The Rasmus - Italian Community

Nuova Chat con Aki ed Eero - 15.5.2012

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 17:37

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Nuova chat con Aki ed Eero; il Post della Q&A dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. gif
CITAZIONE
"Chat time with Aki & Eki, any questions?"

Le risposte di Aki ed Eero. Ha riportato nei suoi post anche le domande, Grazie Mille. :bacio:

"When you coming to London guys?"
"Jake: We'll play in London on Monday @islington academy, but it's sold out..."

"Have you ever screwed a screwdriver?
"I have screwed many times."

I: "When do you plan on touring Usa next and more specifically New Jersey?!"
"We would love to come to New Jersey, right now we don't have any plan yet."
(Post, Link, Wiki. Pic, che bella foto. :bacio:)

I: "First of all: thanx for the amazing show in hamburg last week! it was a great concert. how did you like it and how did it feel to be in hamburg again?"
"Alina: The gig in hamburg was amazing, as always! Hope to come back in the autumn!"

"we want to go the everywhere! but right now we are in Swiss and tomorrow in Mia."

I: "Aki, did you learn to play 'Myself' yet?"
"Olga: heheheh, I've played it couple of times, maybe 6-7 years ago..."
(Perché era meglio Myspace: la risposta era sotto la domanda, qui la devo cercare tra 3000, non la vedo)

I: "It's safe to say that bigger world tour is required. I can't get tickets to your UK gig, and I'm gutted."
"eppu liimatta, how can we smuggle you into the london gig?"

I: "Is there a song from the new album that U haven't played yet but would love to?"
"MJ: we played all the songs, when we had the album release party in Helsinki..."

I: "Who influenced you to become musicians?
Eero: "I think the situation that we met in school and we were encouraged to play music."

"looks like we need to do one meet&greet here, we'll be back soon. eero"

I: "Guys, Ukraine is going crazy about your upcoming gig!=)What have you done to us?=)"
Eero: "I think we are quite crazy about going to ukraine, too! we have had some lovely time there."

"Lauris voice is getting better."

"We don't have Twitter, maybe we should."

I: "where are you, boys."
"Geni: We're in Zurich!"

I: "Eero come back to chile please."
Eero: "I've been thinking of going to chile even just alone, i would like to see Patagonia. but we want to play a concert there too!"

I: "I'm wondering which song will be the next single???? (please "sky")"
"We were thinking of Stranger!"

I: "I know you are coming to london very soon to do one gig, but will you be coming back in near future to do more ? and how is lauri's voice now ? thank you..love and xx.....xxxxxx"
Eero: "Lauri's voice is going well today. and this venue is quite a nice place. they say it sounds good."

I: "♥♥♥We love you, boys!♥♥♥ We love you♥,we love you♥,we love you♥! Russia loves you♥♥♥! See you in Yekaterinburg♥! We have surprise for you! Say, please, "you arrive by plane or bus?" =****♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥"
Eero: "I think we arrive by plane. we also have a surprise for you too!"

I: "Please explain the yellow boots ))"
Eero: "Lauri got the boots from science museum in heureka, vantaa. they are a chartity item for clean water."

I: "Guys, I know it's impossible for you to read all the questions but thank you for trying to answer some of them, even if you don't even see the one I posted before...Loved your gig in Berlin, best concert ever! ♥ Please come back soon! And I'd be very happy if you released Stranger as a proper CD single!"
Eero: "Thanks! it seems like making proper cd singles is not the right now.. but i used to love them as well. i have a lot of them in my shelf at home."

I: "How was your video shooting in Tokyo? Is it coming up soon???"
Eero: "Hello naoko! shooting went well. it is already out, you can search "i'm a mess" in youtube."

I: "Guys, I want to tell you (I did sent it to your mail, but you didn't say anything to it, so I hope you read this). At the 30th may of 2010, my mom died of cancer. At her cremation I was able to chose a song, the song I chose was 'Still Standing'. I want to thank you for all your music, since 2003 I've been loving you as my number 1 band, and still doing that, after all those years. (I was 9 back then, now I'm almost 19)."
Eero: "Yes we got your letter. such a beautiful letter. i'm sorry for you to hear the news but we are honored that our song was there."

I: "Moi tää tein uus levy on must tosi hyvä.. ja ne biisit upoo muhun mistä tää somewhere biisi muuten kertoo ja mistä idea tähän biisiin? hyvä biisi tykkään tosi paljon.. Terkkuija.."
Eero: "Lauri sanoi että idea tai inspis tähän biisiin tuli sofia coppolan Somewhere-leffasta."

I: "Moi MPLIANCEWITH I made new album is a must really good .. and those songs upoo on me from somewhere MPLIANCEWITH song says otherwise, and where the idea for this song? good song I really like .. Terkkuija .."
Eero: "Lauri said that the idea or Inspiration for this song became a Sofia Coppola movie, Somewhere."

I: "Are you going to shoot a video for Stranger (as maybe the next single) and when do you think you are going to do that? Also, I hope you have fun on tour! ^^"
Eero: "Yes we are going to record music video with Aku Louhimies, we will record it in singapore and it's going to be quite crazy, I promise."

I: "Hi guys! I am writing on behalf of everyone Ukrainian fans. We would like to meeting with you in Kiev. Is it real?"
Eero: "Yes we must meet all the ukranian fans! definetely!"

I: "Are you planning yo make a Live DVD? That would be awesome!!"
Eero: "We are planning to make a live dvd limited edition that includes some songs from this may tour plus some extra material from berlin zoo and other interesting places with us hosting it."

I: "Is your song Somewhere (my new favourite) about being in the band and being on tour? Or what's it about? Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions xXx"
Eero: "I feel it is about the feeling that you need to change something in your life. that you've had too much of something and want to try something new."

I: "What if you shoot a video for the song from the old albums?"
Eero: "It would be lovely, but then we wouldnt have time left for anything else.."

"Hey thanks everyone for your time! I need to go now. ciao."

Ciao ciao!! bye1 "Thanks for YOUR precious time", visto che stasera hanno un altro concerto.
Che carino; Eero l'italiano, non avrei mai immaginato che sarebbe venuto a vivere qui. :bacio:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 17/5/2012, 02:29

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 17:40

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

La traduzione.

I: "Quando venite a Londra ragazzi ?"
"Suoneremo a Londra lunedì all'Islington Academy, ma è tutto esaurito..."

I: "Hai mai avvitato con un cacciavite ?"
"Ho avvitato molte volte."

I: "Quando pensate di venire un'altra volta in Tour negli USA e più specificatamente nel New Jersey ?"
"Ci piacerebbe venire nel New Jersey, in questo momento non abbiamo ancora nessun piano."

I: "Innanzitutto: grazie per il fantastico concerto in Amburgo la scorsa settimana! E' stato un grande concerto. Vi è piaciuto e come vi siete sentiti ad essere di nuovo ad Amburgo ?"
"Alina: il concerto ad Amburgo è stato fantastico, come sempre! Speriamo di ritornare in Autunno!"

"Vogliamo andare ovunque! Ma per il momento siamo in Svizzera e domani a Mia."

I: "Aki, non hai ancora imparato a suonare 'Myself' ?"
"Olga: heheheh, l'ho suonata un paio di volte, forse 6-7 anni fa..."

I: "E' sicuro dire che un Tour mondiale più grande è necessario. Non riesco e prendere i biglietti per il vostro concerto nel Regno Unito, e sono affranto."
"Eppu liimatta, come possiamo farti entrare di soppiatto al concerto a Londra ?"

I: "C'è una canzone del nuovo album che ancora non avete suonato ma vi piacerebbe farlo ?"
"MJ: abbiamo suonato tutte le canzoni, quando abbiamo fatto la festa per il rilascio dell'album a Helsinki..."

I: "Chi vi ha influenzato per farvi diventare dei musicisti ?"
Eero: "Penso che la situazione che ci siamo incontrati a scuola e siamo stati incoraggiati a suonare della musica."

Eero: "Sembra che dobbiamo fare un Meet&Greet qui, torneremo presto."

I: "Ragazzi, l'Ucraina sta impazzendo per il vostro prossimo concerto! Cosa ci avete fatto ?"
Eero: "Penso che anche noi siamo piuttosto pazzi di andare in Ucraina! Abbiamo trascorso dei bei momenti là."

"La voce di Lauri sta migliorando."

"Non abbiamo Twitter, forse dovremmo."

I: "Dove siete, ragazzi."
"Geni: Siamo a Zurigo!"

I: "Eero torna in Cile, per favore."
Eero: "Ho pensato di andate in Cile anche da solo, mi piacerebbe vedere la Patagonia. Ma vogliamo suonare anche un concerto là!"

I: "Mi stavo chiedendo quale canzone sarà il prossimo singolo?? (Per favore, 'Sky')"
"Stavamo pensando a Stranger!"

I: "So che verrete a Londra molto presto per fare un concerto, ma tornerete in un prossimo futuro per farne di più ? E come sta la voce di Lauri ora ? Grazie.. Amore e xx.....xxxxxx."
Eero: "La voce di Lauri sta andando bene oggi, e questa sala è un luogo piuttosto bello. Dicono che suoni bene."

I: "♥♥♥Vi amiamo, ragazzi!♥♥♥ Vi amiamo♥, vi amiamo♥, vi amiamo♥! La Russia vi ama♥♥♥! Ci vediamo a Yekaterinburg♥! Abbiamo una sorpresa per voi! Dite, per favore, arriverete con l'aereo o con il bus?" =****♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥"
Eero: "Credo che arriveremo con l'aereo. Anche noi abbiamo una sorpresa per voi!"

I: "Per favore, spiegate gli stivali gialli."
Eero: "Lauri ha preso gli stivali dal Museo della Scienza a Heureka, Vaanta. Sono un capo di beneficenza per l'acqua pulita."

I: "Ragazzi, so che è impossibile per voi leggere tutte le domande ma grazie per aver provato a rispondere ad alcune di esse, anche se non avete neppure visto quella che ho aggiunto in precedenza... ho amato il vostro concerto a Berlino, il miglior concerto di sempre!♥ Per favore tornate presto! E sarei molto felice se rilasciaste 'Stranger' come un vero e proprio CD singolo!"
Eero: "Grazie! Sembra che fare dei CD singoli veri e propri non sia una cosa corretta ora.. ma ero solito amarli e ne ho molti sul mio scaffale a casa."

I: "Come sono andate le riprese del vostro video a Tokyo ? E' in arrivo presto??"
Eero: "Ciao Naoko! Le riprese sono andate bene. E' già uscito, puoi cercare 'I'm A Mess' su youtube."

I: "Ragazzi voglio dirvi (ve l'ho proprio inviato nella vostra mail, ma non lo avete commentato, così spero che leggiate questo). Il 30 Maggio del 2010 mia madre è morta di cancro. Alla sua cremazione ho potuto scegliere una canzone, la canzone che ho scelto era 'Still Standing'. Voglo ringraziarvi per tutta la vostra musica, dal 2003 vi amo come il gruppo N°1, e lo sto ancora facendo, dopo tutti questi anni (avevo 9 anni allora, ora ho quasi 19 anni)."
Eero: "Sì, abbiamo ricevuto la tua lettera. Una lettera così bella. Mi dispiace per te di sentire la notizia ma siamo onorati che la nostra canzone fosse là."

I: "moi tää tein uus levy on must tosi hyvä.. ja ne biisit upoo muhun mistä tää somewhere biisi muuten kertoo ja mistä idea tähän biisiin? hyvä biisi tykkään tosi paljon.. Terkkuija.."
Eero: "Lauri sanoi että idea tai inspis tähän biisiin tuli sofia coppolan Somewhere-leffasta."
(la traduzione di Google)
I: "Moi, il nuovo album che avete realizzato è fantastico, davvero buono.. e quelle canzoni su di me, la canzone 'Somewhere', dice altrimenti, e da dove viene l'idea per questa canzone ? E' una bella canzone, mi piace molto."
Eero: "Lauri ha detto che l'idea per l'ispirazione di questa canzone deriva dal film di Sophia Coppola, 'Somewhere'."

I: "Avete intenzione di girare un video per 'Stranger' (come forse il prossimo singolo) e quando pensate di farlo ? Inoltre, spero che vi divertirete in Tour!"
Eero: "Sì, gireremo un video musicale con Aku Louhimies, lo registreremo a Singapore e sarà piuttosto pazzo, lo prometto."

I: "Ciao ragazzi! Scrivo a nome di tutti i fan ucraini. Ci piacerebbe incontrarvi a Kiev. E' possibile ?"
Eero: "Sì, dobbiamo incontrare tutti i fan ucraini! Sicuramente!"

I: "Avete in programma di fare un DVD dal vivo ? Sarebbe fantastico!"
Eero: "Stiamo progettando di fare un dvd dal vivo in edizione limitata che comprende alcune canzoni da questo Tour di Maggio più del materiale extra dallo zoo di Berlino ed altri luoghi interessanti che abbiamo visitato."

I: "La vostra canzone 'Somewhere' (la mia nuova preferita) parla di essere in un gruppo ed essere in Tour ? O di cosa parla ? Grazie per aver preso del tempo dal vostro programma impegnato per rispondere alle nostre domande.xXx"
Eero: "Sento che è sulla sensazione che tu abbia bisogno di cambiare qualcosa nella tua vita. Che hai fatto qualcosa per troppo tempo e vuoi provare qualcosa di nuovo."

I: "Perché non girate un video per una canzone dai vecchi album ?"
Eero: "Sarebbe bello. Ma poi non avremmo tempo per fare nient'altro.."

"Ei, grazie a tutti per il vostro tempo! Devo andare via ora. Ciao!"

bye1

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 17/5/2012, 02:33

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 17:42

Group:

Volevo portare in News quella di Radio Nova; è QUI. Sposto tutto anche qui. :up:
Il Post con l'articolo e le risposte di Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Lauri is responsible for fans of The Rasmus questions sent here!

Radio Nova is spent, The Rasmus-weeks. Fans around the world have submitted questions for the band. Here are Lauri's answers.

1. What do you expect most in the upcoming May tour?
2. Was it self-evident that you are doing a new album or are considering a continuation of the band's career?
See you on Tuesday levyjulkkareissa!
Terkuin Riikka
Lauri is responsible for:
"Hi there. Well, I guess, at least in the heat outside and a lot of ice cream. How nice to go to Milan and Paris."
"Everyone was really excited working on a new Rasmus album. I got between the solo, even that was nice!"

Hello! 1. which song from new album is favorite / notice for Lauri?
2. It will be in Poland signing albums as always was in Empik? we're waiting for it.

Lauri answers:
"My favorite song of the new ones is Sky. It's pretty old song. See you on tour!"

Hey guys! My question is: the new album Come to Spain? Thank you. and come back to Madrid. kisses
Lauri answers:
"We really try Thurs Come to spain also live. Maybe after summer though. See you!"

Good morning! Greetings from Honduras
1. What is the concept of the video I'm a mess'.
2. what does it mean the head (of an animal?) That applaud is the video.?
3. What was the inspiration to Write Stranger? ... Or the lyric is just a Metaphor ... for ....?? ¿¡¿¿
4. Will we see another cover as a bonus track? and What Could Be ...? ...
Thanks a lot for create a beautiful album!
Lauri answers:
"We wanted to do a simple and Minimalistic video. I'm dragging the darkness behind us.
- I'm taking off my symbollic "mask".
- Stranger is a song about breaking up and looking for love a quick fix.
- Paul has made few really cool remixes of the new songs."

Jskus in ancient times there were rumors that you would have been another kyhäämässä DVD alongside Live Letters (this was apparently contains something fanihaastattelujakin?). Is this just circulated around with nonsense, or something was obliged then bends the trip and DVDs could not be done at all?
"Let's really talk about the new DVD. Let 's try to get something done later in the fall."

hello, my name is Mariel Amin, I'm from Mexico, I tell you, I am so happy for the new album, I hope to see you very soon right here in Mexico, and These is my questions
1. What is the inspiration for the song "Stranger"? I love it
2. are you planning Thurs Come to Latin America this year?
and the last
3. If you imagine playin 'together in 10, 20 or more years? I Hope That yes.
Lauri answers:
"Song is about breaking up and looking for a fix love of a stranger.
- We are Coming to Latin America but do not know when yet. soon!
- Why not play another 20 years. it still feels the greatest!"

Rasmus kundeille, that'd free me, a bit of humor telling verse translation, i am a mess. I Am a mess, time tässä.mä hortoilen, and going ihmettelen.Oon mess, the same missä.mitenkä up, although it would be like this. Oisin fact been taken when you sent the CD single.
home at me!
"Yeah, really great. Pauli's mom taking a back seat Tolle!"

Hi there! My name is Amy.
~ I'm still learning Finnish so I'll write in English to Avoid silly mistakes ~
I've been an absolutely huge fan of The Rasmus since I was 8 years old, easily one of your Biggest fans. I'm 16 now and The Rasmus are still my obsession Biggest ... But I've Never Been Able to see you live or Meet Any of you, and Even though you're playing at Islington, London in May, I can not be there because on of my Exams and London is 4 hours from where I live in England. So, my question is Will You Be Coming to Any Other places in England soon? Or for the "World Tour" you talked about in an interview last week? The last time, you were at Leeds and I tried to go but I was too young for the venue at That Time. I love you all and your music so much! : D <3
Lauri answers:
"Hi! We hope to see you too. We are playing a longer tour after the summer. We hope to play few more gigs in England too, see ya!"
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/5/2012, 23:52

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 17:45

Group:

Il Post con l'articolo e le risposte di Aki.
CITAZIONE
Aki is responsible for fans of The Rasmus questions sent here!

Radio Nova is spent, The Rasmus-weeks. Fans around the world have submitted questions for the band. Here are Aki's answers.

Hi guys!!
I love you with all my seoul, since I was 13, That Was 8 years ago!
I Spent all my teenage time you listen and you became so important in my life!
I want to ask YOU TO explain a bit about Each song's lyrics, what are you about and ask Thurs Come to Argentina this year! Please we are waiting for you to rock like last gig in Luna Park: D ♥

Aki answers:
"I remember the gig in Luna Park! Such a fantastic gig, Hopefully see you very soon!"

Hello Guys, a question from Germany ;-) I always read and hear something, I hope you answer my question ;-)
It is true That Aki and Lauri drunk sometime ago, Actually Got Married in Vegas? If it's true, you are still married or Divorced Already ;-) I do wonder Whether there are months right???

Aki answers:
"Hahahahahahaha, can not remember, HAHAHAHAH... Do not believe in every RUMOUR you hear..."

Hello Rasset! Would you like to occasionally occur Alahärmä Power Park? What is the secret of your popularity?
Aki is responsible for:
"Of course, if you come voitas call comes! Hard to say, we duunataan music which feels and sounds good to us, and you do not have a gang of high-pin dikkailee it!"

Hello teddy bears! I'd like to know which is the most difficult thing in making an album and what is the funniest? Is there anything in the summer of festarikeikkoi known? And yet what kind of sets will be heard rundil Finland in October?
Aki is responsible for:
"Mooo, making the album has many nice and fun things. It is cool to sweat in the rehearsal space to jam songs, and the studio has a pin when the songs begin to get the final shape and the sound starts to be found! In October, Finland, of course, heard all the old material, and also the new album. We have not yet pääsetty what new songs are played. But at least I'm A Mess, and Stranger..."

Hi guys! Well my questions are: 1.What's the song That you most want to play live?
"From the new album: Stranger.
-From the old material: F-F-Falling."

2. What is the favorite song of Each of you and why?
"At the moment I like the mood of Save Me Once Again."

I believe That all the songs are... AMAZING!
Aki answers:
"Thank you!"

Thanks for the come back again guys, Mexico loves you!
Greetings and hugs from Mexico City! We hope see u soon for These places!
Aki answers:
"See you soon in Mexico! Besos!"
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/5/2012, 23:49

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 17:47

Group:

Il Post con l'articolo e le risposte di Eero.
CITAZIONE
Radio Nova is spent, The Rasmus-weeks. Fans around the world have submitted questions for the band. Here are Eero's answers.

When they are looking for answers to a sad song Rasmus? and the Peru?
Eero answers:
"Yes, we want to come to Peru esintymään. Someone once provided a gig for us there, but the event was canceled last minute. I think all the song are oo sad, especially with this new album. Or maybe it's something that we call 'positive sadness'."

Hey guys and Radio NovaI here are my questions, Greetings from Acapulco, Mexico!
* What song from the new album has an special meaning for you and why???
* What song from the new album (Besides "I'm A Mess") for sure will be part of the Setlist from the new tour?

Eero is responsible for:
"The songs that are somehow for me the key board are the Sky, and I'm a mess. Sky has been one of my favorite song for a long time, we had a version of someone many years ago. And the mess is the lyric seems highly personal."

Hey guys, I'm one of the managers in the official Chilean rasmus Fan club'' One & Only'' I'd like to know if there is some posibility for our country to see you live, we lost the chance to see you in may of 2009 and it was very sad for all Chilean fans. I'd like to give on Thurs Them That news or at Least Any hope before Thurs Move to Finland. (My boyfriend is finnish) So see you guys in the picture: there, or in some summer festival.
Eero answers:
"We will be glad To Come and play in Chile. right now we Have not Received Any offers from chile, but Latin America & Mexico are very important for us. we hope to see you soon there!"

To every musician in the band: In Hell of a Tester, there's a song, 'Help me sing' that reminds a little Beatles style, our generation has grown up with the trilogy of movies 'Back to the Future': that is, if you Could have a time machine to travel back Between '60 and '80, what band / artist would you like to plays with in a Festival?
Eero answers:
"I would love to share a festival stage with Jimi Hendrix or the Beatles meet in backstage. Also Noys Beach would be cool to see is a festival stage. And Aretha Franklin."

Hi guys!!
I love you with all my seoul, since I was 13, That Was 8 years ago!
I Spent all my teenage time you listen and you became so important in my life!
I want to ask YOU TO explain a bit about Each song's lyrics, what are you about and ask Thurs Come to Argentina this year! Please we are waiting for you to rock like last gig in Luna Park ♥

Eero answers:
"One of my favorite lyric on this album is 'I'm a Mess', I think it's a story of a person, who realizes that they is not in total control his own life. Somehow that idea sounds true and good, that I think in general we always think that we can control everything, but in reality it is not so. Life is something that happens to us in the way that it wants to, if we have too many ideas and desires, it might leave us disappointed."

At first.. Thanks to Radio Nova for this wonderful opportunity. I would like to thank Rasmus for the fantastic songs from the new album. The new, as the songs of the past, Continue to make my life beautiful. thanks..
For the guys: I Want to know what they like about the Italian fans and what they do not like about them.
For Lauri: I was very impressed by the song 'Sky'.. is a special song! I could know if the story is autobiographical. about him?
For Lauri: You want to be the 'Stranger' who takes me away? ok joke!.. Guys.. thanks Because You are so fantastic! see you soon in Milan!

Eero answers:
"I love Italy. The food, the people.. Actually I lived in Italy for a while, in a small city close to Voghera, called the Cabella Ligure. Italians have a good heart. I'm really looking forward to play the concert in Milan."

Hi guys! Mullaki'd a couple of questions.
1. Irritated by Lauria mimics when all the hair style and having the same tattoo and the other? (Mutku the hair style is nice to their requirements: ">)
2. Is there any known festival gigs in Finland?? :
3. What song is Teija's my favorite song from the new album?
And then if voisittel send Greetings to me! (I'm trying to listen to haatiksen even if your fishing rod so bad at such a channel, but hisses: '()

Eero is responsible for:
"Moimoi! and are encouraged to consider one or two festival gigs or gallery display. It would be great to be Ruisrock, Oulu q-stock or in saimaa festival. My tän lempparibiisi moment seems to be 'Someone's Gonna Light You Up'."

My name is Iraís, and I'm from Mexico City! By the way we love The Rasmus very very much!! <3 We can not wait anymore for the new album!!
And my question is this:
If the new album were a person, how would you describe it?
Greetings from Mexico City!! Hope to see you back here soon.

Eero answers:
"That person would be open and honest, colorful and happy, but also a touch of sadness and depth that comes with life."

hey! a few questions with teddy band:
why Lauri has feathers from?
teiän what is your favorite food?? = D
what you thought of them, who barks at the rasmusta??
(No offense, but) why can ootta time between childish?
thank you very much, if you answer. guys the best band ever! love you! <3 <3 <3 <3

Eero is responsible for:
"Let's why the naive will oltais if not, we are not the slightest järjissä pysyttäis in which us is left."

Hello Rasset! Would you like to occasionally occur Alahärmä Power Park? What is the secret of your popularity?
Eero is responsible for:
"The secret of its popularity seems to be Pick & Mix. It is often eaten when appropriate. Keep your mind active and teeth in poor condition."

Hello teddy bears! I'd like to know which is the most difficult thing in making an album and what is the funniest? Is there anything in the summer of festarikeikkoi known? And yet what kind of sets will be heard rundil Finland in October?
Eero is responsible for:
"On tour will be nice! great to finally play in Finland, after many years. I hope that is found in the old (and new ones), our fans. Played in concert halls, there are a few songs for an acoustic mini-set in the middle of 'electronic' gigs."

Hey Rasmus, I just want to know whether you like choco-muffins with cheries, I'll make you some and give you When You're here in Germany, D, and my real question: is the tour, will you give signing-hours, I would love to have an autograph.
Eero answers:
"Muffins are always welcome! And I will gladly give you an autograph in front of the tour bus after the concert."

hi guys i would ask if you feel as fresh or renewed with this new cd
Eero answers:
"We feel very refreshed. Making these songs was lot of fun, in a way it was like going back to our 'old way' of making songs. and we've been rehearsing the new songs a lot, that's also lot of fun. We kind of re-invented our live playing thing."

Hello, guys! We are yours russian-speaking fans from the-rasmus.ru. And hope you'll answer our questions:
1. In 2010 the American band 'Backstreet Boys' Organized has an unusual tour - a cruise on a ship across the Atlantic Ocean. This tour lasted for 4 days and days during Easy That the guys from the band and fans had fun - they swam in the ocean all together, had parties, Played beach games, sang songs, and so is Danced. Also in December 2011 the Backstreet Boys have made the dull tour. And the question is: What do you think about this idea? Have You (or guys from The Rasmus) ever thought about making such a cruise across the Baltic Sea, for example?
2.What Price Would You Pay and What Can You sacrifice for The Rasmus Thurs Become as famous as G'N'R, Rolling Stones, Metallica, U2, etc.
We all hope Thurs hear your answers! Good luck guys!
With Respect from lots of russian-speaking countries!
3.Do You Plan To Make a tour, suppoting the new album of The Rasmus, in Russia, Ukraine, Belorus, Latvia?

Eero answers:
"We will come and play Several shows in Ukraine and in Russia, in late June and early July 2012. That will be fun! That Backstreet cruise sounds interesting. That we should try sometime. I like the ocean and cruise ships. 2 day cruise between Germany and Finland, perhaps?"

Hi guys! First of all let me tell you I'm so happy with your come back! I'm starting to fall in love with the new songs (: it's just a bit Different than what we're used to listen from you, but That Keeps The Rasmus' fresh, funny style That's been present since your first album! Well... my question's about That subject. Since there are some fans complaining about the new style of Rasmus' songs... What do you think about it? Do you think / feel you That changed much? What would you say to people who's still not convinced about The Rasmus 'new sound? Personally I think it's wonderful That you're not stuck on the dull style, this kind of evolution has Been an important part of The Rasmus' career and says a lot about the band's quality and Growing your own personal must keep rocking guys! See you soon on stage, When You Come to Mexico
Eero answers:
"I think that this sound just came out of us spontaneously, we did not try to change or have something different. It just happened that way. Lauri told that feels like they are not fake thurs any dark feelings. So better be positive if it feels like that."

Sometimes, in ancient times there were rumors that you would have been another kyhäämässä DVD alongside Live Letters (this was apparently contains something fanihaastattelujakin?). Is this just circulated around with nonsense, or something was obliged then bends the trip and DVDs could not be done at all?
Eero is responsible for:
"Yeah, we have my mind to do a live DVD, which laitettais other material as the live music, but it has not yet been finalized."

Hi Aki, Lauri, Eero and Pauli,
I would like to know what kind of feeling it was Thurs write and record 'It's Your Night' and 'Friends do not do it like that'?
And I also would like to ask if you ever got a Fan gift That really was wrong, that is, anything you really dislike?
Hope you all are healthy and I'm looking forward to see you playing live in Berlin, finally my first concert after beeing your fan since 1997. It's such a good feeling to know that you are back.
Hugs and support all by heart from Germany.

Eero answers:
"Those songs were easy and fun to write. I guess we changed 'It's your night' in the studio a bit, it had a different guitar riff, that we did not put in the final song. 'Friends do not do'.. was for us like a small escape out of our normal form, it has that harmony-breakdown part. That's something that we do not usually do. Berlin will be lot of fun!"
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/5/2012, 23:50

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 17:49

Group:

Il Post con l'articolo e le risposte di Pauli.
CITAZIONE
Pauli is responsible for The Rasmus to questions from the fans here!

Radio Nova is spent, The Rasmus-weeks. Fans around the world have submitted questions for the band. Here are Paul's answers.

Hi, When will we get to hear Rasmusta Finnish vocals?
Pauli is responsible for:
"They were most likely almost every gig. Welcome!"

Hi Hi Guys!
These question are for the four guys:
1 - What's your favorite book.

"My favorite book is Cyberias by Stanislaw Lem."
2 - What do you feel When your first listening albums and notice the huge changes Between the first ones and the last one?
"It's really fun and it brings lot of memories to listen our old albums. Great times!"
3 - What's your best memory about the Mexico City concerts?
"The best memories about Mexico is the people. I feel special Connexion thurs Mexicans. It always feels like home there somehow."

Hi guys,
1. If you wrote an autobiography about your life, what would you call it?

"The Rise and Fall of The Rasmus."
2. Have you ever had your tarot cards read and if not would you like read Them?
"I like how the tarot cards look like but I have never got em read."
Thanks in advance. Me and Katie will see you on Tuesday at the gig!
Jayne and Katie

"See you on Tuesday!"

Hi Radio Nova! We are from The Rasmus Soldiers Brasil, a brazilian fan club about The Rasmus. Please, we would like to know two questions from the guys:
First: If you Could Choose, What Would Be the Best album of your career, in the Opinion of Each One in the band and why? What was the album That you most liked to do?

"My favorite album is Dead Letters and the new album, The Rasmus. DL is just plain really good songs album and so is the new one. The new one was the most nicest to do."
Second: What was your Biggest regret in the band's career?
"No regrets!!"
Thanks to Radio Nova & The Rasmus! Greetings from Brazil <3
"Muacks muacks! I wish to come back to Brazil!"

Questions for the guys:
1. Will there be a proper tour for the UK and not just one date?

"It All Depends on UK radio and on demand of the people and fans.
If there is demand we will definitely come I miss UK!"

2. Have you thought what will be your second single yet?
"Stranger!"
3. Do you plan a releasing the album in America?
"This also live depends on the demand and propably if we get the song to radios."
4. Will you play for Any summer festivals?
"Information will be updated to our webpage about this."
5. Who's idea was it for the new logo, The Rasmus?
"Our friends who directed our music video did the whole desing for the album artwork including the logo."
6. Will you play longer sets Now That you have so much material to Use?
"We will play enough. ITS gonna be fun to play new songs also live."

Hope you answer one, but good luck with the album launch and i will see you on tour!
Jayne (MJ)

"c ya!"
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/5/2012, 23:51

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 17:52

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
‚winterheart
view post Posted on 15/5/2012, 21:25

che carini, hanno trovato un po' di tempo per chattare con i fan anche in questo periodo così impegnato! *-*
Già, chi se lo aspettava che Eero venisse a vivere qui?
Quindi stanno pensando ad un DVD live?

view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 00:10

Group:

Era ora, avrebbero dovuto rilasciarne uno per ogni album/Tour, ora avremmo versioni ottime di tutte le loro canzoni dal vivo. :up:
(tipo Night After Night, è uno spettacolo dal vivo (Video). gif Mi mangio davvero 3000 mani per non avere questa e Keep Your Heart Broken e le altre canzoni di Hide From The Sun su un DVD. Ma anche Your Forgiveness è bella live, che peccato. :()

Eero ci ha confidato un bel po' di cose: del video per Stranger a Singapore. Sarà pazzo, in che senso ? :osserva: Lauri ha descritto la canzone quasi come 'In The City' (Post), per carità non un altro video così. pray Un bell'incontro romantico su una panchina no, eh ? (Video)

(Pic)

Nel DVD live vogliono aggiungerci del materiale da questo Tour; come fa ad uscire in Autunno, è troppo presto.
CITAZIONE
"Più del materiale extra dallo zoo di Berlino ed altri posti interessanti."

Come questi, sarà bello averli su un CD. Un Video: "Zump-a", che dice, che dolcezza. :bacio: Altri singoli QUI. (Post)

~~*~~

Hanno spiegato anche la storia degli stivali gialli e Somewhere. Mi ha fatto sorridere quando gli hanno chiesto dov'erano. :lol:
CITAZIONE
"Dove siete, ragazzi."
"Geni: Siamo a Zurigo!"

Sono stati gentili ma Facebook per le chat non è molto adatto, ci sono più di 800 risposte in quel post. Potrebbero davvero usare Twitter per farle, come fa Darren (Link). Avremmo solo le loro risposte, potrebbero farne diverse e le avremmo tutte su quell'utenza.
Così invece puoi solo trovarne l'estratto su un fansite; il loro Post non è consultabile, chi perde due ore per leggersi tutti quei post ? :wacko:
Twitter è diffuso tra i fan come Facebook, potrebbero davvero creare un'utenza solo per le chat. :up:

PS: chi non ha un'utenza su Facebook non le legge proprio, oggi non è stata una bella sensazione quando mi sono resa conto che non potevo leggere le loro risposte. :ph34r: E' una ciofeca di sito, l'ho sempre detto. -_-
Twitter è libero e aperto a tutti, è mooolto meglio. :up:

CITAZIONE
Tweet. "I guess I should write something here?! This is kind of new to me.."
Tweet. "Maybe I should say that I'm just drinking coffee and playing guitar at home. How surprising is that!?"

Perché lo adoriamo, troppo tenero. gif

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 16/5/2012, 02:08

Web  Top
‚winterheart
view post Posted on 16/5/2012, 07:41

un video pazzo?! e ora che intendevano dire? Quoto, non un altro In the City, vi prego u.u
e basta con questo "maybe we should", fatevi sto twitter e basta :riso: farò i salti di gioia se dovessero crearselo, anch'io preferisco di gran lunga twitter a facebook.

anche se c'è ancora quel fake verificato, il colmo sarebbe se si creassero un profilo e venisse rimosso perché considerato falso -_-

Darkrose90
view post Posted on 21/5/2012, 17:05

:woot: Stranger come secondo singolo :wub: lo immaginavo *-* e finalmente un altro DVD live era ora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

10 replies since 15/5/2012, 17:37   286 views