The Rasmus - Italian Community

Hide From The Sun (Bonus Track Version), Bonus Tracks: 'Trigger', 'Dancer In The Dark'. - Rilascio: 26.4.2019

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 26/4/2019, 11:12

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Un nuovo rilascio per "Hide From The Sun", la Bonus Track Version.music-smiley-004g2 Il Link. I brani in più sono 'Trigger' e 'Dancer In The Dark'. :rules:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Today we release 'Hide From The Sun' (Bonus Track Version) with some rare songs on it. We also found some photos from the album rehearsals in Helsinki with the producers Martin Hansen and Michael Nord.
https://therasmus.ffm.to/hidefromthesun_bonus
Don't forget to check out our upcoming tour, all dates on therasmus.com."

Instagram-01-32 (Pi, Pi, Pi) _ HFTS-2-50 (Pi) _ 53070162-2351444765089263-1697003578873843836-n-19 (Pi, Pi) - "Postcard Book."
~~~
CITAZIONE
Com. "By far the best album in music history! When a song like 'Dancer In The Dark' dont make it on the regular album, you know you just made the greatest album in music history! Facts!"
---
Audio, 6m55s. I: "How long does it take to record in the studio ?"
"I think this was really fast recording because it took maybe, all together, six weeks, it's just, you know, that's not so long."
I: "Where did you record it ?"
"We recorded the album in Sweden, in Stockholm. There's a nice studio.. all the complex there's some movies.. (How do you say like?) They shoot movies there, and there's some TV channels, it's an interesting house.. lot of.. lot of.. yeah, there's a lot of creative people in the house. You might see some other bands walking in the capit area and it's like.. there's a lot of things happening in this building, so it's.. good vibe."

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "On Friday we re-release the album Hide From The Sun, now with the two bonus tracks Trigger and Dancer In The Dark. They have only been available in very few countries before, as single b-sides and bonus tracks. Check out this link to to pre-save the album!"
https://therasmus.ffm.to/hidefromthesun_bonus

_ The-Rasmus-40 (Pi, Pi, Pi) _ 54237238-154046192277159-3763992947793018113-n-20 (Pi, Pi, Pi) - HFTS. - Songs, Video, Songs.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Post, Audio, Au. 4m30s. I: "Forth gig so far. The new album, Hide from The Sun: when did you start writing it because you’ve been on tour for so long ?"
"We actually wrote the whole album during the last tour. With the last album it was more or less two and a half years travelling round that album, and.. that's a long time and we had a lot of spare time also in the backstage or in the tourbus just to.. jumming some new ideas and.. already now I've been starting to write new material for the next album so.."
I: "So you have lots of ideas already ?"
"Yeah, I do have a lot of ideas and.. It's very.. very colourful life, you know, there's a lots of things happening and.. it's kind of high beat all the time, so there's a lot of inspiration in the air."
6m55s. I: "How long does it take to record in the studio ?"
"I think this was really fast recording because it took maybe, all together, six weeks, it's just, you know, that's not so long."
I: "And.. Twelve songs are on the record. Do you write them in once or do you write in more ?"
"We wrote I think 20 songs for this album and then we kept eleven on the album. And the reason that we left some of them out, maybe, they just didn't fit to the feeling. It's quite sensitive and it's like sometimes I fall in love with some songs which are maybe not so significant for the album itself.."
I: "And first single is called 'No Fear'. What's this song about, it's a lovely song."
"That song is about, kind of about.. rebirth, like starting a new life. Some people think that it's about death, and it's about suicide. But it's not really about that. It's more like going through this sort of a mental death and starting a new life, so clearing that table and leaving that bad stuff behind."
I: "So No Fear of just going on.."
"Yeah, pretty much like.. I think it's more like a positive image like.. whatever comes to you on your way you just.. don't mind."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 26/4/2019, 12:56

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/4/2019, 11:20

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/4/2019, 11:24

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/4/2019, 11:27

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/4/2019, 11:30

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/4/2019, 11:32

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/4/2019, 11:36

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !!

Web  Top
7 replies since 26/4/2019, 11:12   166 views