The Rasmus - Italian Community

Tom & Hills feat. Lauri - "No Brakes", Rilascio: 23.5.2014 - Update: 28.2.2015

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/6/2014, 06:17

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

3 nuovi post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Interview with the Belarusian Fan Club, Link." (Il vk.com in Italia è oscurato. Un altro Link in cui si può leggere.)
"Intervista con il Fan Club bielorusso, Link." (Link)
Post. "Today's 'Hit or Not' competition starts in 3 hours. Be prepared to vote for 'No Brakes'! Link. See you soon! — emozionato/a."
"La gara di oggi di 'Successo o No' inizia tra 3 ore. Siate pronti a votare per 'No Brakes'! Il Link. A presto! — emozionato/a."
Post. "Breaking news!!! I am sorry to inform you guys.. Today's NRJ 'Hit or Not' show was canceled today. Our 'No Brakes' continues with the 'Hit or Not' next monday!!! Link."
"Ultime notizie!!! Mi dispiace informarvi ragazzi.. Lo spettacolo di NRJ 'Successo o No' è stato cancellato oggi. La nostra ' No Brakes' continua con 'Successo o No' Lunedì prossimo!! Il Link."

Votate su questo Link. (Google Translator.) - Dalle 18:30 alle 20:30 ora italiana, World Clock. Dal Lunedì al Giovedì.

Hitti: cliccate. // nimi: nome. // Ikä: età. // Puhelinnumero: numero di telefono.

Oma kommenttisi biiseistä: Il tuo commento delle canzoni:

Lähetä: Invio.

~~~

L'intervista del Fan Club bielorusso.

(Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
"Surprise for fans of Tom & Hills!!! Poor guys now spend days working in the studio (apparently, we are waiting for the new hit). But, in spite of his busy day, the musicians found time for his favorite fans and happily told us about his work, future plans and about their hobbies in their spare time. And all this has helped organize a very sweet girl, group manager, Petra Werner!!!! For what it thank you so much!! Iiii, interviews with band members Tom & Hills specifically for our fan club.
Petra: "Hi, Made a little chat with guys via Skype and here are the answer to you."

Fan club: "When was your career started? How did the idea of creating your duet come?"

Tom & Hills: "We started to produce together about one and half years ago. Actually it's funny story how collaboration with Pete and Ramon started.Ramon's father is famous dj/producer aswell and he is friend with Pete. Pete heard Ramon's production when Ramon was only 14 years old. Few more years got by and Pete thought that he liked Ramon's production so much that he wanted to make a collaboration with him, this is how Tom&Hills got started."

Fan club: "How many song have you got now?"
Tom & Hills: "We have 2 releases now and soon there will be release number 3! ;-)"

Fan club: "At what age did you start practising music?"
Tom & Hills: "Ramon was 9 years. Pete was teenager :-)"

Fan club: "For how long have you been cooperating with Lauri Ylonen? Why did you decide to record a song together?"
Tom & Hills: "Our collaboration with Lauri started last september, september 2013. We liked a lot Lauri's voice and how he uses it, Lauri loved our track and immediatly wanted to make lyrics and sing in our song."

Fan club: "Are you going to record an album?"
Tom & Hills: "Maybe some day, we hope so. :-)"

Fan club: "Do you organize any gigs or participate in someone's? In what countrues are you going to perform soon?"
Tom & Hills: "At the moment we are not doing any promoter stuff, actually our time goes in studio mostly. If everything goes smoothly, we have a gig in Moscow on October. Also some other gigs in abroad are coming, but those are still surprise for fans. We will let you know when time is right. :-)"

Fan club: "What is the import of the song 'No Brakes'? Is it related to your personal feelings?"
Tom & Hills: "Lyrics in 'No Brakes' are meaningful, message of the lyrics are simply: Live your life fullest, maybe sometimes doing even some silly things. Live, laugh, love and dance!! Yes, we can easily relate in lyrics. :-)"

Fan club: "Do you write songs about your life?"
Tom & Hills: "Yes, from our life and from life itself."

Fan club: "What do you do when you've got out of music time? Have you got other hobbies?"
Tom & Hills, Ramon: "What? Does someone has a life out of music? :-D" (managers notification: i think both guys live to music, when they don't do something around music, i think then they sleep or talk about music.)

Fan club: "What do you think about sport?"
Tom & Hills: "Not a big sport persons :-) But Ice hockey of course..."

Fan club: "Can you cooking? ;-) Which dish is your favourite? Could you share the recipe with your fans?"
Tom & Hills, Pete: "Homemade sushi, salmon maki to be precise ,and yes I do it by myself :-)"
Ramon: "I'm a steak person. Steak and asparagus with redwine sauce, I make pretty good steaks."

Fan club: "Would you like to visit Minsk one day?"
Tom & Hills: "We would love to come to Minsk one day, hopefully very soon. We hope that we can arrange a gig for you guys over there."

Yours kindly, Petra Werner.
----

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 20/6/2014, 07:51

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 07:36

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

4 nuovi post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Lyric artwork from our fans. Check out their site, Link." (Il vk.com in Italia è oscurato, Link.)
"Un'opera artistica con il testo dai nostri fan. Date un'occhiata al loro sito, il Link."
Post. "From last year, our 'Here and Now' #tb, Video."
"Dallo scorso anno, la nostra 'Here and Now' #tb, Video."
Post. "Hyvää Juhannusta! Have a nice midsummer holidays! Stay safe!" - Tom & Hills
"Felice Mezza Estate! Trascorrete delle buone vacanze di mezza estate! Adottate comportamenti sicuri!" - Tom & Hills
Post. "Welcome new fans! Now we have more than 700 likes. To let you all know, 'No Brakes' is on national radio Ylex playlist. 3rd week on the playlist is coming. If you want to help us to get on TOP10 please click 'Himoitse', Link. We have less than 21 hours to vote. Thank you! Love u!"
"Benvenuti ai nuovi fan! Ora abbiamo più di 700 'Mi Piace'. Per farvi sapere, 'No Brakes' è sulla playlist della radio nazionale YleX. La 3° settimana sulla playlist sta arrivando. Se volete aiutarci a raggiungere la Top10 per favore cliccate su 'Himoitse', il Link. Abbiamo meno di 21 ore per votare. Grazie! Vi amiamo!"

Il Link, Vote, Vote Vote !! gif

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/6/2014, 06:42

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Over 40k plays in spotify!"
"Oltre i 40.000 ascolti su spotify!"
Post. "Today will be the longest day of the year, Happy summer solstice for you guys! Here is oldie, but goldie summerish 'Tero & Tommi Oskari' remix of our 'Here and Now'. Link."
"Oggi sarà il giorno più lungo dell'anno, Felice Solstizio d'estate per voi ragazzi! Ecco un vecchio, ma pur sempre valido remix dai sapori d'estate di 'Tero & Tommi Oskari' della nostra 'Here and Now'. Il Link."
Post. "Hey! 'No Brakes' continues on Ylex Playlist TOP20 (13). So Thank you! Counter has been reset, new week ahead on playlist. Click 'Himoitse', Link!"
"Hei! 'No Brakes' continua nella Top20 della playlist di YleX (13). Così Grazie! Il contatore è stato azzerato, una nuova settimana avanti sulla playlist. Cliccate su 'Himoitse', il Link!"

E' proprio carina, Bravi !! :music: "No Brakes" è scesa al 20° posto. Vote Vote Vote, il Link. gif

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2014, 04:34

Group:

Nuovi post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Last friday's 'Hit or Not' competition was cancelled, but TODAY's game is on at 19.30, Link! We need your votes !!!"
"La gara di 'Hit or Not' di venerdì scorso è stata cancellata, ma quella di OGGI è in onda alle 19:30, il Link! Abbiamo bisogno dei vostri voti !!!"
Post. "NRJ's 'Hit or Not' game is on at 19.30, Link, be prepared to vote!"
"La gara di NRJ 'Hit or Not' andrà in onda alle 19:30, il Link, siate pronti a votare!"
Post. "Raise our glasses and drink to the winners! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Pic."
"Alziamo i calici e brindiamo ai vincitori! Salute! Salute! Salute! Pic."
Post. "Thanks for voting, Pic."
"Grazie per aver votato, Pic."

(Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "NRJ's 'Hit or Not' game is on at 19.30, Link, be prepared to vote again!!!"
"La gara di NRJ 'Hit or Not' andrà in onda alle 19:30, il Link, siate pronti a votare di nuovo!!!"
Post. "Game is on!!!! Link. We need your votes!"
"La gara è in onda!!!! Il Link. Abbiamo bisogno dei vostri voti!"
Post. "Thanks for voting again!! You guys are the best, Pic."
"Grazie per aver votato di nuovo!! Voi ragazzi siete i migliori, Pic."

(Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
"From Monday to Thursday at 19:30 in competition with each other two new pieces.
Vote for your favorite shortlisted. Qualify going to copy survives NRJ home evening at 21:30."

"Dal Lunedì al Giovedì alle 19:30 due nuovi pezzi sono in competizione gli uni con gli altri.
Vota il tuo preferito nella rosa dei candidati. Il brano che riuscirà a sopravvivere andrà avanti (alla serata NRJ alle 21:30.)"

Il Link: si vota tutti i giorni dal Lunedì al Giovedì, in Italia dalle 18:30 alle 20:30. gif (World Clock)

~~~

Continuate a votare anche sul Link di YleX.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/6/2014, 05:53

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/6/2014, 06:35

Group:

Altri 4 post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "There have been a questions about that who answers T&H mails, because sometimes we are busy, Petra, our manager will answer your questions." - Hills — Playing chess.
"Ci sono state una serie di domande su chi risponde alle e-mail dei T&H; poiché a volte siamo impegnati, Petra, la nostra manager risponderà alle vostre domande." - Hills — Giocando a scacchi.
Post. "Let's get 'No Brakes' back to TOP 20. You can can do it by clicking 'Himoitse' once a day! Link."
"Riportiamo 'No Brakes' nella Top 20. Potete farlo cliccando su 'Himoitse' una volta al giorno! Il Link."
Post. "Today's 'Hitti vai Huti' starts in half an hour! be readyyyy!!! Link."
"La gara di oggi 'Hitti vai Huti' inizia tra mezz'ora! Siate prontiiii!!! Il Link."
Post. "THANK YOU! We won again NRJ's 'Hit or Not' competition! Tomorrow it will be last time for us and they said that the competitor against us will be very bad. So tomorrow we will be needing every vote from you....!!! Link. Thanks again. Kiitos."
"GRAZIE! abbiamo vinto di nuovo la gara di NRJ 'Hit or Not'! Domani sarà l'ultima volta per noi e ci hanno detto che il nostro avversario sarà davvero duro. Così domani avremo bisogno di ogni voto da parte vostra....!!! Il Link. Grazie ancora. Kiitos."

Il Link di "Hit or Not": si vota tutti i giorni dal Lunedì al Giovedì, in Italia dalle 18:30 alle 20:30. (World Clock)

~~~

Continuate a votare per "No Brakes" anche sul Link di YleX. Cliccate su "Himoitse". gif

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 26/6/2014, 07:54

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/6/2014, 04:32

Group:

Un paio di nuovi post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Today it's our last time in 'Hit or Not' competition!!! Thanks for voting!!! Share this Link if you can!"
"Oggi è la nostra ultima volta nella gara 'Hit or Not'!!! Grazie per aver votato!!! Condividete questo Link se potete!"
Post. "Thank you so much!"
"Grazie mille!"
"And did you win?" "No we didn't, but it's ok for us. Very few people manage to be in the game throughout the week, and we did! So it went very well!"
"E avete vinto?" "No, non abbiamo vinto, ma va bene per noi. Pochissime persone riescono ad essere in gara per tutta la settimana, e noi ci siamo riusciti! Così è andata molto bene!"

(Pic)
~~~

Congrats, Great job. :up:

Continuate a votare per "No Brakes" sul Link di YleX. Cliccate su "Himoitse". gif

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 27/6/2014, 05:47

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/6/2014, 09:35

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "We have received incredible number of feedback. It is really emotionally rewarding to notice that one song can make a difference. Here's one message.. Pic."
"Abbiamo ricevuto un numero incredibile di commenti. E' davvero emotivamente gratificante notare che una canzone può fare la differenza. Ecco un messaggio.. Pic."
Post. "4. week starts on national radio Ylex playlist!! You can click 'HIMOITSE' once a day to help us stay there! Link. Thank you!"
"Inizia la 4° settimana sulla playlist della radio nazionale YleX! Potete cliccare su 'HIMOITSE' una volta al giorno per aiutarci a restare lì! Il Link. Grazie!"

"No Brakes" di nuovo nei primi 15, YES !! gif Vote Vote Vote, il Link. Cliccate su "Himoitse". gif

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Hi guys! Check this out! Interview with the Kissa ja Hiiri! Link. Have a great sunday!"
"Ciao ragazzi! Date un'occhiata a questo! L'intervista con Kissa ja Hiiri! Il Link. Trascorrete una bella domenica!"

(Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
"How would you describe what it was working with Lauri ?"
"Working with Lauri was very easy, he is very down to earth-kind of person. A true professional what comes to his working ethics and methods. Kind and warm person."
"Give us a little insight into this new song 'No Brakes'."
"'No Brakes'- lyrics reflects free spirit-mentality, reflects youth when nothing is impossible. I think everyone can find something what is meaningful just for you from lyrics."
---
"Come descrivereste com'è stato lavorare con Lauri ?"
"Lavorare con Lauri è stato molto facile, è un tipo di persona molto umile. Un vero professionista per quello che riguarda la sua etica e metodi di lavoro. Una persona gentile e calorosa."
"Dateci qualche informazione su questa nuova canzone 'No Brakes'."
"Il testo di 'No Brakes' riflette una mentalità da spirito libero, riflette la giovinezza quando nulla è impossibile. Penso che ognuno può trovare qualcosa nel testo che è significativo solo per noi stessi."
---

No Brakes

This could be the night
Last dance of your life
Make a memory
Stab your teeth in me

No Brakes
No Hands
No Brakes

You could be the one
Can you shoot a gun?
I can't stop this game
I was born with no brakes

Look at me mom I'm living my life with no hands
Look at me go with the speed of the light with no brakes

~~~

OT: Su Google ho trovato una Foto di Lauri ed Aki del 2012 con Robin, il cantante finlandese, per me inedita. E' Adorabile, sarà facile e divertente lavorare con lui. (Video, Post.)

(Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, 2012. "In the present The Rasmus we have 4 dictators. Everyone wants hell of a lot to decide on everything, but of course it's not always working, but the idea is that every decision taken in the end should be common.
On my solo career is different. I'm used to making things to an end fast, and when I decide alone on everything, then it's made fast. Don't have to wait for Pauli to wake up in Singapore and answers his Skype. Also to The Rasmus there are more expectation from people. I want to keep my solo project as a homely made hobby."

"Nei The Rasmus in questo momento abbiamo 4 dittatori. Ognuno vuole dannatamente decidere su tutto, ma naturalmente non sempre funziona, ma l'idea è che ogni decisione presa alla fine dovrebbe essere in comune.
Con la mia carriera da solista è diverso. Sono abituato a fare terminare le cose velocemente, e quando decido da solo su tutto, allora si realizza velocemente. Non devo aspettare che Pauli si svegli a Singapore e risponda ai miei messaggi su Skype. Inoltre per i The Rasmus ci sono più aspettative dalla gente. Voglio conservare il mio progetto da solista come un hobby fatto a casa."

---
Post, 2014. "If you get some hassle between you, you should even take some fist fight to clear the situation out. At Rasmus we are good friends after 20 years."
"Se ci sono dei problemi tra di voi, dovreste anche prendervi a pugni per chiarire la situazione. Con i The Rasmus siamo buoni amici dopo 20 anni."
---

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/6/2014, 12:12

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/7/2014, 14:21

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "5. week starts on national radio Ylex playlist! You can click 'HIMOITSE' once a day, it helps us to stay on the playlist, Link. Thank you."
"Inizia la 5 settimana sulla playlist della radio nazionale Ylex! Potete cliccare su 'HIMOITSE' una volta al giorno, ci aiuta a rimanere nella playlist, il Link. Grazie."

Per il momento sono rientrati nei 10, Great !! :up: Il Link, Vote Vote Vote !! gif

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/7/2014, 09:22

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Love from Russia!"
"06. Tom & Hills — No Brakes [Universal Music Oy] #ASF150 megapolis895.fm."
Post. "News update! We have been in studio and can't wait you guys hear what we have done. Tom is having summer holiday and is already in Spain and Hills is chilling & working in Finland."
"Aggiornamento di notizie! Siamo stati nello studio di registrazione e non vediamo l'ora che voi ragazzi ascoltiate quello che abbiamo fatto. Tom sta facendo una vacanza estiva ed è già in Spagna e Hills si sta rilassando e lavorando in Finlandia."

(Pic)
~~~
Enjoy it !! :olè: ... *fra le due mete preferisco la Finlandia, webcam, Link. *_* 20°, 18 nodi, io con la felpa.. :D ..Pic, ieri ce n'erano 28°.. ..Spagna o Italia siamo là, o anche peggio con il caldo..*

(Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

PS: un nuovo Post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hello everyone! Greetings from sunny, hot Spain!" -Tom
"Ciao a tutti! Saluti dalla soleggiata, calda Spagna!" -Tom

(Pic) _ (Pic) ... 16°, freschino...
~~~

Riposto il Link di YleX per votare "No Brakes", ora sono al 12° posto. Vote Vote !! gif

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 10/7/2014, 16:03

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/7/2014, 16:39

Group:

Nuovo Post dal blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hey guys!!! 6. week on the national radio YleX playlist just started! Thank you all for voting us! Remember to click 'HIMOITSE' once a day till next saturday! Link."
"Hei ragazzi!!! La sesta settimana sulla playlist della radio nazionale YleX è appena iniziata! Grazie a tutti per votare per noi! Ricordate di cliccare su 'HIMOITSE' una volta al giorno fino a sabato prossimo! Il Link."

Il Link, Vote Vote Vote !! gif

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/7/2014, 20:23

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "!!! Link. You can find our gigs there! Link."
"!!! Link. Potete trovare i nostri concerti là! Link."
16.08.2014 Tom & Hills @ Weekend Festival, Helsinki
16.08.2014 Tom & Hills @ Weekend Festival After Party @ Tivoli, Helsinki

Post. "100.000 plays in Spotify!"
"100.000 ascolti su Spotify!"

Congrats !! :up:

(Pic, Post)
~~~

Riposto il Link di YleX, Vote Vote per "No Brakes" !! gif ... ...

(*stavo scrivendo No Fear, zzsoft sono belle entrambe. Video, Making. *_* Lauri, il nuovo video per 'No Brakes' quando arriva? (Blog) gif Sei carino anche da guardare oltre che da ascoltare. :bacio: Lo ha detto anche lui nel Making Of che il video è importante, a 03:05.*)

CITAZIONE
Topic.
Lauri: "I think videos are quite important; it's a way for the listener to get even deeper in the song. It's sort of like a door. And if you see the images and if the video is backing up the song, then it's perfect."
Eero: "We had a few different scripts from a few different directors and this was the best."
Lauri: "The lyrics fit the video idea quite perfectly, and I like that very much. The video idea came from Joern, the director, and.. we sent him the song and basically the next day he replied and he came up with the story. And it's about a story about this girl, and she is sleepwalking through the whole video and.. whatever she does, whatever situation she gets into, she is always really calm and always making her way to the unknown."
---
Lauri: "Credo che i video siano piuttosto importanti; è un modo per chi ascolta per andare ancora più a fondo nella canzone. E' una specie di porta. E se vedi le immagini e se il video segue la canzone, allora è perfetto."
Eero: "Abbiamo ricevuto alcuni diversi tipi di copione da diversi registi e questo era il migliore."
Lauri: "Il testo si adatta al video piuttosto perfettamente, e mi piace molto. L'idea per il video è venuta a Joern, il regista, e.. gli abbiamo inviato la canzone ed in sostanza il giorno dopo ci ha risposto ed ha realizzato la storia. Ed è una storia che parla di questa ragazza, e sta camminando da sonnambula attraverso tutto il video e.. qualunque cosa faccia, in qualunque situazione si trovi, è sempre molto calma e continua sempre a camminare verso l'ignoto."
---

_ (Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Ritorno IT: il Link di YleX, Vote Vote Vote per "No Brakes" !! gif

♪ ♫ No Brakes

This could be the night
Last dance of your life
Make a memory
Stab your teeth in me

No Brakes
No Hands
No Brakes

You could be the one
Can you shoot a gun?
I can't stop this game
I was born with no brakes

Look at me mom I'm living my life with no hands
Look at me go at the speed of the light with no brakes..
♪ ♫

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 17/7/2014, 23:01

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/7/2014, 20:45

Group:

Due nuovi post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hey you all and THANKS! 'No Brakes' continues on national radio Ylex playlist. 7th week just started. You can click 'HIMOITSE' once a day for next 7 days. Link. That helps us to stay on the playlist!"
"Ciao a tutti voi e GRAZIE! 'No Brakes' continua sulla playlist della radio nazionale YleX. La 7a settimana è appena iniziata. Potete cliccare su 'HIMOITSE' una volta al giorno per i prossimi 7 giorni. Il Link. Questo ci aiuta a rimanere sulla playlist!"

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Hey! Now you can grab your copy from Beatport! Link. Have a great week all of you!"
"Hei! Ora potete prendere la vostra copia da Beatport! Il Link. Trascorrete una bella settimana tutti voi!"

~~~

"No Brakes" su vari siti, il Post. // E' anche su iTunes italia e Amazon.it.

(Pic, Post)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/7/2014, 12:34

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/7/2014, 11:19

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "THANK YOU . Week 8. starts on national radio Ylex playlist. You can click 'Himoitse' one a day for a week, Link. It helps us to stay there! Have a great weekend all of you!"
"GRAZIE . L'8° Settimana inizia sulla playlist della radio nazionale Ylex. Potete cliccare su 'Himoitse' una volta al giorno per una settimana, il Link. Ci aiuta a restare là! Passate un bel fine settimana tutti voi!"

Il Link per votare per "No Brakes", Vote Vote Vote !! gif

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 2/8/2014, 23:18

Group:

Due nuovi post dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "9. week starts on Ylex playlist!!! Thanks again!!! You can click 'Himoitse' one a day for a week, Link. Have a great and sunny weekend!"
"La nona settimana inizia sulla playlist di Ylex!!! Ancora Grazie!!! Potete cliccare su 'Himoitse' una volta al giorno per una settimana, il Link. Trascorrete un grande e soleggiato fine settimana!"

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Tomorrow you might want to listen one track we made. It's remix and comes from awesome Intricate Records. @DiscoAvengerz radioshow, Spin fm 18-20 o'clock (Finnish time). Sunday August 3. www.spinfm.fi."
"If you miss the show, you can check the track from their podcast, Soundcloud.com/diskostajat."

"Domani potreste desiderare di ascoltare un brano che abbiamo fatto. E' un remix e proviene dalla fantastica Intricate Records. Il programma radiofonico @DiscoAvengerz, su Spin fm dalle 18 alle 20 in punto (ora finlandese). Domenica 3 Agosto. www.spinfm.fi."
"Se perdete il programma, potete ascoltare il brano dal loro podcast, Soundcloud.com/diskostajat."

(Pic)
~~~

Il Link della radio Spin fm, è in alto a destra nel Link generale.

Il World Clock, dalle 17 alle 19 in Italia. :up:

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/8/2014, 00:53

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/8/2014, 22:11

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Tonight Spin Fm plays our remix for Envotion. Tune in!"
"Stasera Spin Fm trasmette il nostro remix per gli Envotion. Sintonizzatevi!"

(Pic)
~~~

I couldn't, non l'ho beccata nel periodo in cui ho ascoltato il programma. Sul Podcast ancora non c'è; speriamo aggiungeranno un link, sono curiosa.

La Tracklist dello show di oggi, la canzone si chiama "Robots". "Envotion - Robots (Tom & Hills Remix)".

Il Video ufficiale su youtube. Dal canale del gruppo: - Trailer - Video - // Original Mix.

(Pic, Pic)

~~~

Il Link di Ylex, Vote Vote Vote per "No Brakes". gif

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/8/2014, 23:44

Web  Top
52 replies since 20/5/2014, 23:30   1329 views