The Rasmus - Italian Community

Sito dei The Rasmus su Facebook - Part 6, Part 6. - From: 17.2.2018. - To: 29.8.2018.

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/8/2018, 18:17

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

*continua..* Dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
*Lauri's blog, Post.* "Studio view."🎵🇫🇮♠️
"Veduta dallo Studio di registrazione."

_ Lauri_-_06_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Vid, Lyr. "Follow me come on you know me.. Yeah, into the woods.." ♪ ♫
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. In My Life, Making. "My back hurts, my head hurts because of the sliding down on the forest floor."
"La mia schiena mi fa male, la mia testa mi fa male a causa dello scivolamento sul suolo della foresta."
Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.

~~~
CITAZIONE
*The Rasmus Instagram, Post.* "DARK MATTERS TOUR will continue next month. Check out the tourdates. Ticket links: therasmus.com. #darkmatterstour #therasmus #shiverband #overlaps."
"Il DARK MATTERS Tour continuerà il mese prossimo. Date un'occhiata alle date del tour. Link dei biglietti: therasmus.com."

_ Instagram_-_10_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Video. "First time ever in Moldova! We are SUPER excited!
We will play at Must Fest 2018 on September 9th at Great National Assembly Square, Chișinău.
Tickets: https://iticket.md/event/mustfest-2018. See you next month!!!"

"La prima volta in assoluto in Moldova! Siamo SUPER entusiasti!
Suoneremo al Must Fest 2018 il 9 settembre presso la Great National Assembly Square, a Chişinău.
Biglietti: https://iticket.md/event/mustfest-2018. Ci vediamo il prossimo mese!!!"

_ Moldova_-_55 (Pic, Vid)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Somebody sent us this picture. Special moment for that girl in Ukraine. #akisweek #therasmus #lauriylönen #fainemisto #specialmoment @akihakalaofficial."
"Qualcuno ci ha inviato questa foto. Un momento speciale per quella ragazza in Ucraina."

_ NNz_Mq_Wm_PPOw_-_30 (Pi, Pi, Pi) - Pt, Pi, Vi, Pi, Pi. _ Djaq8_DWWs_AAv_Sl_T_-_22 (Tw, Pic, Tw) - Vid, Tw, Pi, Tw, Vid. ❤️ ♪ ♫
~~~
CITAZIONE
Link. "We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do."
Link. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."

_ Marc_-_60 (Pic, Vid) - Pic, Vid, Tw, Pic, Tw. "Único!" - Vi, Vi, Vi, Tw. 1f947_-_30
~~~

CITAZIONE
Video. "Eero singing a russian song. Luckily people helped him.. #akisweek #therasmus #darkmatterstour #russia #Cheburashka #Чебура́шка @akihakalaofficial."
"Eero che canta una canzone russa. Fortunatamente la gente lo ha aiutato.."

_ Instagram_-_11_-_30 (Pic, Vid) - _ (Pic, Vid, Vid, Pt) _ (Pi, Pi, Pt) - Post.
~~~

CITAZIONE
Video. "Super nice day! #akisweek #watersports @akihakalaofficial."
"Super bella giornata!"

_ Instagram_-_12_-_30 (Pic, Vid) 🏄
~~~

Kiitos Paljon !! forum_simp0068 Amazing news in questo Post. :rules:
CITAZIONE
Post. "Prima data SOLD OUT! Non vediamo l'ora di suonare al Club A38, Budapest il 4 ottobre con i The Rasmus e The Shiver!"

_ Sold_Out_-_80 (Pic, Event)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "DARK MATTERS TOUR NEWS:
Tour is getting closer.... We'd like to announce the opener band: Overlaps. Italy%20flag-XS-anim The Shiver as special guest.
See you sooooon! Tickets and more info: Here. @theshiverband @overlaps.music #therasmus #darkmatterstour #theshiverband #overlaps."

"NOTIZIE DEL TOUR DARK MATTERS:
Il tour si sta avvicinando.. Vorremmo annunciare la band di apertura: Overlaps. The Shiver come ospite speciale.
Ci vediamo preeesto! Biglietti e maggiori informazioni: QUI."

_ The_Rasmus_-_11_-_35 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 13/8/2018, 20:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/8/2018, 22:48

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus sul Tour 2018.
CITAZIONE
Video. "Do the hustle: sweating it out for getting all the rock concert gear onto airplane at old Helsinki airport terminal. #therasmus #eerosweek @eero_hei."
"Fare del trambusto: sudare per portare tutto l'equipaggiamento da concerto rock sull'aereo al vecchio terminal dell'aeroporto di Helsinki."

_ Instagram_-_13_-_55 (Pic, Vid) - 27.4. Tetris, Pic, Pic.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Video. "Caption this." - "That moment before encore. #eerosweek @eero_hei."
"Aggiungete una didascalia a questo." - "Quel momento prima del bis."

_ Instagram_-_14_-_50 (Pic, Vid)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Link. "Finland, Radiomafia Top 50 of 2001: 1°. 'The Rasmus – F-F-F-FALLING'. - 2°. 'The Rasmus – CHILL'. - 48°. 'The Rasmus – MADNESS'."

_ tumblr_moi8z3_QCBi1qgltwbo2_500 (Pt, Gif, Vid, Pt, Vid) _ tumblr_ol491zi_FEV1ue270ho1_400 (Gif, Pt, Pic, Vid, Tw, Tw, Pt) _ 654e6c81-77b3-428c-8aa9-f06468aacdf7 (Gif, Vid, Lul, Pic, Vi, Rift, Au, Vid)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Link, Link. "The creative adult is the child who survived."
Pic, Pic, Link, Link. - Vid, Pic, Link.
Link. "Geniuses are childlike because they are able to wed a more advanced understanding of a subject with the kinds of questions, problems, issues and sensibilities that most characterize a wonder-filled child."

~~~
CITAZIONE
*The Rasmus Instagram, Post.* "Summer colours in #finland #eerosweek @eero_hei."
"Colori estivi in Finlandia."

_ Instagram_-_15_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - #Samoyed in Finland. Pic, Pic, Vid, Pic. - Vid, Pic, Pic, Vid, Vid. "Issa trap!"
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *The Rasmus ha aggiornato la sua immagine di copertina.*

_ Holy_Cover_-_40 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *The Rasmus ha aggiornato la sua immagine del profilo.*

_ New_Picture_-_35 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "HOLY GRAIL - that is the title of our new single - out September 14! Released only a week before we go on tour (tour ticket info on our website therasmus.com). Pre-order and presave the single already now here: http://smarturl.it/TheRasmus.HolyGrail.
And if you follow us on Spotify you will get the song in your Release Radar playlist on the release day. #therasmus #newmusic #holygrail."

"HOLY GRAIL - questo è il titolo del nostro nuovo singolo - esce il 14 Settembre! Rilasciato solo una settimana prima di andare in tour (informazioni sui biglietti del tour sul nostro sito therasmus.com). Pre-ordinate e salvate il singolo già adesso qui: http://smarturl.it/TheRasmus.HolyGrail.
E se ci seguite su Spotify riceverete la canzone nella playlist Radar di Rilascio nel giorno del rilascio."

_ Holy_Grail_Cover_-_27 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
18.08, ENG, ITA. The Rasmus will soon release Holy Grail - Lauri Ylönen tells about the birth of the song
At the end of last year's release, the pop rock rock The Rasmus, released on November 9 by Dark Matters, releases new music on September 14, Holy Grail.
Singer Lauri Ylönen tells about the birth and story of a song as follows:

"I wrote a song last spring on our long tour of Russia. During my trip I thought a lot of loneliness. Sometimes with gigs, I pay special attention to the back of the audience, the lonely, lonely, lonely fans, and I see some of them in myself. When we meet fans after a gig, those mysterious characters in the back row are usually the most interesting; soft and silent. It's really hard to find words when you finally get the chance to say something. The song is dedicated to all anti-heroes."
The band returns three months after the release of the zodiac on the road to continue its world tour to gigs in Europe, the UK and South America.

~~~
New pics & New music, Kiitos Paljon !! :rules: Riposto le foto al tramonto dei post precedenti che erano per questa cover.

CITAZIONE
Post. "Photoshoot #paulisweek @paulirantasalmi."
"Servizio fotografico."

_ The_Rasmus_-_26_-_23 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Aki's blog, Post.* "Enjoying the sunset in Helsinki. #akihakala #therasmus #sunset."
"Godendomi il tramonto a Helsinki."

_ Aki_-_06_-_17 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Lauri's blog, Post.* "My boys."
"I miei ragazzi."

_ Lauri_-_02_-_23 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

_ The_Rasmus_-_27_-_23 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Lauri's blog, Post.* "Vocals in stockholm today #newsong."
"Parti vocali a Stoccolma oggi."

_ Lauri_-_03_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Gironzolando tra i Post (Post) ho trovato anche un'intervista che parlava forse proprio di "Holy Grail".
CITAZIONE
Post. "Arrived in Voronezh #laurisweek #nofear #therasmus #russia #darkmatterstour #voronezh."
"Arrivato a Voronezh."

_ The_Rasmus_-_84_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ Holy_Grail_Cover_-_23 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
NN.ru, ENG. I: "I wonder how you come up with such exact words for the lyrics of your songs? When you write songs and write music, you put a piece of your soul there. What emotions basically make you write?"
Lauri: "I'm just writing one song right now, during the tour. One night I walked to the party through the crowd, as if looking at it all from the side, and I had very strong emotions that made me start writing about this song. It seems to me that it is very important for any author to look at the world around, write down something and include imagination, try to feel what is happening. So inspiration comes."
NN.ru, ENG, Tw, VK-VK, Pic. I: "I have a gift for you - Russian vodka! For a good mood."
Lauri: "Perfectly! This is just the way. Now you can choose what we prefer - this or this." (alternately looks at the vodka and the statuette of the Virgin Mary), laughs Lauri.
---
PlainNews, Pic. "I even wrote a few new songs. I was very inspired by what to look forward to when The Rasmus again play on our stage and hope that the songs written in the Russian tour will enter their next album."

CITAZIONE
Post. "Be careful If you see these guys in the audience #akisweek #therasmus #khabarovsk."
"State attenti se vedete questi ragazzi tra il pubblico."

_ Instagram_-_18_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Eero, Lauri, Lauri, Lauri, Lauri. "At the bus stop in #khabarovsk."
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Thank you Khabarovsk! Wonderful evening! #akisweek #therasmus #darkmatterstour #khabarovsk #rockshow."
"Grazie Khabarovsk! Meravigliosa serata!"

_ The_Rasmus_-_62_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pauli, Lauri. - Pics, Pics, ENG, Setlist.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 19/8/2018, 00:49

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/10/2018, 06:53

Group:

Nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. hideingbhindcurtian *Tw, Tw.. ..So.. Mud, Mud... Ufo, Fluff... Carl, Sun, Bao, Life... Luna, Pat, Model... Coll, Snow, Smile.* ❤️❤️❤️

CITAZIONE

_ Aki_-_07_-_35 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
*Aki's blog, Post.* "I found this old set list from my drum case. Who was there? Which year? #sziget #szigetfestival #therasmus."
"Ho trovato questa vecchia scaletta nella custodia per la mia batteria. Chi c'era? Quale anno era?"

_ Aki_-_08_-_17 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
*Aki's blog, Post.* "4 weeks until the tour starts. Who's coming??? Tickets: therasmus.com #therasmus #darkmatterstour."
"4 settimane prima dell'inizio del tour. Chi verrà??? Biglietti: therasmus.com."

_ Instagram_-_10_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Got our own star 2015 😎 what city? where is Pauli? #paulisweek @paulirantasalmi."
"Abbiamo ricevuto la nostra stella nel 2015. In quale città? Dov'è Pauli?"

_ The_Rasmus_-_35_-_35 (Pi, Pi, Pi, Pt) _ 941629e167a4121c96513a44d020b228_-_35 (Pi, Pi, Pi) - Thr, Vi, Vi, Vi, Pi, Pi, Pics.
~~~

CITAZIONE
*Aki's blog, Post.* "Late night jam session with @musteofficial guys. We have released 2 songs in finnish language on Spotify. Check Check! #muste #musteband #finnishrock."
"Jam session a tarda notte con @musteofficial ragazzi. Abbiamo pubblicato 2 canzoni in lingua finlandese su Spotify. Dategli un'occhiata!"

_ Aki_-_09_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "I wonder where was this and who took it? nice pic 🤩#me #paulisweek @paulirantasalmi."
"Mi domando da dov'era questa foto e chi l'ha scattata? Bella foto."

_ The_Rasmus_-_36_-_35 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Moscow, 3.3.2018. 1f1f7_1f1fa - Pics, VK, Vid, Rev, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics.
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Young funk 😎 circa? #paulisweek @paulirantasalmi."
"Giovani funk. All'incirca?"

_ The_Rasmus_-_37_-_40 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Cool pic of my boy Lauri. thanks to photographer! #paulisweek @paulirantasalmi."
"Bella foto del mio ragazzo Lauri. Grazie al fotografo!"

_ The_Rasmus_-_38_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pics, Pics, Post. St. Petersburg, 8.8.2014.
~~~

Kiitos Paljon, Keep on Rocking !! :rules: ... *The latest updates were "Closer than close.." *Live :wub:*, in the English Section.. .. Link.* mf_bookread

_ 42002849-745024589182903-4379946770373597948-n-25 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Samoyed are the Cutest and Funny breed. :wub:
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/10/2018, 08:18

Web  Top
32 replies since 25/2/2018, 12:11   1370 views