The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri Ylönen gets his own TV series: design luxury homes. - MTV, April 2017, Update: 1.2.2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 10:45

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Su Google ci sono diversi articoli che parlano di una serie Tv che mostrerà Lauri in versione architetto che costruisce case per gente famosa. La potremo vedere solo nel 2017, speriamo in qualche anticipazione. I like this Show, ITA, Vids; non vedo l'ora di vederlo anche in questa veste, ha condiviso poco di quello che ha fatto come Architetto. Sarà molto interessante. (la 1° casa: Link, Link, Link. // La 2° casa: Link, Link, Post, Post.)
CITAZIONE
Link. The apartment has a total of 500 square meters. House Planning took a total of three years and the construction took two years.
Both the house big size, great location Karhusaari and finish are top notch. Ylönen designed the house himself.
Ojanen surprised Ylönen's ability to transform into a musician Designer.

"The artist is always an artist", Ojanen says.

(Pic, Pics) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Link)

CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "My new toy." - "Il mio nuovo giocattolo."
---
Post. "Farewell my beautiful house."
"Addio mia bella casa."

_ (Pic) _ (Pic) ... gif ... gif ... gif ... gif
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Link. "Everyone knows Laurin, but how many know the man's passion for the architecture and design of the houses?"
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen new series of stardom - designs for celebrities houses!
Lauri Ylönen planning a new series of three houses friend.

Lauri Ylönen is arguably Finland's most internationally successful rock musicians. Laurin second, still unknown to the public passion is architecture and design houses. MTV's channels to be presented in 2017 a novelty in the musician gains entrance to plan and implement an unprecedented four houses in Finland.
Ylönen intends to develop a new successful Finnish export product; market for ecological, economical and most intelligent-design houses. and the first steps in the construction sector will experience this daring undertaking is being monitored by the described Laurin houses series.

The program tracks for a period of ten Ylönen how to design and implement fully an unprecedented four houses in Finland. Lauri designs houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori. Laurin houses program, in addition we monitor the grandstand in the online series, which shows how Lauri wild ideas spared designs and builds architecturally-minded second home for my family.

"Unfinished construction sites and construction have fascinated me up small. Houses doodle has been a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture woke up in earnest in 2003, when built the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island where I live with the architect drew a total of four years. It strengthened my belief in myself as a designer," says Ylönen.

Next summer man waiting eagerly for.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever! It is nice to come to describe a television program in Finland, and to build frendeille clean cabins gross. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!" Ylönen continues.
Design and construction, in addition to the series is achieved in a unique way near the three Finnish public figure, elastic, Jarppia and Aleksi Valavuori. Openness familiar trio to share with the Laurin and the viewers' dreams and aspirations about what home means to them really and what they want. The series will experience a lot of fun, mystifying and touching moments, when the trio bustling construction sites for future homes.

The series Lauri also become familiar with different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States. Finnish series takes the viewer comfort of your couch places where they have never been and will present solutions to such housing, so smart technologies, ecology than the design point of view, which has not yet been singled Finland even dream of.
Laurin houses MTV's channels in 2017.

~~~
Altri link: Aamulehti, Link, Pic.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Rasmus Lauri is planning a television program houses the elastic and the Duudsonit Jarpille
Lauri Ylönen remembered as one of the internationally most successful Finnish band The Rasmus singer. Few people know that in addition to music, his passion is architecture and design houses.
Ylönen currently houses the image Laurin series, where he plans to houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and Aleksi Valavuori. The program is shown on MTV's channels in 2017.
The aim of export
The goal is ambitious: he is going to develop a successful new Finnish export product: the market for ecological, economical and brightest designer houses.

"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually built in 2003 as the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with the architect, a total of four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer," Lauri Ylönen tells MTV's release.
New solutions
Fremantle Media Finland's MTV produced the series are monitored progress of the project and construction of the test areas. In addition to Ylönen learn about different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States.
He also presents smart technologies, ecology and design solutions that Finland has not yet been seen in housing.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever. How nice to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!" Ylönen enthuses release.
In addition Ylönen of The Rasmus has in recent years focused on a solo career. He is married to musician Paula Vesala and they have one child.

~~~
Altri link: Iltalehti-FB. // Ilta Sanomat. // Savon Sanomat. // Soundi. // Menaiset. // Google.

CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen gets his own TV series: design luxury homes for his family and celebrity friends
Lauri Ylönen to spend the summer in Finland filming his own TV series. Photo: Message Archive / Viena Kytöjoki
TV viewers can follow the musician designs and implements new homes elastically Duudson-Jarpille and Aleksi Valavuori.
Musician Lauri Ylönen, 37, gets his own TV series. Laurin houses titled 10-part series will be monitored, as Lauri designs and implements houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and influential sports Aleksi Valavuori. In addition, the Internet is achieved to follow when Lauri build a second home for his family, which includes the musician Paula Vesala and born in 2008, son of Julius.
Lauri has long been interested in architecture and design of the houses. He designed many years his family home in Helsinki Bear Island. See the pictures Here. However, he sold the house in August last year to 6.5 million.
Laurin planned houses are said to be intelligent and ecology design houses - something that has not previously been seen in Finland.

"Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work."
"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually 2003 when the built its first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with an architect for four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer,"
says Lauri release.
Lauri lives with his family in Los Angeles, but to spend this summer in Finland filming the series.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever. It's fun to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins."
Laurin houses can be seen on MTV3 in 2017.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/6/2016, 12:32

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 10:49

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 10:51

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 10:54

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 10:56

Group:

Web  Top
~*Pooky*~
view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 10:57

sp

view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 10:58

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/6/2016, 11:10

Group:

Ancora un paio di link su questo show: Radionova.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen secret passion: "I am comfortable in the middle of the music casual work to doodle houses."
Rock musician Lauri Ylönen is not only Finland's most successful musicians, including a passion for the architecture enthusiast.
Lauri Ylönen can design and implement an unprecedented four houses in Finland. This project progress and implementation will be monitored Laurin houses series, shown on MTV's channels in 2017.
Lauri Ylönen intends to develop a new successful Finnish export product; market for ecological, economical and most intelligent-design houses. and the first steps in the construction sector will experience this daring undertaking is being monitored by the described Laurin houses series.
The program follows up the ten-how Lauri Ylönen designs and implements full houses at an unprecedented four in Finland. Lauri designs houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori. Laurin houses program, in addition we monitor the grandstand online series in which we can see how Lauri designs and builds architecturally-minded second home for his family to spare any wild ideas.

"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually built in 2003 as the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with the architect, a total of four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer," says Lauri Ylönen.
"This is gonna be the best summer ever. How nice to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!," Ylönen continues.
Design and construction, in addition to the series is achieved in a unique way near the three Finnish public figure, elastic, Jarppia and Aleksi Valavuori. The trio shared with Lawrence and viewers' dreams and aspirations about what home means to them really and what they want. The series will experience a lot of fun, mystifying and touching moments, when the trio bustling construction sites for future homes.
The series Lauri also become familiar with different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States. Finnish series takes the viewer comfort of your couch places where they have never been and will present solutions to such housing, so smart technologies, ecology than the design point of view, which has not yet been singled Finland even dream of.
Rapper elastic own TV series seen this spring MTV.

~~~

Tvbizznet, Pic. Già in inglese, Thank God.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Famous musician turns designer for new show in Finland
Lauri Ylönen, frontman of The Rasmus, is arguably Finland's most famous rock musician around the world. But from next year, the viewers of MTV3 will see him in a new light - he will be personally designing 4 houses.
Lauri's Houses (Laurin talot) is the title of the new show whose aim will be to popularize new Finnish design for ecological, economical and most intelligently arranged houses. Lauri will be designing the homes of four celebrities.
It will be complemented by a web series which will show how Lauri's ideas are born. FremantleMedia Finland is producing the show."

CITAZIONE
Musicista famoso diventa designer per un nuovo show in Finlandia
Lauri Ylönen, frontman dei The Rasmus, è probabilmente il più famoso musicista rock della Finlandia in tutto il mondo. Ma dal prossimo anno, gli spettatori di MTV3 potranno vederlo in una nuova luce - progetterà personalmente 4 case.
Le Case di Lauri (Laurin Talot) è il titolo del nuovo spettacolo il cui scopo sarà quello di diffondere un nuovo design finlandese per case ecologiche, economiche e più intelligentemente organizzate. Lauri progetterà le case di quattro celebrità.
Esso sarà completato da una serie web che mostrerà come nascono le idee di Lauri. FremantleMedia Finlandia produrrà lo spettacolo."

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Sooo cute. "My interest in architecture woke up in earnest in 2003.." ..e dal 2003 non ci ha fatto vedere mezzo progetto; sarà carinissimo, non vedo l'ora. gif

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 10/6/2016, 12:31

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/7/2016, 02:01

Group:

Un articolo del sito finlandese Seiska del 19.7.2016 in cui Lauri parla di quello che sta facendo questa estate.
CITAZIONE
Sweat flowed! Lauri Ylönen celebrated beanie from the festival - the picture!
The singer Lauri Ylönen encouraged posted the solo album for his wife Paula Vesalaa Ruisrock.
"Tea is currently a television program, in which I design homes for celebrities. However, the program does not come out yet this fall," Lauri told Stop Kalle.
While outside the sun was shining, the festival belonged to Laurin mouth of the hair covering the cap.
Lauri lives with his family in Los Angeles, but spend at least part of the summer in Finland with his wife Paula and son with Julius.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Da Twitter.
CITAZIONE
Tw. "Ok Lauri Ylönen with his son watching the show with his wife is adorable sight this week."

So cute. gif Please Be careful in crowded places; I don't know if Finland is out of the madness that there is in Europe right now. Tw. gif

Have Fun building your new houses !! .. gif .. gif

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/11/2016, 19:31

Group:

Un articolo del 7.11.2016 del sito finlandese MTV in cui elencano i programmi TV del 2017. C'è anche quello di Lauri sulle case che ha progettato e costruito per quattro persone famose.
CITAZIONE
MTV's Spring 2017 is a celebration!
60-year anniversary brings MTV and MTV channels into the stands a large table setting viewers' favorites in their revised. MTV invest more domestic entertainment, big-screen TV and phenomena of news and current affairs programs. Check out the spring programs for more opportunities for cooperation. The software is completed during November!
MTV3 most reaching commercial channel
MTV3 reaches the widest and highest purchasing power of the target group of commercial channels. MTV3 brings a steady deliverable over the week *, and in the spring it confirmed the big investments in domestic repertoire.

The Rasmus -yhteen singer and frontman Lauri Ylönen intends to develop a new successful Finnish export product; market for ecological, economical and most intelligent-design houses. The new houses Laurin series Lauri designs houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori.
Laurin houses is also associated with only MTV presented grandstand Web series, which follows the construction of their own house Laurin.

---
"Il cantante e frontman dei The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen intende sviluppare un nuovo prodotto di successo di esportazione finlandese; un mercato per case ecologiche, economiche e di progettazione più intelligente. Nella serie 'Le nuove case di Lauri' Lauri ha progettato le case per il rapper dei Dudesons Jarppi Leppälä e l'uomo multi-funzione Aleksi Valavuori.
'Le case di Lauri' è un programma associato con le serie online in esclusiva di MTV, che ha seguito la costruzione delle case realizzate da Lauri."

_ (Pic, Pic) - Google.
~~~

The cutest architect & designer in the world. :bacio: Looking forward to see it, speriamo di vederlo presto.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 22/11/2016, 20:00

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/12/2016, 10:37

Group:

Lo stesso articolo del post precedente del sito finlandese MTV sul programma "Le Case di Lauri" è stato aggiornato il 5.12.2016 con un Video, una nuova Foto di Lauri e una data. Verrà trasmesso ad Aprile 2017.
CITAZIONE
05.12.2016, Google.
"The Rasmus -yhteen singer and frontman Lauri Ylönen intends to develop a new successful Finnish export product; market for ecological, economical and most intelligent-design houses. The new houses Laurin series Lauri designs houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori. Laurin houses is also associated with only MTV presented grandstand Web series, which follows the construction of their own house Laurin.
Laurin houses MTV3 channel in April."

"Il cantante e frontman dei The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen intende sviluppare un nuovo prodotto di successo di esportazione finlandese; un mercato per case ecologiche, economiche e di progettazione più intelligente. Nella serie 'Le Nuove Case di Lauri' Lauri ha progettato le case per il rapper dei Dudesons Jarppi Leppälä e l'uomo multi-funzione Aleksi Valavuori.
'Le Case di Lauri' è un programma associato con le serie online in esclusiva di MTV, che ha seguito la costruzione delle case realizzate da Lauri.
'Le Case di Lauri' sarà trasmesso sul canale MTV3 in Aprile."

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
Wow, Gorgeous man. ... E Finalmente una data per qualcosa, sarà carinissimo vederlo in azione. .. gif ... gif

CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "My new toy." - "Il mio nuovo giocattolo."
---
Post. "Farewell my beautiful house."
"Addio mia bella casa."

_ (Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Link. The apartment has a total of 500 square meters. House Planning took a total of three years and the construction took two years.
Both the house big size, great location Karhusaari and finish are top notch. Ylönen designed the house himself.
Ojanen surprised Ylönen's ability to transform into a musician Designer.

"The artist is always an artist", Ojanen says.

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
"Fully Automated maintenance-free pool heating up the rest of the house like geothermal heating."
"Swimming pool lighting department will be able to change the color of dozens of different programs. The pool has a counter-current swimming machine."

"La piscina completamente automatizzata non necessita di manutenzione e riscalda il resto della casa come riscaldamento geotermico."
"Nella piscina il reparto illuminazione sarà in grado di cambiare il colore con decine di programmi diversi. La piscina ha un dispositivo di nuoto controcorrente."

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Post, Post.
~~~

_ zelda_fire _ (Pic) - 2.8.2012. "Next solo album is half way done!!!!" - "Il prossimo album da solista è realizzato per metà!!!!"
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 19/12/2016, 11:08

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/1/2017, 04:12

Group:

Un nuovo articolo del sito finlandese MTV del 8.1.2017 con una nuova Foto ed altre info sul programma "Le Case di Lauri".
CITAZIONE
Divorced Lauri Ylönen taloprojektistaan: Turbulence private life has not affected the plans.
Lauri Ylönen planning a new series of three houses friend and his family second home. According to him, with the divorce Paula Vesala and with it the future changes in your private life do not affect the project.
Lauri Ylönen is arguably Finland's most internationally successful rock musicians. Few people know that his second passion is architecture and design houses.
MTV3 channel will start on spring Laurin houses -uutuussarjassa musician gains entrance to plan and implement an unprecedented four houses in Finland.

"The houses have been tried and got to know new building techniques and the future of housing. It has been so much to learn, and I have not yet quite awful lot of experience not accumulated. Säädöltä changes and is thus not possible to avoid," Ylönen says.
Ylönen build houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori. In addition Ylönen to build a family home in Finland, Sipoo.
Ylönen's private life took place last autumn unexpected turn. Musician Couple Paula Vesala and Lauri Ylönen announced a divorce at the end of September. Does divorce in some way house project?

"My second home in Sipoo will rise at a rapid pace and exceeded my expectations in many ways. Turbulence personal life has not affected its completion in any way. The mind is calm. I look forward to the next Midsummer new 'summer house'", says Ylönen.
Ylönen's house project is ambitious and blunders have avoided the filming progresses. Now, however, it seems that the new houses will be completed on schedule.

"For even one construction project is job and disposal of waste. Now derivative of the four projects around the Finnish Los Angeles by hand. It has its own challenges. These four items the pilot has taught me the hard way many new things," Ylönen says.
Laurin houses begins on the MTV3 channel in April!

_ (Pic, Pic, M, SM, S) - Google.
~~~
Cute pic as usual, nice to hear some infos just from him. gif "The mind is calm", meno male, si è concentrato sui suoi molteplici progetti. Have Fun !! gif

CITAZIONE
Il progetto delle case del divorziato Lauri Ylönen: le turbolenze della vita privata non hanno influenzato i piani.
Lauri Ylönen sta progettando una nuova serie TV che riguarda la costruzione delle case di tre amici e la sua seconda casa per la famiglia. Secondo lui, il divorzio con Paula Vesala e con esso i futuri cambiamenti nella sua vita privata non influenzano il progetto.
Lauri Ylönen è probabilmente uno dei musicisti Rock di maggior successo a livello internazionale della Finlandia. Pochi sanno che la sua seconda passione è l'Architettura e il design delle case.
Nel programma del canale MTV3 'Le Case di Lauri' che inizierà in primavera i guadagni d'ingresso del musicista serviranno a progettare e realizzare quattro case senza precedenti in Finlandia.

"Le case sono state provate ed ho avuto modo di conoscere nuove tecniche di costruzione e il futuro delle abitazioni. C'è stato così tanto da imparare, ed io ancora non ho accumulato abbastanza esperienza. … modifiche che quindi non sono possibili da evitare," dice Ylönen.
Ylönen costruirà le case di famiglia del rapper dei Dudesons Jarppi Leppälä e dell'uomo multifunzione Alesi Valavuori. In più Ylönen costruirà una casa per la famiglia in Finlandia, a Sipoo.
La vita privata di Ylönen ha preso lo scorso autunno una svolta inaspettata. La coppia di musicisti Paula Vesala e Lauri Ylönen hanno annunciato il divorzio a fine settembre. Il divorzio influenzerà in qualche modo il progetto delle case?

"La mia seconda casa a Sipoo sarà costruita velocemente ed ha superato le mie aspettative in molti modi. La turbolenza della mia vita personale non ha colpito il suo completamento in alcun modo. La mente è calma. Non vedo l'ora di utilizzare la nuova 'casa estiva' nella prossima mezza estate," dice Ylönen.
"Anche per un solo progetto di costruzione c'è molto lavoro e smaltimento di rifiuti. Ora il derivato di quattro progetti in giro che il finlandese di Los Angeles realizzerà a mano. Esso ha le sue sfide. Questi quattro elementi pilota mi hanno insegnato molte cose nuove nel modo più difficile," dice Ylönen.
Il programma 'Le Case Di Lauri' inizierà in Aprile sul canale MTV3!

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/1/2017, 00:00

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/1/2017, 01:55

Group:

Un paio di articoli del 23.01.2017 che non riguardano il programma di MTV su Lauri che sta costruendo case in Finlandia; però Iltalehti lo cita ed ha aggiunto una data, il 3 Aprile.
CITAZIONE
"'Laurin houses' series begins on April third."
"La serie 'Le Case di Lauri' inizia il 3 Aprile."

Gli articoli parlano del suo lavoro come designer di tessuti e arredamento, Congrats !!

Dal sito finlandese Iltalehti (ENG, ITA) con un Video. *Questo video è un link diretto, si può salvare: tasto destro del mouse, "salva destinazione con nome".*
E diverse foto: Pic, Pic. - I disegni dei suoi modelli: Pic, Pic, Pic. - Google.

_ 631350_364f7e_large (Pic, Pic) _ lauri2301sh_503_an (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Iltalehti, Video. - Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic.
Lauri Ylönen is now also in the textile and furniture designer
Musician Lauri Ylönen designs had become so houses, patterns and furniture. In the video, Lauri says they intend weathered timber.
However, The Rasmus frontman calls himself an amateur designer, who is also designing the houses come also to decorate them.
In April, the MTV3 channel will start a series of Laurin houses, which Ylönen has designed four houses.
He has been designing houses both inside and out.
Some of the large package are also planning joint work, which Ylönen has carried out, among other things, as well as Vallilan that with the shock.
On Monday announced Vallila cooperation.
Ylönen has been designing Vallilan Spring/Summer 2017 collection three special designs, which are called Kuma, String and Feather.

Feather lucky charm
The idea Kuma-name the graphic into shape Ylönen got admired the Japanese architect Kengo Kuma work. String inspired by a design to have again acted bridges, which are Ylönen passion. He attended, inter alia filming in Örebro bridge between Denmark and Sweden. String pattern reflects bridge cables.
Feather-pattern again began Ylönen personal enthusiasm towards feathers.

"I Have been many times in my head feathers and feather gigs is kind to me as a good-luck charm," says Ylönen.

A resident of the United States Ylönen is currently filming a TV series with the end in Finland.
The program also features furniture designed Ylönen. He has designed the sofa at least Isku.

"Mikäpä Would be neater than sitting on the couch of his own design," Ylönen says.
Sofa, designed by the musician does not, however, so far not yet public.
Laurin houses series begins on April third. The series Ylönen designs houses the elastic, Jarppi Leppälä, Aleksi Valavuori as well as for himself. The series will also be introduced to different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States. The program also monitored Alvardag x Vallila -erikoiskuosien planning process.

_ lauri2301sh_503_an (Pic, Pic)
- Lauri Ylönen calls himself enthusiast, architect and designer.

_ lauristring2301sh_an (Pic, Pic)
- String patterns and Kuma occur curtains. This String pattern.

_ laurisulka2301sh_an (Pic, Pic)
- Feather-the design is adorned with a large-sized display feathers.

_ laurikuma2301sh_an (Pic, Pic)
- Ylönen created in conjunction with the Valillan Design Studio, a total of three, and the design is the collection containing six paint colors. This Kuma-pattern.

---

CITAZIONE
Post, Video. "What would you like to take from Vladivostok with you?"
Lauri: "I would take the bridge." - (Video)

_ (Pic, Pic, Pics) - (Pic, Pic, Link, Link)

Link. "The construction of the bridge began July 25, 2008. The bridge was officially opened on August 11, 2012."

Link. "Russian Bridge in Vladivostok is 1,104 meters long and has the highest pylons in the world - 324 m."

~~~

Altro articolo del sito finlandese City (ENG, ITA), Pic. - Google.

_ 16e5e5c88d81117f4f0ae9aca26d9590 (Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
City, Pic.
Lauri Ylönen designed Vallila three curtain and mattokuosia
The Rasmus singer-designed patterns will go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday.
From left to right: String, Feather and Kuma. Photo: Vallila
Vallilan Spring / Summer 2017 Collection has three the design is that the designer is quite familiar to many from other parts of the textile design world. The Rasmus -yhteen known as the front man Lauri Ylönen created with Design Studio Vallila three different curtain and mattokuosia, which may be in six different coloring or technology option.

"I excelled in harrastelijasuunnittelijana and architect for 10-15 years, but I only had no idea how the patterns are designed," says Ylönen.
"I got a free hand and happily support from professionals."
Ylönen patterns are named Kuma, String and Feather, and they are inspired by the architecture, bridges, and of course the latest Ylönen the mark, feather ornaments for the hair.
"Feather has been a lucky charm gigs at all times," says Ylönen.
Ylönen designed the patterns are elegant, minimalist and graphic. They bring a nice change Vallilan familiar, but the joy of the book range, but are still loyal to the brand's style. The colors are black and white and gray.

"My style is a little more restrained than the sparkling new record attendance today, the Vallila known as," Ylönen explains.
However, Ylönen designer career does not end there. In April, MTV will begin a program called Laurin houses, where Ylönen designs and implements unique, ecological houses Publicity acquaintances names. At the same time he builds Alvardag-start their business, which aims to develop creative, sustainable, smart and beautiful housing solutions at a reasonable price.

~~~

Altre foto da Instagram: Pic.
CITAZIONE
"Lauri Ylönen introduced Vallila planned modern, architecture inspired design collection The interior of Helsinki in the world (which is incidentally also the next lukijailtamme venue!). We like!" 👌 @vallilainterior.

_ 16122952_1351009988283323_7350235016934195200_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Pic. "Tomorrow we'll release an exciting and surprising special collection, stay tuned!"

_ 16110214_200669623736219_2474371263846416384_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Pic. "Lauri Ylönen presented to reporters the morning interior curtains and carpets, which he has designed Vallila. It was time to Hear styleä."

_ 16124228_379167392461175_8371672759268278272_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Link: Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.
CITAZIONE
Pic. "A little more than 100 days and the designer of this apartment four new houses arrive in your living room. Work out the eyebrows, it should heave a big way."

_ 15801945_306893303039089_8077435918597750784_n (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ 1430132956127333_B88103554_Z_1_20150427140910_000_G (Pic, Pic) - Link, Post.

_ 1430132956127333_B88103554_Z_1_20150427140910_000_G (Pic, Pic, Link) _ e6f895af8cba459984c8a2dee92e3fb0 (Pic, Pic, Link) _ 1430132953_original_b88103554z_1_20150427140910 (Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Pic. "Alvardag ✖️ Vallila. This #kuma for @vallilainterior by Lauri. Graphic pattern bends verhoiksi and fabrics, available in various colors from tomorrow." - Google.

_ 16110179_184185165393941_1943073759107743744_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Pic. "Alvardag ✖️ Vallila. Stunning #sulka for @vallilainterior by Lauri works brilliantly for example, light barrier! Sale in a variety of colors from tomorrow." - Google.

_ 16124124_1836361199909371_1701836797689987072_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Pic. Pic. "BOOM! Today announced the first product of our cooperation, Alvardag ✖️ Vallila. Lauri designed @vallilainterior'ille the design is three, whose products will be on sale tomorrow. This gorgeous #string." - Google.
"This gorgeous piece of pattern is a part of our first released product collaboration, with Vallila. Patterns designed by our CCO Lauri. More to come!"

_ 16110269_431921217198567_548844748245303296_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/1/2017, 05:05

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/1/2017, 23:19

Group:

Un post vuoto per la traduzione dell'articolo di Iltalehti.

~~~

Dal sito Alvardag questa Foto più grande. Ha messo il parquet sul soffitto e il marmo/mattonelle sul pavimento.. sarebbe curioso sapere il perché.

Il programma di MTV inizia il 3 Aprile alle 20:00, ora finlandese. Speriamo di riuscire a vedere qualcosa anche in Italia, in Finlandia criptano tutto.

CITAZIONE
Pic. "A little more than 100 days and the designer of this apartment four new houses arrive in your living room. Work out the eyebrows, it should heave a big way."

_ 15801945_306893303039089_8077435918597750784_n (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ background_huge (Pic, Pic)

_ Lauri_Suunnittelu2
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 26/1/2017, 23:48

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/1/2017, 01:29

Group:

Nuovi articoli dal Blog di Facebook del sito Vallila Interior.
Post-Tw, Menaiset. - Post-Tw, Iltalehti. - Post-Tw, Vallila. - Post-Tw, VallilaStore. - Tw, Marmai. - Tw, Pic.

E l'articolo di MTV. - Da instagram: Pic.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/2/2017, 17:39

Web  Top
21 replies since 9/6/2016, 10:45   1471 views