The Rasmus - Italian Community

Video/Single for 'In The City', Update: 20.9.2011. Official Video - Released as a Digital Single on 17th June on iTunes

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 1/5/2011, 16:21

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

'In The City' is the 2nd Single from Lauri's solo album 'New World'.
It was released as a Digital single on 17th June. The news from the GhostOfLove site, Kiitos Paljon! :up:

citym

CITAZIONE
"'In The City' was released on 17th June as a digital single on iTunes. You can find it Here, and also buy it."

The video for 'In The City' on Youtube. Posts about it from Lauri's blog on Facebook and his Official Site.

outcz

CITAZIONE
"Check out the new video - In The City!"

(A censored fanmade video Here)

A Post from Allen Morgan's Blog on Facebook about the new Version of 'In The City' we heard at the Elämä Lapselle on 14.9.2011.
CITAZIONE
"Congrats to Lauri Official for the premiere of my version of 'In The City' last week live on MTV!!! #TheRasmus #LauriYlonen #newworld."

31.8.2011 (Site, Site, Site, Site)

Lauri added on his Site:
-Pictures from the booklet of 'New World' in the section 'Albums'.
-'In The City' Cover in the section 'Singles'.
-All the songs in the section 'Music'.
-And High Resolution photos in 'Photos'.

album1i.th (Link) _ album7s.th (Link)

News about the video for the 2nd single 'In The City' from Lauri's solo album 'New World' from his Blog on Facebook, at 05:30 in the morning. gif

city1

CITAZIONE
"hello! I'm back from US yesterday. I was there to film a new video for 'In The City' with Amanda. It will be fantastic!"

heavy1.th heavy2.th heavy3.th

Link -- Link -- Link

~~*~~

A little Mex about the next video also from Owe Lingvall's blog, the director of the previous one for 'Heavy'.

city2f

CITAZIONE
"Back home in Sweden after Las vegas videoshootings for 'In The City' video with Lauri and lovely Amanda!"

~~*~~

More info about the video for 'In The City' from Owe Lingvall's Blog.

sitou

CITAZIONE
"Our brand new website Dreamday Media is online! We have some awesome news regarding Meshuggah, Lauri among others."

~~*~~

The Link; their news about Lauri are in 'News'.
CITAZIONE
"Director Owe Lingvall has been in Las Vegas shooting the upcoming music video 'In The City' with The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen. The shootings took place in the center of Las Vegas and the Nevada desert."

There is also a picture: tn_268

laurih.th (Link)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/9/2011, 00:41

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/5/2011, 16:31

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

The video for 'In The City' is now also on Youtube. Some posts about it from Lauri's blog on Facebook and on his Official Site.

CITAZIONE

~~*~~

A new Post from Owe Lingvall's blog.

CITAZIONE
"Thanks for all the nice comments for the 'In The City' video with Lauri!"

The Director Owe Lingvall added on his Blog the Link by the Finnish site Iltalehti with the video for 'In The City'.
CITAZIONE
"So its released!! New Lauri video 'In The City'."

A new Post from Lauri from his Blog on Facebook.

CITAZIONE
"Moi! We are finally playing the first real gig on Sunday! It's about time. Also the new music video for In The City coming out beginning of next week. Amanda is going totally crazy..."

A new Post from Owe Lingvall from his blog on Facebook.

CITAZIONE
"So its done. Time for sleep! Tomorrow Helsinki!"

First screenshot from this video from a new Post by Owe Lingvall on his blog on Facebook.

CITAZIONE
"First screenshot from the upcoming video 'In The City' with Lauri and naughty Amanda!"

image (Link)

A new Post from Owe Lingwall from his blog on Facebook.

CITAZIONE
"Me and the great screenwriter/producer Peter Hultman are doing some final touches for the awesome new upcoming video 'In The City' with Lauri!"

Another Post from Owe Lingvall from his blog on Facebook. And more info about the video on this interview.

CITAZIONE
"Tomorrow back to Sweden and next week back to Helsinki."

Another little Mex from Owe Lingvall from his blog on Facebook. Info about the video also on this interview.

CITAZIONE
"Time to sleep! A really special little lady called Amanda is holding me up every night now. But soon we are done!"

Another Post from Owe Lingvall from his Facebook; news also about the release date.

CITAZIONE
"Back at the hotel after a fantastic videoshoot with Lauri! This will be awesome!"

~~*~~

CITAZIONE
"I think it will be released first week of june. Screenshoots from the video will come soon!"

A new Post from Owe Lingvall on his Facebook with a Pic; this time he was not clear if it was for Lauri's video for 'In The City' or not.

CITAZIONE
"Great shoot today!!! Thanks to all awesome people involved!"

image (Link)

More news about the video from Owe Lingvall; his Post on his Facebook.

CITAZIONE
"In Helsinki! Preparations for the upcoming shoots with Lauri for the 'In The City' video!"

The name for Amanda was chosen by a little girl, really sweet; :bacio: the Post of the interview.
CITAZIONE
3. "Why puppet named Amanda?"
Lauri: "The video shoot was present a little girl. I asked her to name the puppet. She called the puppet by its name."

~~*~~

Both Lauri and Owe Lingvall were in Las Vegas, in the previous interview he said he would be there for his birthday. Lauri talked about 'In The City' in this audio interview too, 'Finska Pinnar'. (Post, Pic)
And about the video also in a little interview below the City one translated by GhostOfLove site. (Kiitos!)
CITAZIONE
I: "Have fun! What are you doing anyways in Las Vegas?"
"We make here a music video, I come back until May Day. We rented a red car with which tomorrow we leave to Los Angeles."

~~*~~

A previous mex from Owe from his Facebook.

CITAZIONE
"Last day in Las Vegas.....Tomorrow LA for 4 days!"

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/6/2011, 00:43

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/8/2011, 22:09

Group:

All the News from Lauri's Site and Facebook. gif

From a Post from Allen Morgan's blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"Just listened to the mastered version of Lauri Official's next track I did...WOW! Thank you to The Mastering Lab's Robert Hadley for a absolute home run!!! I can't wait for Lauri's fans worldwide to hear this one. #TheRasmus #LauriYlonen #newworld"

19.9.2011 (FB)

"Vote for Lauri as the "Best Finnish Act" @ MTV EMA 2011!!"
http://fi.mtvema.com/vote - (Thread, until mid October)

14.9.2011 (FB)

"Charity show!! at Hartwall arena Helsinki. Can't wait for the 'real' Tour to begin though. Hopefully next year.."

lauri38.th (Link, Thread. A Post by Allen Morgan about this Remixed Version)

9.9.2011 (FB)

"Going on stage in Berlin.. was nice!!"

lauri37.th (Link, Pics)

A new Post about Lauri from Dynasty Helsinki's Official Site.
CITAZIONE
Lauri gig in Berlin, 7.9.2011

Venue: Kesselhouse (Nordic Night)
Doors: 19:30
Tove Styrke: 20:30
Felix Zenger: 21:30
Lauri: 22:30
Tickets: Eventim.de

lauri11.th (Link. More Here, the Thread about Tammerfest)

1.9.2011 (FB)

"We played 'Heavy' in Poland for a few people.."

lauri36.th (Link)

1.9.2011 (FB Dynasty Helsinki)

A new Post from Dynasty Helsinki's blog on Facebook, they added the Link of their new site; there is a News about Lauri's concert in Poland on 28.8.2011.
CITAZIONE
Lauri occurred in Poland, more than 60,000 people
"Lauri occurred in Poland 28.8.2011 On Sunday, more than 60,000 people. Watch clip Here."

31.8.2011 (FB Dynasty Helsinki)

"Check out this Link from Poland." (Thread)

polandtv.th (Link)

31.8.2011 (FB Dynasty Helsinki)

From the set: 'Lauri Poland' on Dynasty Helsinki's blog on Facebook. (28.8.2011 Gig)

lauri34.th (Link, Link) _ lauri36.th (Link)

31.8.2011 (Site, Site, Site, Site)

Lauri added on his Site:
-Pictures from the booklet of 'New World' in the section 'Albums'.
-'In The City' Cover in the section 'Singles'.
-All the songs in the section 'Music'.
-And High Resolution photos in 'Photos'.

album1i.th (Link) _ album7s.th (Link)

24.8.2011 (FB)

"This amazing piece of street art in Berlin partly influenced me writing lyrics for 'Heavy'. The artist is called Blu. 'The crown on your head never felt this heavy..'"

lauri33.th (Link)

23.8.2011 (FB)

"GRRRRR..."

lauri32.th (Link, Post, Thread)

21.8.2011 (FB)

"what?"

lauri31.th (Link)

17.8.2011 (FB, FB)

"Lauri will be performing in Poland at Hity Na Czasie event on Sunday, August 28.
Details:
Name of the event: Hity Na Czasie
Capacity: outdoor, Live broadcast
Time: 21.30 – 23.00 (line up order not confirmed yet)."

17.8.2011 (FB)

"New Songs Posted!" (Link)

13.8.2011 (FB)

"Check out these new photos from last night! Link."

lauri20.th (Link) _ lauri21.th (Link)

13.8.2011 (FB)

"Yesterday the first gig indoors in Vantaa, worked super well!"

lauri10.th (Link. More pics from live shows Here)

12.8.2011 (FB Dynasty Helsinki)

"First club show for Lauri is ON TONIGHT!"

lauri9.th (Link)

12.8.2011 (FB, FB)

LAURI SHOW IN BERLIN, SEPTEMBER 7, 2011
VENUE: KESSELHAUS, BERLIN
LINK TO VENUE: www.kesselhaus-berlin.de/main.php
TICKETS: €16,10
TICKETS ONLINE: HERE.
PROGRAM
DOORS: 19:30
TOVE STYRKE: 20:30
FELIX ZENGER: 21:30
LAURI: 22:30

12.8.2011 (FB)

"Hey guys! Go and like our Dynasty facebook at: www.facebook.com/pages/Dynasty-Helsinki/182437561800726."

8.8.2011 (FB)

"Lauri live @ Sokos Hotel Vantaa this Friday!" (12.8.11, Tickets)
www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=228568047184351

1.8.2011 (FB)

"Oulu was wicked!"

lauri7.th (Link)

27.7.2011 (FB)

"Tampere hmm.."

lauri6.th (Link)

24.7.2011 (FB)

"Lappeenranta yesterday, the best gig so far!!"

lauri4.th (Link) _ lauri5.th (Link)

21.7.2011 (FB)

"Lauri's solo album 'New World' will be in stores in Germany, Switzerland and Austria on Friday September 2nd 2011. First single 'Heavy' will hit radios this weeks Friday. So all Lauri fans out there make sure you'll request 'Heavy' from your nearest radio station! Lauri is also going to do a record release show in Berlin, September 7, 2011."

VENUE: KESSELHAUS, BERLIN
LINK TO VENUE: www.kesselhaus-berlin.de/main.php
TICKETS: €16,10
TICKETS ONLINE: HERE.
PROGRAM
DOORS: 19:30
TOVE STYRKE: 20:30
FELIX ZENGER: 21:30
LAURI: 22:30

17.7.2011 (FB)

"We played two awesome gigs during the weekend! photo from Vaasa."

lauri3.th (Link)

8.7.2011 (FB)

"Tonight I'm going to see Prodigy in Ruisrock, how nice is that?!"

6.7.2011 (FB)

"Today we climbed to the highest tower in finland for inspiration!"

lauri2q.th (Link)

30.6.2011 (FB)

"Back to work! Honeys, I shrunk Antti!"

lauri1.th (Link)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/9/2011, 00:17

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/9/2011, 22:20

Group:

The video for 'In The City' is now also on Youtube. Some posts about it from Lauri's blog on Facebook and on his Official Site.
CITAZIONE

~~*~~

A new Post from Owe Lingvall's blog.
CITAZIONE
"Thanks for all the nice comments for the 'In The City' video with Lauri!"

The Director Owe Lingvall added on his Blog the Link by the Finnish site Iltalehti with the video for 'In The City'.
CITAZIONE
"So its released!! New Lauri video 'In The City'."

12.6.2011 (FB, Thread)

"first gig is behind now! i was so nervous i thought i was gonna throw up. now i will disappear on an little island for few weeks. til the next month!"

11.6.2011 (FB)

NEW WORLD ALBUM OUT IN RUSSIA JUNE 20TH
"Lauri's album will be released in Russia on June 20th - available on all local retailers. Check out interview from Fuzz magazine: http://fuzz-magazine.ru/articles/96-analyt...-2011-interview

More release dates in Europe and Latin America will be announced during summer. So stay tuned!"

Also a new pic from his Blog on Facebook. FUZZ mag interview already translated Here.

logoyj.th (Link)

10.6.2011 (FB)

"Moi! We are finally playing the first real gig on Sunday! It's about time. Also the new music video for In The City coming out beginning of next week. Amanda is going totally crazy..."

17.5.2011 (FB)

"Despite my skateboarding accident I managed to sing 'HEAVY' in Lithuania last week! Check out the performance here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijmWTlx0eyg." (Thread)

10.5.2011 (FB)

"Lauri will be performing on Purple Night on the 12th of May in Lithuania! The show will be aired on the Lithuanian channel TV3 at 21:00 UTC/GMT +3 hours."

(at 20:00 in Italy, the Thread)

1.5.2011 (FB)

"hello! I'm back from US yesterday. I was there to film a new video for 'In The City' with Amanda. It will be fantastic!"

A little Mex about the next video also from Owe Lingvall's blog, the director of the previous one for 'Heavy'.
CITAZIONE
"Back home in Sweden after Las vegas videoshootings for 'In The City' video with Lauri and lovely Amanda!"

16.4.2011 (FB, 1, 2, 3)

"Check out the new photos I just took with ilkka! What a crazy way to spend a saturday evening..."

lauri2.th lauri3.th lauri4.th

7.4.2011 (FB)

"Album and single #2 in Finland!!! Niiiiiiice!"
CITAZIONE
"The album 'NEW WORLD' and the first single 'HEAVY' are no.2 in the finnish chart!
Check out the chart Here and Here."

chartla.th (Link) (Video)

29.3.2011 (FB)

18:55. "Greetings from rehearsals!!!"

28.3.2011 (FB)

"YEEES! I just got the new album in my hands for the first time. right colors this time. looking great! "

26.3.2011 (FB)

"hello! I put all the rest of the new lyrics on the website. have a look!"
www.laurimusic.com/music
Disco-nnect - In The City - You Don't Remember My Name - Got You On My Mind - New World

22.3.2011 (FB)

"Still number one on Ylex himotuimmat chart! Thanks everyone for voting!! Let's make it number one also on Swedish radio!" (Link)
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/default.aspx?programid=1319

Tweet. "I have opened a bandpage in facebook. have a look here!"
http://listn.to/lauri

16.3.2011 (FB, FB)

"Listen to snippets of all the new songs and pre-order NEW WORLD from iTunes Finland!"http://itunes.apple.com/fi/preorder/new-world/id424732073

"Pre-order your copy of NEW WORLD here - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING."
www.recordshopx.com/artist/lauri/new_world/#cd

Tweet. "hola! reserve NEW WORLD hoy mismo - envio mundial."
www.recordshopx.com/artist/lauri/new_world/#cd

Tweet. "how's my spanish??"

15.3.2011 (FB)

"Again - thank you everyone for voting! Lets keep the track as #1 this week as well! Vote for HEAVY here: http://ylex.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/himotuimmat/chart."

How to vote: Here.

12.3.2011 (FB)

"Heavy most wanted track on Ylex radio. thanks for voting!!"

Tweet. "today a little charity concert with Unicef. cool!" (Video) - (2)

Tweet. "hey! we are just rehearsing for the gig on Sat (Unicef). It will be great! greetings from Antti & Ilkka (my band)"

8.3.2011 (FB)

"Good evening! (Hyvää iltaa!) I have put more lyrics on the site again. Hope you like this one too!
This song is a story of a girl who's sentenced to death. Story is quite similar to the first pages of Leo Tolstoi book 'Resurrection' which I read after writing this one. This song is very theatrical and perfect for making a music video.
Read lyrics Here: www.laurimusic.com/music."

6.3.2011 (FB, Tw)

"moi moi! I put some more lyrics to my website.
I wanted to write a song for my little son. I know it’s kind of corny but it felt like a right thing to do.
Check lyrics Here: www.laurimusic.com/music"
-lauri

5.3.2011 (FB)

"Check out Lauri's performance at Emma Gaala 2011 Here.
The world premiere of the single 'Heavy'. Aired in Finland on 26.2.2011."

HEAVY now at YleX Himotuimmat chart! -- Vote the song here (website in finnish, Google): http://ylex.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/himotuimmat/chart

3.3.2011 (FB, Tw)

"moi moi! I put 'Have A Little Mercy' lyrics.
This song has a quite sensitive theme. It’s about a person who is suffering from anorexia.
Check it out Here: www.laurimusic.com/music"

28.2.2011 (FB, Tw)

HEAVY video out now! Go check it out at www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6NGk0y2u5w
Music video by Lauri performing HEAVY. Directed by Owe Lingvall.

"Remember to check out emma-gaala tonight!"
http://ylex.yle.fi/

(the Video of the performance, the Thread with some pics)

25.2.2011 (FB, Tw)

First single from Lauri's forthcoming album is available now digitally in all major retailers in FINLAND, SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA, GERMANY, HOLLAND, BELGIUM AND FRANCE.
We will announce further releases soon so stay tuned...
Below few links where you can buy the single immediately:

Itunes Finland: http://itunes.apple.com/fi/album/heavy-single/id418745351

Itunes Germany: http://itunes.apple.com/de/album/heavy-single/id418745351

Itunes Switzerland: http://itunes.apple.com/ch/album/heavy-single/id418745351

Itunes Belgium: http://itunes.apple.com/be/album/heavy-single/id418745351

Itunes Holland: http://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/heavy-single/id418745351

Amazon Germany: www.amazon.de/Heavy/dp/B004MM0O12/r...98465709&sr=8-1

Amazon France: www.amazon.fr/Heavy/dp/B004MM6GVY/r...98465824&sr=8-1

Fnac France -- EMI France

18.2.2011 (FB, Tw)

"Can't wait to play this one ('What Are You Waiting For?') live! It's a song about a one night stand. Check out the lyrics HERE: www.laurimusic.com/music"

16.2.2011 (FB, FB, Tw, Tw)

"Hi! Here are the lyrics for the first single 'Heavy' (coming out February 25). I wrote them while I was in Singapore visiting Pauli (The Rasmus). The song is based on an interesting conversation I had with a local taxi driver one night. We were talking about what it means to have the freedom of speech. He told me a story of a bird in a golden cage, where all the beauty and wonders of life has been brought infront of him but only thing he really wants is freedom. He asked me to write a song about it, so I went back to my hotel and did it that night. I really hope he's able to hear this song one day!"
www.laurimusic.com/music

Tweet. "I seems I should learn how to write English to make myself understood better. Anyway the gig yesterday was great! Made me wanna get on stage!"

Tweet. "hey guys! we've been building the live set today. it's gonna be great! I'm just afraid if we can make to the first show on 26th hrrrrrrrr.."

Tweet. "oh yeah, and some lyrics I promise to deliver tomorrow. now off to see Jätkäjätkät at Tavastia club!"

13.2.2011 (FB, FB)

"Hey guys! Here are a few still shots from the upcoming video, enjoy! 1, 2, 3."
"Still shot from the upcoming video 'Heavy'. Video out February 28."

heavysh1.th heavysh2.th heavysh3.th

"Hi! I'm just writing a new song. I haven't touched my guitar in several months, I've just played with synths and computers. It's fun to have two worlds to in!"

Tweet. "I will put out some lyrics on the website next week but I'll have to write them all down.. fuck! it's a lot of work!!!"

Tweet. "maybe I should say that I'm just drinking coffee and playing guitar at home. How surprising is that!?"

Tweet. "I guess I should write something here?! This is kind of new to me.."

9.2.2011 (FB, Tw)

"Damn! I wanted to keep a secret but Amazon.de put out a little snippet of the first single already. Listen to the snippet here!
Full song coming soon!"
www.laurimusic.com/music/

8.2.2011 (FB)

Here's the commercial for Finnish Grammy Awards where first single 'Heavy' will be performed the first time. The single will be available digitally in all major retailers (itunes etc) in Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Holland and Belgium on February 25, 2011.

8.2.2011 (FB)

New music video for Heavy out 28.2.2011.

heavys.th (Link)

8.2.2011 (Tw, FB)

Website launched!
"The website opened today. Stay tuned for more!"

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/9/2011, 23:35

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/9/2011, 22:22

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/9/2011, 22:25

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
5 replies since 1/5/2011, 16:21   430 views