The Rasmus - Italian Community

"Stranger" 2nd single from the new album "The Rasmus", Release: 14.5.2012. Official Video added!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 6/6/2012, 13:30

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

'Stranger' is the second single from The Rasmus new album, "The Rasmus".
It was released as a digital single on 14th May and you can buy it on iTunes Here. (also on the Finnish site MTV3 Store, Source)
The Rasmus Post from Facebook with the Official Video; on Youtube, Post.
From the backstage, a Video. Some pics Here. (Post, Post)

~~*~~

22.5.12. From The Rasmus Blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"‎24 hours at home and now on our way to the airport...
Next: video shoot for "Stranger" in Singapore."

Also from their Official Site, their Post.
CITAZIONE
"We're on our way back home. Everybody feeling great, the band and the crew! Biggest thank you for making the tour one of the best tours we've ever done, THANK YOU! Tomorrow we'll leave to Singapore to shoot a music video for the next single 'Stranger'. The idea for the video came from the band, hope you like it! Take care." -L, A, P, E-

(Pic)
~~~

From the Chat Aki and Eero made on 15.5.2012.
CITAZIONE
I: "Are you going to shoot a video for Stranger ?"
Eero: "Yes we are going to record music video with Aku Louhimies, we will record it in singapore and it's going to be quite crazy, I promise."

CITAZIONE
25.5.2012. "Video shoot day#1."

6.6.2012. A Beautiful Pic from their blog on Facebook.

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Post. "Foto from 'STRANGER' video shoot in Singapore."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 19/9/2012, 04:22

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/6/2012, 13:35

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

~ Teaser, Acoustic, Thread ~

(Pic)

Stranger

I can't believe that it's over
I lost this one
Tonight I'll run, free
I wish I had someone to guide me
And pull me up
'cause the lights can't find, me

Stranger.. Take me home

I wish I had already found you
I've wasted time
My mind had grown, black
I wish I had already known you
You'll save my life
You brought my faith, back

Stranger.. Take me home
Stranger

And I will love you
Only for tonight
I don't know you
But it's alright
Let me show you heaven
Stranger, take me home

Somehow I feel like I've known you all my life
And we have been together since the dawn of time and
I've been missing vital pieces of the puzzle
You might be the answer, Stranger

And I will love you
Only for tonight
I don't know you
But it's all right
Let me show you heaven
Stranger, take me home

Stranger.. Take me home

~~*~~

~~*~~

More performances.
15.4.12: Radio Nova (FI), Video. (Thread)
17.4.12: Album Launch (FI), Video. (Thread)
19.4.12: Plan Gaala (FI), Video. (Thread)
03.5.12: Kummien Suuri KiekkoKosertti (FI), Video. (Thread)
19.5.12: RocknLive (FR), Video. (Thread)
May 2012: Universal.de (DE), Video. (Thread)
21.5.12: O2AcademyTV (UK), Video. (Thread)

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/6/2012, 13:37

Group:

band

Some news about the making of the video that The Rasmus shot for 'Stranger' in Singapore from an interview by the Finnish Magazine "Iltalehti" shared on 1.6.2012. (Sources: GhostOfLove, TRGermany)
Aku Louhimies (Director) account on Twitter, his Tweets with a pic: 1, 2.

(Pic) (Pic)

CITAZIONE
We were chased underground tunnels!

As an exception to the previous videos The Rasmus have done, this one has been made on a low budget, because it was planned very little and the result is a documentary-like.
Aku Louhimies, one of the most known directors of Finland has directed the new The Rasmus video.
"We have invited the local friends of Pauli for a barbeque, we drank and recorded all night long. We have improvised a lot and during Aku had to calm us down and remind us that we are in the middle of shootings," Lauri Ylönen tells.
"We have been shooting during the night, so we have been up for long and because of this, also really crazy," Aku continues.
The group of people didn't know about the shootings beforehand at all. The ammount of people and the idea was all made up, but permission for shootings was not asked, either a very exact screenplay.
Lauri has been given a gaudy king dress, in which he has been marching among Singapore's streets beeing given different reactions of people on the streets.
"People who were shooting were hidden, and they shoot the reactions of the people. Surely in metrotunnel we were like chased, when around such places it's not allowed to film. But it was really normal too," Lauri laughs.
"It was really great to film video with such a band. This was not a normal video or project," Aku tells.

Very lonely?
Music video has been made for the beautiful Stranger–song. The main character of the story is a king, who wanders in the world of people alone. Lauri tells that part of the feelings in the music video are his own.
"The king carries his crown, but no one sees it because of the clothes. There are all the great things, clothes and crown, but he is still alone. Maybe he sometimes wants to get rid of this," Lauri describes.

The songs also tells about a brake up, in which still there is something positive.
"There is a hopeful mood in it. One that maybe this was good as it was. In a way the song is very personal, cause there are mixed experiences of mine and also of the friends of mine. We live here just once, so just give in everything," Lauri tells.

The two men have just met and got to know each other only at the trip.
"I have been making some music videos before, but this was still different. We have become friends during the trip and we are planning to continue working together," Aku promises.

Tuuli brings more income?
Lauri Ylönen has been working with the competitior of Robin, Tuuli.
The interest of Lauri in being the business is found in different reasons.
"We have too many songs, it would be nice to release more material. Tuulis's music is fully pop which just simply fits into the idea," Lauri tells.

The musician has been suffering of artistical block a few years ago, because the songs that he wrote have been released only leisurely.
"Somehow I was wondering a few years ago if I can call myself musician. During 18 years we have released 8 albums. Since the previous album it has been four years and i would like to be more active."

Composing for the kid-star fits to Ylönen perfectly, despite the music style is not really his own genre. Radio plays will surely bring more income for the musician.
"We have met Tuuli, we were really excited about and it did the songs carefully. The project has been ongoing for a while now, but we have just released material now," Ylönen tells.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/6/2012, 14:55

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/6/2012, 13:55

Group:

band

Another article about the video for 'Stranger' by the Finnish site "Metropoli", shared on 5.6.2012. (ENG)
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus new single's music video was completed in

The Rasmus in Singapore described a new video is directed by award-winning film director and screenwriter Aku Louhimies.
The Rasmus packed his crown and royal mantle heat of view, and traveled to Singapore last week to describe the new video. Lauri Ylönen was hot on her clothes and threw himself on the 1600s hurt the king's role. The King, who wakes up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lauri wanders dazed on the shores of Singapore and the big city in heart rate. Crowned king of blends in the streets without any human contact until the beach ends up in a happy party at club.

The Rasmus first developed the idea of the video and the band between the end was that Donald Louhimies, a familiar and valued by the band director for a longer period of time. It was decided to travel quickly and we went shooting a hefty dose of adventure feel. The Rasmus Eero commented on descriptions of feelings this way.
"We did not have a description of permits and does not make sense from. We built a beach bonfire on pain of flogging. Eksyimme the golf course of time, three o'clock in the morning. We tried unsuccessfully to negotiate a Friend Whores king of thing. Laurin and battery both turned out to be the favorite drink green tea frappucino. Lauri sweat suit and even at night the king's 30 degrees and tropical humidity. Stomachs were mixed in the local chili bombs."

Check out the video from the magazine online Iltalehti.
~~~

Web  Top
3 replies since 6/6/2012, 13:30   147 views