The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus interview at Disorderedkitten (DE) - 23.5.2012, Rocknlive.fr, Stranger acoustic (24.5) - Universal.de acoustic session (25.5) - Universal.de interview (25.5) - 15a20.mx (24.5)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 00:32

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Una nuova intervista del sito tedesco "Disorderedkitten" del 23.5.2012. Tra le altre cose Lauri spiega meglio dove ha preso gli stivali gialli che ha usato negli ultimi concerti.
(Thanks to TheRasmusGermany :up:)

CITAZIONE
They're back: "The Rasmus" tour Germany!

After a four year hiatus, is back one of the biggest rock bands in Finland: The Rasmus! On 20 April in Germany, the band released their new album, also marked the band name "The Rasmus". Their first single "I'm a mess" has been running for weeks on radio and TV up and down and is incredibly catchy.

Currently touring through Europe, the four fins. We have Lauri Eero met, Aki and Pauli before their concert on 10.05.2012 in Berlin, Hall C.

Hi! How are you? Enjoy your stay in Berlin you?
Lauri: "Good! We just got back from Hamburg, where we had a great gig. Today we had the afternoon off and were in the Berlin Zoo and wanted us to see some animals, especially monkeys. "

Eero: "We have seen the gorillas as well. They were totally groovy."

We have some time in Germany is not heard much from you, what have you so driven? Solo projects?
Lauri: "I did last year released a solo album. In addition, we have long been on a world tour. We have played since the last album in over 40 countries. But you're right, in Germany, we were not very often. The last time 3 years ago, if I remember correctly."

For those of your new album have not heard yet: How would you describe it? What's new?
Lauri: "Well, it feels as if we were a little gone back in time. The music style is more like it was back then in 2000. It sounds still on to The Rasmus, but it is a little more melodic. "
Eero: "Our friends told us when they heard the album, it sounds as if you had all the" excessive "sound out put. It's simple pop sound: strong chorus, a little guitar and that's it."

What is your favorite song on the album and why?
Lauri: "My favorite song is 'Sky'. This is the last song. It's probably my favorite song because he is the oldest and I know him very well. We have heard it 5 years ago. But I think any of us or have other favorites?"
Eero: "Yes, yesterday we played a song that 'Someones gonna light you up' and the words came in surprisingly well with the audience. Even if there is a new song were singing an incredible number of fans."

How much influence did you have the songs from the new album? What you have written and composed as himself?
Lauri: "We wrote all the songs and composes himself. For the last album we worked with an American producer and because we needed a couple of co-authors. But for this album we wanted to do everything myself. Therefore, the new album sounds more likely to return to us."

You are indeed currently on tour in Europe and compete today in Berlin: What can your fans expect?
Eero: "A nuclear bomb... all joking aside: A lot of course. We have a special video overlays for each song, and backgrounds. In addition, fans can have a say and even songs."

Daniel, one of our readers asks her Traces the Ice Hockey World Championships? You may have played itself active?
Lauri: "We have clearly the best team, so we follow the World Cup course. On the tour is not easy, but we are informed, for example via Facebook about the current status Eero But, you did not even play?"
Pauli: "Yes, in my youth. However, I have since I chose the music do not have time to play more."

Natalie asks: How is it meet for you fans who dress like her?
Lauri: "It's a little weird. There's a fan who now looks more like me than I do myself. He is Mexican and he actually followed us since he was 14. Even when I dyed my hair blond, dyed his hair blond and he. That's not easy for Mexicans. He looks amazingly like me!"

I have a question spontaneously comes into your head: What the hell is going on with your yellow rubber boots on Lauri?
Aki: "That's what I had even just in your head! Why do you wear that forever?"
Lauri: "Why? Like do not you? I want to have yellow rubber boots for ages and I love them. I got it for $ 100 at a charity auction bought and wear them regularly ever since."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/5/2012, 02:11

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 00:36

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

'Stranger' acustica dal blog francese "Rocknlive", il Video.

CITAZIONE
"Before their show in Paris, The Rasmus played an acoustic version of "Stranger", their new single from their new record named "The Rasmus"."

Dal concerto a Parigi del 19.5.2012: Set, Pic, Pic. Recensione (ENG, ITA).

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/5/2012, 04:15

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 00:41

Group:

band

Altre tre versioni acustiche da un articolo della Universal.de del 25.5.2012.
I'm A Mess - Stranger - Sail Away.
Su Youtube: I'm A Mess - Sail Away - Stranger.

CITAZIONE
In May, The Rasmus in Germany for a visit. In our Live And Acoustic Lounge, they have played three of their biggest hits, of course, live and acoustically. Their current hit "I'm A Mess", "Stranger," a track from her new album "The Rasmus" and one of its well-known hits "Sail Away".
The videos Dared Never miss it, because you can not convince me, how awesome the talented guys from The Rasmus are.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/6/2012, 13:49

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 00:44

Group:

band

Altro articolo della Universal.de del 25.5.2012: una piccola intervista (con le domande in tedesco), il Video. Su youtube QUI.

CITAZIONE
Ten things you've always wanted to know about The Rasmus learn, here. The Rasmus were in Germany this month and in addition to their concerts in Germany are also answered ten questions. What was the first of the recalls or Lauri Eero's what was most embarrassing moment, tell you the two in this very interview.
Look at the interview "10 Questions 10 Answers" with The Rasmus.

CITAZIONE
I: "What is the earliest memories ?"
Lauri: "Seeing the lights when I was (wake up) 'Aaahh', the blue light."

I: "Your most embarrassing moment was ?"
Lauri: "Oh, this is for you."
Eero: "Eh eh, yeah. I think it was a mistake to play that one concert naked."
Lauri: "You were playing in little girls' underwear, I remember that show."

I: "What do you drink on orders of cash at ?"
Lauri: "(Aftersholer). In Germany, at least."

I: "Your best song to have you ever written is..?"
Eero: "That's a difficult question. I, I think we still like In The Shadows, quite a lot, because it's, people like it so much and it's a good party song."

I: "Which celebrities have you been in love once ?"
Lauri: "I think I've always admired Björk."

I: "Fish, meat, or vegetables ?"
Eero: "Vegetables, please."

I: "Do you have stage fright ?"
Lauri: "I'm always a little afraid when I go on stage. Well, afraid maybe is a wrong word, but, nervous."

I: "What wast place you like to visit ?"
Eero: "Oh, there are so many places I still want to visit. I'd like to see Mongolia."

I: "Vinyl, CD, or Mp3 ?"
Lauri: "Mp3."

I: "If you had one wish what it would be free ?"
Eero: "I wish for a beautiful and richning life."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/6/2012, 03:30

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 00:47

Group:

band

Gironzolando su Google oggi ne ho trovato anche un'altra di una rivista messicana; trascritta dall'immortalrasmusmx, Thanks. :up:

CITAZIONE
They are the most beloved Finnish band from Mexico and spoke to their leader, Lauri Ylönen.
The Rasmus new CD jacket recently, after them, and now plays on the radio I'm a mess, superpegajosa grounder, but is much more than that. The song talks about how no one is perfect.

15a20: Where did the inspiration?
Lauri: "There are many personal experiences (...) Sometimes you feel that no matter how hard you try, still not enough (...) is like a funny song about all kinds loser."
(But is not no loser Lauri, on the contrary, huh rasmuseras?)

15a20: The Rasmus has many fans from 15 to 20 years, So you felt then, as a disaster?
Lauri: "When I was 15, 16 maybe I felt too confident" responds by releasing one of the many laughs that there will be in the talk, "First, when I was about 14, before the band did not have much confidence in me (...) then when we started the band, the first concert, I began to have confidence in me, because we were 4 guys with our own songs and our own secrets, and felt very strong about that. was like us against the world. It was a nice feeling that had been as lost before that."
(So that would love to help your fans grounder to feel better)

15a20: At that time you felt badly, what songs or bands made you feel better?
Lauri: "As a teenager listening much grunge, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, that kind of bands. Also looked at our clothes, hairstyle, suddenly we went every day to school with a different color of hair, ha ha ha. I am very visual and wild. not see myself as others on the street. do not know why, but I really enjoy putting on the feathers in their hair, people still stares at me with a face What happens to this guy?"
(We adormaos those feathers in his hair disheveled)

15a20: After years of using feathers still look at you weird?
Lauri: "Well, is that in Finland I have a 3 year old son (Julius Kristian), I'll pick him up at daycare and nop I'm like the other dads, lol, sure, but it's not cool to be yourself."
(In this we agree, there is nothing better than to show as we are and Lauri with his amazing personality, really gives the example of the parent who is to be original or was it?)

15a20: What would you advise your fans who feel they are a disaster?
Lauri: "It is best to try to find someone they can talk about everything. Especially at that age there are many things in your mind and it is impossible to talk to your parents."
(Besides that you can tell by listening to rolas value of their new CD.)

About Mexico:
Lauri Eero, Aki and Pauli love Mexico and do not say just to look good:
"We have made many friends there, been to many crazy parties (...) is that someone special invite. People beyond excellent cook, the best beans I have eaten in Mexico, tequila. We have become friends of a Teotihuacan and family every time we go, we see the whole family are like 20 people. Of course, fans are special," says the vocalist.

So return with their new tour.
"It must be in the coming months, after the summer. We want to play in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey."
Also when asked if he would record a DVD here, says:
"It's a great idea, I have to speak it with the kids. The only DVD that we got was in 2004 and has been a long time."
To order it now! We recommend # TheRasmusLiveDvdInMexico.

SOMETHING +
- Do not know when they will return to sing in Spanish, Black Roses record that was very difficult.

- Still, Lauri believes that I'm a mess could do well in our language.
- Life is seen playing with their peers, for though kick solo albums,
"The Rasmus is my priority."
- Lauri and his friends go for a ride in your boat or do barbecues in his spare time.
- As a child, Lauri wanted to be a chef and now would love to have a restaurant, "But a lot of work take care."
- His other passion is architecture: "Every day drawing houses, I learned by myself as much as possible about it. I'm seriously considering going back to school and study it some day."

Magazine Issue 15-20 May.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/5/2012, 20:00

Web  Top
‚winterheart
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 17:59

grazie Ice (:
CITAZIONE
15a20: After years of using feathers still look at you weird?
Lauri: "Well, is that in Finland I have a 3 year old son (Julius Kristian), I'll pick him up at daycare and nop I'm like the other dads, lol, sure, but it's not cool to be yourself."

no, un momento.
Va pure a prendere il figlio con le piume da piccione nei capelli?
Muoio :scompiscio: :scompiscio: :scompiscio: :scompiscio: :scompiscio: :scompiscio: :scompiscio:

view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 18:54

Group:

Prego, è originale. :bacio: Quando lo hanno intervistato, magari non è vera. :pensa:

Su Google ho trovato un paio di articoli della Universal.de di oggi: una piccola intervista (con le domande in tedesco) QUI, il Video.
CITAZIONE
Ten things you've always wanted to know about The Rasmus learn, here. The Rasmus were in Germany this month and in addition to their concerts in Germany are also answered ten questions. What was the first of the recalls or Lauri Eero's what was most embarrassing moment, tell you the two in this very interview.
Look at the interview "10 Questions 10 Answers" with The Rasmus.

~~~

Ed altre tre versioni acustiche QUI: I'm A Mess - Stranger - Sail Away.
CITAZIONE
In May, The Rasmus in Germany for a visit. In our Live And Acoustic Lounge, they have played three of their biggest hits, of course, live and acoustically. Their current hit "I'm A Mess", "Stranger," a track from her new album "The Rasmus" and one of its well-known hits "Sail Away".
The videos Dared Never miss it, because you can not convince me, how awesome the talented guys from The Rasmus are.

Li aggiungo nei post precedenti. :up:

Web  Top
wbn!?BePunk!™
view post Posted on 25/5/2012, 20:37

100 dollari buttati proprio xD

view post Posted on 5/6/2012, 23:50

Group:

Dai, non sono buttati; sono andati in beneficenza e li adora, :bacio: ha fatto benissimo. :up: Voleva portare qualcosa di speciale in questi concerti un po' folli (Video, a 5 min. Il Topic) e ci è riuscito.

L'intervista della "Universal.de" del 25.5 con le domande in tedesco ora è anche su youtube QUI.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/6/2012, 12:47

Group:

Tutte le versoni acustiche della "Universal.de" del 25.5 ora sono anche su Youtube. :up:
I'm A Mess - Sail Away - Stranger.

Web  Top
‚winterheart
view post Posted on 6/6/2012, 12:51

grazie Ice :)

Darkrose90
view post Posted on 7/6/2012, 10:36

I nuovi video che hai aggiunto Ice di youtube, sono privati, non è che magari se lì hai già scaricati me li passi please?????<
A me i suoi stivali sono piaciuti molto, ma la cosa che mi piace di più è che fa qualsiasi cosa per beneficenza, sono persone da ammirare!!!!!!

view post Posted on 7/6/2012, 11:07

Group:

Non sono nuovi, sono gli stessi video che hanno segnalato anche loro ieri su Facebook. Solo che questi erano su youtube, più semplici da vedere. ;)

Una volta. Prima li aggiungono e poi li rendono invisibili; ieri si vedevano, chi li capisce è bravo. :wacko:

Web  Top
‚winterheart
view post Posted on 7/6/2012, 11:08

già, neanch'io li vedo, bisogna registrarsi al sito della universal :|

edit: ora riesco a vederlo dal sito, mah XD

view post Posted on 7/6/2012, 11:27

Group:

Quelli dal Sito "Universal.de" si vedono, li ho sempre visti. ;)

Sono solo gli ultimi di youtube che sono diventati invisibili, forse per non farli salvare. -_-
Interview - I'm A Mess - Sail Away - Stranger.

Magari basta solo un'utenza su youtube per vederli; io non ce l'ho, non posso confermare o meno.

Web  Top
16 replies since 25/5/2012, 00:32   209 views