The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus interviews in Mexico - June 2016, El Informador. - Mega Música. - Ka Volta. - Sin Documentos. - Diga Agency. -

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 31/5/2016, 02:39

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Diversi Tweet con foto di prossime interviste dal Messico. Per il sito El Informador, Link, Tw, Link.

30.5.2016. "Buenos músicos, mejores personas #LauriyYlönen #AkiHakala #TheRasmus previo a su concierto en el @tecavaret #GDL."

(Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~*~~

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus, linked to Mexico
GUADALAJARA, JALISCO (31 MAY 2016)

With 20 years of career paths hundreds of countries and millions of records sold around the world is like the Finns The Rasmus return to Perla Tapatia, and do to return to feel the warmth of their Mexican faithful followers.
That is why we are back in tapatías land where tomorrow begin his tour in the Studio Theatre Cavaret, day 2 will continue with a show in Mexico City and will end on June 3 in Monterrey. After passing through our country, they will go straight to the studio to record their new musical plate.

Just unpacked their presentations in Argentina and Peru, this means chatted with Lauri Ylönen and Aki Hakala, vocalist and drummer respectively of the group, who with a smile from ear to ear confessed that will always be for them a pleasure to be our country.

"It means a lot for us to be here, most of our followers on Facebook are Mexican and it's amazing. I remember being here for the first time in 2004 and still recognize the faces of the fans at airports that will receive us for 12 years, that means a lot to us, because we waited a while to come back again and people have not we forget," says Lauri.

I: "Why it took so long to return to Guadalajara?"
Lauri: "I honestly do not know. I love coming here. When we were offered back we did not hesitate for a second."
Aki: "I should be recording the new album! but really we wanted to come. It's good to have this experience before entering record."

I: "You are 20 years of musical career, imagined to be so successful?"
Lauri: "I always had the dream of playing in a band. When I was in second grade school, we appeared in front of peers. He played drums and felt it was like a concert, feel the energy. We had dreams, but never imagined I'd be playing in Mexico."

I: "How was the musical evolution of the band?"
Lauri: "We have had great changes in each album. We started as teenagers and as we grew we realized we could do different things. First we play funk, then we try ballads and then we realized we could do something else. I think the secret is to keep experimenting with new things and not repeat them."

I: "Radiohead said that already hates playing was 'Creep', will that with you to interpret 'In The Shadows'?"
Lauri: (laughs) "I do not think so. It means a lot to us, we opened doors and was the first to be heard in Mexico."
Aki: "Still enjoyed touching because it has great impact and generates a lot of energy. few days we played in Peru and it was great to see 44,000 people jumping ago, so definitely not the odiaremos."

I: "What can say about the new plate on which they are working?"
Lauri: "We have letters of 20 songs, now we have to find the time and place for recording. We are finding the right producer. Will be a great rock album, no saxophones and that we used at the beginning, we hope you are ready entering next year."

I: "What can we expect from your presentation tomorrow in Cavaret?"
Aki: "We have prepared an acoustic set will be three songs in that format, it feels more intimate that way. It is the specialty of this tour."

I: "What know the culture of Guadalajara?"
Lauri: "Very little, but we'll be three days here. We want to know the Tequila Express, visit local businesses and know the Guachimontones."

A LITTLE HISTORY
Called to break the mold
The band, originally called just "Rasmus" gradually conquered their country. However laughingly they tell us they record label suggested they had to sing in Finnish to sell more records. However members refused because they did not want just to sell records as if it were an ephemeral product, since what really wanted was to get to most parts of the world. It was thus left behind their comfort zone and began the adventure.

jpg
~~*~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/5/2016, 09:19

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2016, 02:51

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

Tw. "Se acuerdan de The Rasmus? conozcan que andan haciendo muy pronto para Mega Música de Megacanal."

CjvrKLpUkAUiJSu (Pic, Pic, Pics)
~~*~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/5/2016, 04:18

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2016, 03:10

Group:

>band

Tw. "Charlamos con Lauri Ylönen y Aki Hakala de @rasmusofficial. Próximamente la entrevista en kavolta.com."

(Pic, Pic, Pics, Pics, Set, Pic)
~~*~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/5/2016, 04:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2016, 03:35

Group:

band

Tw. "La banda finlandesa The Rasmus ya está en Guadalajara, preparando todo para su show en @tecavaret. Pic. #ConciertosSD."

(Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, FB)
~~*~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/5/2016, 04:45

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2016, 03:46

Group:

band

Tw. "Así las cosas. #TheRasmus ya está en #Guadalajara. Nos vemos el miércoles en @tecavaret @shownomercypd. Pic."

(Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~*~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/5/2016, 08:58

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2016, 04:13

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2016, 09:34

Group:

Postata la 1° intervista del sito El Informador. Le info sul prossimo album. mf_bookread

_ (Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
I: "What can say about the new plate on which they are working?"
Lauri: "We have letters of 20 songs, now we have to find the time and place for recording. We are finding the right producer. Will be a great rock album, no saxophones and that we used at the beginning, we hope you are ready entering next year."
---
I: "Cosa potete dirci del nuovo album sul quale state lavorando?"
Lauri: "Abbiamo i testi di 20 canzoni, ora dobbiamo trovare il tempo e il luogo per registrarle. Stiamo cercando il produttore giusto. Sarà un grande album Rock, non ci saranno i sassofoni che abbiamo usato agli inizi, speriamo di essere in grado di rilasciarlo l'anno prossimo."

~~~

OT con una vecchia Foto da questo articolo (ENG, ITA) di MTV.fi del 30.5.2016 sul loro 1° manager, Teja Kotilainen. Un'altra da Nyt, Pic. (Google)

_ (Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/5/2016, 11:04

Web  Top
11 replies since 31/5/2016, 02:39   184 views