The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus Video Interviews in Mexico - 30.5.2016, Mega Música - DroideTv - Panda Collective - Rol Gdl

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/6/2016, 21:16

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Hanno segnalato anche l'ultima Video intervista che mancava, quella di MegaMusicaTV. (Post)
Lauri parla del rilascio di qualcosa per la Primavera 2017 e spiega i motivi del ritardo.

CITAZIONE
Video. "It always takes a long time with us, because we try to release in so many countries at the same time, basically the whole world. So it's a lot of arrangement, you know, the records companies, they need to be, you know, in contact, fix that stuff.
But I think the actual recordings shouldn't take too long, because we have all the material written already, so.. I'm quite positive that we can get something out in the Spring."

Tw. "Se acuerdan de The Rasmus? conozcan que andan haciendo muy pronto para Mega Música de Megacanal."

CjvrKLpUkAUiJSu (Pic, Pic, Pics)
~~*~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2016, 21:32

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

La Video intervista con più info sul prossimo album, quella del sito DroideTv. (Post)
E' un concept album, le canzoni sono legate tra loro in una storia come hanno fatto con Black Roses.
E' quasi trascritta in questo Link (ITA). - Altri link (Post): Greetings, Pic, Pic, FB, FB.

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Lauri: "Yes. We have started writing new songs, we have written about, 20 songs. So we have a lot of new material. And.. right now we are looking for the right producer, to start recordings. I think, maybe this fall, after the summer, we'll start recordings hopefully and get it out for the Spring, and then maybe the album later, next year."
Aki: "We don't play any new songs on this tour, only the good old songs."

Lauri: "Yeah, I live in LA for two years now, and.. Actually we have been writing lot of the songs there. Pauli, the guitarist, was there, by the pool. He's been, he's coming to LA a couple of times and we’ve been writing together. And.. Also we've been writing in Europe, and, different places. But.. I think LA has, at least influence on me, how I think of things, and it has made me feel really confident. And I really.. it's been a good trip there, I think, get lot of prospective.
Also, I learned to love lot of things about Finland, since I've been away. And you know, it's good to get away to realize what you have about there."

Lauri: "Yeah. Every album has taught us something. Especially I think we learned a lot with Desmond Child, who is a legendary guy, working with Kiss, and Bon Jovi, and Alice Cooper, and you name it, all these great bands and.. He was like a childhood hero for us, he is still a hero for me. And I was really pleased to work with him for this Black Roses album and, I learned a lot from him.
And.. You know, sometimes there are things that you don't, you would do differently, but.. every album is still like.. you just have to jump on the train, and you know. And, right know we don't really know who's gonna produce the album; we have a couple of ideas but, I can't really say at this point yet, but.. it's gonna be interesting.
We have really good songs written, like 20 of them."

Lauri: "Yeah, the previous album is slightly poppier. I think we were, we have like moved to listening to The Killers, and we have maybe some of that sounds, more electronic. But now we've been talking about move towards the Rock sound again, which is more common for The Rasmus."
Aki: "And one really important element for the band is to be from Scandinavia, the Scandinavian sound, and maybe you can hear it from the melodies, or some traditional Finnish music, for, I don't know. That's the music that we've been listening when we were kids, our parents listen to traditional Finnish music, which is totally different than Mariachi, for example."

Lauri: "Well, it's been different, like.. what we learned from Desmond Child writing Black Roses was that, back then, we wrote this concept album. So we had every song written like, as one big story, and the songs were like chapters inside of the story.
And we used the same method now, when we were writing this album, the next, the future album. And it's really fun to work that way, because instead of like trying to write 15 different songs, you know, we come up with some stories, and they are all like separate songs. It's fun to work on a one big idea and try to, you know, have all the pieces there."

Aki: "It gives some kind of frame."
Lauri: "Yeah, yeah. It's actually easier to work like that too; because you know, it's like we created this character, this guy, and then we tried to think to figure out his world, you know, where is he, what's gonna do, whose his friends, what's his parents, you know, what's his world, what's going on in there. And.. it's really.. it's kind of artistic too, I like that."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/6/2016, 22:48

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2016, 22:18

Group:

band

Altra Video intervista, del sito Panda Collective con info sul prossimo album.
Altri link (Post, Post): Post, Pic, Pic, Pic, Live, Link.

(Pic, Pic)
~~*~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2016, 22:36

Group:

band

Una Audio intervista con Lauri ed Aki del sito Rol Gdl, il Link. Si può anche salvare, il Link. (Post)

~~*~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2016, 22:44

Group:

More to come.. ... LOL :D ... *Link*

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2016, 22:53

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
10 replies since 25/6/2016, 21:16   68 views