The Rasmus - Italian Community

Tom & Hills feat. Lauri - "No Brakes", Rilascio: 23.5.2014 - Update: 28.2.2015

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/5/2014, 23:30

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

"No Brakes" è una collaborazione tra Lauri e il duo finlandese "Tom & Hills"; il loro Blog su Facebook. (Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud.)
Il Video di "No Brakes" con il testo, il Post.
E' stata rilasciata il 23.5.2014 su diversi siti, il Post. (E' anche su iTunes italia e Amazon.it.)

CITAZIONE
Post. "Ladies and gentleman! We've all been waiting for this, our new song featuring The Rasmus star Lauri. Lets start this summer with 'No Brakes'!"
"Signore e signori! Stavamo tutti aspettando questo, la nostra nuova canzone con la stella dei The Rasmus Lauri. Iniziamo questa estate con 'No Brakes'!"
▶ iTunes: http://bit.ly/NoBrakes_iTunes
▶ Spotify: http://bit.ly/NoBrakes_Spotify
▶ Deezer: http://bit.ly/NoBrakes_Deezer
▶ Google Play: http://bit.ly/NoBrakes_GooglePlay
---

Per "No Brakes" sono state fatte diverse versioni remix:
- da Heikki L, il Post, il Video.
- dai Something Good, il Post, il Video.
- da Ben Lord, il Post, il Video.
- da "You Are Me", il Post, il Video.
"The Original Mix is a unique combination of hypnotic progressive house, summery nu-italo, big room EDM with a hints of Eric Prydz and Pet Shop Boys thrown on top of Lauri's catchy and recognisable vocal.
- Heikki L transforms the track into a big room EDM peaktimer.
- Something Good pours lots of sunshine into the track with their version which brilliantly balances between nudisco and house.
- You Are Me hits all the right current buttons with his house rendition which takes it's inspiration from the golden era of early 90s house."

---
"L'Original Mix è una combinazione unica di house ipnotica progressiva, nu-italo estivo, grandi spazi EDM con note di Eric Prydz e dei Pet Shop Boys gettate sulla voce accattivante e riconoscibile di Lauri.
- Heikki L trasforma il brano in grandi spazi EDM peaktimer.
- I Something Good versano molto sole nel brano con la loro versione che si bilancia brillantemente tra nudisco e house.
- You Are Me colpisce tutti i tasti giusti con la sua interpretazione house che prende la sua ispirazione dall'era d'oro della house dei primi anni '90."

---

Su Soundcloud (versioni più lunghe): Original Mix, (remix) Heikki L, Something Good, Ben Lord, You Are Me.

(Pic, Post)

No Brakes

This could be the night
Last dance of your life
Make a memory
Stab your teeth in me

No Brakes
No Hands
No Brakes

You could be the one
Can you shoot a gun?
I can't stop this game
I was born with no brakes

Look at me mom I'm living my life with no hands
Look at me go with the speed of the light with no brakes

(Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Post)

(Pic, Pic, Post) _ (Pic, RT-Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Post)

~~*~~

Lauri ha scritto melodie e testo, il Post. "Lauri made lyrics by himself." (un'intervista in cui ne parlano, il Post di Facebook. Su Twitter.)
La copertina è stata realizzata da Hills, il Post.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/5/2014, 03:30

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2014, 23:53

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

L'intervista tradotta, Kiitos Paljon !! :up:
Reporter: "How did Tom & Hills and Lauri Ylönen did met?"
Lauri: "You tell them Pete!"
Pete/Hills: "Sometimes songs are made very quickly or in long period of time. This song's demo was made in 20 minutes and was sended to The Rasmus's drummer Aki via Facebook chat with the question if Lauri could listen the song?"
Lauri: "Yes, and that moment I was at Russian tour with The Rasmus. I don't exactly remember where. It might have been in some exotic place like Novosibirks or Krasnojarsk. When I first time listened the song at hotelroom, I instantly felt like summer. Outside there was heavy snow storm, but the song made me at good mood.
Melodies just came up to my mind very quickly, lyrics also. Then I made some rough demo with my laptop, sended the file to guys, ideas just started flowing between us. Song became life by itself."

Reporter: "Why did you wanted Lauri to sing 'No Brakes'?"
Pete/Hills: "We had like 5 finnish singers in our mind, but rather quickly ended up with the fact that we want Lauri to sing our song because he had perfect sound of voice for this summerish song."

Reporter: "You must get all the times offerings from different directions, why did you chose Tom & Hills?"
Lauri: "Yes, that's true. I have been asked lot to do this kind of things. But this is first time that I wanted to do featuring for song. And only because of fact the track sounded so good. Music touched me when I listened it."

Reporter: "How much Lauri affected the final version of song, was there any help from Lauri for this track?"
Ramon/Tom: "Yes, it went well and everything was just perfect."
Pete/Hills: "Mostly... If the half of the song is our music and other half is Lauri's vocals. So of course the Lauri's vocals are in very important role on this song."
Ramon/Tom: "Vocals were just perfect."

Reporter: "Lauri, you mentioned that this was first time to do featuring. Why? Was the time right or the track? What was the reason?"
Lauri: "Track was right. That is the only reason. If you do something in your life, you should do it by the feeling. Then all goes well."

Reporter: "Are we going to see you in other EDM songs in future?" (Link)
Lauri: "Maybe at my solo album."

Reporter: "Oh yes, your own solo music have been computer music but not clearly EDM. Are you interested about changing the genre?"
Lauri: "Well, it seeks for its own form. I have been making my second solo album for year and a half. Even last week I made new song for it. Have been traveling at USA and get some influence from there. So I don't want to hurry this album."

Reporter: "Which 3 tips would you gave to Tom & Hills for their starting career?"
Lauri: "Stay good friends. If you get some hassle between you, you should even take some fist fight to clear the situation out. At Rasmus we are good friends after 20 years. I couldn't give you better tip.
And don't want to even give other 2 tips. Keep the good feeling. Be honest and open to each other. It would be good start."

~~~

CITAZIONE
"In che modo Tom & Hills e Lauri Ylönen si sono incontrati?"
Lauri: "Diglielo tu Pete!"
Pete/Hills: "A volte le canzoni sono fatte molto velocemente o in un lungo periodo di tempo. La demo di questa canzone è stata fatta in 20 minuti ed è stata inviata al batterista dei The Rasmus Aki attraverso la chat di Facebook con la domanda se Lauri poteva ascoltare la canzone?"
Lauri: "Sì, e in quel momento ero nel tour russo con i The Rasmus. Non ricordo esattamente dove. Potrebbe essere stato in qualche luogo esotico come Novosibirks o Krasnojarsk. Quando ho ascoltato per la prima volta la canzone nella stanza d'albergo, ho sentito immediatamente come se fosse Estate. Fuori c'era una forte tempesta di neve, ma la canzone mi ha messo di buon umore.
Le melodie mi sono venute in mente molto rapidamente, anche il testo. Poi ho fatto una demo grezza sul mio PC portatile, ho inviato il file ai ragazzi, le idee sono iniziate a scorrere tra di noi. La canzone ha preso vita da sola."

"Perché avete voluto Lauri per cantare 'No Brakes'?"
Pete/Hills: "Avevamo in mente 5 cantanti finlandesi, ma piuttosto rapidamente siamo arrivati al fatto che volevamo Lauri per cantare la nostra canzone perché aveva il suono delle voce perfetto per questa canzone dai toni estivi."

"Tu devi ricevere in continuazione offerte da varie parti, perché hai scelto i Tom & Hills?"
Lauri: "Sì, è vero. Mi hanno chiesto molte volte di fare questo tipo di cose. Ma questa è la prima volta che ho voluto fare una collaborazione musicale per una canzone. E solo perché il brano suonava così buono. La musica mi ha colpito quando l'ho ascoltata."

"Quanto Lauri ha influenzato la versione finale della canzone, c'è stato dell'aiuto da Lauri per questo brano?"
Ramon/Tom: "Sì, è andato bene e tutto era proprio perfetto."
Pete/Hills: "Per la maggior parte... se metà della canzone è composta dalla nostra musica e l'altra metà dalle parti vocali di Lauri. Così naturalmente le parti vocali di Lauri sono in un ruolo molto importante in questa canzone."
Ramon/Tom: "Le parti vocali erano proprio perfette."

"Lauri, hai detto che questa è stata la prima volta che hai fatto una collaborazione. Perché? Era il momento adatto o per il brano?"
Lauri: "Il brano era giusto. Questo è l'unico motivo. Se fai qualcosa nella tua vita, dovresti farla seguendo le sensazioni. Allora tutto va bene."

"Ti vedremo in altre canzoni EDM in futuro?" (Link)
Lauri: "Forse con il mio album da solista."

"Oh sì, la tua musica da solista è stata musica elettronica ma non chiaramente EDM. Sei interessato ad un cambiamento del genere?"
Lauri: "Beh, cerca la sua forma. Sto realizzando il mio secondo album da solista da un anno e mezzo. Anche la settimana scorsa ho fatto una nuova canzone per esso. Sono stato in viaggio negli USA ed ho avuto delle influenze da lì. Così non voglio avere fretta con questo album."

"Quali 3 consigli daresti a Tom & Hills per gli inizi della loro carriera?"
Lauri: "Restate buoni amici. Se ci sono dei problemi tra di voi, dovreste anche prendervi a pugni per chiarire la situazione. Con i The Rasmus siamo buoni amici dopo 20 anni. Non potrei darvi un consiglio migliore.
E non voglio neppure dare altri due consigli. Mantenete delle buone sensazioni. Siate onesti e aperti l'uno verso l'altro. Sarebbe un buon inizio."

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/5/2014, 04:19

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2014, 23:56

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2014, 23:58

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/5/2014, 00:00

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/5/2014, 00:02

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/5/2014, 00:04

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/5/2014, 00:41

Group:

Un nuovo remix condiviso dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hey guys! Here are today's top countries that have been listening our soundcloud teaser of 'No brakes', Pic. You Rock! (or house)."
"Hei ragazzi! Qui ci sono i paesi top di oggi che hanno ascoltato la nostra anteprima di 'No Brakes' su Soundcloud, Pic. Siete Grandi! (o house)."
Post. "Here is teaser of 'No Brakes' Ben Lord remix! Booom! Video."
"Ecco un'anteprima di 'No Brakes' Ben Lord remix! Booom! Video."

~~~
Gli altri remix: "DJ Heikki", "Something Good". Per il momento mi piace quello dei "Something Good" e la Versione originale, 'No Brakes' è molto carina. :up:

(Pic, Post)

~~~

Un Tweet di oggi di YleX in cui citano Lauri.
CITAZIONE
"The evening new supply today mm. @hwdjs, Lauri Ylönen, Judas Priest, Joel Compass and Brandon! In an interview with Juno & The Gambit! #umi."
"Le nuove offerte per la serata di oggi mm. @hwdjs, Lauri Ylönen, Judas Priest, Joel Compass and Brandon! In an interview with Juno & The Gambit! #umi."

~~~

OT: una foto molto carina comparsa oggi su google, è di questa intervista del 23.9.2013. (da Minsk, in Bielorussia; il Topic.)

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - La Webcam da Helsinki ora; 3:30am ed è già giorno, Pic, Pic. Huomenta Suomi!
~~~
Votate per lui su YleX come "Hottest Rocker", è una dolcezza ed ha una Bellissima voce. :music:
~~~

Cercavo un suo "Houmenta", ho trovato un articolo in cui dice che una bici è il miglior regalo di Natale. "No Brakes" mi fa venire in mente subito una bicicletta, "No hands". (con il resto del testo non c'entra molto, a me piace questa interpretazione; se non è così spero non la spieghi, la trovo allegra.)

CITAZIONE
Best Christmas Gifts: Rasmus' Lauri chose a bicycle
"We asked street Gallup poll, which World Vision Gift Shop Ethical gift would be the best choice for a Christmas present. We also faced many publicity of familiar faces."
---
Name: Lauri Ylönen, the band's frontman Rasmus
"Why? My 5-year-old boy bike is the best thing in the world, and it likes to run with it. India and Uganda, the distances are great. The gift of fillaroimaan access to education for girls and health of workers."
---

Anche a lui piace ancora; il Post, 27.10.2013.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Saw Lauri riding his bike along the ocean this afternoon in Santa Monica. What a nice encounter! xx"
"Ho visto Lauri in sella alla sua bici sul lungomare questo pomeriggio a Santa Monica. Che bell'incontro! xx"

(Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 22/5/2014, 03:15

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/5/2014, 00:28

Group:

Un nuovo Remix e tante foto con Lauri dal Blog dei Tom & Hills. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Chilling with Lauri after interview. Tomorrow is big day!"
"Rilassandoci con Lauri dopo l'intervista. Domani è il grande giorno!"
Post. "Hey guys! This last remix of 'No Brakes' and it's made by You Are Me! Here you go! Video."
"Hei ragazzi! Questo è l'ultimo remix di 'No Brakes' ed è stato fatto da You Are Me! Ecco a voi! Video."
Post. "This morning at the 'office'."
"Questa mattina in 'ufficio'."

(Pic, Pic, Post) _ (Pic, RT-Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Because she's happyyy... Young fan had a chance to hang with Tom & Hills and Lauri today! Thanx guys."
"Perché è feliceee... Una giovane fan ha avuto la possibilità di incontrare Tom & Hills e Lauri oggi! Grazie ragazzi."
Post. "Hola! Here are today's top countries (Top20) that have been listening our soundcloud teaser of 'No brakes'. In 12 hours and 15minutes we will release 'No brakes' to youtube. It will be lyrics musicvideo of the song! Pic."
"Ciao! Qui ci sono i paesi top di oggi che hanno ascoltato la nostra anteprima su soundcloud di 'No Brakes'. Fra 12 ore e 15 minuti rilasceremo 'No Brakes' su youtube. Sarà un video musicale con il testo della canzone! Pic."

(Pic, Post)
~~~

Aggiungeranno anche l'intervista, il Post. "Put it all in here." -- "Mettiamo tutto qui."

Sarà in finlandese credo, capiremo solo "Kiitos! Kiitos", "Houmenta, Houmenta." Speriamo ne faranno un piccolo riassunto scritto, Google gives us a hand. :up:

Le foto sono Adorabili, *_* mi piace anche quest'ultimo Remix. :music:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 23/5/2014, 02:29

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/5/2014, 15:57

Group:

Dal Blog dei Tom & Hills, il Video di "No Brakes" con il testo e i Link per il download. gif (E' anche su iTunes italia e Amazon.it.)
CITAZIONE
Post. "Ladies and gentleman! We've all been waiting for this, our new song featuring The Rasmus star Lauri. Lets start this summer with 'No Brakes'!"
"Signore e signori! Stavamo tutti aspettando questo, la nostra nuova canzone con la stella dei The Rasmus Lauri. Iniziamo questa estate con 'No Brakes'!"
---

(Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Ladies and gentleman, here we go! Check the lyric video for 'No Brakes'. Video."
"Signore e signori, ci siamo! Date un'occhiata al video con il testo per 'No Brakes'. Video."
---
Post. "US fans please be patient!! We are solving the problem here with itunes, spotify and youtube.
Unfortunately it will take few days. In meanwhile we are setting up soundcloud links for you!"

"Fan americani per favore abbiate pazienza! Stiamo risolvendo il problema con iTunes, Spotify e YouTube.
Purtroppo ci vorranno alcuni giorni. Nel frattempo stiamo allestendo un link su soundcloud per voi!"

---
Post. "Hey Guys! Here are Soundcloud preview (long version) links for No Brakes! Radio edit can be found here:
"Hei Ragazzi! QUI ci sono il link delle anteprime da soundcloud (versioni lunghe) per 'No Brakes'! Le Radio Edit si possono trovare qui:
USA links will be open in few days, be patient. Video here: Youtube. Video for Germany: VEVO."
"I link per gli USA saranno aperti fra alcuni giorni, siate pazienti. Il video qui: Youtube. Il video per la Germania: VEVO."
---

~~~
I vari link di soundcloud: Original Mix, (remix) Heikki L, Something Good, Ben Lord, You Are Me.
CITAZIONE
"The Original Mix is a unique combination of hypnotic progressive house, summery nu-italo, big room EDM with a hints of Eric Prydz and Pet Shop Boys thrown on top of Lauri's catchy and recognisable vocal.
- Heikki L transforms the track into a big room EDM peaktimer.
- Something Good pours lots of sunshine into the track with their version which brilliantly balances between nudisco and house.
- You Are Me hits all the right current buttons with his house rendition which takes it's inspiration from the golden era of early 90s house."

---
"L'Original Mix è una combinazione unica di house ipnotica progressiva, nu-italo estivo, grandi spazi EDM con note di Eric Prydz e dei Pet Shop Boys gettate sulla voce accattivante e riconoscibile di Lauri.
- Heikki L trasforma il brano in grandi spazi EDM peaktimer.
- I Something Good versano molto sole nel brano con la loro versione che si bilancia brillantemente tra nudisco e house.
- You Are Me colpisce tutti i tasti giusti con la sua interpretazione house che prende la sua ispirazione dall'era d'oro della house dei primi anni '90."

---

~~~
Molto carina. :music: Online c'è anche un'intervista con Tom & Hills e Lauri, del sito finlandese "Nelonen"; la stessa su Ruutu.fi.
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus Lauri Ylönen surprised: "This was the first time!"
Finland has a new EDM duo called Tom & Hills.
The duo will publish on Friday, 23.05, debyyttisinkkunsa called 'No Brakes', which corresponds to a long career in the vocals The band's front man made ​​Lauri Ylönen. The trio ended up in line with a drummer with the assistance of The Rasmus.
Lauri told Channel Four's entertainment news from The Rasmus had been circulated with the Russian winter, when he heard the song for the first time and got a summery feel about the song. Reportedly Lauri continues to receive a lot of different offers of cooperation, but Tom & Hills 'No Brakes' was the first project in which he grabbed.
"Just because of it, because the song was good. It touched me," Lauri says.
What kind of advice on the music business veteran gives oven fresh EDM duo?

---
Lauri Ylönen dei The Rasmus sorpreso: "Questa era la prima volta!"
La Finlandia ha un nuovo duo EDM chiamato Tom & Hills.
Il duo rilascerà Venerdì, 23.05, il loro singolo di debutto che si chiama 'No Brakes', con la collaborazione del cantante dalla lunga carriera in un gruppo Lauri Ylönen. Il trio si è riunito grazie all'aiuto del batterista dei The Rasmus.
Lauri ha detto al canale di notizie di intrattenimento Channel 4 che lui si trovava nel tour invernale in Russia con i The Rasmus, quando ha ascoltato la canzone per la prima volta ed ha ricevuto una sensazione estiva da essa. Secondo quando riferito Lauri continua a ricevere molte diverse offerte di collaborazioni, ma 'No Brakes' dei Tom & Hills è stato il primo progetto che ha accettato.
"Proprio a causa sua, perché la canzone era buona. Mi ha colpito," dice Lauri.
Che tipo di consiglio sul mondo della musica il veterano dà al duo EDM esordiente?
(Link)
---

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/5/2014, 04:12

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/5/2014, 20:22

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog dei Tom & Hills con la traduzione dell'intervista precedente. (Kiitos Paljon!! :inchino: su Twitter.)
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hi you all! Here is the interview we did with Lauri yesterday (with english transcription below)."
"Ciao a tutti voi! Ecco l'intervista che abbiamo fatto con Lauri ieri (con la trascrizione in inglese qui sotto)."

(Pic, Pic, Post) _ (Pic, RT-Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Reporter: "How did Tom & Hills and Lauri Ylönen did met?"
Lauri: "You tell them Pete!"
Pete/Hills: "Sometimes songs are made very quickly or in long period of time. This song's demo was made in 20 minutes and was sended to The Rasmus's drummer Aki via Facebook chat with the question if Lauri could listen the song?"
Lauri: "Yes, and that moment I was at Russian tour with The Rasmus. I don't exactly remember where. It might have been in some exotic place like Novosibirks or Krasnojarsk. When I first time listened the song at hotelroom, I instantly felt like summer. Outside there was heavy snow storm, but the song made me at good mood.
Melodies just came up to my mind very quickly, lyrics also. Then I made some rough demo with my laptop, sended the file to guys, ideas just started flowing between us. Song became life by itself."

Reporter: "Why did you wanted Lauri to sing 'No Brakes'?"
Pete/Hills: "We had like 5 finnish singers in our mind, but rather quickly ended up with the fact that we want Lauri to sing our song because he had perfect sound of voice for this summerish song."

Reporter: "You must get all the times offerings from different directions, why did you chose Tom & Hills?"
Lauri: "Yes, that's true. I have been asked lot to do this kind of things. But this is first time that I wanted to do featuring for song. And only because of fact the track sounded so good. Music touched me when I listened it."

Reporter: "How much Lauri affected the final version of song, was there any help from Lauri for this track?"
Ramon/Tom: "Yes, it went well and everything was just perfect."
Pete/Hills: "Mostly... If the half of the song is our music and other half is Lauri's vocals. So of course the Lauri's vocals are in very important role on this song."
Ramon/Tom: "Vocals were just perfect."

Reporter: "Lauri, you mentioned that this was first time to do featuring. Why? Was the time right or the track? What was the reason?"
Lauri: "Track was right. That is the only reason. If you do something in your life, you should do it by the feeling. Then all goes well."

Reporter: "Are we going to see you in other EDM songs in future?" (Link)
Lauri: "Maybe at my solo album."

Reporter: "Oh yes, your own solo music have been computer music but not clearly EDM. Are you interested about changing the genre?"
Lauri: "Well, it seeks for its own form. I have been making my second solo album for year and a half. Even last week I made new song for it. Have been traveling at USA and get some influence from there. So I don't want to hurry this album."

Reporter: "Which 3 tips would you gave to Tom & Hills for their starting career?"
Lauri: "Stay good friends. If you get some hassle between you, you should even take some fist fight to clear the situation out. At Rasmus we are good friends after 20 years. I couldn't give you better tip.
And don't want to even give other 2 tips. Keep the good feeling. Be honest and open to each other. It would be good start."

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/5/2014, 04:18

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/5/2014, 20:39

Group:

La traduzione.

CITAZIONE
"In che modo Tom & Hills e Lauri Ylönen si sono incontrati?"
Lauri: "Diglielo tu Pete!"
Pete/Hills: "A volte le canzoni sono fatte molto velocemente o in un lungo periodo di tempo. La demo di questa canzone è stata fatta in 20 minuti ed è stata inviata al batterista dei The Rasmus Aki attraverso la chat di Facebook con la domanda se Lauri poteva ascoltare la canzone?"
Lauri: "Sì, e in quel momento ero nel tour russo con i The Rasmus. Non ricordo esattamente dove. Potrebbe essere stato in qualche luogo esotico come Novosibirks o Krasnojarsk. Quando ho ascoltato per la prima volta la canzone nella stanza d'albergo, ho sentito immediatamente come se fosse Estate. Fuori c'era una forte tempesta di neve, ma la canzone mi ha messo di buon umore.
Le melodie mi sono venute in mente molto rapidamente, anche il testo. Poi ho fatto una demo grezza sul mio PC portatile, ho inviato il file ai ragazzi, le idee sono iniziate a scorrere tra di noi. La canzone ha preso vita da sola."

"Perché avete voluto Lauri per cantare 'No Brakes'?"
Pete/Hills: "Avevamo in mente 5 cantanti finlandesi, ma piuttosto rapidamente siamo arrivati al fatto che volevamo Lauri per cantare la nostra canzone perché aveva il suono delle voce perfetto per questa canzone dai toni estivi."

"Tu devi ricevere in continuazione offerte da varie parti, perché hai scelto i Tom & Hills?"
Lauri: "Sì, è vero. Mi hanno chiesto molte volte di fare questo tipo di cose. Ma questa è la prima volta che ho voluto fare una collaborazione musicale per una canzone. E solo perché il brano suonava così buono. La musica mi ha colpito quando l'ho ascoltata."

"Quanto Lauri ha influenzato la versione finale della canzone, c'è stato dell'aiuto da Lauri per questo brano?"
Ramon/Tom: "Sì, è andato bene e tutto era proprio perfetto."
Pete/Hills: "Per la maggior parte... se metà della canzone è composta dalla nostra musica e l'altra metà dalle parti vocali di Lauri. Così naturalmente le parti vocali di Lauri sono in un ruolo molto importante in questa canzone."
Ramon/Tom: "Le parti vocali erano proprio perfette."

"Lauri, hai detto che questa è stata la prima volta che hai fatto una collaborazione. Perché? Era il momento adatto o per il brano?"
Lauri: "Il brano era giusto. Questo è l'unico motivo. Se fai qualcosa nella tua vita, dovresti farla seguendo le sensazioni. Allora tutto va bene."

"Ti vedremo in altre canzoni EDM in futuro?" (Link)
Lauri: "Forse con il mio album da solista."

"Oh sì, la tua musica da solista è stata musica elettronica ma non chiaramente EDM. Sei interessato ad un cambiamento del genere?"
Lauri: "Beh, cerca la sua forma. Sto realizzando il mio secondo album da solista da un anno e mezzo. Anche la settimana scorsa ho fatto una nuova canzone per esso. Sono stato in viaggio negli USA ed ho avuto delle influenze da lì. Così non voglio avere fretta con questo album."

"Quali 3 consigli daresti a Tom & Hills per gli inizi della loro carriera?"
Lauri: "Restate buoni amici. Se ci sono dei problemi tra di voi, dovreste anche prendervi a pugni per chiarire la situazione. Con i The Rasmus siamo buoni amici dopo 20 anni. Non potrei darvi un consiglio migliore.
E non voglio neppure dare altri due consigli. Mantenete delle buone sensazioni. Siate onesti e aperti l'uno verso l'altro. Sarebbe un buon inizio."

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/5/2014, 04:17

Web  Top
dreamoutloud‚
view post Posted on 24/5/2014, 22:42

Grazie mille per tutte le informazioni ^^ il pezzo è davvero carino, devo dire ;)
CITAZIONE
Se ci sono dei problemi tra di voi, dovreste anche prendervi a pugni per chiarire la situazione.

questi ragazzi a volte mi inquietano.

view post Posted on 28/5/2014, 00:49

Group:

*Ti ho risposto anche nel post successivo; me ne servivano due, o veniva mezzo in una pagina e mezzo nell'altra..*

"No Brakes" è molto orecchiabile; :music: ha ragione quando dice che mette di buon umore. gif
CITAZIONE
"When I first time listened the song at hotelroom, I instantly felt like summer. Outside there was heavy snow storm, but the song made me at good mood."
"Quando ho ascoltato per la prima volta la canzone nella stanza d'albergo, ho sentito immediatamente come se fosse Estate. Fuori c'era una forte tempesta di neve, ma la canzone mi ha messo di buon umore."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/5/2014, 03:16

Web  Top
52 replies since 20/5/2014, 23:30   1329 views