The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus Press Conference & Signing Session in Moscow (RU) 29-31 January 2018

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 28/1/2018, 04:45

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Lauri ed Aki saranno impegnati il 29 Gennaio a Mosca in un'intervista a Radio Maximum (anche in streaming, 8am ora italiana), una conferenza stampa sul prossimo tour (12:00), una sessione di autografi con i fan (19:00-21:00) ed il 31 Gennaio firmeranno una nuova stella dedicata ai The Rasmus.
Dal Blog di Facebook del gruppo.

CITAZIONE
Post. "Lauri and Aki will travel to Moscow tomorrow! We will have lots of things to do, here is one of them. See you!"
Aki. "Me and Lauri will travel to Moscow tomorrow! We will have lots of things to do, here is one of them. See you!"
"Lauri e Aki andranno a Mosca domani! Avremo molte cose da fare, eccone una. Ci vediamo!"
---
"On the eve of a grand tour of Russia - we, the band THE RASMUS, will hold an autograph session for our Russian fans.
Come January 29 (Monday) at 19:00 to the store REPUBLIC on the 1st floor of the department store 'Tsvetnoy'! Waiting for you.
Registration by reference: https://respublika.timepad.ru/event/652930."

"Alla vigilia di un grande tour in Russia - noi, il gruppo THE RASMUS, terremo una sessione di autografi per i nostri fan Russi.
Venite il 29 gennaio (Lunedì) alle 19:00 al negozio REPUBBLICA al 1° piano del grande magazzino 'Tsvetnoy'! Vi aspettiamo.
Registrazione di riferimento: https://respublika.timepad.ru/event/652930."

_ 95l_DKW-wlkw_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Post, Post, Post.
~~~

Dal sito di Radio Maximum. VK, IG, Tw.
CITAZIONE
Site. "On Monday, January 29 at 10:00 in the studio of the radio MAXIMUM, the legendary Finnish rockers 'The Rasmus' materialize! The musicians will tell about their expectations from the future tour of Russia, creative plans and answer questions from listeners. Do not miss a live online broadcast from the studio!"
IG. "Group @therasmusofficial on the radio MAXIMUM!
Connect to our live broadcast on VKontakte (vk.com/radiomaximumvk) from MAXIMUM radio studio on January 29 at 10am and ask questions from Lauri and Aki!"

_ 26152859_1562609860519740_5621189287891435520_n_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Un Tweet con un Link con info su una conferenza stampa per la stampa sul Tour in Russia.
CITAZIONE
Tw, Link. The press conference of the Finnish group #TheRasmus will be held on January 29, beginning at 12:00.
Press conference - 29 January 2018, 12:00 - Presidential Hall
Press conference of the Finnish group The Rasmus
Multimedia press conference of the Finnish group The Rasmus. In the spring of 2018, the world-famous team will hold the largest Russian tour in its history: 22 cities, a month and a half of tours, 50,000 kilometers of track. The tour will become truly national - the geography of performances stretches from Vladivostok to Kaliningrad. The tour starts on March 1.
The Rasmus band was formed in 1994 in Helsinki. They won world fame with their album Dead Letters (2003) and the single In the Shadows, which entered the tops of the musical charts of several countries.
Entrance only for media representatives upon presentation of a passport and a press card confirming the journalist's belonging to the media from which he is accredited. MMPT MIA "Russia Today" reserves the right to refuse accreditation without explaining the reasons.
Send an application to [email protected] to subscribe to the e-mail distribution of announcements of the press center of the MIA "Russia Today".

_ 951833064_-_50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Il Link con l'evento della nuova stella dedicata ai The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
THE RASMUS ARRIVES IN VEGAS CROCUS CITY!
January 31 at 19.00 the legendary Finnish band The Rasmus will sign the name star for the Walk of Fame and meet with fans at the TRC VEGAS Crocus City on the eve of the grandiose Russian tour.
The Russian tour THE RASMUS will become truly large - the geography of performances stretches from Vladivostok to Kaliningrad. The first concert will take place in Moscow on March 3 at the concert hall of GLAVCLUB GREEN CONCERT (YOTASPACE).
The group is very happy to have a new meeting with Russian fans. Soloist Lauri Yulenen personally greeted all Russian fans: YouTube.
The band THE RASMUS was formed in 1994 in Helsinki. World fame they won, thanks to the album "Dead Letters" in 2003 and the single "In the Shadows", which entered the tops of the musical charts of several countries. Throughout the world, sold more than 3.5 million albums, the group received eight gold and five platinum awards. At the moment, THE RASMUS has released eight studio albums, two compilations and 24 singles.
Interest in the future tour also warms up the release of the new album "Dark Matters" - the first one after a five-year silence group.
The star of The Rasmus will already be the 32nd on the "Walk of Fame" network TRK VEGAS. Earlier, their stars were signed by Elton John, Monica Bellucci, Mila Jovovich, Bradley Cooper, Robert de Niro, Carlos Santana, Moby, Gloria Gaynor, Roy Jones Jr., Antonio Banderas, Donald Trump and others.

_ b2afa7fff9c6e2c126e778a9a793ae36_-_40 (Pic, Pic, Link) - VK, IG, FB, Event.
~~~
CITAZIONE
IG. The legendary band The Rasmus comes to VEGAS to meet with fans and sign a name star for the Walk of Fame! 🌟🌟🌟
Come January 31 at 19.00 in VEGAS Crocus City (m. Myakinino) and use the unique opportunity to take pictures with the idols, get an autograph and win tickets for a concert of your beloved band! The beginning at 19.00! Free admission."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/1/2018, 07:59

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/1/2018, 06:04

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

Un Tweet con un Link di un'intervista a Lauri del 27.1.2018. (ENG, ITA)

scale_1200_-_30 (Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus: New tour, new video, interview with Lauri Ylönen
Last year one of the most famous and bright Finnish bands released a new record "Dark Matters" - elastic rhythms, soft high vocals and an unconsciously romantic mood. In this, all the charming perfectionist Lauri.
Text: Alexei Starostin. Photo: TCI
(under the heading "Finnish Highway" published in the journal "Sapsan")
Lauri Ylönen from The Rasmus, which in the beginning of March goes on tour in Russia, adores the state of travel. On the road, he gathers his thoughts and analyzes his inner empire - for 38 years, the Finnish musician has managed to visit not only the role of rocker, but also her husband, as well as the host of the telecast about architecture.
We publish material on the day of the premiere of the video The Rasmus "Nothing".

_ 26268141_2507975722761222_5688653766593609728_n_-_35 (Pi, Pi, Vi, Li, Vi) - Li, Pauli, Eero. "I directed a music vid for The Rasmus few weeks ago. Here’s the result!"

About America
Approximately three years ago I moved to California, now I live in Los Angeles. This is a very musical city, my friends live here. However, there are also Finns, however surprising. These are creative Finns: composers and cinematographers. In addition, travel from Finland to California is much more easy than if I moved in the opposite direction. We have in Finland people, probably only five million, and here I live in a city that is larger in number of inhabitants than the whole of my country.

About the feeling of comfort
Among the crowds in America, you feel like a little wolf, and you have better and faster starts to work fantasies. I want to tell you about inner emotions. The record "Dark Matters" was recorded not only in California. The process was in different countries. But usually it looked like this: my guitarist Aki appeared to me and we chose places where it was more convenient to go in order to hold sessions. It could be a house on a mountain, my dacha in Finland or some other place. It was necessary to choose something comfortable and suitable, and then dissolve into music. Before we tackle the tools, we talked. It was a necessary ritual. We talked about life, about what we have in mind. It is very important to choose a suitable theme for the song, without talking to it, do not come.

About the role of the part
The new record has a song called "Empire". She's talking about my divorce. And it's one of the best songs I've ever written. But in order that you like it, you do not need to deeply penetrate the author's emotions. I create a song as a large-format film, there are a lot of details, everyone will find something in them.

About the soundtrack of travel
It does not matter how your song sounds rocker or like Daft Punk. We did not bother with the arrangements and did not stop until everything was polished. They are songs like people - they have to give the right to life. And the strongest will survive. I spend a lot of time in the car. This is my territory. Sometimes, when you take off on a wide highway, your own demo in the columns starts to sound different. You have a very different perspective as the author. You rush through the desert, and in your ears you have your own voice. In what other situations is this even possible? Or when you have a night on the windshield, and you are gradually approaching the dawn glimpses. If we talk about other people's tracks for a similar situation, then this is Weezer. I love them. Especially when you move to California, you are especially keen on understanding their music. Take at least "White Album" Weezer - there is generally on the cover the place in which I live.

About finding the perfect home
I had a TV show in Finland dedicated to architecture. I even designed a couple of houses for local celebrities. This was an additional incentive to spread the wings. I really like the Japanese style in architecture, I'm a big fan of Kengo Kuma and Tadao Ando. Architecture for me is one of the important sources of inspiration. Here in California, too, there are enough iconic buildings. There are real works of art - houses that are open for public visits. Thanks to this option, I visited many of them. So let's see what houses will meet me in Russia.

The Rasmus
The Russian tour of the band starts in Moscow on January 3 (Glavclub Green Concert), in St. Petersburg the band will play on April 4 (A2 Green Concert).
Among the cities of the tour are Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Khabarovsk, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Tyumen, Yekaterinburg, Perm, Chelyabinsk. Orenburg, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Kaliningrad.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/1/2018, 06:41

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/1/2018, 06:10

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/1/2018, 06:11

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/1/2018, 06:13

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/1/2018, 06:15

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/1/2018, 06:17

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !!

Web  Top
7 replies since 28/1/2018, 04:45   137 views