The Rasmus - Italian Community

Nuovo Sito solo per Lauri - Part 2, And Facebook. - Update: 28.10.2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/3/2016, 14:56

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Un nuovo Post dal blog di Facebook di Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Post. "This amazing party tonight!"#‎malibu‬
"Questa incredibile festa stasera!" #‎malibu‬

_ (Pic)
~~~
Really Beautiful, Kiitos. :B): ..even more Beautiful, ->Vid, Vid, Vid, you are Amassssing !! clapping .. E' Stupendo vederli suonare versioni acustiche. :rules:

_ (Pic, Vid, Vids) _ (Pic, Vid, Vids)

_ (Pic, Video) _ (Pic)

Vid, Acu, Live, Lyr. "Sail away, It's time to leave.. Rainy days, Are yours to keep.."

"Fade away, The night is calling my name.. You will stay, I'll Sail Away.." ♪ ♫

~~~
Saluti di Lauri da #Malibu: bye1 il Video, e una Foto.

_ (P, V) _ (P, P) _ (P) - Pt, 30.7. "What an inspiring place to make music by the lake!"
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. The Rasmus: In our songs you can hear the sea ... (Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic.)
I: "If you live in Helsinki. It is your music, something that the city has a major impact?"
Lauri: "Absolutely yes. I wrote a lot of songs about local people and many can hear the sea. A lot of my influences when writing nature."
---
Post, Audio. "Let me have a look: new single, what's gonna be ?"
"The next single will be a song called Sail Away, and we just shot a video for this one in Riga, which is a really beautiful place, we played there a couple of times. It's Latvia. And that was a really special location. We shot the video on the beach and it's a strange beach because the water looks really cold like, very icy, and then again the beach is just pure wild sand and the forest is just like pine trees. So it's really weird combination like, it looks like... like it's very Northern but it's somehow like Spain or something, you know..."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. I: "The other sight of your country is a great number of lakes - do you like fishing ?"
Lauri: "Well actually, I went fishing when I was to Lapland, when I had my week of holiday. I went fishing but without hook !! I love boating, I love the sea, lakes, and I've written many songs about the sea. Maybe in the future, after this band, when I'm old, I'm living alone in a lighthouse and I'll have a boat !!"
---
I: "L'altro aspetto del vostro paese è il grande numero di laghi - vi piace pescare ?"
Lauri: "Beh, effettivamente sono andato a pescare quando sono stato in Lapponia, quando ho avuto la mia settimana di vacanza. Sono andato a pescare ma senza amo !! Amo navigare con le barche, amo il mare, i laghi, ed ho scritto molte canzoni sul mare. Forse in futuro, dopo questo gruppo, quando sarò vecchio, vivrò da solo in un faro e avrò una barca !!"

(Pic, Vid, Post) _ (Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. Lauri: "I went fishing with the bass player. We went, he's got some fishing nets. And we took his boat, and with the rowing, in the morning, like 7 o'clock in the morning. And it was really fun, because that's like so different from being a Rockstar, you know. You're fishing in the ice cold water, kind of funny. It brings still balance to my life to do things that are totally opposite to each other, you know."
Lauri: "Sono andato a pescare con il bassista (Eero); siamo andati, ha preso delle reti da pesca. Ed abbiamo preso la sua barca, e con i remi, la mattina, tipo alle 7 in punto la mattina. Ed è stato davvero divertente, perché è così diverso dall'essere una Rockstar, sai. Stai pescando sul ghiaccio nell'acqua gelida, piuttosto divertente. Porta ancora dell'equilibrio nella mia vita fare cose che sono completamente l'opposto tra di loro, sai."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, INTO, Link.
~~~

_ (Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, P, P, P) - Webcam. Link, Link. - Pic, 17°. - Pic, .
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 13/3/2016, 17:04

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/3/2016, 21:38

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Due nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook di Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Alvar Aalto, my man!"
"Alvar Aalto, il mio uomo!"
---
Post. "Berlin bläck."
"Berlino nera."

_ (Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Kiitos. gif .. gif .. Qualche link sulla 1° foto: Wiki, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Link, Link.
CITAZIONE
Link. Alvar Aalto is recognized today as one of the great masters of modern architecture. During his long and prolific career, Aalto's work embraced almost all key public institutions - town halls, theatres, churches, libraries and universities - as well as standardized housing and private homes.
Aalto's architecture is distinctively Finnish. It is marked by a warm humanity and strong individuality. His buildings derive their special aesthetic character from their dynamic relationship with their natural surroundings, their human scale, superbly executed details, unique treatment of materials and ingenious use of lighting. Like all great art, however, Aalto's architecture transcends national boundaries. His work is not the exclusive property of Finland: it forms a part of a common cultural heritage of European and worldwide significance.

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

~~~

Il Post con alcuni link sulla sua casa.

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
CITAZIONE
Link. The apartment has a total of 500 square meters. House Planning took a total of three years and the construction took two years.
Both the house big size, great location Karhusaari and finish are top notch. Ylönen designed the house himself.
Ojanen surprised Ylönen's ability to transform into a musician Designer.

"The artist is always an artist", Ojanen says.

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Post, Link.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Video. "What would you like to take from Vladivostok with you?"
Lauri: "I would take the bridge." - (Video)

_ (Pic, Pic, Pics) - (Pic, Pic, Link, Link)

Link. "The construction of the bridge began July 25, 2008. The bridge was officially opened on August 11, 2012."

Link. "Russian Bridge in Vladivostok is 1,104 meters long and has the highest pylons in the world - 324 m."

~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. 1 progetto per una casa
"Durante il lavoro sono sempre circondato dalle persone per così tanto tempo che quando ho del tempo libero mi piace fare cose che mi fanno stare un po' da solo. Corro e faccio del giardinaggio. Cucino anche, è bello provare qualcosa di forte. Nella mia anima sono un minimalista, e lo si può notare anche in quello che cucino. Se è possibile faccio solo una cosa. Se mangiamo asparagi, poi si mangia solo questo.
Ho anche una piccola barca a motore, con la quale navigo sulle stesse acque che ero solito navigare con mio nonno quando ero un bambino. Tuttavia, per questo ho davvero pochissimo tempo.
L'Architettura è quella più importante dei miei passatempi. Quando disegno mi godo i momenti in cui le linee si uniscono tra di loro, ed un insieme pulito è nato da esse. Poi tutto è proprio perfetto.
Il progetto più importante del mio hobby per l'Architettura è la casa che ho progettato per la mia famiglia. La sto disegnando da 4 anni, ora il progetto di costruzione è iniziato, ed anche stamattina sono stato lì a tagliare gli alberi per far iniziare i lavori di base. Sono molto appassionato di tutto questo. Tra qualche anno forse potremo andare a vivere là."

2 desideri
"Ho questo buffo desiderio di ritornare di nuovo a scuola. Mi piacerebbe farlo per poter poi studiare Architettura. Mentre altri hobby sono arrivati ed andati via, l'Architettura è rimasta. Sono preso da essa da 6 anni ora. Sembra in qualche modo terapeutico disegnare case, e le basi, perché questo posto sembra bello e l'altro no.
Desidererei anche un ristorante mio o una Caffetteria. L'idea sembra romantica, ma la realtà è un'altra. Nelle progettazioni si è scoperto un affare duro e che richiede una presenza costante."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/4/2016, 00:48

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/4/2016, 02:04

Group:

_ (Pic, Pic) - Link. Voodoo Moss Girl, 2016. - Ceramic, feather, nylon fibers.
~~~

Kiitos, nice art. gif .. Qualche link: Event. // Site, FB, Pics. // Interview, Link. // Tw-Pic, Link. // FB, FB, FB-Link, FB-Link-Pic.
CITAZIONE
Event. Kim Simonsson: Little Prince and Moss People
Little Prince and Moss People is a series of ceramic sculptures by Kim Simonsson (b. 1974) portraying denizens of a parallel reality. Wearing voodoo masks, his feathered creatures are members of a tribe blessed with the power of flight. The all-white boy represents the figure of the Little Prince, who dons a helmet as he embarks on his phantasmagorical adventures in outer space. The huddle of hand-crafted moss people creates a stark contrast to the pure white sculptures.

Kim Simonsson: Little Prince and Moss People
Galerie Forsblom, 11.3.–3.4. 2016
Opening on 10.3.2016 at 17.00–19.00

Little Prince and Moss People is a series of ceramic sculptures by Kim Simonsson (b. 1974) portraying denizens of a parallel reality. Wearing voodoo masks, his feathered creatures are members of a tribe blessed with the power of flight. The all-white boy represents the figure of the Little Prince, who dons a helmet as he embarks on his phantasmagorical adventures in outer space. The huddle of hand-crafted moss people creates a stark contrast to the pure white sculptures.

Simonsson electrostatically transfers nylon fiber to the surface of the sculptures, where it forms a layer resembling moss. The sculptor’s touch is visibly imprinted on the surface, creating dappled effects as the light catches in the moss-like folds. The nylon fiber and hand-crafted effect add new dynamism to the customarily smooth, glazed surface of Simonsson’s sculptures. Some of his sculptures are encrusted in a cauliflower-like surface; others are decked in feathers. Simonsson renews the traditions of ceramic art by combining the vocabulary of classic marble sculpting with computer games and other elements of popular culture. This is the first exhibition to also feature a bronze sculpture by Simonsson.

Kim Simonsson graduated as a ceramics major from the University of Arts and Design in 2000. He was chosen as Finland’s Young Artist of the Year in 2004. He is an internationally active artist whose works are found in Finnish and foreign collections including the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art and the Espoo Museum of Modern Art. Simonsson lives and works in Fiskars.

CITAZIONE
Interview. The strange yet sensitive world of Kim Simonsson's sculpture
There is a certain innocence in Kim Simonsson's contemporary sculpture. The children and animals that come out of his artistic vision, using materials like stoneware glaze, ceramics and glass, among others, reminds us of the toys we shared our childhood with.
Simonsson created his first 'sculpture' was when he was small, carving it in his parents' backyard. Even at this early age, he felt he needed to inspire a sense of movement in an object. Since then, capturing in his figures an ideal movement, combining ceramic pieces with the modern trends of the eastern pop culture.

I: "Your art is sensitive yet strange and surreal. Do you have a certain thought in your mind when you start sculpting? What is your inspiration?"
"In general, the inspiration comes from popular culture. It is based on visual things, not philosophical. If I see something that I find interesting, that is where it's coming from. It has to be a little bit strange but it has to have a small twist. Nowadays, I'm inspired more from movies, TV, computer games. Before it used to be that I was interested more in other artists.
Back when I was a student, I used to go to the library and read the International Art Journal and get the inspiration from there. Jeff Koons was a major influence when I was starting and then, also Takashi Murakami. I like especially Murakami’s earlier sculptures. They were beautifully-sculpted objects which had a strange twist to them, a little bit of humor. I’m not so excited anymore about these works. Obviously, nowadays they are made for the big collectors, for the people who really want to buy something very expensive for the big billionaires. There is something missing from them, a kind of feeling."

I: "Which is the work you're mostly proud off? What about the one you're least proud of?"
"I'm in the classic situation where all the artists like the works they are working on at the moment, so, I won't really choose. But the most famous, for some reason was the 'Spitting girl'. I like to call it my 'hit song'. When people meet me they remember me through that sculpture. When I did that I was living in Canada. Next to my studio then, it was a glass studio that I liked. I used to combine glass with ceramics in the university. The spit in the sculpture looks very natural for glass, that's why I used it. The spit, because is made of glass, becomes beautiful.
I have a lot of sculptures that are mediocre, I'm sure, but I wouldn't have changed anything about them."

I: "Can you describe the contemporary Finnish art scene?"
"There are a lot of very good artists in contemporary Finnish art. Nowadays, the younger artists are becoming more free, they are doing what they want.
In the past you had to do a certain type of art, for example, street art or video art. Before, there were certain groups of art and you were restricted to those. Now the artists are blending more with each other. Or, for example photography. It happened that in the late 90's the only way to go international was to sell photography. Or video art. It was easier back then in Finland to come out of a certain art group if you did something totally different. You used to get attention much easier that way."

I: "You grew up in Finland. Do you think that the Finnish climate shaped your artistic vision? I see some photos where your work was placed in the snow."
"Not really, not the nature or the surroundings.
Of course, the mentality is that in Finland people are quite shy. I studied in the design school where everything should be modern. So it was easy to revolt, to do some decorations. I was working with ceramics, we were supposed to make functional pots, not really sculptures, figurative sculptures. But still, my work is monochromatic. I try to give a simple shape and form to it. There is still some Nordic aesthetics you can find in my work."

I: "How long does it take for a sculpture to materialize? Can you talk more about the process of making a your work?"
"I make the original sculpture from a solid clay, I sculpt for 2 to 5 months using a traditional technique. Then, I make a mold out of that draft, that clay, and make the plaster mold. Then, I press clay into that mold to make the final object. I also glaze my works, but many artists don't do it nowadays. I work at many sculptures in the same time."

I: "Would you chose another career except the artistic one if you had to? Which one?"
"If I wasn't a sculptor I would be some sort of a craftsman. I'd love to be a carpenter. I won't be able to think of a profession where I would sit in an office. I could also be in the construction, where you do work with your hands."

I: "Do you have a word of advice for young artists who are at the start of their career?"
"You have to work hard and this is, of course, a cliché. You have to be very confident in what you're doing and keep on doing even though, most of the time, in the beginning people will say 'no' to you. You have to keep improving. Nobody can become a perfect artist right away, it takes time."

~~~
CITAZIONE
Link. "I didn't have the feeling of being in a gallery, but in a mysterious room, where some new characters were. Especially the moss girls' series seemed very realistic, like they didn't know where they were.
I felt I was inside a surrealistic place, both because of the works and the white walls."

"Non mi sembrava di visitare una galleria, bensí una stanza onirica, dove erano stati portati alcuni individui. Specialmente le Mossgirls (Moss in inglese significa muschio), sembravano non capire dove si trovassero.
La mia sensazione è stata quella di trovarmi all'interno di un mondo surreale. Sia per i lavori artistici, sia per le pareti bianche della galleria che contrastavano i lavori."

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 23/4/2016, 09:09

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/4/2016, 06:45

Group:

Due nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook di Facebook di Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Kotiin!" - "Home!" - "A casa!" - (Google)
Video. *Andando con lo skateboard*

_ (Pic)
~~~
Nice vid, Kiitos !! :bacio: Have Fun !! .. gif ... Finland%20flag-S-anim ... *..l'inno finnico glielo canto io.. speriamo di ascoltarlo, Forza Kimi! Link, Pic, Tw.* PS: Link, N1! Pics.

_ tumblr_n65bpimg1K1sdtqwpo3_250 (Post, Post, Gif, Post, Gif, Post) _ (Gif, Link, Post)
~~~

Video, Lyrics. "Oi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa ! Soi sana kultainen !"

"Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa.. Ei vettä rantaa rakkaampaa.. Kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen, Maa kallis isien.."
♪ ♫

_ (Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic) - Webcam.
~~~

Dei promo video di uno sponsor della Williams, troppo carini: Pit Stop - Skater - Suit - Pit Stop.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/4/2016, 12:19

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/4/2016, 06:02

Group:

Un nuovo Video dal blog di Facebook di Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Video. "Mom, look what I found today!"
"Mamma, guarda cosa ho trovato oggi!"

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
Cute video, Kiitos. .. *..forse un po' umido..* Hey, Indiana Jones, watch out, chapeau2 attenti a serpenti e cose del genere. Gli piace esplorare le montagne californiane, ci ha già postato diverse foto. Il Post. jumelles
CITAZIONE
Post. "Thousand Oaks CA."
---
Post. "Mmm... Palisades."
---
Post. "Top of the world." - "Cima del mondo."

_ (Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Post)
~~~

C'è una edizione della rivista 'Kissa ja Hiiri' con un articolo su Alvar Aalto, il suo mentore (Post, Post). Il Link, è in spagnolo, ma si capisce.

_ (Pic, Pic, #09)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 20/4/2016, 07:32

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/4/2016, 08:01

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Got so high."
"Sono arrivato così in alto."

_ (Pic)
~~~

Kiitos, nice pic. :B): ...aand... happybday ..Have a Great day. :bacio:

_ 98bf593c4603599c38fc679b7ebda7f3 _ Keep it unreal. gif

_ (Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 23/4/2016, 09:18

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/4/2016, 08:46

Group:

CITAZIONE

_ (Pic) - Pic, Wiki.
~~~

... Erm.. nri: not required information. -_- ..Più interessanti le opere di Alvar Aalto e Kim Simonsson. ok21te

_ (Pic, Link, Pics) _ (Pic, Pic, Link) _ (Pic, Link)

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Link) _ (Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~

O come Black & White, le sue sul suo Blog di Ilkka Hämäläinen.

_ (Pic, Pics) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Post.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/4/2016, 10:34

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/5/2016, 19:48

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "My window, my feet, my view."
"La mia finestra, i miei piedi, il mio panorama."

_ (Pic) ... - Topic, Video. ♪ ♫
~~~

Enjoy it !! gif *Tra i commenti: "Is it the first variant of My House lyrics?"* Quoto, il Video è super buffo. :D

_ (Pic, Pic, Post) - Pic, Pic, Pics. _ (Pic, Post)
~~~

My variant: "Your Shoulders. Your Eyes. Your Voice". ... Stupendo anche se stanco, Lucky you! gif

_ (Pic, Pic, Pics) _ (Pic, Pic, Video, Link)
~~~

But his Best feature is: his Crazyness !! crazy___smiley_eyes_by_mirzjiles-d75rzkr Simply Adorable.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Lovin' myself!"
"Amando me stesso!"
Post. "It's been a loooong time. been busy!!"
"E' passato moooolto tempo. Sono stato impegnato!!"

_ (Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Post)
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/5/2016, 20:45

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Good Morning!" - "Buongiorno!"

_ (Pic)
~~~
Kiitos, almost night here. Have a Great day. :B): ... Avevo in mente "Si va ser Sera" (Lyr), ne posto una che gli piace. :music:

1, 2, 3, 4, Video. ♪ ♫ "Wake up it's a beautiful morning, the sun shining for your eyes.." ♪ ♫

_ tumblr_n65bpimg1K1sdtqwpo3_250
CITAZIONE
Mexican Magazine "TÚ" - October 2005
I: "Which song puts you in good mood ?"
Lauri: "Well, I have this song I used to listen too much. It always was in my discman and in my clock, and for about three years I wake up with it. It's called Wake Up, it's from this English band called Boo Radleys."

Dalla stessa intervista.
CITAZIONE
I: "Would you like to record a song in Spanish ?"
Lauri: "Ahhh !! (He didn't say anything just stay thinking) Maybe I could say something in Spanish because my Spanish is pretty bad."

Almeno un pezzettino live, for your Mexican and Argentinian fans, pretty please. It sounds so good, I adore it. :wub: Speriamo che almeno Eero ci canterà qualcosa.

Le canzoni di Axel sono dolcissime, sarebbe bello se ne scegliessero una dalla sua infinita discografia. *Hint Hint, Link, Live.* gif

Vid, Lyr. "Pero importa que comprendas, todo tiene un porque, y todo llegara y sera eterno.."

"Cuando el tiempo nos encuentre, se va a detener, todo el universo en el momento.."

"Y hoy te espero, con mi amor, y ya no aguanto pero espero en silencio.."

"Aunque sienta, que estoy muriendo, porque no llegas, seguire diciendo.."

"Que no me importa si estas cerca o estas lejos, descubri que nuestro amor no tiene tiempos.."

"Y no me importa tu pasado ni tu cuerpo, por mil vidas, yo te espero.."

"Y no me importa lo que digan los ajenos, porque todo lo que siento pasa dentro.."

"Y no me importa nada y seguire diciendo, si va a ser, sera en su momento.."

"Y no me importa nada y seguire diciendo.. Si va a ser, sera en su momento.." ♪ ♫

CITAZIONE
Post. "Leaving mexico." - "Lasciando il Messico."

_ (Pic)
~~~
*More hint hint.. Te, Cel, Que, Son, Me, Am, Dul-Lyr. Anche A Mi Medida, :wub: le adoro quasi tutte.* :music:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 13/5/2016, 23:10

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/5/2016, 21:41

Group:

CITAZIONE
Video. *Driving on the highway.*
*Guidando in autostrada.*

_ (Pic, Vid, Pic)
~~~

..gif.. a dangerous behavior; Never Again, pretty please. We need you in one piece on stage. :bacio:

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pics)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Tw. "I'm shocked at the number of people I see texting and talking on their phones while driving in LA. It's so dangerous and absolutely selfish."
Tw. "A text is not worth your life. Years ago my uncle was killed by a driver texting. Take pledge to never text & drive. Link."
Tw. "If people were given a $300 fine and lost their license for 6 months they wouldn't text and drive. There is no punishment."
Tw. "Texting and driving slows reaction time by 35% & increases likelihood of a crash by 23 times. FACT. Link."
"Even if you cut off some functionality, it doesn't necessarily remove the distraction the phone causes for drivers," warned Watters. "There is no greater safety system than simply turning off the phone while driving."

Vid, Live, P, L, Set. "And never again, and never again.. They gave us two shots to the back of the head.. And we're all, dead now.." ♪ ♫

_ (Pic) _ (Gif, Gif, Post) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic, Post)

~~~
Vid, Live, Vids, L, Set. "And you say.. I'll kill you.. If I do something wrong.. Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah.." ♪ ♫ .. gif .. Animated-flashing-police-car-icon .. It Can Wait.

_ (P, P, Pt, Vid) - P, P, Ps. _ (Pic, Pt) _ (Pic, Pic, Vid)

_ (Pic, Pic, Link) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Link, Vid, Post)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 18/5/2016, 01:15

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/5/2016, 01:43

Group:

CITAZIONE
Video. "Star Wars Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)."

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Kiitos, funny. clapping Qualche video: Vid, Vid, Vid, Vid.

_ (Pic)
~~~
Tra i commenti, lol. ... "Que la fuerza te acompañe..!!" ... "Yo soy tu padreee!!!" starwars

Il Tweet di Allegri con la citazione di Yoda, carino. yoda

CITAZIONE
Link, 14.12.2015. "'Fare o non fare, non c'è provare'. Più che un #EuroJuve servirà una #JuveStellare! Vid, ENG. .. #Champions."

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pics) _ (Pic, Pic, Pics)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/5/2016, 03:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 30/5/2016, 05:17

Group:

Due nuovi post sul Tour in Sud America e Messico dal Blog di Facebook di Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Post. "At last back on tour. Buenos Aires!"
"Finalmente di nuovo in tour. Buenos Aires!"
---
*Dal Blog dei The Rasmus.* "Thank you Buenos Aires! Gracias!"
"Grazie Buenos Aires! Gracias!"
*VK Blog, Post.* "Greetings from Buenos Aires!"
"Saluti da Buenos Aires!"

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pics, Pics.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Peru / Lima."
*Dal Blog dei The Rasmus.* "Thank you Lima, Peru! Amazing!!! Hope to come back very soon!"
"Grazie Lima, Perù! Fantastico!!! Speriamo di tornare molto presto!"

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
Great Pics, Kiitos !! :rules: Sono già in Messico: Pic, Pic, Pic, LOL !! :lol: Alla 45.768 richiesta di foto dopo due soli concerti, che pazienza. :bacio:

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/6/2016, 08:46

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog di Facebook di Lauri. (e il Post dei The Rasmus con la foto post concerto.)
CITAZIONE
Post. "Mexico backstage."

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Post. "Mexico City, gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
~~~

Cuteness overload, Kiitos. :bacio: Enjoyed your gig again tonight. :music: Qualcosa anche proprio in diretta, :woot: posto i link nel topic dei The Rasmus e del Tour.

~~~

Un paio di post sul Tour dal Blog personale di Eero. La Foto di oggi a fine concerto da Mexico City è diversa da quella postata sul blog dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Different individuals." - "Individui diversi."
Com. "In México that called apple-bananna."
---
Post. *Mexico City.*

_ (Pic, Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
Kiitos, Great Gig !! :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/6/2016, 08:39

Group:

Due nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook di Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Monterray was awesome!"
"Monterrey è stato fantastico!"
---
*Dal Blog dei The Rasmus.* "Gracias Monterrey!!! See you hopefully very soooooooon!"
"Gracias Monterrey!!! Ci vediamo speriamo molto preeeesto!"

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Gracias South America I really missed touring. Hope to see you soon again!"
"Gracias Sud America mi è davvero mancato essere in tour. Spero di vedervi presto di nuovo!"

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
*Too Gorgeous* ... gif ... "1st ciak: Tomorrow morning, 7am. Sleep well." Lo vedo bene in un Action movie, con i pugnali ed i mitragliatori...

Sul Tour, we know it. film-46

CITAZIONE
Post. Lauri: "I Love action !! When I'm on stage I feel alive, and if 5 minutes earlier I seemed a zombie, as soon as I walk on stage, I become Godzilla, ahahah !!!"
---
Post. Lauri: "For me, there's no bad concert. Nevertheless, there's where it happens physically something as well. I don't know how to describe it but it's as if more energy comes out of me. I notice there are people who are open to what I bring out and a connection has cause between my eyes and theirs. Even if sometimes, on some concerts, by excess of shyness, I prefer to wear sunglasses and cover my face in my hat."
Eero confirms what Lauri said: "Often, Lauri doesn't like to be seen but like he explained it sometimes there's a good alchemy between him, the band and the audience. At that time, he's really in his element."

CITAZIONE
Video, Video. "Then it's still different between The Rasmus then and The Rasmus now?"
Lauri: "Well, everything is different. But I think, we still like, we still have that sort of, that young heart and that excitement in what we do. I think, once we started the band we sort of, got inside of this bubble, and we are still inside of it. I mean, some part of me is still a teenager kid, and some of me is, you know, a 37 years old dad. So I think it's cool that, if you have this job, you know, being a Rockstar is kind of, keeps you young, you know, it's crazy."

~~~
Hey, Mr "It's nice to explore", Vid, it would be lovely if you could think about this, a song in Spanish. :riso: ..Spain%20flag-S-anim ..they're SO cool, love them all. Vid, Vid, Vid.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Dear lauri, I hope you read this message. I have seen that in an interview that you said, you can not believe how many fans have The Rasmus in Latin America. You never imagined this when you were a teenager. But it is true! Latino America loves The Rasmus. And hopefully come soon to give another show as we live 26 in the theater de Flores.. and consider recording a song in Spanish for Latino fans. I know it's difficult our language, but could be a new target for you.. learn some Spanish and sing one song. For me and for many fans.. listen in Spanish would be a dream. Lauri, if you need help with Spanish, I'm here to help. Kisses from Argentina."

Anche in finlandese, Finland%20flag-S-anim è da tanto che non cantano nella loro lingua madre una canzone nuova. Ho Adorato questo Video di Eero in Argentina. :music:

*Desperately looking for the title and the lyrics, Love it. Link.. Mission: FAILED. piange033 Can't find it, I can't write what Eero is singing properly.*

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/6/2016, 10:40

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2016, 09:49

Group:

Su Google ci sono diversi articoli che parlano di una serie Tv che mostrerà Lauri in versione architetto che costruisce case per gente famosa. La potremo vedere solo nel 2017, speriamo in qualche anticipazione. I like this Show, ITA; non vedo l'ora di vederlo anche in questa veste, ha condiviso poco di quello che ha fatto come Architetto. Sarà molto interessante.
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "My new toy." - "Il mio nuovo giocattolo."

_ (Pic) ... gif ... gif ... gif ... gif
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Link. "Everyone knows Laurin, but how many know the man's passion for the architecture and design of the houses?"
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen new series of stardom - designs for celebrities houses!
Lauri Ylönen planning a new series of three houses friend.

Lauri Ylönen is arguably Finland's most internationally successful rock musicians. Laurin second, still unknown to the public passion is architecture and design houses. MTV's channels to be presented in 2017 a novelty in the musician gains entrance to plan and implement an unprecedented four houses in Finland.
Ylönen intends to develop a new successful Finnish export product; market for ecological, economical and most intelligent-design houses. and the first steps in the construction sector will experience this daring undertaking is being monitored by the described Laurin houses series.

The program tracks for a period of ten Ylönen how to design and implement fully an unprecedented four houses in Finland. Lauri designs houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and multi-function man Aleksi Valavuori. Laurin houses program, in addition we monitor the grandstand in the online series, which shows how Lauri wild ideas spared designs and builds architecturally-minded second home for my family.

"Unfinished construction sites and construction have fascinated me up small. Houses doodle has been a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture woke up in earnest in 2003, when built the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island where I live with the architect drew a total of four years. It strengthened my belief in myself as a designer," says Ylönen.

Next summer man waiting eagerly for.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever! It is nice to come to describe a television program in Finland, and to build frendeille clean cabins gross. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!" Ylönen continues.
Design and construction, in addition to the series is achieved in a unique way near the three Finnish public figure, elastic, Jarppia and Aleksi Valavuori. Openness familiar trio to share with the Laurin and the viewers' dreams and aspirations about what home means to them really and what they want. The series will experience a lot of fun, mystifying and touching moments, when the trio bustling construction sites for future homes.

The series Lauri also become familiar with different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States. Finnish series takes the viewer comfort of your couch places where they have never been and will present solutions to such housing, so smart technologies, ecology than the design point of view, which has not yet been singled Finland even dream of.
Laurin houses MTV's channels in 2017.

~~~
Altri link: Aamulehti, Link, Pic.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Rasmus Lauri is planning a television program houses the elastic and the Duudsonit Jarpille
Lauri Ylönen remembered as one of the internationally most successful Finnish band The Rasmus singer. Few people know that in addition to music, his passion is architecture and design houses.
Ylönen currently houses the image Laurin series, where he plans to houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and Aleksi Valavuori. The program is shown on MTV's channels in 2017.
The aim of export
The goal is ambitious: he is going to develop a successful new Finnish export product: the market for ecological, economical and brightest designer houses.

"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually built in 2003 as the first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with the architect, a total of four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer," Lauri Ylönen tells MTV's release.
New solutions
Fremantle Media Finland's MTV produced the series are monitored progress of the project and construction of the test areas. In addition to Ylönen learn about different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States.
He also presents smart technologies, ecology and design solutions that Finland has not yet been seen in housing.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever. How nice to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins!" Ylönen enthuses release.
In addition Ylönen of The Rasmus has in recent years focused on a solo career. He is married to musician Paula Vesala and they have one child.

~~~
Altri link: Iltalehti-FB. // Ilta Sanomat. // Savon Sanomat. // Soundi. // Menaiset. // Google.

CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen gets his own TV series: design luxury homes for his family and celebrity friends
Lauri Ylönen to spend the summer in Finland filming his own TV series. Photo: Message Archive / Viena Kytöjoki
TV viewers can follow the musician designs and implements new homes elastically Duudson-Jarpille and Aleksi Valavuori.
Musician Lauri Ylönen, 37, gets his own TV series. Laurin houses titled 10-part series will be monitored, as Lauri designs and implements houses rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarppi Leppälä and influential sports Aleksi Valavuori. In addition, the Internet is achieved to follow when Lauri build a second home for his family, which includes the musician Paula Vesala and born in 2008, son of Julius.
Lauri has long been interested in architecture and design of the houses. He designed many years his family home in Helsinki Bear Island. See the pictures Here. However, he sold the house in August last year to 6.5 million.
Laurin planned houses are said to be intelligent and ecology design houses - something that has not previously been seen in Finland.

"Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work."
"Up to a small fascinated me is unfinished construction sites and construction. Doodle houses has been for me a hobby and a way to unwind music interspersed with casual work. My interest in architecture was awakened actually 2003 when the built its first own my house in Helsinki. The latest Bear Island is my home, I drew together with an architect for four years. It confirmed my belief in myself as a designer,"
says Lauri release.
Lauri lives with his family in Los Angeles, but to spend this summer in Finland filming the series.

"This is gonna be the best summer ever. It's fun to come to Finland to describe a television program and build frendeille törkeen clean cabins. Challenges certainly will, as always in construction, and now is not about just basic cabins."
Laurin houses can be seen on MTV3 in 2017.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/6/2016, 11:36

Web  Top
46 replies since 8/8/2015, 04:55   1196 views