The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri publishes a Solo album, Album release: 30.3.2011. 1st single 'Heavy' release: 25.2.2011

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 21/12/2010, 17:30

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

In this Thread they added the news of the Finnish site The Voice about Lauri's first solo album; we'll be able to hear the first song at the Emma Gaala on February 26th, 2011.
More Finnish links on this Site.
(Thanks to shaggie and ghostoflove.wordpress.com :up:)

CITAZIONE
"According to the Finnish media, the news about Lauri releasing a new Solo album in March 2011 has spread like fire among people.
Various media sites from Finland reported that Lauri will release a solo album next March, of which world premier pre-listening and listening of first song will take place at the EMMA Gaala on 26th February. The title of the song he will present is 'Heavy'.
According to Lauri he just wanted to try something new, and release those songs he have written previously, but didn't want to force on the rest of The Rasmus guys."

~*~

The translation by Google.

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album
"The Rasmus hinted after the release of a compilation CD last year to do new music. However, the first time to the band's lead singer Lauri Ylönen.
Published today by the Emma gala release of the 26 Anniversary Gala February 2011 found, among others, Lauri Ylönen, whose first solo album will be released next year.
Musicians and music working on rewarding the Emma gala held to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the previous larger framework of the Espoo Barona arena. That gala is consulted Ylönen solo production's world premiere.
New gala is also the fact that a live band plays Emma rewarded with a party, finally 45-minute gig.
Ticketing will begin tomorrow, 16 November Lippupiste. Sale is also a shuttle bus to the scene containing the tickets."

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/12/2010, 17:39

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Another article added in the same Thread by the Finnish site Rytmi.
"This article is about Lauri's solo project and there's also written that The Rasmus is making their studio album with no rush and on their own without outsiders help."
(Thanks to shaggie :up:)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus-Lauri first solo album!
"The Rasmus-band principal Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March.
Lawrence's first solo album taster heard Emma-Gala 26 February. Lauria has previously consulted on a solo visitor, for example, Kwan song Chillin 'At The Grotto, and the songs Apocalyptica Life Burns and Bitter Sweet.
More than 3.5 million albums sold worldwide The Rasmus, August has been a recent studiopainotteista, and the band has announced a next band's albums are now unlike last time, and largely on their own with time. Latest album Black Roses in the United States was created in the 80's spurs deserved producer Desmond Child logo.
On the YLE reported."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 21/12/2010, 18:34

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/12/2010, 18:29

Group:

The article by the Finnish site Mesta always about Lauri's solo album.
(Thanks to Ghostoflove.wordpress.com :up:)

CITAZIONE
Emma grows juhlavuoen gala event in honor of the giant
"Emma-Gala will be held next year on 25 once, and to mark the occasion is celebrated in honor of the spectacularly 26.2.2011 Espoo Barona Arena. During the evening, enjoy music performances, and the candidate will be rewarded in different series, the most successful artists and professionals.
Tickets for the gala will go on sale on Tuesday 16 November at 9.00.
Emma-gala-concert in 2011 contain, inter alia, Deniece Williams and Lauri Ylönen. Deniece Williams has won the past two statue of Emma (the debut album of the Year and Song 2007), and Emma's history, Ylönen, as represented by The Rasmus has won a staggering nine Emma. 25. Emma gala concert will include Lauri Ylönen World Premiere in March released in his solo album.
Anniversary year for the first time distributed to the live-Emma award-winning artist or band plays the gala at the end of approximately 45-minute gig."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 21/12/2010, 18:46

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/12/2010, 18:45

Group:

The article by the Finnish site MTV3 always about Lauri's solo album.

CITAZIONE
Rasmus-Lauri's solo album
The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen of the band as a solo artist to try his wings. (Photo: Lehtikuva)
"The Rasmus-band vocalist Lauri Ylönen own album to be released in March 2011.
The album is his first solo album. Ylönen has previously visited, inter alia, Apocalyptica, and Kwan discs.
Ylönen for the first time in-house production consultation in February Emma-Gala, where she appears."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 21/12/2010, 23:35

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/12/2010, 18:57

Group:

The article by the Finnish site Yle about Lauri's solo album.

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus Lauri Ylöseltä solo album - debut in Emma-Gala
"The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen, the singer's solo album, published in the spring. Ylönen solo material heard for the first time in February held in the Emma gala.
Emma-Gala is also found, inter alia, Deniece Williams.
The world's most successful music artists and the underlying causes of child will be rewarded now Emma statues 25 once.
Anniversary year, the live-winning artist or band plays the gala at the end of 45-minute gig.
Emma Award nominees announced in early December.
Emma gala held at the Barona Areena in Espoo, 26 February. Gala ticket sales begin Tuesday."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 21/12/2010, 23:36

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/12/2010, 23:32

Group:

Another article by the Finnish site Noise about Lauri's solo album added Here. It's written that it will be released by 'Dynasty Helsinki' and also the name of the first single, 'Heavy'.
(Thanks to Lovexio :up:)

CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen - as yet untitled solo album, 03/2011
The Rasmus-known singer Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March 2011. The album's first single, 'Heavy' will have its world premiere on TV2's captured by the 25 Emma gala on February 26.

"I wanted to try out ideas that have been unworkable Rasmus. I did not want to bury these yhtyeelleni Unfair demo songs in folders, so I decided to publish them solo. It has been great to make music spontaneously and without any form of discipline," says Lauri soolodebyytistään future.
Lawrence's own album will be released the company Dynasty Helsinki.

Two more articles from Finnish sites: Iltalehti - Suosikki.
(Thanks to shaggie and ghostoflove.wordpress.com :up:)

English translation by Google of the Iltalehti site.
CITAZIONE
Rasmus-Lauri will publish a solo album
The Rasmus band singer Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March.
Album, which does not yet a name, the first single from the 'Heavy' will start to ring in February.

"I wanted to try out ideas that have been impossible to carry out The Rasmus. I did not want to bury these ythyeelleni Unfair demo songs in folders, so I decided to publish them solo," Ylönen says a record company release.

English translation by Google of the Suosikki site.
CITAZIONE
Therefore, The Rasmus, Lauri starts to go solo!
Favourite reported earlier today that the lead singer of The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March 2011.

"I wanted to try out ideas that have been unworkable Rasmus. I did not want to bury these yhtyeelleni Unfair demo songs in folders, so I decided to publish them solo. It has been great to make music spontaneously and without any form of discipline", says Lauri soolodebyytistään future.
Heavy album's first single for the first time Live in TV2's captured by Emma-Gala 26 February.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 22/12/2010, 00:11

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/12/2010, 23:47

Group:

One more article about Lauri's solo album added on their Blog.
And more and more from Google, all very similar.
From the sites: Sue.fi - Soundi.fi - Pohjalainen.fi - sss.fi
Etc Etc; the last one is funny. image
The English versions: HS.fi - Sue.fi - Soundi.fi - Pohjalainen.fi - sss.fi

HS.fi
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album
The Rasmus-band singer Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March.
Album, which does not yet have a name, the first single from Heavy published in February.

"I wanted to try out ideas that have been impossible to carry out The Rasmus. I did not want to bury these yhtyeelleni Unfair demo songs in folders, so I decided to publish them in a solo," Ylönen says a record company release.

Sue.fi
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus-Lauri go solo
The Rasmus-known singer Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March 2011.

"I wanted to try out ideas that have been unworkable Rasmus. I did not want to bury these yhtyeelleni Unfair demo songs in folders, so I decided to publish them solo. It has been great to make music spontaneously and without any form of discipline", says Lauri soolodebyytistään future.
Lawrence's own album will be released the company Dynasty Helsinki. The album's first single, "Heavy" heard publicly for the first time in TV2's captured by the 25 Emma gala on February 26 on the Barona Arena, Espoo, Finland.

Soundi.fi
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen solo puuhissa
The Rasmus has worked on a new long ringtones for my Dynasty studio for a long time, but the album puuhissa is also the band's lead singer Lauri Ylönen.
Indeed, a man publishes his first solo album next March. New solo material in the world's premiere happening Emma gala 25th anniversary celebration at the Barona Areena in Espoo 26.2.
Emma-anniversary gala for the first time distributed to "live more in the" reward the artist or band plays the event, finally, about 45-minute gig. Emma nominees announced 9.12. held a press conference, while strengthening the Emma gala other artists.

Pohjalainen.fi
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album
The Rasmus lead singer Lauri Ylönen will release a solo album in March.
The album does not have a name yet, but the first single will be called 'Heavy' and will be released in February.

"I wanted to try out ideas that would have been impossible to achieve with The Rasmus. I did not want to leave these demos in folders, so I decided to publish them solo", says Ylönen in a statement from the record company.

sss.fi
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album
The Rasmus-band singer Lauri Ylönen publish a solo album in March.
Album, which does not yet have a name, the first single from the Heavy will start to ring in February.

"I wanted to try out ideas that have been impossible to carry out The Rasmus. I did not want to bury these yhtyeelleni Unfair demo songs in folders, so I decided to publish them solo," Ylönen says a record company release.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 22/12/2010, 00:11

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/12/2010, 00:26

Group:

On the same day Eero added this suspicious Pic on their Facebook, someone found out that Lauri shot in these days the video for his first single as a solo artist, 'Heavy'; the Thread on the International Forum, the same news from this site.
(Thanks to stallion66, unrealrasnews.wordpress.com and Ghostoflove.wordpress.com)

CITAZIONE
With the news of Lauri's solo career now sunk in for most of The Rasmus fans, we get a nice surprise that Lauri's first video shoot has just happened.
Music director Owe Lingvall who directed the videos Justify and October & April is now helping Lauri out with his first single Heavy by directing the video. He had clearly stated it on his personal Facebook profile with a little status update. When the premier of the video will happen is another question, so we shall all have to keep our eyes peeled over the coming weeks and especially next year.
“‎3 days videoshoot with The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen is done!’
Thanks to all the amazing people involved!!!!! Now sleeeeeep!”

The same news from the Ghostoflove site.
CITAZIONE
On his Facebook Owe Lingvall, (Vilage Road Video, he previously directed Justify and October&April videos for The Rasmus) published a status update according to which he has been filming for 3 days with Lauri a new video, which is more than sure the video for his upcoming solo single, 'Heavy'.
It is yet unknown when the video will premier, but we’re guessing it will be after EMMA Gaala, since the world premiere of the song will be held at that event.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/2/2011, 16:37

Group:

News about the release of Lauri's solo album from the Finnish site Voice translated on this Site. (Kiitos)
Lauri's solo album should be released on the last week of March 2011.
On this Site they also wrote about the beginning of the article. (Kiitos)

CITAZIONE
"Broadcasting asked my opinion on what the artist albums this year, will sell the most. Predicted the Lauri Ylöstä, even though I have not yet heard about the music."

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/2/2011, 16:45

Group:

Finally some news about Lauri's solo album on this Site: there are the tracklist, the album cover, the single cover and a Link to listen to his first single 'Heavy'. (Kiitos)

image Album. Release: 30.3.2011

image Single. Release: 25.2.2011

~~*~~

Album tracklist

Disco-nnect
Heavy
Have A Little Mercy
Hello
In The City
You Don't Remember My Name
Because Of You
What Are You Waiting For?
Got You On My Mind
New World

~~*~~

On the German Forum they also found 2 links to buy it: from Recordshopx and from Cdon.com. (Kiitos)

More news about the single release and the video for 'Heavy' on Lauri's new Site.
CITAZIONE
Here's the commercial for Finnish Grammy Awards where first single 'Heavy' will be performed the first time. The single will be available digitally in all major retailers (itunes etc) in Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Holland and Belgium on February 25, 2011.

New music video for Heavy out 28.2.2011.

image (Link)

The Thread with all the news.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/2/2011, 01:48

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/2/2011, 16:48

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/2/2011, 16:52

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
11 replies since 21/12/2010, 17:30   954 views