The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri Ylönen gets his own TV series: design luxury homes. - MTV, 2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/6/2016, 13:08

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Su Google l'8.6.2016 hanno postato diversi articoli che parlano di una serie Tv che mostrerà Lauri in versione architetto che costruisce case per gente famosa. La potremo vedere solo nel 2017, speriamo in qualche anticipazione. I like this Show, ITA, Vids; non vedo l'ora di vederlo anche in questa veste, ha condiviso poco di quello che ha fatto come Architetto. Sarà molto interessante. (la 1° casa: Link, Link, Link. // La 2° casa: Link, Link, Post, Post.)
CITAZIONE
Link. The apartment has a total of 500 square meters. House Planning took a total of three years and the construction took two years.
Both the house big size, great location Karhusaari and finish are top notch. Ylönen designed the house himself.
Ojanen surprised Ylönen's ability to transform into a musician Designer.

"The artist is always an artist", Ojanen says.

(Pic, Pics) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Link)

CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "My new toy." - "Il mio nuovo giocattolo."
---
Post. "Farewell my beautiful house."
"Addio mia bella casa."

_ (Pic) _ (Pic) ... gif ... gif ... gif ... gif
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Link. "Everyone knows Laurin, but how many know the man's passion for the architecture and design of the houses?"
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen new series of stardom - designs for celebrities houses!
Lauri Ylönen planning a new series of three houses friend.

Lauri Ylönen is arguably Finland's most internationally successful rock musicians. Laurin second, still unknown to the public passion is architecture and design houses. MTV's channels to be presented in 2017 a novelty in the musician gains entrance to plan and implement an unprecedented four houses in Finland.
Ylönen intends to develop a new successful Finnish export product; market for ecological, economical and most intelligent-design houses. and the first steps in the construction sector will experience this daring undertaking is being monitored by the described Laurin houses series.

The program tracks for a period of ten Ylönen how to design and implement fully an unprecedented four houses in Finland. Lauri designs houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori. Laurin houses program, in addition we monitor the grandstand in the online series, which shows how Lauri wild ideas spared designs and builds architecturally-minded second home for my family.

"Unfinished construction sites and construction have fascinated me up small. Houses doodle has been a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture woke up in earnest in 2003, when built the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island where I live with the architect drew a total of four years. It strengthened my belief in myself as a designer," says Ylönen.

Next summer man waiting eagerly for.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever! It is nice to come to describe a television program in Finland, and to build frendeille clean cabins gross. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!" Ylönen continues.
Design and construction, in addition to the series is achieved in a unique way near the three Finnish public figure, elastic, Jarppia and Aleksi Valavuori. Openness familiar trio to share with the Laurin and the viewers' dreams and aspirations about what home means to them really and what they want. The series will experience a lot of fun, mystifying and touching moments, when the trio bustling construction sites for future homes.

The series Lauri also become familiar with different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States. Finnish series takes the viewer comfort of your couch places where they have never been and will present solutions to such housing, so smart technologies, ecology than the design point of view, which has not yet been singled Finland even dream of.
Laurin houses MTV's channels in 2017.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/6/2016, 14:11

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2016, 13:12

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Altri link: Aamulehti, Link, Pic.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Rasmus Lauri is planning a television program houses the elastic and the Duudsonit Jarpille
Lauri Ylönen remembered as one of the internationally most successful Finnish band The Rasmus singer. Few people know that in addition to music, his passion is architecture and design houses.
Ylönen currently houses the image Laurin series, where he plans to houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and Aleksi Valavuori. The program is shown on MTV's channels in 2017.
The aim of export
The goal is ambitious: he is going to develop a successful new Finnish export product: the market for ecological, economical and brightest designer houses.

"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually built in 2003 as the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with the architect, a total of four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer," Lauri Ylönen tells MTV's release.
New solutions
Fremantle Media Finland's MTV produced the series are monitored progress of the project and construction of the test areas. In addition to Ylönen learn about different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States.
He also presents smart technologies, ecology and design solutions that Finland has not yet been seen in housing.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever. How nice to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!" Ylönen enthuses release.
In addition Ylönen of The Rasmus has in recent years focused on a solo career. He is married to musician Paula Vesala and they have one child.

~~~
Altri link: Iltalehti-FB. // Ilta Sanomat. // Savon Sanomat. // Soundi. // Menaiset. // Google.

CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen gets his own TV series: design luxury homes for his family and celebrity friends
Lauri Ylönen to spend the summer in Finland filming his own TV series. Photo: Message Archive / Viena Kytöjoki
TV viewers can follow the musician designs and implements new homes elastically Duudson-Jarpille and Aleksi Valavuori.
Musician Lauri Ylönen, 37, gets his own TV series. Laurin houses titled 10-part series will be monitored, as Lauri designs and implements houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and influential sports Aleksi Valavuori. In addition, the Internet is achieved to follow when Lauri build a second home for his family, which includes the musician Paula Vesala and born in 2008, son of Julius.
Lauri has long been interested in architecture and design of the houses. He designed many years his family home in Helsinki Bear Island. See the pictures Here. However, he sold the house in August last year to 6.5 million.
Laurin planned houses are said to be intelligent and ecology design houses - something that has not previously been seen in Finland.

"Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work."
"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually 2003 when the built its first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with an architect for four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer,"
says Lauri release.
Lauri lives with his family in Los Angeles, but to spend this summer in Finland filming the series.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever. It's fun to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins."
Laurin houses can be seen on MTV3 in 2017.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/6/2016, 14:27

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2016, 13:15

Group:

Ancora un paio di link su questo show: Radionova.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen secret passion: "I am comfortable in the middle of the music casual work to doodle houses."
Rock musician Lauri Ylönen is not only Finland's most successful musicians, including a passion for the architecture enthusiast.
Lauri Ylönen can design and implement an unprecedented four houses in Finland. This project progress and implementation will be monitored Laurin houses series, shown on MTV's channels in 2017.
Lauri Ylönen intends to develop a new successful Finnish export product; market for ecological, economical and most intelligent-design houses. and the first steps in the construction sector will experience this daring undertaking is being monitored by the described Laurin houses series.
The program follows up the ten-how Lauri Ylönen designs and implements full houses at an unprecedented four in Finland. Lauri designs houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori. Laurin houses program, in addition we monitor the grandstand online series in which we can see how Lauri designs and builds architecturally-minded second home for his family to spare any wild ideas.

"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually built in 2003 as the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with the architect, a total of four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer," says Lauri Ylönen.
"This is gonna be the best summer ever. How nice to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!," Ylönen continues.
Design and construction, in addition to the series is achieved in a unique way near the three Finnish public figure, elastic, Jarppia and Aleksi Valavuori. The trio shared with Lawrence and viewers' dreams and aspirations about what home means to them really and what they want. The series will experience a lot of fun, mystifying and touching moments, when the trio bustling construction sites for future homes.
The series Lauri also become familiar with different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States. Finnish series takes the viewer comfort of your couch places where they have never been and will present solutions to such housing, so smart technologies, ecology than the design point of view, which has not yet been singled Finland even dream of.
Rapper elastic own TV series seen this spring MTV.

~~~

Tvbizznet, Pic. Già in inglese, Thank God.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Famous musician turns designer for new show in Finland
Lauri Ylönen, frontman of The Rasmus, is arguably Finland's most famous rock musician around the world. But from next year, the viewers of MTV3 will see him in a new light - he will be personally designing 4 houses.
Lauri's Houses (Laurin talot) is the title of the new show whose aim will be to popularize new Finnish design for ecological, economical and most intelligently arranged houses. Lauri will be designing the homes of four celebrities.
It will be complemented by a web series which will show how Lauri's ideas are born. FremantleMedia Finland is producing the show."

CITAZIONE
Musicista famoso diventa designer per un nuovo show in Finlandia
Lauri Ylönen, frontman dei The Rasmus, è probabilmente il più famoso musicista rock della Finlandia in tutto il mondo. Ma dal prossimo anno, gli spettatori di MTV3 potranno vederlo in una nuova luce - progetterà personalmente 4 case.
Le Case di Lauri (Laurin Talot) è il titolo del nuovo spettacolo il cui scopo sarà quello di diffondere un nuovo design finlandese per case ecologiche, economiche e più intelligentemente organizzate. Lauri progetterà le case di quattro celebrità.
Esso sarà completato da una serie web che mostrerà come nascono le idee di Lauri. FremantleMedia Finlandia produrrà lo spettacolo."

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Sooo cute. "My interest in architecture woke up in earnest in 2003.." ..e dal 2003 non ci ha fatto vedere mezzo progetto; sarà carinissimo, non vedo l'ora. gif

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2016, 13:28

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2016, 13:30

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2016, 13:32

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/7/2016, 02:07

Group:

Un articolo del sito finlandese Seiska del 19.7.2016 in cui Lauri parla di quello che sta facendo questa estate.
CITAZIONE
Sweat flowed! Lauri Ylönen celebrated beanie from the festival - the picture!
The singer Lauri Ylönen encouraged posted the solo album for his wife Paula Vesalaa Ruisrock.
"Tea is currently a television program, in which I design homes for celebrities. However, the program does not come out yet this fall," Lauri told Stop Kalle.
While outside the sun was shining, the festival belonged to Laurin mouth of the hair covering the cap.
Lauri lives with his family in Los Angeles, but spend at least part of the summer in Finland with his wife Paula and son with Julius.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Da Twitter.
CITAZIONE
Tw. "Ok Lauri Ylönen with his son watching the show with his wife is adorable sight this week."

So cute. gif Have Fun building your new houses !! .. gif .. gif

Web  Top
7 replies since 12/6/2016, 13:04   629 views