauri Ylöstä, even though I have not yet heard about the music."

The Thread here on our forum about Lauri's solo album.
~~~~

The Video where Lauri talks about the video for his first single 'Heavy'; we'll be able to see it on February 28th. The Thread here on our forum about the Videoshoot.
CITAZIONE
"Hello guys! I'm here in Umeå filming a new video for my first single 'Heavy'. It's been a really nice time here and thanks for the great greetings you sent me via Owe; and I hope to see you very soon. Check out the video on 28th. See you."

image (Link)

On his Blog Owe Lingvall added also Lauri's Promo for the Emma Gaala 2011. The video is from a Mexican fan; the official Link from youtube they found Here. (the Link from the Yle site, the Thread where I've added it)

CITAZIONE
"The Emma Gaala almost coming!"

The Thread here on our forum with all the news from Owe Lingvall.

On this Site they found a Video spot for the Emma Gaala 2011 where there is also Lauri with his new look. (the Link from the Yle site)

The Thread here on our forum.

More news about Lauri's video for his first solo single 'Heavy' in a new Mex from Owe Lingvall's Blog.
CITAZIONE
"Great week! 3 days of filming with Lauri for the upcoming video 'Heavy'."

On February 23, 2011 Lauri will be at the Finnish radio YleX Aamu to promote his solo album; the news from this Site.

A new Mex from Owe Lingvall's Blog; he added also this Link, it's the same video we already saw on Youtube.
CITAZIONE
"A little clip from channel 4 about the recording of the 'Heavy' video with Lauri Ylönen."

Another little Mex always about Lauri's video for 'Heavy' from Owe Lingvall's Blog.
CITAZIONE
"Fx shoots today for Lauri Ylönen's video!"

On 13.1 Owe Lingvall wrote another little mex about the video for Lauri's single 'Heavy' on his Blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"So day 2 of editing of the new upcoming video of Lauri Ylönen is done.....Its so cool and its so great... Im so happy:-)"

More news about the video for Lauri's single 'Heavy' from the International Forum: Owe Lingvall wrote a little mex on his Blog on Facebook. (Kiitos to muffy)
CITAZIONE
"In Stockholm and editing the upcoming video 'Heavy' from The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen!"

Another interview about Lauri's video for his 1st solo single, 'Heavy'. The Thread here on our forum.
CITAZIONE
"There are so many ideas I had to put aside because they didn't fit into The Rasmus style, but this way is fine! The music is different, more sweeping and electronic. I produce the album myself and release it through own record label, Dynasty Recordings. I do not mind to have control."

A little video interview with footage from the backstage of the video for Lauri's 1st solo single, 'Heavy'. The Thread with the link and the transcript.
CITAZIONE
Lauri: "We got lot of things: vix, spiders, lizards, cockroaches. What is this ? Thousand feet, yeah, yeah. Good stuff for this little cave where I'm living in the video."
"Working with Owe is.. I can get my ideas in the video also like.. sometimes when you have a director, he is listening to you like, 'OK, that's a nice idea, but, let's do this', you know."
"I wanted to do a solo album, and.. yeah, I think it will be quite a surprise when it comes out."

During the last 3 days Lauri shot the video for his first single as a solo artist 'Heavy' together with Owe Lingvall; this Swedish director already directed The Rasmus' videos 'Justify' and 'October & April'.

The Thread here on the forum with the news in full.

More news about their next album from a little chat Aki did today on their new Facebook page.
Aki's post, the Thread here with all his answers.
CITAZIONE
Cora Kuhlmann: "Hi, what about your new album? are you still working on it? When will it be realeased? Greets from Germany ♥"
Aki: "Working on it! Some songs are ready, and we need to do some more.
We don't have any date for the new album, we'll release it when it's ready!"

Aleksandra Ungure: "HIii, Akiii! What the weather is in Finland? How all goes with CD? when you guys give us some news about Lauri's soloalbum and TR album?? Love you all! Greetings from Latvia!"
Aki: "Lauri will release a solo album before the new The Rasmus album. It will be out in the spring."

Clare Farmer: "Are you guys going to post any more photos on your new Facebook page from inside the studio in the future?"
Aki: "We'll post you some more fotos on this page. Maybe you would like to see some snow?
we won't be in the studio until next year..."

Several articles from Finnish sites about a new solo album for Lauri that will be released in March, 2011; it's still untitled but 1st single will be called 'Heavy' and will be played for the 1st time at Emma Gaala in Finland on 26.2.2011. Lauri wrote many songs he couldn't use for The Rasmus that he didn't want to leave in folders.
The Thread with all the translations; this is the last one from the Finnish site Noise with Lauri's interview. (Kiitos to Lovexio)
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen - as yet untitled solo album, 03/2011
The Rasmus-known singer Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March 2011. The album's first single, 'Heavy' will have its world premiere on TV2's captured by the 25 Emma gala on February 26.

"I wanted to try out ideas that have been unworkable Rasmus. I did not want to bury these yhtyeelleni Unfair demo songs in folders, so I decided to publish them solo. It has been great to make music spontaneously and without any form of discipline," says Lauri soolodebyytistään future.
Lawrence's own album will be released the company Dynasty Helsinki.

~~*~~

Today they also wrote a little Mex on their new Facebook.
The Thread here on this forum about it.

A new account on Facebook for The Rasmus; the new Link.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hello everybody!
This is a new facebook page for THE RASMUS. The old one was blocked and we couldn't get it working, so it was easier to get a new one. Enjoy!"

Their comments in the 1° Mex.

~~*~~

The Thread here on our forum with all their updates.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 18/3/2011, 22:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 21:59

Group:

A new account on Facebook for The Rasmus; the new Link.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hello everybody!
This is a new facebook page for THE RASMUS. The old one was blocked and we couldn't get it working, so it was easier to get a new one. Enjoy!"

Their comments in the 1° Mex.

~*~

More news about the next album from a Video interview from Romania (27.8.2010) by Kiss FM to Lauri. The thread of the International Forum, the one on our forum is Here.
CITAZIONE
I: "Tell us something about your latest material; are you working on something new these days ? Because you have released in 2008 your latest album."
Lauri: "Yes, we've been working in our own studio in Helsinki by ourselves, for a year now. And the music is pretty different from what it was before, so you'll be quite surprised when you'll hear it."
I: "There are going to be some funk elements as well ?"
"Not really, no. It's quite electronic this time."

(Thanks to Reka/www.pmmpvstherasmus.forumz.ro)

News about the next album from an interview made in Luxembourg on 5.9.2010; the Thread.
CITAZIONE
I: "You record your next album without producer. Why ?"
Lauri, singer: "We feel that it's better. We have our own studio in Helsinki. It is a great challenge and a homecoming because we are in the same situation 15 years ago, when we started."

I: "You have no label.."
Lauri: "No, the contract is completed. We are looking for another label. We have several songs that are ready. If we find a label soon, the album will come out in spring."

I: "Can you please share some details already ?"
Lauri: "The album is more electronic than its predecessors. We have also worked on the lyrics. There will be more topics that invite our fans to think. A song was born after my encounter with a taxi driver in Singapore for example. I told him I was a Finnish musician. And he envied the freedom of expression that exists among us. I never thought about that before. He spoke of Singapore, has compared him to a beautiful bird locked in a gilded cage who yearn for freedom. He asked me to write a song about the situation in Singapore, what I did."

A new AMAZING Video made by Eero at the backstage of their gig in Romania on 27.8.2010; he is SUCH a Great Great Director too, just so so Talented. :up:

News about a couple of concerts from Facebook.

20:30. The Rasmus plays in Luxemburg 5th September, 2010:
www.festival-terresrouges.lu/2010/www/openair.asp

~*~

Between the Pic's comments there is their confirmation of their gig in Hungary on 28.8.2010.
CITAZIONE
"Yes, Friday in Romania and saturday in Hungary, YES!!!"

More news about the next album from this Video; an interview with Lauri and Aki from the lithuanian Radio M-1Plius (made on August 2010).
CITAZIONE
I: "Oh. We talked to the guys right before the interview about the album that they were doing; and they said that they already have 10 songs ready. And you said that the album is going to consist of 10 songs approximately. But it still takes a year for all the fans to hear it; what's up ?"
Lauri: "Well, I hate to confess this; but we don't have a record deal right now. It's a pretty crazy situation."
I: "But you have your own Studio."
Lauri: "We have. But this is actually a really good situation; we're just now totally freely working with these songs, in our own Studio, get it done and then look for the record deal. So, it feels like, you know, we're just like kind of came back to where I was, and we're just like a rehearsing room band, in those kind of like, little higher, more hi-fi quality that we do, but.."
I: "OK, making demos. I'm sure when you'll make your tunes somebody is gonna say: 'Hey guys, I want you.' And they're gonna do it."
Lauri: "I'm sure hope so."
I: "So, I mean the songs is the main deal."
Lauri: "Right. But we have, I think all those 10 songs came out of like 50 songs we had; so it's like.. we've been really, been working hard."

Some news about the next album in this Thread. Possible release: Spring 2011.
CITAZIONE
I: "You will release your new album soon. What will it be like?"
Eero: "We plan to release the album next year in spring 2011. We already have some songs but we want to be sure that these songs are good enough for the album. We want to make a strong 10 - 11 songs album. Also at this time we are making video for the song which will be a first single from the new album."
I: "You created the song "October and April" together with Nightwish lead singer Anette Olzon. This is some kind of ballad. Maybe your band will start to create more ballads ?"
"Couple of songs from the upcoming album will be ballads. Other songs will be realistic but I'm sure listeners will like it."
I: "How are you doing in creating new songs ?"
Lauri: "Midway to create a new album, releasing it next year. This time, we do everything slowly, no commitments, contracts with publishers. Recently, we assisted the famous American songwriter, but this time we do it by ourselves. We have studio in Helsinki, we had buy strange instruments, we feel like children, with toys. By the way, our style will change, it will be more electronic music."

News from Facebook image about a new gig in Lithuania on 13.8.2010. :rules:

21:56. Lithuania, Tuborg Green Rock Castle, tickets: http://bilietupasaulis.lt/lit/bilietai/koncertai/rokas_ir_pop/?show=17630

~*~

A new competition on the German Version of the Official Site: this time you can win 3 The Rasmus T-shirts. :rules:

"Win now a shirt!
Until 23.07. do you have in Vertigo.fm, the label of The Rasmus, the possibility to win one of three Fanshirts. Join here now!"

Link.
"Win one of three fan-Shirts from The Rasmus. When the shirts are very high quality shirts by the Fan-designer bravado. To participate you just have to answer a question correctly.
Deadline: 23/07/2010
What is the name of the album "best of" of the band? "Best Of"
1) The Rasmus
2) 2001-2009
3) today

The Thread.

Eero added a new Video on his account: the song is "All Of Me" by Marks & Simons (1931) with different lyrics. Really nice. :music:

From Facebook and from Myspace. image

CITAZIONE
08:17. "Good morning everybody!
2 more The Rasmus gigs for the summer. Welcome!"

23.07.2010 Latvia, Liejpaja, Baltic Beach Party http://beachparty.lv/

05.09.2010 Luxembourg, Esch-Sur-Alzette, Terres Rouge Festival
www.festival-terresrouges.lu/2010/default.html

19.06.2010 /Sataman Yö (Jyväskylä, Finland)
10.07.2010 /Miljoona Rock (Tuuri, Finland)
27.08.2010 /Peninsula Festival (Targu-Mures, Romania)

From the German version of the Official Site.

Vertigo.fm giving away valuable, signed and limited edition CD-books "Best Of 2001-2009"
In Vertigo.fm you have the unique opportunity to your copy of a very special version of the current Best Of-winning album. It is a very nice photo book The Rasmus, which includes the CD. to see in the book of course there are all sorts of band snapshots of the said years ago, to read as Background information on each of the songs.
The beautiful books are hand signed in gold Edding. They are among a very limited and long sold-out edition. There will be raffles 5 copies, it is the numbers 0114, 0022, 0109, 0025 and 0112th
Use your chance! Click here for a raffle.
Deadline: 06/25/2010

The Thread.

A new concert confirmed on Myspace and Facebook.

Tuesday, May 25th, 2010
Gig in Romania in August 27th

Date: August 27th
Event: Peninsula Festival, Romania
Main stage
JAHUUUUU

A bullettin added yesterday on Myspace. image

CITAZIONE
24 May 2010, 18:52
Follow the Rasmus
"The Rasmus in the studio..."
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rasmus/123327544349293

New Blog and new site for The Rasmus, A-mazing !!! :drum:

We opened our facebook site...
"Hello everyone!
I hope the spring is treating you all up here well, and that in the southern hemisphere the autumn is not too cold for you guys there..
We are back in the studio now, we had a practice today for the upcoming summer concerts. We'll soon be back to recording in the studio, and i decided that i want to keep you all posted.. So we opened a facebook account to where i can send photos easily.
Please have patience with us, as we are known to be not so fast and grand in all things internet.
But anyways my goal is to send a pic a day, sometimes it's not from studio or even not something connected with the band, but i promise at least i try to send a pic a day and one line of comment.
here's the link, hope it works:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rasmus/123327544349293
Lot of hugs to all of you!"
Eero

From Myspace:

Confirmed gigs for the summer!
"We're preparing the new album, and decided not to tour this summer, BUT we already confirmed these gigs...and maybe couple of more, maybe...

06/05/10 - Juwenalia 2010 (Lublin, Poland)
19/06/10 - Sataman Yö (Jyväskylä, Finland)
10/07/10 - Miljoona Rock (Tuuri, Finland)

See you!"

The Community added the transcript in full of the interview they made with Lauri on November 2009. A little part about the next album.
CITAZIONE
Q: "After so many years and record labels, how do you feel about making an album. Is it difficult or do you think now.."
L: "Well, we already started. We started to record new songs last Monday."
Q: "Really? In your own studio?"
L: "Yeah. It is a totally different thing than with the last album for example 'cause with the last album we had a world famous producer, big studios, a lot money and a contract involved. But now, we don't have anything. We don't even have a record deal! (laughs) It feels really good, you know.. we're just a band who has a very good rehearsal room right now and we can record if there's a good idea. It feels very fresh and real. So let's see where we can get it by ourselves. If we can make it perfect, we'll put it out like that. If we feel like 'let's bring in like.. you know, some gold finger' to tweak it a little bit then we do that. It's kind of like step by step now."

The Thread with the complete interview.

Some news from 2 articles from the Finnish site Voice TV: Eero on 4.2.2010 was at Emma Gaala in Finland, he is making a Documentary for the Finnish artist Chisu.
News also about The Rasmus new album: Lauri have already been recording voice for 6 songs, Eero thinks that the album is about half done, and he believes it will be released around Autumn.
The Thread.

(Thanks to Ghostoflove.wordpress.com)

Some news about the new album from a Finnish interview with Lauri at Radio Helsinki (31.1.2010).
The translation on this Site. (Thanks a Lot to Ghostoflove.wordpress.com :up:)

CITAZIONE
"- He have been on a holiday with his family in Thailand.
-They are now working on their new album on their own, without producers and yet without record label (as their contract with Playground Music Scandinavia expired), and they are testing their skills.
-He was asked if the new material will bring any new stuff to the fans. He said that he have been recently listening to a lot of electro music, and that those might have some effect on the stuff they will do, but it will still sound like Rasmus.
-They will be making now their album, and do some festivals as well. They hope they can release the album by autumn, but nothing is sure yet.
-They have started studio work starting with 1st February and they hope they can come up with some surprises soon.
-He have been also talking about Dynasty, that it is not the easiest thing ever to manage a record company but they are doing it fine, and it's always good to see new artists coming up in the spotlight.

CITAZIONE
The previous one in this post. (Thanks to Vinci and Oana)
CITAZIONE
"Lauri said there that he was in Thailand with his family. They record in their own studio and he also said that he listen to a lot of punk music and in the new album we can hear that.
They also will play this year some festivals in Finland. And he said that the new album will be out this fall."

The Thread.

Eero added the video for Your Forgiveness also on his Account. image He wrote some infos in the description and the lyrics.

Finally we can see the video for Your Forgiveness !! image With a lot of snow and Amazing as the song, Bravo Eero !! :up: The Thread here.
From the Official Site.
CITAZIONE
23.12.09. Check out the Christmas greetings from The Rasmus!
"It includes a little present for you: Your Forgiveness-video made by Eero!"

The original Link from the Finnish version of the Official site. It's also on Youtube. With English subtitles Here. (Thanks to therasmusangel and Lovexio)

Some news about the single October & April; it's been released as a CD too, not only digitally. (Thanks to Alerasmus)

CITAZIONE (;alerasmus~ @ 28/11/2009, 00:07)
Io l'ho visto anche su EMP ed è italiano il sito.. QUI
Il fatto è che quando poi volevo prenderlo mi diceva che devo spendere come minimo 25€..

CITAZIONE
The Link of Amazon.com of the single.
On the Link of the German version there's also a little video where Lauri presents it.
"Hi, this is Lauri from The Rasmus. Here you can get our new single October & April as Mp3 download or CD at Amazon.de."

Some news about the Collection.

CITAZIONE
On youtube they added an interview made on 23.11.09 to Lauri and Eero on YleX; the original Link. (Thanks to GothHellsinki and Ghostoflove.wordpress.com). You can see the booklet of the standard version of the Collection.

On the Official Site now there's a lovely intro where you can see 2 pages of the booklet.
And there's also another Link to buy it.

There are some photos of the Limited Edition in this post.
There's one where there are some comments about the songs of the Collection.
This one that look like a booklet it isn't.
"The picture you quoted is just the cd belonging to the limited edition. It's just a cardboard sleeve just like a CDS, and it doesn't have a seperate booklet."

Another picture of these 2 editions in this post. It's a shelf in Finland.
They also wrote that the Limited Edition are numbered; according to him they are just 2000.
"Oh and yeah, there's indeed only 2000 copies of the book-edition around, and all are numbered: mine is nr 648."

In this post they added another Link to see the pictures of the Limited Edition.
Another link on Flickr to see better the pictures of the Limited Edition.

Another post where they confirm there are just 2000 copies of the Limited Edition.
"Playground Music has confirmed that there are only 2,000 copies of the book, they are all numbered."
CITAZIONE (;alerasmus~ @ 27/11/2009, 17:45)
La feltrinelli ha l'edizione normale a 13.90.. lo stesso prezzo anche Fnac

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 22:02

Group:

News from Myspace: a new Blog from The Rasmus with the time of the performance on IRC-Galleria on 23.11.2009; it will be at 17:30 of Monday. (CET)

20.11.09 - The Rasmus Live @ IRC-Galleria 23rd November (17:30 CET)
"The Rasmus head back to school to celebrate their career of 15 years. See the gig in IRC-Galleria and IRC-Galerie!
Monday the 23th of November, The Rasmus is holding a special concert in the gym hall of their former school in Suutarila. The first gig The Rasmus ever played, was in the year 1994 at a Christmas party at the same location. The show is streamed live at IRC-Galleria and IRC-Galerie The Rasmus communities!
You can follow the gig live in IRC-Galleria or IRC-Galerie communities and chat with other fans.

--> IRC-Galleria (Finnish community) (http://irc-galleria.net/community/3257341)
--> IRC-Galerie (German community) (http://ircgalerie.net/community/136068)

The stream starts at 17.30 CET
If you don't have IRC-Galerie or IRC-Galleria account yet, you can log in with your Facebook account as well to see the show.
The communities are in Finnish and German only BUT no need to worry as the stream is shown live worldwide !!!"

CITAZIONE
PS: on this site Ghostoflove.wordpress.com (Thanks a Lot) they wrote:
"According to the Irc-Galleria the streaming will start at 17.30 CET but the gig itself starts at 18:15 CET."

News about the performance of Lauri and Anette on 20.11.09 at The Dome 52 from her Blog. (Thanks to lauriylonen.wordpress.com :up:)
They will be on stage tomorrow but we'll be able to see them on 28.11.09 on TV. (except for a few fanvideos of people who will be there)

18.11.09. Soon sleep...
"About the red carpet etc:
On friday, me and Lauri from The Rasmus are gonna perform and attend the tv-show called Dome. We are gonna do October and April on stage, some interviews and also walk on the 'red carpet'.
The clothes I will wear are gonna be black. I will have a bit 'cooler' style than gala dress. So for the hair I think most of the things you have said to me can work. I will look at all the suggestions and see what I can do that will look good;=)
Now, bed time cause studio tomorrow again at 10 and then in the evening, I fly to Wienna."

The Thread (The One in Media) here on the forum.

On Youtube they added also the Making of the video for October & April; I think it was made just by Eero, you can hear his voice while he's asking questions to Anette and Lauri. It's really lovely, Bravo Eero. :up:

English transcript in this Thread.

A new Blog from The Rasmus about the concert you can see live also on IRC-Galleria on 23rd November 2009. To see it you need to have at least an account on Facebook.
New pics in these links. More Here. image
This news is also on their Official Site.

The Rasmus Live @ IRC-Galleria & IRC-Galerie 23.11.2009
"The Rasmus head back to school to celebrate their career of 15 years. See the gig in IRC-Galleria and IRC-Galerie!
Monday the 23th of November, The Rasmus is holding a special concert in the gym hall of their former school in Suutarila. The first gig The Rasmus ever played, was in the year 1994 at a Christmas party at the same location.
You can follow the gig live in IRC-Galleria or IRC-Galerie communities and chat with other fans.....

IRC-Galleria community: http://irc-galleria.net/community/3257341

IRC-Galerie community: http://ircgalerie.net/community/136068

If you don't have IRC-Galerie or IRC-Galleria account yet, you can log in with your Facebook account as well to see the show.
The starting time of the gig is yet to be confirmed."

In this post they wrote the tracks of the single October & April on sale on the Swedish version of i-Tunes. (Thanks to Liquid_705)
1. October & April (feat. Anette Olzon) – 3:53
2. October & April (Loaded Gun Remix) – 3:32
3. October & April (The Attic Remix) – 8:02
4. October & April (Loaded Gun Remix Edit) – 4:39

The Link of the Italian version; the tracks are the same.
-----
A new Video made by Eero, "the Eye". Such a Beautiful voice. :music:

(Thanks to monella)

Besides The Dome performance Lauri and Anette Olzon will sing October & April at another tv-show in Finland on 26th November too. It's written on a new Blog from Anette.

(Thanks to ghostoflove.wordpress.com)

The Thread here on the forum.

Finally some links about The Rasmus concert on 23.11.2009 we can also follow on IRC-Galleria site.

"The Rasmus have an official Irc Galleria profile, you can check them here.
And for the 15th Anniversary live concert you will have to check this website because there will be on 23th November the gig live streaming. You don't need to have an account there to see the gig because it's free."

(Thanks to lauriylonen.wordpress.com)

A news from the Community about the interview with Lauri made by them last week.

"The interview is coming soon - it just takes much longer than expected. My old voice recorder needs a replacement."

The Rasmus and Anette Olzon (Nightwish) will be on 20th November 2009 at The Dome 52 in Austria; they will perform October & April. The Link. (translation Here)
On this Site they wrote you can see it also on TV on RTL 2, a German Channel. The show will be broadcast on TV on 28.11.2009, 16:55-20:00. The Thread on the International forum.

(Thanks to lauriylonen.wordpress.com)

There's an article about the new single October & April and the Collection on the Italian MTV site. (Thanks to alerasmus)

CITAZIONE (;alerasmus~ @ 6/11/2009, 15:47)
So che non c'è scritto nulla di cui non sapevamo
però dai almeno ne han parlato xD
sul sito di mtv c'è un articolo che parla del singolo
quindi di regola dovrebbero avere il video -_- xD

www.mtv.it/news/news-detail.asp?idnews=27544

More news about the interview with Lauri from the Community. The Thread here on this forum.

Thank you!
"...for all the questions. We received far more than 100 mails and it was a hard decision to pick just a few out of about 250 questions. But we finally made it and we think that the interview is quite interesting and funny.
We try to type it up as fast as possible - maybe you get it on sunday already!
But if we don't manage it till then, please don't be mad at us. We talked for more than 30 minutes... which means a lot of words."
Larka & Jumala

More infos about the Collection on this Site: it will be released digitally in Australia on 4th December 2009. The Link.
------

The Rasmus bassist Eero is also working on a side project. On his account he added 3 new videos: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3.
On this Site they translated what he wrote about these videos.
"The serial of the videos is called 'Secret Life of a Lamp Post' and as far as understood are smaller parts of an upcoming shortfilm made by him with the title: 'Katulampun elämää', 'Secret Life of a Lamp Post' in English."

(Thanks to Ghostoflove.wordpress.com)

A new Competition from the Community.

2.11.2009 - We need you help!
"Hey everyone!
We just got the opportunity to interview Lauri this week. So we need your help to draw some secrets & news from him.
Just send all your questions to [email protected] and we will pick up around 15 which we'll ask him.
Furthermore everyone who participates will take part in a drawing for 5 autographs with personal dedication by Lauri!
Deadline: wednesday evening (4.11) 8 p.m.
CET (Central European Time)
When you send us your questions, don't forget to tell us your real name & your username.
PS: Please note that we won't choose any questions concerning the band's private life e.g. partners, kids etc."

From their Myspace and Official Site.

The Rasmus Goes Back To School....
The Rasmus celebrates their 15th anniversary by playing a gig in the gym hall of Suutarila school in Helsinki. The venue is the same where the band first started their career in 1994 in the school's Christmas Party.....
Because of the limited capacity of the venue, the event is for invited guests only. The audience consists of a group of old class mates of The Rasmus members, some of the present pupils of Suutarila school and the winners of a special contest run by Irc-Galleria. Irc-Galleria will also broadcast the whole concert as a live stream world wide. Viewing the stream does not require registration to the service.....
IRC-Galleria is one of the largest social networking websites in Finland with over 800 000 weekly users. ....
The event is implemented together with Sulake (the administrative corporation of IRC-Galleria) and Mikkeli University Of Applied Sciences. The multi-camera production is provided by Mikpolis Oy.

www.therasmus.com

www.irc-galleria.net

www.mikkeliamk.fi

www.mikpoli.fi
---------

More news. There's a new concert maybe also on 2010; the Thread, the Link.
23.11.09 Suutarila School, Helsinki [FI]
10.7.2010 Miljoona Rock, Tuuri [FI]

----------

On this Site they found a Link where the Limited Edition is already on sale; there's also its price, it costs 22,90€.
(Thanks a Lot to Ghostoflove.wordpress.com)
News about the site recordshopx Here.

On The Rasmus Myspace they added a banner concerning the Limited Edition. The Link.

A new link from the International Forum to buy the Limited Edition; the one from Cdon.com. (Thanks to Liquid_705)
You can already book it and there is the price; 21.95€.
In the Finnish version of the same site the price is: 19.95€.
And there's also another one that costs 39.95€.
The release date is different too: 1.12.2009.

A Link from VertigoTV youtube Channel. A Link from Playground Channel of the video for the new single October & April that we saw today on the Community.

Now it's also on the Official Site; the Link.

On the Playground Site there's now also the cover for the Limited Edition of the Collection. (the post with the info; Thanks to Liquid_705)

News about the video for October & April; the post. The Link.

CITAZIONE (Oo*Ele*oO @ 21/10/2009, 17:03)
Anette wrote on her Blog:
CITAZIONE
"Video update for you: Tomorrow evening/night will the new video with me and the Rasmus and our song 'October and April' have its internet premiere on The Rasmus website.
The Voice, Finland will show the video on friday and Viva, Germany gets the video also on friday.
I hope you all will like the video;=)"

------
More infos from the Community.
CITAZIONE
Videopremiere 'October & April'
"We are proud to announce that you will see the new The Rasmus Video 'October & April' first here in the Community. The premier starts tomorrow (22.10) at 6:00 p.m (EST). See you there!"

------
And on the Official Site.
CITAZIONE
Videopremiere 'October & April'
"On 23/11/09 we will release finally the 'Best Of 2001 – 2009' Album! A Compilation of our biggest songs and a brandnew ballade featuring Annette Olzon from Nightwish. Check the Videopremiere on 22/10 at 18.00 in our Community:
http://community.therasmus.de/!"

More news about the next album from the Finnish magazine Rytmi (15.10.09).

CITAZIONE
"We've been all on our own and working on new stuff. I'm going to Singapore to Pauli and certainly make some sound-recordings during the autumn."

"The Playground contract expired and we don't know anything about the future. It might happen that we'll continue being signed there, or just somewhere else.
The things have changed even with the big record companies and now even the smallest can succeed. Indeed we also have a company
(Dynasty Recordings), so nothing is excluded."

(Thanks to ghostoflove.wordpress.com)

On the International forum they found the cover for the new single October & April. :music: (Thanks a Lot to venefica)

New single now at MySpace + Best Of compilation....
On November 25th, The Rasmus will release "Best of 2001-2009", a compilation of all the hit songs from their four latest albums, including the million-selling "In The Shadows", most of the singles and a few rarities.
The Rasmus' new single "October & April", a duet between Lauri and Anette Olzon from Nightwish, is due for release November 11th. The single have been sent to radios and the video premieres on October 23rd. The song can be listened at the bands
Myspace profile.

Says Lauri: "We felt it was time to sum up these past ten years. Eero said, let's call the album "This is how I spent my twenties"... No matter how stupid it sounded that is pretty much the truth. We went on this crazy rollercoaster ride, it has been an amazing time. We have travelled to more than 60 countries, from ..India.. to ..Siberia.., met thousands of fans all over the world and enthusiastic people working with our records. And when I look back on these last four records I feel very proud of them. We decided to include most of the singles to the album with a couple of our favorite album tracks, and the new song "October & April."

The Rasmus: Best of 2001-2009 track-listing:
1. In The Shadows
2. No Fear
3. Guilty (US mix)
4. October & April (featuring Anette Olzon)
5. First Day Of My Life
6. Livin' In A World Without You
7. F-F-F-Falling
8. Chill
9. Immortal
10. Justify
11. Shot
12. Funeral Song
13. Ghost of Love
14. Open My Eyes (acoustic version)
15. In My Life
16. Ten Black Roses
17. Sail Away

The collection will be released as a
digipak and as a limited edition with a 32-page book! image
------

Un article very similar in this Thread (Thanks to Liquid_705 ) except for this part. There's also a pic; the Link.
"The Rasmus is Finland's biggest rock band. This year they celebrate 15-years anniversary and they have released seven albums since they started. The band has sold more than 3 million records worldwide."

Lots of news today about The Rasmus Duet with Anette Olzon, the new Collection, next album and a new live DVD from the Finnish interviews at Ylex and X3M. The Thread with various links.
And some news about the next album also Here.
CITAZIONE
"We've done over the summer about 40 songs. Then, from what that's been achieved we may already start recording songs in our studio in Helsinki."

News about the single and the video for October & April in this post (Thanks to Liquid_705); from Anette Olzon's Blog.

October and April single -info;=)
"Ok, guys, finally I have some info from The Rasmus camp regarding the single I am joining the boys in, October and April. The single are already sent to the radio stations in Germany, will be in radios in Finland this friday and Sweden this or next week;=)
The video will be online very very soon too;=)"

From the International forum and from the Finnish version of the Official site more news about the new Collection; they will also release a Special Edition with a book with pictures taken by the band.
Lauri will be also at Finnish Radio X3M at 9:30am (World clock) to promote October & April; the Thread with all the links.

SPOILER (click to view)
THE RASMUS JULKAISEE KOKOELMALEVYN 25. MARRASKUUTA
The Rasmus julkaisee "Best Of 2001-2009"-kokoelmalevyn 25. marraskuuta. Digipackin lisäksi saataville tulee myös rajoitettu erikoispainos, jossa levy on pakattu kovakantisen kirjan sisään. Albumin lisäksi kirja sisältää paljon kuvia, joista moni on bändin itsensä ottamia viimeisen kymmenen vuoden ajalta.

"Viimeisen kymmenen vuoden aikana olemme matkustaneet yli kuudessakymmenessä maassa ja tavanneet tuhansia faneja. Olemme julkaisseet neljä albumia joista olen hyvin ylpeä. Kokoelmalle päätyi suurin osa kaikista singleistä, muutama albumiraita sekä ennenjulkaisematon duetto October & April Nightwish-laulaja Anette Olzonin kanssa", kertoo Lauri Ylönen.

October & April on Suomen ensisoitossa YleX:ssä perjantaina 9.10 kello 9:10, jolloin YleX Aamun vieraana on Lauri Ylönen. YleX:n jälkeen Lauri vierailee Radio X3M:ssä kello 9:30.
October & April julkaistaan digitaalisesti marraskuun 11. päivä.
Best Of 2001-2009 kappalelista:
1. In The Shadows
2. No fear
3. Guilty (US mix)
4. October & April (featuring Anette Olzon)
5. First Day Of My Life
6. Livin' In A World Without You
7. F-F-F-Falling
8. Chill
9. Immortal
10. Justify
11. Shot
12. Funeral Song
13. Ghost of Love
15. In My Life
16. Ten Black Roses
17. Sail Away

The translation by Google.
THE RASMUS PUBLISH Greatest hits 25 NOVEMBER
The Rasmus will publish a "Best Of 2001-2009" compilation album, 25 November. Digi Pack, also available will also be a special limited edition, in which the disc is packaged in a hardcover book. The album also contains a book of images, many of which are taken by the the band over the past ten years.
"In the last ten years we have traveled to more than six in ten in the country and met thousands of fans. We have published four albums of which I am very proud of. Collection ended up in the majority of all the singles, album tracks and a few previously unreleased duet with October & April-Nightwish singer Anette Olzonin with, "says Lauri Ylönen.
October & April is Finland's first spin YleX in 9.10 at 9:10 on Friday, when the morning's guest is YleX Lauri Ylönen. YleX Lauri visit after Radio X3M Journal at 9:30.
October & April published a digitally-November 11 day.
Best of 2001-2009 track listing:
1. In The Shadows
2. No fear
3. Guilty (U.S. Mix)
4. October & April (feat. Anette Olzon)
5. First Day Of My Life
6. Livin 'In A World Without You
7. F-F-F-Falling
8. Chill
9. Immortal
10. Justify
11. Shot
12. Funeral Song
13. Ghost of Love
15. In My Life
16. Ten Black Roses
17. Sail Away

October & April at Ylex on 9.10.2009
"YleX will play October & April, the duet with Anette Olzon for the first time on Friday, 09.10, in their show called YleX Aamu.
Lauri will arrive to the studio around 9AM
(World clock) and you can also send your questions to him on the following address (questions concerning the duet): [email protected].
The duet will be released as digital single on the 11.11 and on CD at the end of November on the
Compilation album."

(Thanks to ghostoflove.wordpress, Community)

From the Community.

German Release Date for the Duett with Anette Olzon
"We are happy to announce that the duett with Anette Olzon (Nightwish) will be released on 6th of November 2009 (Germany) and the exact title is 'October & April'!"

"I'm pretty sure that the single will be released outside Germany around the same date."
------

A single will be released before the new Collection. For this reason they changed the release date of the album: 23.11.09 on Playground site and 25.11.09 on Cdon.com site.

On Cdon.com they added the tracklist of the album Best Of The Rasmus 2001-2009.

The release date is different: 4.11.2009.

More news about the new Album Collection in this post: on the Playground site they just added the cover and the release date of this album: 2nd November 2009.

In this post there is a news about the next album.
CITAZIONE
"On the Campus festival (23.7.09) Eero gave interview for my friend, and he said, that Desmond Child won't work on the next album."

The interview in full is Here; there's also written that the next album will be like the previous ones.
CITAZIONE
I: "Would you say something about the new album ?"
Eero: "I may reveal nothing very much yet, but the album will be very good. It will be similar of the previous album."

In this post they found a couple of sites where there is the release date of the new Album Collection by The Rasmus (thread); but they are different.

4.11.2009 - 21.10.2009

Web  Top
3 replies since 18/3/2011, 21:55   261 views