The Rasmus - Italian Community

Nuovo Album The Rasmus - Making Of, Rilascio: 2021

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/7/2020, 14:30

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Tutti gli aggiornamenti sulla realizzazione del nuovo album dei The Rasmus, previsto per il 2021.

DSC8856-55 (Pic, Pic, Pics) - Post.
~~*~~

CITAZIONE
*Eero's Instagram Blog, Video.* "Meditation on beach."

_ Medi-02-45-80 (Pic) 🌊
CITAZIONE
00:52. "Recently some nice news is that we have been working on new Rasmus music with the band. We have been doing it from our homes, and the places that are kind of close to our homes, for obvious reasons. But, stuff that is coming out it's like, it's feeling really good, it's feeling really rocky and, I'm really happy with it."
20:55. "It's been a special couple of months. On the front of The Rasmus, on the subject with The Rasmus, with our band, we are feeling quite positive about the things that are coming up next year. Because we have some beautiful music that we wanna share with all of you. And we are already planning for things like, playing live and, stuff like that. So.. that feels really nice."

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04.

_ Questions-18-50 (Pic, Pic)
CITAZIONE
Q: "Do you have in mind any name for the new album?"
Pauli: "Few options. Not decided 100% yet."

~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, Link. - 01, 9.6. Link, Link.

_ Questions-13-Ed-45 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
29.10.19. I: "So, the last full length album was released by The Rasmus 4 years ago. What are the plans for future releases?"
Lauri: "We are currently working on the new album. Some weeks ago we rented a villa in the mountains of Spain and put up a studio set there. It was cool to be just the four of us there on this band camp. We wrote new songs and planned the next album quite far already. I have also written many new songs on this tour inspired by the tour life, fans and home sickness."
I: "You play together in the band for ages, but now you all live far away from each other. You move between Finland and California, Eero lives in Sydney, and we are not sure about Pauli and Aki. What are your relationships now?"
"We are such good friends it's more like a brotherhood. I have gone to the same class with Eero since I was 9 years old. We had our first band together already then. Playing together for 25 years is way more than half of our lives. We could take a ten year break and it would feel like yesterday coming back together."

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.

_ Questions-05-Edit-45 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic.
CITAZIONE
Q: "In what level of 'rockness' would you put the new album, compared to the previous ones?"
Pauli: "100% more than last album."

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 7/7/2020, 16:28

Web  Top
view post Posted on 7/7/2020, 16:00

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
1 replies since 7/7/2020, 14:30   220 views