The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus Press Conference in Voronezh (RU) - 2.4.2014, Pics, Videos, Interviews

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 09:07

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Diversi link con la conferenza stampa dei The Rasmus fatta ieri in Russia a Voronezh. Da questo Tweet, il Link. - Le Foto dal concerto. La scaletta: Pic. E Che, Che. Altri Video. - La conferenza su Youtube. - Post, il Video di Eero. - Altro Video della conferenza. Il Video con il reportage dal concerto.

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus in Voronezh: "We would like to sing with Pugacheva and collaborate with.. Tchaikovsky!"

Finnish rockers on tour told which of the cities of Russia they liked best to speak, from where the soloist Lauri Julen taken feathers in the head of the group and who is able to score a goal in hockey.
On April 2, Voronezh Concert Hall Event-Hall lit hot Finnish guys The Rasmus. Its jubilee Russian tour dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the group, the legendary rockers started with capital Chernozem . Before the concert, "Komsomolskaya Pravda" musicians questioned about life and work. The guys have been very democratic, sweet. And with a sense of humor they have everything in order.

"Last year you toured for two months in Russia. In which of the cities more fun for you, maybe something special to surprise fans? And anyway, what's the most unusual area where you were?" Asked, 'Komsomolskaya Pravda'.

"The first time we were in Russia in 1996, we played in St. Petersburg, and since then we gave about 40 concerts in Russia, visiting different cities. Each time, more and visit new cities, in particular in Voronezh never been. We see that our public is becoming more and more, many new fans. And it's very nice to see, then, the interest in our group, not only in big cities but also in small," said Lauri.
"From the last Russian tour memorable Belarus, there place reminds today, and Vladivostok - liked it very much that it was possible to swim underwater with scuba diving. Although it was very cold (water temperature just +8°), we liked, we were in special costumes. The largest number of spectators was in Volgograd - more than 200.000! As for concerts in other countries, the most interesting sensations were when we were in South Africa with a group of 'Metallica'. More unusual was performing in India and Thailand."

"Should fans expect some experimentation with the style of the band?"
"We've been around for over 20 years, released eight albums. Of course, every time we do something new and not repeated. While at the moment we have no plans to release new albums, but, nevertheless, any changes will be, because they always occur."

"Many of your songs are dark, but when you sing them, smile - why?"
Here Laurie shook his finger to his temple, they say, here we are. And then he added.

"Negative emotions are more conducive to inspiration to compose music."

"What are your favorite songs?"
"From our favorite songs - In The Shadows, one of the most popular. And from your - 'Cheburashka'!"

"Oh, what a Russian musicians you know? And who would like to collaborate?"
"Of course, the girls 'Tattoo', we played together at a festival in Denmark in 2005. More Mummy Troll' - a fun group, positive guys we met in Vladivostok. Still know Alla Pugacheva. Tchaikovsky. That's who we collaborate! Seriously!"

"When the group was 15 years old, anniversary you celebrated in the school, where he once studied. And as the 20th anniversary of plan to mention?"
"We often get asked about it. That's decided to make a tour. And, of course, will be cake and balloons."

"Over the years the group, whether you have a conflict situation and thought you finish in connection with this career?"
"Of course, in 20 years we have had many ups and downs. And one of the critical moments was the situation when we left our former drummer, he set up his team. And then we thought, and if we should finish its work, or want to continue? Nevertheless, we always try to overcome obstacles, even though they sometimes seem heavy."

"One of the symbols of the group - black crow, give to your fans crow?"
"Yes. Once I had to take a photo for the English magazine, and I put a crow on his arm. And she pecked me," razulybalsya Lauri.

"How much you have in your collection of feathers? And where do you get them?"

"Maybe, maybe five. I have a friend who has a rooster, he browses and it brings me feathers. So they are environmentally friendly, not from China."

"In Finland, one of the most popular sports - hockey, and you love to drive stick?"
"We have only one hockey player - it Pauli, he played for the team in the city of its time. His best shot - introduced himself colleague Eero Heinonen. - And we love to see when Team Finland wins and when he loses - do not look."

"Lauri you once admitted that if you were not a musician, would become a chef. If opened the restaurant, which was a kitchen there? And what dishes you liked in Russia?"
"I love Russian cuisine, and I'm glad I had the chance to try it, especially the spring. But if I opened a restaurant, would deal exclusively Finnish cuisine."

Read the report from the concert in Voronezh The Rasmus sang Cheburashka and the fans gave rockers flash mob of bubbles and balloons.

CITAZIONE
In Voronezh The Rasmus sang about Cheburashku, and worshippers presented flash-mob from the soap bubbles and air balls to rockers

On April 2 Voronezh Event-Hall exploded the hot Finnish fellows of The Rasmus. Legendary rockers arrived to the capital of the Chernozem Region for the first time; therefore worshippers were in the anticipation. And they were prepared thoroughly. Turn to the turnstiles engaged azh in two hours. As soon as they began to release, the first party of the girls (but some they arrived even from Peter, Moscow and Smolensk) threw into the hall by run - to occupy the first rows of tantspartera.
Worshippers were fully armed. Gifts they prepared cart and small cart - from the embroidered pictures with the emblem of command to cheburashki. Official fan-club prepared the flash-mob: as soon as 'Rasmusy' left because of the wings, spectators on the platforms raised upward the leaflets of paper, forming inscription 'We love Rasmus' (in English). Confronting on the dance floor meanwhile vmetnuli upward 'of cloudlet' with the inscriptions 'Lowry - the best singer', 'Pauli - great guitarist', 'Rasmus - the light of our hearts', 'You give to us happiness'. Girls from the first row swung by the Russian tricolor, decorated with the application of the heart, lined from the photographs of fans, and used up by wishes.

Tried worshippers not in vain. Lowry Yulenen ignited according to the complete program - it flew along the scene as rabid VORON (Free Organized Reconnaissance Unit of Geeks), as if to group not twenty rouble note, but the maximum of five years, starting not only spresovannyy to the fact that the mouse will not rush by, the dance floor, but also spectators the sitting on the platforms, which in the bulk has long ago it been after 'it soroket'.
After several songs of halls it was already in the complete ecstasy. On the lyric compositions the fans it is mass of yellow pear to the scene the soap bubbles, while on the militants on the dance floor, without ceasing, they went for a walk rokerskie 'goats'. Lowry continually asked in the English
"As himself you feel?" and in Russian "As the matters?" Answer was, naturally, roar.

Before leaving scene, musicians photographed with the presented flag of the against the background rejoicing hall, true, they stayed not long behind the scenes. First returned bass Eero Kheynonen - to carry out his crown song about cheburashku. They joined in singing to it by entire hall. But when left Lowry, girded by fanatskim flag, dance floor was instantly filled with air balls up, and worshippers tightened to the group of Happy Birthday.
The hits of Guilty, Stranger and In The Shadows already and platforms they sang costing. Been cast by the striker of Aki into the hall of drum rods at worshippers it was little: already after musicians finally were requested, fans only did not fight because of set-sheets and bottles of water, which were remained on the scene.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/4/2014, 19:07

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 09:11

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

Dal sito Riavrn, intervista e foto della conferenza stampa a Voronezh. (un altro articolo con altre foto. Le Foto dal concerto, la recensione.)

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
Leader «The Rasmus» Lauri Julen "Feathers for hairstyles neighbor lends me cock!"

In Voronezh Finnish hot guys talked about the frightened crow, hockey, illegal entry to Bjork and dream to perform with Tchaikovsky.
Yesterday, April 2, Voronezh Event-Hall City Park "Grad" put on the ears of one of the most successful rock bands in Finland «The Rasmus». Despite the cold outside in the hall was really hot ! Hot Finnish guys were given the full clip of her hits for 20 years, sang with the audience, "Now I Cheburashka" in Russian, frontman Lauri Julen clambered all available speakers on the stage, and the fans burst into tears, confessing main "feathered" in love. Bubbles, the kind words on the posters, the Russian flag with applique "Rasmus" and hundreds of balloons - so memorable concert «The Rasmus» Voronezh.

Before the performance of RIA "Voronezh" talked with musicians about crows, hockey, best concerts and ethnic cuisines.
It seemed that it was recently: posters cutie Lauri replaces many admirers wallpaper, hit «In The Shadows», sounded from each iron clip for this song, which is a hundred times a day played on MTV, - white room, black feathers and crows beating on the wall in the background of a stormy sky. And in fact, 20 years have passed. And 18 years as «The Rasmus» was first played in Russia. Bird feathers in her hair Lauri, however, still remained.

"Our first concert was in St. Petersburg," remembered Finnish rockers. "Since then we have produced about 40 shows, toured a bunch of Russian cities. And every year, their geography replenished. Voronezh today, for example, where we have never been. We see that our audience is growing with us, we have a lot of new fans. And it's very nice. So creativity of our group interested viewers not only large cities but also in small towns."

Last year's tour «The Rasmus» in Russia lasted for two months. Especially guys remember the port city of Vladivostok.
"We even managed to swim there!" Lauri boasted. "We scuba dive in special suits for scuba diving. The water temperature was only 8, but we do not freeze!"

"15th Anniversary «The Rasmus» you noted in the school, where he once studied and where your group has been formed. And how are you going to celebrate the 20th anniversary?"
"That on the occasion of the tour decided to arrange. Maybe buy a cake, balloons and modestly Nadu sit somewhere."

"In Finland, one of the most popular sports - hockey, and you love to drive stick?"

"We have only one hockey player in the team - it's guitarist Pauli Rantasalmi his best shot. And not only Pauli wholeheartedly fan of hockey, he is deep in his youth played for some suburban team. And on television we love to watch hockey when Team Finland wins and when he loses - do not look."

"Lauri much you feathers in the collection? And where do you get them?"
"I do not know, maybe five. A neighbor lends me feathers rooster, he is still a lot of them ! So that they are environmentally friendly and not from China."

"One of the symbols of the group - black crow, so you really like this bird?"
"Once for a photo shoot in the English magazine put me live crow at hand. Whether my hair from her 'dead brothers' did not like it if she was hungry. But the whole photo session she ruthlessly bite my hand and tried to escape to freedom."

"Lauri, you have a tattoo with the singer Bjork. Do you know her?"
"Unfortunately, I never met with Bjork, but it is a dream to do it. Here are a couple of times, Eero saw her. Slightly illegal, though. Her concerts he jumped over fences and climbed on the backstage where the premium contact with her. He, of course, not the only one was a clever, there is still a lot of other fans also made ​​its way to her. So I envy Eero."

"You once said that if you were not a musician, would become a chef. If opened their restaurant kitchen which had there been? What is your favorite Russian dishes?"

"If I would have opened his own restaurant, would deal only Finnish cuisine - this is my favorite cuisine. I hope it is not necessary to explain why? But Russian cuisine and I also really like us very tasty food on tour. Here we have pancakes here recently treated - vkusnuypirogek, Yum!"

"Did you know Russian musicians? Maybe someone would like to collaborate?"
"Excellent know girls from the 'Tattoo', we played together at a festival in Denmark in 2005. Yet these guys from Vladivostok - 'Mummy Troll' - a fun group, we met with some of its participants. Also know Alla Pugacheva and Tchaikovsky. That's who we collaborate with is Tchaikovsky. Or Pugacheva. Seriously!"

"The most unusual area where we had to act?"
"Most interesting sensations we experienced at a concert in South Africa, where he performed with the group «Metallica». Another was cool to play in India, Thailand. Of the last concerts remembered Belarus, we were there in October 2013. And the greatest number of viewers we have raised in Volgograd - more than 200,000 people!"

"Should fans expect some experimentation with the style of the band?"
"We've been around for more than twenty years, have released eight albums. Of course, every time we do something new, try not to repeat. At the moment we do not plan new album, but nevertheless some changes will be, because time does not stand still."

"Over the years the group if you had any conflicts, as it was possible to survive difficult times?"
"Of course, in 20 years we had a lot of different situations, been in a relationship moments of ups and downs. And one of the critical moments for the group was the departure of drummer, who created his own team. At that moment we felt so lost that even thinking about the completion of musical activity. But, as is known, treats. We managed to overcome the crisis, although it was very hard."

"What songs from your favorite band?"
"One of our favorite songs «In The Shadows», because that's what brought us popular. And we love song Cheburashka."

"Maybe napoete?"
"Oh, we hesitate. Maybe it's better at the concert?"
~~~

In Voronezh to group “The Rasmus” will present to Cheburashku, picture black, bell and the drum installation

The concert of legendary Finnish rockers will begin after only several minutes.
Today, on April 2, numerous worshippers of Finnish rock band 'The Rasmus' were assembled in Voronezh. The legendary command of Lauri Ylönen will leave to the scene of Event-Hall of City-park 'deg' after only several minutes. In the hall – notice, dancing parquet is oppressed under the string.
Very many children arrived in the white sports shirts – this is the part of fleshmoba, called to show the unity of hall. On one of the lyric songs the fans plan to blow out the soap bubbles, while on the final – to release on the hall air balls.
Three worshippers 'The Rasmus' from Moscow, St. Petersburg and Smolensk, that arrived to the concert of the dear group, will entrust to artists entire packet with the souvenirs: several boxes of candies, magnets to the refrigerator, bell with the forms of Voronezh, musical Cheburashku, table support in the form of the drum installation with the hours and picture, embroidered by smoothness, with the symbol of group – by black crow.

During the press conference a question, what Russian musicians Finnish guests know, participants in the group answered: "The group of 'Tatu', naturally! Still 'the mummies of Trollya' - very positive children, we together played in Vladivostok. Alla to Pugachevu and Tchaikovsky. If we had the opportunity with someone of them to appear, we would select Tchaikovsky."

CITAZIONE
Group 'The Rasmus' searched for in Voronezh Cheburashku

But in the social networks enterprising businessmen search for the buyers to the empty bottles, from whom saw water participants in the Finnish association.
Yesterday, on April 2, to Voronezh for the first time arrived participants in one of the best-known Finnish rock bands 'The Rasmus'. Specifically, from the capital of the Chernozem Region musicians began their next Russian stage, and many fans, without desiring to wait until, when turn reaches their cities (if generally it reaches) they also granted to us.
As, for example, three worshippers of Anya, Alesya and Olga (Moscow, Peter, Smolensk), from the early morning waited until of the arrival of the dear command in the Voronezh airport. Entire trio no longer in the first travels about following Lauri Yulönen on the Russian expanses, in the course of all news from the life of musicians and it perfectly well knows their tastes. In order to gladden idols, girls brought with themselves the entire portmanteau of the gifts: musical Cheburashku, table support in the form of the drum installation, bell with the forms of Voronezh, the heap of sweetnesses, magnets to the refrigerator, Russian flag with the application in the form of the heart from the portraits 'of rasmusov' and enormous picture with the symbol of group – by black raven, embroidered by smoothness. Two months Olga above it sweated…
But 'feathered' did not arrive flying. It was explained that in the current tour the Finnish rockers are moved on the bus. And local feny in this plan proved to be far shrewder than out-of-town 'colleagues' - group they arrived to watch immediately in the hotel. And everything was obtained, what they dreamed: photograph into obnimku with Lowry, autographs and good words of artists, who were being very gladdened to so warm a method in dank Voronezh.
Leader 'The Rasmus' left the bus already in the means – with the crown bird feathers on the head. And as they in it only did not fall off in the road, they were stuck, that whether? About which bird endowed by tail assembly for Lowry, read here.
In Event-Hall City-park 'deg' the worshippers began to flow almost from the dinner, but impressive turn has already been built two hours prior to the concert before the turnstiles. Many consider that 'The Rasmus' – the group of exceptionally Gothic sense, and that they listen to its only sad pale-faced virgins with the black hair, but this is not so. In the crowd it was possible to recount on the fingers. In essence cheerful, very positive girls at the age from 15 to 30 were gathered, although young people it was also sufficient as the exponential public, coma under 50.
Cost group to leave to the scene, as the spectators of the first rows simultaneously raised upward paper clouds with the words 'of Rasmus – our inspiration', 'Lauri – best singer', 'Pauli – best guitarist', 'You give to us happiness', and on the rear wall of concert hall grew the gigantic inscription 'of Rasmus, thanks for the light, that you introduced into our lives!'.
Musicians also did not remain in the debt and entire appearance they were scattered in the appreciation. In the English, naturally.

"We for the first time in Voronezh, such as excellent hall! The already two weeks of Russian stage are in front, and this so is healthy!" was glad Lauri.

But is bass Eero Heinonen, in Russian, he was interested in the worshippers:
"As the matters?"
Eero in the group the generally largest expert of the language of Pushkin and Dostoyevsky. In the past year, for example, it in the cleanest Russian entertained spectators by the performance of fragment from 'millions of ruby-colored roses' of Alla Pugachevoy and 'by road long, yes by night lunar'. But specially children's song about Cheburashku it learned to the current tour. In Voronezh Eero is ripe it together with the hall – yes so it is healthy, that the public roared from the enthusiasm. True, cheburashek on the concert 'to rasmusam' no one presented, and that left for the change by Lowry theatrically in regard to this was upset.
"To Cheburashku no one did see? the Che-bu-Ra-shka, you where?" shouted Ylönen somewhere into the darkness, and just in case it glanced for the columns.
Columns, perhaps, – the dear stage attribute of Lauri. In Voronezh it climbed around them all – from the small, to the high, where is deft zaprygival and very effectively it looked in the poured light of searchlights. The ancient fans of group say that on the columns of Lowry of wooden ploughs it is earlier, and at the dawn of career, being by the even more inexperienced subjugator 'of tops', very often it fell from them and divided to themselves chin.
In this time, on the happiness, it managed. Although periodically Lauri's musty smell made it necessary the people to ponervnichat – when it jumped back by back, or it approached too closely to the edge of scene. But if one is it sat down on haunches in all in some pathetic meter from the worshippers and threw shrill view on someone of the girls, especially timid natures sobbed from happiness.

However, lyric poetry on the concert and thus was sufficient. When Ylönen involved next tenebrionid beetle, fans from the first rows began to blow the soap bubbles, and entire tantsparter was covered with the flames of the luminous telephones – indeed the century of cigarette lighters already passed.
Hot Finnish fellows also showed that they in the course of last fashionable tendencies, and photographed, as is conducted, the against the background rejoicing hall together with flag the presented by worshippers.
Lowry did not part with our tricolor and when he left on 'the bis' - it tied it around the waist and gaily it jumped on the scene. For 'bisu' local fan-club 'The Rasmus' prepared the surprise: thus far group rested behind the scenes, in tantspartere quickly inflated many-colored air balls.

"OO, as it is class! This in the honor of our 20letiya, yes?" was astonished Eero. But as soon as entire command it was gathered together, the two-thousandth hall sang to the pets of 'Happy Birthday'. Azh stammered from the surplus of Lowry's feelings.
"Nothing terrible, even great Elton John forgets words!" he joked, and from the second attempt carry out-after all hit 'Sail Away'.
Well and at the end, according to the law genre, guitarists threw up into the crowd mediators, drummer – rod, technology – remained bottles with the water. Although, the empty bottles, from which saw 'rasmusy', proved to be for many the most valuable trophy. Still! Indeed them they concerned the lip of the very dandy of Lowry! Well, if not Lowry, then Eero, either Pauli or Aki. In the social networks already appeared the declarations with the proposals to sell for thousands of rubles in the bottle, from which saw participants in the group. It is here only interesting, than enterprising comrades they can confirm their authenticity?

(Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 07:37

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 09:13

Group:

band

Dal sito Chr.aif, intervista e foto dalla conferenza stampa a Voronezh. (le Foto del concerto)

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus: "We would be happy to share the stage with Tchaikovsky."

Finnish rockers before the performance in the capital Chernozemya told about his impressions of Russia, a symbol of the group and how they managed to survive hard times.
April 2 at 20.00 Concert Hall City Park 'Grad' Event-Hall will address the legendary group The Rasmus - rockers promised to fulfill not only the freshest songs from the new album, but time-tested hits.
Rockers have promised to fulfill not only the freshest songs from the new album, but time-tested hits.
While fans repeated the words to your favorite songs «Sail Away», «Living In The World Without You», «Guilty» and, of course, a major hit - «In The Shadows», the band answered questions from journalists.

Tour of Russia and most unusual performances.
Voronezh Finnish rockers lucky fans - the capital Chernozemya joined the list of cities that have visited The Rasmus, but the musicians remember and his first performance in Russia.

"The first time we played 18 years ago in St. Petersburg. Now we see that our audience is growing with us, see it live in different cities. We hope that in Voronezh hall meet us incredible energy."

Especially memorable group Vladivostok.
"We had a concert in Vladivostok, and swam under water, which was only +8 °! Although it was very cold, we liked. And remember, as performed with the band Metallica in South Africa. There was really cool. Still we liked in India and Thailand."

It turned out that the musicians are familiar with the works of Russian artists.
"Know 'Tatu', Alla Pugacheva, 'Mummy Troll' and with Tchaikovsky would generally made ​​on the same stage !
Ups, downs and feathers cock.."

The Rasmus is quite different from the mystical image, so all fans interested in the question: "Where did Lauri Julen (singer of the band - approx. Aut.) Pulls down for their performances ?". It turned out that it's pretty simple.
"As you know, the symbol of our group - a crow. Once I was photographed with a crow, she started biting and escaped . I did not like the way. And feathers soloist me 'delivers' my friend - browses his cock."

Despite the fact that the musicians were ups and downs, they are very good friends.
"Our drummer doing merchandising ( spread paraphernalia group - approx. Aut.) , And then joined the group . During one of the tours Aki so often went with us to the bars, we asked, 'When are you going to have to play with us ?'. And he joined us."

Most devoted fans are ready to experience the whole drive of Finnish rock.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 04:50

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 09:15

Group:

band

Dal sito Infovoronezh, altra intervista.

4820681782_full

CITAZIONE
Finnish rockers The Rasmus admitted Voronezh reporters that want to sing with Alla Pugacheva
Event Hall concert in City Park 'Grad' musicians met with reporters 'MS' and talked about his love for the sport, good food and creativity Pugacheva and Tchaikovsky.

"In Finland, one of the most popular sports - hockey. You love to drive with a stick ?"
"We have only one player - Pauli. His best shot. He even some suburban team played really long."

"A watch on TV ice battles ?"

"We like to see when Team Finland wins and when he loses - we immediately turn off the TV."

"You've already appreciated the features of Russian cuisine ?"
"Yes. All very tasty. Especially pancakes."

"Did you know our show-business stars ? Maybe you want to collaborate with any of them ?"
"Of course. For example, the girls of 'Tattoo' know. In 2005, we played together at a festival in Denmark. 'Mummy Troll' - a fun group, we are familiar with some of its participants. We also know about the existence of Pyotr Tchaikovsky and Alla Pugacheva. That would have agreed to collaborate with anyone without hesitation !"

"Which one of your most memorable concerts was ?"
"Interesting feelings were when we were in South Africa with a group Metallica. Also memorable concerts in India and Thailand. Of the latter - in Belarus in October 2013th and Volgograd - then it's a huge number of people, more than 200 thousand."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 04:44

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 09:17

Group:

band

Dal sito Geosnet, una Foto con il Link ad un articolo in cui ci sono anche dei video: Press Conf, No Fear, Video: Keep Your Heart Broken, Night After Night, Funeral Song, Justify, Immortal, F-F-F-Falling, In My Life, In The Shadows. Pic. (Stupenda!)

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
RASMUS in Event-Hall! On April 2, Voronezh ! PHOTOS! VIDEO!
April 2 The RASMUS legendary band gave a concert in Voronezh. Finnish quartet visited our city on the tour in Russia. It is noteworthy that in Russia this team performs is not the first time (the first visit to our country has passed 18 years), but it was the first time they are in Voronezh.
Sheltered for the evening group and its fans Event-hall - perhaps the only one in the Voronezh area that meets all technical requirements for the concerts of world stars. The Rasmus And for many of those who came to the concert, more than international stars.
For the majority of their songs - a reflection of what is happening inside. By the way, at a press conference before the concert at the lead singer asked.
"Lauri, your songs are mostly about the dark about something sad and pealnom. Why are you always on the stage smiling?"
In response Lauri Ylönen shook his finger to his temple.
Surprisingly, in the hall, including the fan zone near the stage, there were many people whose age was clearly more 16-20 - those who usually listens to this kind of music . This can be explained only by the fact that the band has been around 20 years, has released eight studio albums and concerts in the hall passes just a crazy energy!
Most beloved public song "In the Shadows" musicians left for last. Sang the whole room ! Why are there - dancing the whole room ! Vibration felt even in the last rows of the Tribunes.
But after a collective picture on the background of the hall, the musicians came out for an encore. Here was a show - the band was playing a song about Cheburashka and Hall sang. Hall was generally very responsive and performing blow bubbles and waving balloons.
In the end, the audience gave their drummer sticks and guitarists - mediators. Instead children were presented a flag of Russia, which turned Lauri and sang a few songs.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 05:54

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 09:21

Group:

band

Dal sito Culturavrn altre foto dalla conferenza stampa a Voronezh e dal concerto. (Un paio di foto QUI. Un'altra QUI. // Un'altra QUI, che porta a questo articolo.)

(Pic, Pic)

The group of The Rasmus continued its anniversary theatrical tour in Voronezh

On April 2 on the scene of the concert hall of Event-Hall of City-park “hail” appeared the Finnish group of The Rasmus. By the appearance in Voronezh musicians continued their scale theatrical stage, dedicated to 20th-anniversary of the association. Group all so enjoys rabid popularity and are gathered complete halls.
For a few minutes prior to the beginning of concert participants in Rasmus answered questions of journalists.

"But in the past year you so did perform on tour on Russia, what cities were memorized most of all?"

"Most of all to us was memorized Vladivostok, there we dived under the water with the aqua lung. There were is very coldly, temperature of approximately eight degrees."

"Group noted its fifteen-year-old anniversary in the school, where you once learned. But where you will note twentieth anniversary?"
"Us frequently about this ask, but, most likely, nothing immense it will be. It can be, it is simple party with the cake and air balls."

"One of the symbols of group – black crow. Probably, worshippers do frequently give to you these birds?"
"Yes, it occurs. Still I remember one case. During the photo-session for the English periodical, the crow, that sat in me on the hand, attempted it to peck up and to be escape."

"But where you do take feathers for your hair-do?"
"I take them in the rooster, which my friend rears. So that, this is ecologically clean product, not of China."

"They do speak that drummer 'The Rasmus' - the former fan of group? How it did come out to be opened into the composition of participants?"
"In reality I was not fan. At that time I already worked with the group, dealt with merchendayzingom. When the association left previous drummer – children they proposed to be joined to them."
"We will describe real history! When we had stages, this blonde constantly walked to our concerts, and then he remained to the parties,"
say other participants 'The Rasmus'. "We saw it so frequently that once they said: 'It can be, you will become the part of our group?'"

"One of the most popular forms of sport in Finland – hockey, you do follow the hockey matches?"
"In our group only one hockey player – is the guitarist of Pauli by Rantasalmi, in it strong impact. Pauli aches for the hockey by entire soul herself it played in the youth for the local command. But we watch hockey only, when the team of Finland wins, and when it loses the television – we do not look."

"Lauri, in you is tattooing with the singer Bjork. You with it do associate?"
"I never met Bjork, but, until now I dream to make this."
"But I saw Bjork several times," says Eero, the bass-guitarist of group, in 1998 and literally the pair of years ago. "Moreover, both times were illegal. During the concert I perelazil through the enclosure in order to fall on beksteydzh and to meet with it."

"Lauri, in one of the interview said that if they did not become musician, then they would become cook. But what kitchen you do prefer? There are the dear Russian dishes?"
"Russian kitchen greatly pleases me, and during the tours Russian dishes are the opportunity to try. But if I really became cook, then restaurant with the present Finnish kitchen would open."

"What songs your group most of all does love to fulfill on the concerts?"
"One of these songs of In The Shadows, precisely, it brought to us popularity. But still we adore song about Cheburashku."

"It is worthwhile for fans to wait experiments with the style of group?"
"We exist more than twenty years, released eight album and we try not to be repeated. Soon we do not plan new album, but some changes will appear, indeed time does not stand still."

"Inside your group there were once serious conflicts?"

"In our relations there were ups and downs. The withdrawal of the drummer, who gathered his command, became one of the crucial moments for the group. At that time we even thought about the completion of musical career. But we succeeded in surviving this, we together surmount difficulty."

"You are familiar with the Russian musical scene? They would want to come out with someone of the Russian musicians?"
"We know the group of 'Tatu', 'the mummies of Troll', certainly, Alla to Pugachevu and Tchaikovsky. We posotrudnichali with them."

"The most uncommon area, where for you it was necessary to play?"
"Probably, this is concert in South Africa, when we came forward with the group of Metallica. Interesting it was to play in India and Thailand. So to us was memorized last year's concert in Belorussia. By the way, the largest number of spectators for us succeeded to gather in Volgograd – to the concert arrived more than 200.000 worshippers."
~~~

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus: Our public it becomes increasingly more!

Finnish rock band of The Rasmus not against to posotrudnichat with Alla Pugachevoy and Peter Tchaikovsky.
the IntervyuRok-group of The Rasmus went into the tour through Russia in the honor of its 20th-anniversary. However, far from all cities of Russia fell into the theatrical graph. Probably, therefore on April 2 to the concert into the Voronezh hall of City-park 'deg' Event-Hall profit are the fans of the Finnish association from the different cities of Russia. They arranged for the idols the simultaneous starting of the soap bubbles (something like the flash-mob) and entrusted to soloist the flag of Russia, decorated with acknowledgement in the love to Finns.
Before the concert the vocalist and leader of the association Lauri Ylönen, which knew how to convert by the school of bend into the claimed association, which first appeared on the warming-up to Garbage and Red Hot Chili Peppers, HIM and Roxette, and then engaged on the equal place on one scene from Alice Cooper and The of Scorpions, met with the journalists.

"Lowry, you noted the 15-anniversary of the association in the school, where once they learned. But that you do plan to the 20th-anniversary?"

"Us frequently about this ask. They decided to arrange stage."

"One of the symbols of your group – black crow. Do give to you worshippers VORON (Free Organized Reconnaissance Unit of Geeks)?"
"Certainly. Once in me crow even sat on the hand, I should it was make a photograph for the English periodical. Me they requested to feed crow."

"The Russian association 'UmaTurman' was named in the honor of well-known actress. You on the tele- have tattooing Bjork. You are familiar?"
"I never met Bjork, but he would want this to make."

"Say, as it did come out that for the fan of Aki Hakala was possible to be opened into the composition of your association and to become drummer?"
Answered itself Aki: "I worked by promouterom, he sold disks. When previous drummer left, to me they proposed to be joined to the group. We were friends."
Lauri: "When we travelled on Holland, we had the stage, it constantly came to us after concerts, it passed not one party. We were so frequently seen that they proposed: does can you will become the part of our group?"

"Your first concert in Russia was more than 10 years ago. How you do consider, your audience did change?"
"In reality for the first time in Russia we appeared not 10, but 18 years ago. This was 96-y year, we played in St. Petersburg. And from those times we gave about 40 concerts in Russia, they attended different cities. We attend more different and more different cities, in particular here never they were. We see that our public it becomes more and it is more, there are many new worshippers. And this is very pleasant. It means to eat an interest in our group, it there is not only in the large cities, but also in the small. But the very large number of spectators was in Volgograd at the festival – it is more than 200.000."

"It is worthwhile for your worshippers to wait some experiments with the style?"
"We exist more than twenty years, released 8 albums. Certainly, each time we make something new and we are not repeated. As yet at the given moment we do not have plans with respect to the release of new albums, but, nevertheless, some changes will be, because they always occur."

"In Russia recently was decomposed the group 'of the mummies of Troll', it did not become the association 'untouchable'. In the years of existence of your group were Li Wu you the situations, when you did think to complete joint operation?"

"Certainly, in 20 years we had many different situations. There were ups and downs in 20 years. And the situation, when our previous drummer left us, was one of the crucial moments, he created his command. And then we did think – it is worthwhile for us to finish their activity, or it is worth continuing? Nevertheless, we always try to overcome obstacles. Although they seem by sometimes insurmountable."

"Do know you Russian musicians? With someone you do collaborate or you will be?"
"The girls 'of Tatu' - we together appeared at the festival in Denmark in 2005. Still 'the mummies of Troll' – amusing group, we were encountered. Still we know Alla to Pugachevu, Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Are here with whom we posotrudnichali."

"Many your songs simultaneously are beautiful and are gloomy. But you, fulfilling them, smile. Why?"
"Negative emotions contribute to creative lifting. Many musicians speak about this."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 06:53

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 10:15

Group:

band

Altro articolo di Infovoronezh con un'intervista. Sul concerto QUI, dal sito Abireg con diverse foto.

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
The Finnish rockers of The Rasmus acknowledged to Voronezh journalists that they want to ripen with Alla the Pugachevoy
On April 2 legendary group for the first time arrived to the capital of the Chernozem Region. Before the concert into Event of Hall City-park 'deg' the musicians met with the correspondents 'of GCH' and described about their love for the sport, tasty food and to the creation of Pugachevoy and Tchaikovsky.
"In Finland one of the most popular forms of sport – hockey. You do love to drive on with the club?"

"Only one player – Pauli. It has the best impact. It even for the command some suburban played, true, long ago."
"A on the television control ice battles?"
"Us it pleases to look, when the team of Finland wins, and when it loses – we immediately turn off tv."
"You did already value the special features of Russian kitchen?"
"Yes. Everything is very tasteful. Especially, pancakes."
"Do know you our stars of show business? It can be, you do want to posotrudnichat with someone of them?"
"Certainly. For example, girls from 'Tatu' we know. In 2005 we together appeared at the festival in Denmark. 'The mummies of troll' – amusing group, we are familiar with some of its participants. Still we know about existence of Peter Tchaikovsky and Alla Pugachevoy. Here with whom they agreed to posotrudnichat without the meditations!"
"Which of your concerts was that most memorizing?"
"Interesting sensations were, when we came forward in South Africa with the group of Metallica. Concerts in India and Thailand also were memorized. From the latter – in Belorussia in October 2013 and in Volgograd – then arrived the huge amount of people, more than 200.000."

CITAZIONE
The Finnish fellows of The Rasmus in Voronezh gave start to their new tours
Voronezh. 03.04.2014. ABIREG.RU – Secular chronicle – on April 2 on the scene of the concert hall of City-park Event-Hall 'hail' passed the concert of the Finnish rock band of The Rasmus.
The group of The Rasmus exists almost 20 years. The Voronezh concert according to participants in the group, became approximately fortieth during the history of the appearances of group in Russia.
The Rasmus had five-month interruption, now started the two week tours, which were opened by concert in Voronezh.
Voronezh fans prepared fleshmob 'The of Rasmus, thank you for the light you bring into our lives!' ('Rasmus, thanks for the light, which you bring into our life!'). The fans had the tables with the encouraging inscriptions, for example, 'TR - kings of stage!', 'Lauri, you're of the best singer!' ('Rasmus — kings of scene!', 'Lowry, you is the best singer!'). Hall was overfilled by the listeners of completely different ages. Girl in the corset and solid man in the suit simultaneously joined in singing. During the lyric ballads the first rows of fans released the soap bubbles, at the end of the appearance they presented Russian flag with the wishes, letters and photographs to group.
Contented-after all gloomy, the situation was glad in spite of the fact that majority of the songs of group. Fellows themselves constantly smiled, soloist Lauri Ylönen energetically moved along the scene, he requested fans to join in singing. Each song was explosion for the crowd — indeed group for the first time came out in Voronezh. The hall loudly of yes-maces, applauded, from everywhere were heard loud acknowledgements in the love for the Finnish fellows. The appearance of group shaded light show with the smoke-machine.
The Rasmus fulfilled songs from the different albums, final 'chord' became the main hit of In the Shadows, which fulfilled halls together with soloist Lowry costing. When group left on the bis, crowd transmitted to the scene many-colored balloons.
Voronezh concert assembled the fans of The Rasmus from the entire country. Many follow the group around the different cities, sometimes the countries.

"With each year we attend more and it is more than Russia cities, we see that the public it becomes more and it is more, we see the devoted fans. It is very pleasant to see that to our group they manifest more and it is more than interest," said the soloist of The Rasmus Lowry Yulenen.
It means, it is possible to expect from the fellows of new albums and bright appearances.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 06:11

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 10:17

Group:

band

Un Link del sito Bezformata con Foto e recensione del concerto. (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.)

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus in Voronezh: It is very pleasant to see that interest in us — not only in the large cities, but also in the small (PHOTOS)
Yesterday, on April 2, for the first time in the history of Finnish group and our city musicians from The Rasmus gave concert in Voronezh. By numerous fleshmobami, by rechevkami and by applause the 2-thousandth crowd of worshippers congratulated participants in the group with the 20-year anniversary and thanked within the long-awaited evening in the concert hall of Event-Hall of City-park 'deg'.
Concert began almost in time. Beginning was declared into 20.00, musicians barely were detained. The restless crowd of the worshippers, who waited concert in Voronezh very for long, scanned about 15 minutes: 'Rasmus, Rasmus, Rasmus!'. Above head of fans — hundreds of home-made flags with the inscriptions 'TR — kings of the stage' (The Rasmus — the kings of scene), 'TR — funny people' (The Rasmus — amusing people), 'TR — light of our hearts' (The Rasmus — light in our hearts). Opposite the scene under the ceiling the interested listeners of group extended the enormous poster, which speaks about how musicians they love here. It is amazing that on the fate-concert there were the worshippers of the different ages: from girls and boys of 14 years to the people of solid age — 50 and even 60-years.
In tantspartere it was not be pushed, sedentary places — almost everything were occupied. To the legend of Finnish scene, on the calculations of organizers, arrived more than 2.000 people.
And here to the scene left the inimitable vocalist of Lauri's group Ylönen. In the hall stood enthusiastic screech and applause, all this was strengthened, when remaining musicians were pulled. From the first minutes of the song 'No Fear' it was understandable, The of Rasmus here must be pleased. By such rabid power engineers in the hall Event-Hall, probably there was never. Fans expressed their love to musicians by the luminous bracelets, by flags, by the soap bubbles, by air balls and by gifts. During the concert someone of the hall transmitted Lowry the Russian flag, on which was drawn the heart. Lowry was wound by it, in it further he came out. One additional gift, unfortunately, during the appearance group did not obtain. Fanatka Olga arrived from Saratov, with herself she brought the picture, which she embroidered two months by smoothness. On it is depicted VORON (Free Organized Reconnaissance Unit of Geeks) and the name of group. The of Rasmus Olga listens to since 2003, after appeared to the light single 'In of The Shadows'.

"Do not ask, how much to me years. I am older than Lauri. I was on 8 concerts of group, even into Finland she drove. Colleagues usually twirl in the temple, when I intend to complete the next of devchachiy act to, for example, leave after the group for the edge of light," described to the journalists of our publication Olga. She hoped that picture the musicians will nevertheless obtain, through the guard.
In this evening from the scene sounded to composition from the last album, and also known to many songs — 'Livin' In A World Without You', 'First Day Of My Life', 'In My Life' and others. Artists associated with the public. They were interested, as the matters, in the English and in Russian, thanked listeners for the warm method. Lauri Ylönen two times undertook acoustics, and was bass group Eero Heinonen it played the dear song of worshippers — 'Cheburashka' — from similar Soviet multika. In the end the fans heard three most famous compositions of the group: 'In The Shadows', 'Guilty' and 'Sail Away'. They danced in the recent 10 minutes of the concert even platform.
Musicians foresaw this stir before the concert.

"In October we appeared in Belorussia, and the place for me greatly resembles today's. And I even a little transfer my expectations apropos of the concert today," said at the press conference it was bass Eero Heinonen.
On the stories of musicians, the best concert was in Volgograd, when on them arrived more than 200,000 people. But the most uncommon — in South Africa, when musicians appeared on one scene with 'The Metallica'. In spite of the fact that the group of already 20 years, with each year of fans in its Russia becomes more.

"For the first time we appeared in Russia 18 years ago, they played in St. Petersburg. From that moment we gave about 40 concerts in your country. With each year we attend more and it is more than Russia cities, we see that the public it becomes more and it is more, we see the devoted fans. It is very pleasant that interest in us not only in the large cities, but also in the small," said the vocalist of Lauri Ylönen.
The last tour around the Russian cities, which took place in the fall of 2013, to musicians was memorized by leisure in Vladivostok.

"We swam under water with the aqua lungs, on us there were special suits. It was very coldly, temperature was about 8 degrees. Suits especially did not save, but it was class," shared with his impressions Eero Heinonen.
Musicians described that soon, they do not have any plans for the record of new album. Also they are not assured that they will collaborate with some executors. True, they do not exclude the opportunity that this there will be Alla Pugacheva.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 06:25

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/4/2014, 02:19

Group:

band

Articoli del sito Moe-online: Eero-Wonderwall. // Foto dalla Conf Stampa, Pic. // Sul concerto, Eero-Vid, Link. (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic)

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
Frontmen of the group of The Rasmus on the concert in Voronezh it forgot the words of its own song Finnish rockers they appeared in Voronezh with the complete notice

Last Wednesday in Voronezh the Finnish rockers of The Rasmus came out. Countless many worshippers appeared during the 20-year history of group in it. By straight lines volume confirmation became yesterday's concert in the concert hall of Event-Hall of City-park 'deg'. The most desperate spectators occupied the turn before the entrance into the hall for two and the more of hour to the appearance. When guards began to start listeners, then fanatki ran for the distillations in order to occupy place as close as possible to scene. But among the worshippers of Finnish rockers there were far from only girl-adolescents, in the hall it was possible to note solid I will give with the cavaliers, and even grandmothers with the grandsons. Majorities of them were pretty good familiar with the creation of The Rasmus and they willingly joined in singing to rockers.

By the way, worshippers thoroughly were prepared for the concert. Fans brought with themselves the entire bag of prezentov for the musicians of group. Among them there were the pictures, and soft toys, and posters with the acknowledgements in the love. On the concert for worshippers even it was possible to transmit to the soloist of The Rasmus the Russian tricolor, decorated with large heart from the photographs of worshippers and used up by messages from it was sanitary. Lauri willingly caught flag, he sang with it polpesni, and then even it attempted to return to its owner; however, the listeners of mansions said that this is gift. Rocker thanked fans for the efforts and at the end of the concert even was ripe with the tricolor, after binding him around himself. Worshippers arranged still and several fleshmobov. They raised above the heads the special paper of cloudlet with the acknowledgements in the love to musicians, and released the soap bubbles, and the balloons inflated. One of them caught bass Eero Heinonen and as true football player several times of pootbival ball by head.

Finns loaded the public by their drayvom from the first minutes of their appearance. When frontmen of group sat down to the edge of scene and shrilly looked at any worshipper, in girls in the literal sense the feet were mowed. Rockers actively associated for the elongation of entire concert. Moreover not only in the English, but also in Russian. So that at the yesterday's press conference the musicians of slukavali, after saying that they in Russian pronounce well only word "possible". Yesterday Lowry thanked worshippers, repeating
"Thanks", and it was bass Eero and completely he talked with the fans by in Russian entire proposals. It first did pronounce the name of our city, then did ask "As the matters?", well and when it during the output on the bis took guitar and it was ripe the song of Cheburashki from the famous Soviet cartoon, then to the happiness of listeners there was no limit. The worshippers of group also in the debt did not remain. Entire hall of yes-maces to basistu, and then is completely ripe Happy Birthday to You, after congratulating by such means of The Rasmus with their 20th-anniversary, which will be noted in this year.
Rockers conducted on the scene only hour and twenty minutes, but all their hits had time to ripen in this time. True, words of one of Lowry's songs… it forgot. Frontmen of group, after taking guitar and after being taken away for the platform, decided to carry out Sail Away. However, after singing the first line, Lauri unexpectedly stammered.

"I forgot the words of my song. Such occurs with me," he said, after smiling, Lauri. After the instant of frontmen of group under ovations nevertheless carried out its hit.

Not less generous were musicians, also, to the gifts. The mediators and drum rods flew after concert to the hall. For many listeners literally it was necessary to battle for these trophies. Gifts were reached by the only most active. For example, one of the girls and its young person from Moscow became possessors immediately and mediator, and drum rod.
According to the Voronezh music lovers, yesterday's concert became one of the bright recently. And truth, who from the invited foreign artists can brag of this knowledge of our songs and ripen together with the listeners in Russian the song of Cheburashki?

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 4/4/2014, 07:00

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/4/2014, 02:37

Group:

band

Una recensione del concerto dal sito Moyareklama.

jpg

CITAZIONE
Group The Rasmus concert in Voronezh sang cartoon Cheburashka

Over a 20-year history of the Finnish rock band The Rasmus she appeared countless fans. Direct proof of that was the show, past April 2 in the concert hall Event-Hall Voronezh City Park "Grad". Musicians have presented many surprises local audiences.
The most desperate of all spectators occupied before entering the room for more than two hours before the performance. When the guards started to run the audience, then the fans ran on distillation to take place as close as possible to the stage. But fans of the Finnish rockers were not the only teenage girls in the audience could be seen with the ladies and gentlemen of respectable, and even grandparents with grandchildren. Most of them were pretty familiar with the work of The Rasmus and willingly sang rockers.

By the way, the fans were thoroughly prepared for the concert. Fans brought a bag of gifts for the musicians of the group. Among them were paintings, soft toys, and posters with declarations of love. At the concert, the fans even managed to convey the soloist The Rasmus Russian tricolor, decorated with lots of photos of fans heart and scribbled messages from fans. Lauri eagerly grabbed the flag, sang with him polpesni, and then even tried to return it to the owner, but the students said in unison, it was a gift. Rocker thanked fans for their efforts at the end of the concert and even sang with the tricolor, tying it around.

Fans also had a few flash mobs. They raised over the heads of special paper cloud with declarations of love musicians, and blow bubbles and inflated balloons. One of them caught bassist Eero Heinonen and like a real soccer ball several times pootbival head.
Finns have charged the audience with his drive from the first minutes of their occurrence. When frontman sat down to the edge of the stage and looked piercingly at some groupie, the girls literally feet gave way. Rockers actively communicated throughout the concert. And not only in English but also in Russian. So that at yesterday's press conference slukavali musicians, saying in Russian only good pronounce the word "may".

Yesterday Lauri thanked fans chanting
"thank you", and bassist Eero and talked to all the fans in Russian full sentences. He then uttered the name of our town, then asked, "How are you?", Well, when he during the encore, picked up a guitar and sang a song from the famous Soviet Cheburashka cartoon, the audience Fortunately there was no limit. Fans of the group also were not in debt. The whole audience sang along bassist, and then did sing Happy Birthday to You, so congratulating The Rasmus with their 20th anniversary, which will be celebrated this year.
Rockers on stage just spent an hour and twenty minutes, but during that time managed to sing all their hits. However, the words of one of the songs.. Lauri forgot. Frontman, taking guitar and climbed onto the platform, decided to fulfill Sail Away. However, singing the first line, Lauri suddenly stopped.

"I forgot the words to his songs. It happens with me," he said, smiling, Lauri. (Video, Link.)

A moment later, frontman thunderous applause still performed his hit.
Not have been less generous musicians and gifts. After the concert in the hall flew picks and drumsticks. During these trophies to many listeners literally had to fight . Gifts got only the most active. For example, one of the girls and young man from Moscow became the owners immediately and mediator, and a drumstick.
According Voronezh audiophiles, yesterday's concert was one of the most exciting in recent memory.

~~~

Tweet. "Thank you for the incredible night!" (Lauri, Lauri, Eero, Justify, No Fear, Falling, In The Shadows.)

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/4/2014, 13:26

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/4/2014, 06:26

Group:

band

Un articolo del 4.4.2014 del sito RG.ru con una nuova foto e video dalla conferenza stampa a Voronezh e immagini dal concerto.

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus in Voronezh sang a song about Cheburashka

In Voronezh, a concert of the legendary Finnish band The Rasmus. Its leader told whence does feathers for hair style, while bassist sang in Russian.
We know them by the feathers in his head soloist unforgettable In the Shadows and Northern charm. Gothic rockers from Finland, it seems to be dark and melancholic, to match their song about the end of the world and a bygone love. But at a press conference before the first concert in our city they are constantly smiling, joking and very confused.
"Why do you sing your sad songs, smiling?"
In response, singer Lauri only twists finger to his temple (Pic). Like, all creative people are a little crazy. Leader of the group even revealed the secret origin of feathers for its continued hairstyles.

"My friend has a special cock. He browses it regularly. So feathers clean," smiles Finn. (Video, Post)

The jubilee tour favorite band The Rasmus fans Voronezh prepared thoroughly. An hour before the concert in the hall hung a banner "Thank you for giving us the light!" Laid the mysterious black and white sheets on the chairs and, of course, win back the position closer to the stage. Seats today are not held in high esteem. The dance floor filled with lightning speed, and soon it becomes easier to find shelter on easy chair than in a crowd.
The first minutes of the concert drowning in yelp. Turn off the light - squeal. Allowed to smoke - squeal. Man enduring water for musicians have never heard so much applause in his address. By the time the Finnish rockers on stage room strained to the limit. And then, finally, the first chords of the song No Fear. On stage Pauli, Eero, Aki and Lauri. Revealed the secret of black and white sheets. Audience raised them up to form the phrase "We love Rasmus". Dancefloor drowning in the clouds. Fans brought unusual paper plates with inscriptions such as "Kings of the scene", "You - our inspiration." And after the main gift - a huge Russian flag with the wishes and photos of fans - and without that cute Lauri could not stop smiling.

"And where Cheburashka? Have you seen him?" Asks the leader of the band hall. The audience yells something unintelligible, but the Finns are satisfied. The whole concert they were joking, correct each other hairstyles and even chat with the audience in Russian. Hard to believe that these guys on stage for 20 years. In honor of the anniversary - another fan-made flash mob. The hall fly festive balloons and bubbles and sounds Happy Birthday song performed by dozens of voices.
Long beg "Rasmus" get an encore is not necessary. However, and here is not without highlights. Under the roar of the crowd enters the scene bassist Eero, humming under his breath something not like gothic rock. Hall soon learns to tune Cheburashka song and starts singing along enthusiastically.
After this it is safe to say that the first in the history of Voronezh The Rasmus concert was a success. Guys photographed with raging hall. Lauri leaves the stage, wrapped in a gift a Russian flag, leaving fans scrambling for the souvenir drumsticks, mediator and even water from the scene.

~~~

---

Link: Time To Burn, Livin' In A World Without You, Justify, Guilty/Sail Away. - Altri, Link. - Cheburashka.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/4/2014, 13:21

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/4/2014, 06:29

Group:

band

Altra foto dal sito Geosnet dalla conferenza stampa a Voronezh. (hanno scambiato TRgirl per Lauri. Post, Post.)

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Soloist RASMUS personally rate video Geosnet.ru!
April 2 in Voronezh was a concert The Rasmus! Legendary Finnish band visited our city on the tour in Russia. Their performance was enchanting!
Geosnet.ru one of the first posted some video clips from the concert and press conference the group! And our efficiency noted by frontman Lauri Ylönen, the official video channel The Rasmus (something tells us that it was him :-):
Nice! Our operator is the best! Full report from The Rasmus concert HERE.

Perché Girl come nick, forse per "She's a Bomb". Mi è venuto in mente anche il Documentario-Video: "Boy, are you sure you're not a woman?" :D Ha una bella faccia, senza il trucco del video non è molto femminile. :bacio: Mah.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/4/2014, 04:52

Web  Top
~*Pooky*~
view post Posted on 4/4/2014, 06:31

band

Una marea di foto sulla conferenza e il concerto a Voronezh del 2.2.2014 su un paio di siti:
Geometria.tv, Vrn.nightparty.

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

Video di Eero nel suo incontro con i fan: Video, Wonderwall, Video, Wonderwall. Dal concerto: Cheburashka.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/4/2014, 13:40

view post Posted on 4/4/2014, 06:32

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
13 replies since 3/4/2014, 09:07   563 views