The Rasmus - Italian Community

"Walker" - the movie by Eero Heinonen, Premiere: 23.9.2012. - Update: 1.1.2018

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/9/2012, 22:01

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Il film "Walker" diretto dal nostro fantastico bassista Eero Heinonen ha un suo Blog su Facebook.

CITAZIONE
"We will see WALKER-movie as a part of Love&Anarchy film festival! Date is sunday 23.9, place Andorra theater on Eerikinkatu. Time 12:00 at noon."

(Pic) _ (Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/9/2012, 23:32

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2012, 22:04

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Post. "I've had a morning of updating stuff at Imdb.com, and i found out that 'Walker' has a rating score of 7.6 out of 10! great! Thanks for the ratings and reviews over there!"

Post. "Today is last day of Ficg festival. I had amazing time here! Beautiful memories of good moments."

Post. "'Walker' will take part in Onecloudfest spring edition!
We are excited! The Link."
"By the way, your votes in onecloudfest can be valuable!"

Post. "'Walker' screening went well! We had an attendance of about 200 people. And concert after that went pretty ok, too. Although I was a bit nervous but enjoyed it thoroughly. Today a music session with down syndrome children." (Video, Thread. Tweet, Pics.)

(Pic) _ (Pic)

Post. "Walker will be screened in guadalajara Foro Expo, on 5th march at 20:00. After that i'll play an acoustic concert with couple of songs.. Quite excited!"

Post. "Here we go Guadalajara! I am already enjoying this festival. There was a nice opening party yesterday and tons of great people. Now I just have to practice several songs that i can play for 'Walker' screening event on Tuesday.." (Pic)

Post. "Check this out! Tanya is coming to Helsinki and she will do a free concert in Kaisaniemi. Some clips from 'Walker' here, too! Video."

"Walker will be screened in FICG festival in category 'Nordic Short Films'. We are very proud and happy. Eero is also traveling to Mexico to be part of the festival, so see you there!" (Post)
Post, Post. "Yes i will be there. exciting to go to mexico again!"

Post, Post. ""More info? so: 'Walker' is 30 minutes short film, it will be screened in FICG festival's category called 'Nordic Short Films', i dont know the day yet, but i can post it here too. And i will be enjoying the festival too! so it's all quite nice." - Eero

"Hello! happy new year!
we are trying to get into Trento film festival in Italy ([color=purple]Link, 25th April-8th May).
Your positive attention towards this will be appreciated!"

"Walker premiered yesterday in Helsinki International FF! Great! We got to enjoy the presence of our Walker-team and about 60 guests! I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks to all you, it's great to share this with all of you!"

"Here is Poornima Kirby as Michelle, in one of our many train shoots.. In Indian trains you'll often hear: 'chai, chai, copee..'"

(Pic)

"This song, 'After the Sun' by Tanya Wells, is featured in Walker. Love it.
6 days to our premier! Video."

"It was windy up there.." (the day was 1.1.2012 and the altitude 4165m. Not bad way to start a new year.)

(Pic)

"Walker ensi-ilta lähestyy." -- "Walker premiere approaches."

(Pic)

"We will see WALKER-movie as a part of Love&Anarchy film festival! Date is sunday 23.9, place Andorra theater on Eerikinkatu. Time 12:00 at noon. In the same program, "Elämän tanssi" there is couple of dance shorts, too. See you there! Link."

"Walker-movie will be screened in Helsinki international film festival! Check out the program paper. Actually the movie is mentioned even on this festival's web page, they wrote my name wrong - lucky me. Link."

"Walker movie is being edited right now. Exciting. Markus Leppälä is the editor. Feels good to go back to the memories of shooting the footage."

"Walker movie had a page full story in new Soundi magazine. Soundi is a finnish magazine on music. Nice. The main article was about the Rasmus, both are written by Timo Isoaho. big hand to him."

"Walker Team-Relaxing in Pune after finishing heavy schedule over the past few weeks.."

"Walker team having a restful day in Delhi. Great thanks to Jukaso Inn in Sunder nagar."

(Pic)

"Walker team is in Varanasi."

(Pic)

"The shoot in grand orange thing went well! We didnt get kicked out, even though I anticipated that quite a lot. But we got some hilarious footage with our main guy and a cosy freakish guy."

"Walker project shooting tonight in the grand orange Metro Of Helsinki! ...probably. If we don't get kicked out."

"This occupy Boston thing feels somehow good. One way or another It shall be present inside our Walker project."

"We shot yesterday in Boston, in 4 different locations. Poornima Kirby and Dacota have good performances, and we were lucky enough to have great locations easily. Looks very promising."

"This is Walden, the pond at where Henry Thoreau spent about two years. It's a beautiful place. Especially in the late autumn colors."

(Pic)

"This is our new page for Walker - movie. Yey!
Next up: a trip to Boston, meetings and shootings with our female lead, Poornima Kirby. I'll send a pic or two when i reach Boston."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/3/2013, 23:31

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2012, 22:06

Group:

band

Altre info e foto su "Walker" dall'intervista Soundi di Aprile 2012.
(Thanks to GhostOfLove.wordpress.com :up:)

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Bassist Eero Heinonen have done movie in India – The hard disk of the camera does not work in heights of over 3km

Bassis Eero Heinonen has not been relaxing too much while The Rasmus was silent around. Before The Making of Black Roses documentary maker, has now spent a few months in India to make a new movie. Still in progess movie's title is Walker / Kävelijä.
"I have been thinking about making a fictive movie, during the past few years. The final decision has been born when i read the book of Tero Tähtinen about walking. I work in the project as director and producer, but I sometimes appear also in front of the camera. In the main role, there is again my friend Leo Honkonen. Walker is made for television, but presentation in the cinema is not impossible either."

I: "What happens in the movie?"
"Getting out of the squirrel wheel and from the aimlessness, a Finnish youngster goes to Himalaya and India to search for the truth and options. On the road the main character detects, that he has to be brave and give in to life. Walking on the mountain is a main act in the movie."

I: "How was to work in India?"
"All kind of things happen there. We could not for example prepare for the fact that the hard drive of the camera stops working higher than 3300m. Sometimes also lot of people came along with us – felt like we would have been on the stage performing. For sure also the diarrheal diseases belonged to the journey. I threw up in the yard of a monastery right ahead when I told to the actor 'please'.
Generally impact have the burning bodies of the saint city of Varanasi and the Ganges river. And Ganapatipulen beach and the ocean. And of course Indian trains. We have traveled with those at least 25 times."

I: "Does music have a big role in Walker?"
"Themes are handled a lot with music and moods, less with talking. Lauri Porra composes the main score of the movie, and the music of the movie will also be released on a separate disc, on which worked among others James Black and Nicky Wells. I might be also fit the voice tracks and the effects, but for sure I will not compose."

I: "What is the schedule of the movie?"
"The movie will be ready latest in December. It would be great to show a few minutes long trailer for example at Flow-festival."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 16/9/2012, 01:38

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2012, 22:08

Group:

band

Il Topic con info sul Documentario di Eero per Chisu.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 16/9/2012, 01:37

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2012, 22:11

Group:

band

Una nuova intervista in cui Eero parla del suo film, 'Walker'.

(Pic)

The Rasmus : the energy of freedom

'I need a flame I need a spark - do not be afraid to open my heart' - so sings 'The Rasmus' in the song 'Fff-falling'. Their music fills the world rock scene of youthful energy and unrestrained freedom.
History of the Finnish rock band The Rasmus began when participants were in school. Then the boys sang songs Nirvana and Metallica. Way of playing in the yard to the recording studio was brief - success had been their first single, made at the Finnish radio. Since then, it took 18 years. On account of The Rasmus - eight gold and five platinum awards.
Creativity The Rasmus - a tandem drive and freedom. A source of inspiration and philosophy of life we told bassist Eero Heinonen.
With rock musician spoke Asya Shkuro.

I: "Any direction has philosophical implications. How do you see the philosophy of rock music?"
"I think the purpose of rock music - to free us from our limitations and freely express feelings and impulses of the soul. So often rock described as fierce singing and dancing to the music. We are trying to achieve this high sense in songs Rasmus."

I: "Your work is not limited to Rasmus - you have your own group Hay and Stone. In past interviews, you told me that it was created to perform the songs that never execute Rasmus."
"Yes, I recorded the song with the band Hay & stone. It was my song, written specifically for my voice or my style. Style Rasmus is very specific, and sometimes my songs are not suitable for this style is one hundred percent."

I: "You make a film about people traveling in the Himalayas. Tell us about the idea of this movie."
"Winter - January and February - we made a movie called 'The Wanderer' (Walker). The shooting took place in India and Nepal. The film lasts 32 minutes. This is - the story of a man who seeks to understand itself. Every now and then he meets people, to influence the direction of his way, and he reflects on the correctness of the chosen road. I'm going to burn a DVD and Blu-ray, so that soon people will be able to see it and get a spiritual inspiration."

I: "What inspires you?"
"For many years I meditate on how Sahaja Yoga. I became interested in it when my friend from music school invited me to meditate with him. I experienced a very good experience that opened my heart. Since then I have been practicing it."

I: "How meditation changes the perception of music?"
"Meditation helps me to understand the important aspects of music. It provides an understanding of what vibration emits music. Playing an instrument or singing makes the body vibrate, your chakras begin to vibrate. Meditation is good for understanding the level of fine music."
~~~

CITAZIONE
I: "You make a film about people travelling in the Himalayas. Tell us about the idea of this movie."
"Winter - January and February - we made a movie called 'The Wanderer' (Walker). The shooting took place in India and Nepal. The film lasts 32 minutes. This is - the story of a man who seeks to understand itself. Every now and then he meets people, to influence the direction of his way, and he reflects on the correctness of the chosen road. I'm going to burn a DVD and Blu-ray, so that soon people will be able to see it and get a spiritual inspiration."

CITAZIONE
I: "Hai realizzato un film che parla di persone che viaggiano verso l'Himalaya. Raccontaci dell'idea di questo film."
"In inverno - a Gennaio e Febbraio - abbiamo girato un film che si chiama 'The Wanderer' (Walker). Le riprese si sono svolte in India e Nepal. Il film dura 32 minuti. E' la storia di un uomo che cerca di comprendere se stesso. Di tanto in tanto incontra gente che influenza la direzione del suo cammino, e riflette sulla correttezza delle strade intraprese.
Ne farò un DVD e un Blu-ray, in modo che la gente potrà vederlo e trarne un'ispirazione spirituale."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/2/2013, 02:40

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/9/2012, 22:13

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
¿käämös½
view post Posted on 12/9/2012, 22:34

Grazie Ice!
Sono davvero davvero curiosa (:

Darkrose90
view post Posted on 14/9/2012, 16:28

Woooow sono curiosa di vederlo *_*
Grazie Ice!!

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 00:45

Group:

Prego !! Sul Blog del film hanno aggiunto una canzone contenuta nella colonna sonora di "Walker": "After The Sun" di Tanya Wells.
E un paio di foto: 1, 2.

Ma soprattutto c'è un Post di oggi sull'anteprima di "Walker" il 23.9.2012.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Walker premiered yesterday in Helsinki International FF! Great! We got to enjoy the presence of our Walker-team and about 60 guests! I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks to all you, it's great to share this with all of you!"
"Walker ha debuttato ieri all'International FF di Helsinki! Grande! Abbiamo avuto modo di apprezzare la presenza del nostro Walker-team e di circa 60 ospiti! Ne ho apprezzato ogni istante. Grazie a tutti voi, è fantastico condividere questo con tutti voi!"

Congratulazioni! clapping clap clapping E' Bravissimo. :up:

La mattina il video dei The Rasmus (Post) e la sera la Premiere del suo film, a Eero pensavo Domenica. :bacio:
Chissà come ha fatto, o se era necessaria la sua presenza nel video per "Mysteria"; in genere le riprese si dilungano sempre fino a tarda ora.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 01:10

Group:

Il Blog di Facebook dell'Helsinki International Film Festival. Ci sono delle Foto, Eero non c'è.

Un vecchio articolo (11.9.2012) con un'intervista a Eero. (ENG, ITA)
CITAZIONE
Interview with "Walker" director Eero Heinonen

A young man travels in Nepal, seeking themselves - or perhaps he was "just walking" as the main character finds himself in the movie. Through amazing landscapes described in the story of the journey is folded mostly alone, but there are also a few along a major confrontation.

"At first the idea of this film came in early 2011, when I read the book Tero Tähtinen The sun sets in Alexandria. The book has a number of points that describe the bliss of walking. It was a touching," The Rasmus, the band's bassist and Walker, a short film director Eero Heinonen says. In the same spring, he wrote the first version of the manuscript together with Tuomas Kaila. Filming was carried out in Nepal and India in early 2012. The idea was to combine documentary and drama film means.

For many westerners trip to Asia is first and foremost a spiritual journey.
"If you do not stare at things all the time, which keeps us on the move and in a hurry, it is easier to give time to their own problem and the knot in place. It does not have to happen ends of the earth, but it is perhaps easier to question my presence and my doings, when you look at them from a distance," Heinonen believes.

According to the director the most important thing is meaningless state of the human mind, and not for the need to travel anywhere. Once made him impressed that in Asia, people seem to still believe in something.

"We rely on technology and always cold logic. It is the time to dry the long run. It feels good to be somewhere where Google's Trip Planner can not advise anything."

The Rasmus-band rose to fame Heinonen is also a self sought to rid the rush.
"I try every now and then, I can sit on the lawn quarter of an hour without any inspiration, just listen to the environment and to do nothing. If it succeeds, and it still enjoys, dealing with the core of life. The experience that a person is connected with the infinite, it is nourishing effect."
He believes that more and more people learn to appreciate being a counterweight to the growing of haste and pressure. "Or, we eat all the above anti-depressant."

Male journey still ahead, from the mountains of the city. Although the scenery change in the film, it also points out Heinonen described by a peaceful moment on the lawn. Walker says when traveling, but also place a stop. Curious observation of the environment combined with listening to one's self.

Walker presented as part of the dance of life, a short film from the display.

Eero Heinonen R & A recommendations:
War Witch
"The extreme situation sounds interesting; war is always a great injustice. In addition, the film is an exotic milieu."

Neil Young Journeys
"For other musicians, or sufferers trips are always interesting."

Work Hard - Play Hard
"Is the modern world - work, money and ultramodernius - desirable? Do we have any other choices, guiding precepts?"
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/9/2012, 01:46

Group:

Tra i post dei fan sul Blog di "Walker" c'era anche un commento di Nina sul film; lo ha descritto un po', ci sono dei bei panorami.
CITAZIONE
"The movie was great! I was positively surprised =) Landscapes was really great and otherwise a really great movie! Eero luck! ♥ See you in Turku, Finland in a few weeks! =)"

~~*~~

Su Google oggi ho trovato un articolo del sito finlandese Iltalehti del 26.9.2012 in cui parlano del lavoro di Eero sul Documentario per Chisu. (Pic, ENG, ITA)
CITAZIONE
Chisu finally reveal the secrets of their lives!
In November, starting with a three-part documentary about superstar Chisun life.
Chisu document speaks openly of his life.

(Chisu
Christel Sundberg is a Helsinki woman who worked in the clothing trade dreaming of a career in music. In 2005, she began working on her own material, and in 2008 released his first album Alcove with each song he himself has composed, written, arranged, produced and mixed.
In 2009, the publication of the second solo album and free, and in 2011 when illuminated. Chisun has sold over 170 000 copies, and he has won a total of 10 Emma awards, including the first Finnish woman to producer Emma.)

In 2008, The Rasmus bassist Eero Heinonen met with the first steps in the music business, or host Christel Sundberg Chisun. The woman was so captivating and luminous, that Heinonen decided to start record the artist's life on film and compile the document. The end result was AVAlla seen three-part documentary Chisu - You can see the eyes of the monitoring of Chisun life for nearly four years.

Intimate moments
The document includes intimate moments gigs, pallets from behind, recording studios, tour bus, Chisun from home and my office. Chisu openly thoughts of making music, shoots opinions of critics and the wonders of music for humans.
"It is wonderful to see the document in close. I've been in the last few years a lot of really gone, and I have not got as family meetings," Chisu laugh.

Director says that Lifehouse speaks openly of his life really.
"She is admirably open and honest person. It's been beautiful to see how the girl child will become conscious adult woman," Heinonen says.

In November AVAlla presented in a three-part documentary in which a person is drawn images Chisusta superstar. This documentary series Lifehouse - You can see the eyes begin AVAlla on Tuesday, 13.11. at 21
~~~

E Iltasanomat; ci sono scritte le stesse cose. (ENG, ITA)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 27/9/2012, 09:05

Web  Top
Darkrose90
view post Posted on 28/9/2012, 22:16

E' complimenti a Eero *-* speriamo di vederlo pure qua il suo film *-* le foto sono bellissime
Grazie Ice!!

view post Posted on 1/2/2013, 01:18

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog "Walker-The Movie." gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hello! happy new year!
we are trying to get into Trento film festival in Italy. Your positive attention towards this will be appreciated!
DocPoint 2013 festival in Helsinki was beautiful!"

"Ciao! Felice Anno Nuovo!
Stiamo cercando di far parte del Trento film festival in Italia. La vostra positiva attenzione verso questo sarà apprezzata!
Il DocPoint 2013 festival a Helsinki è stato bello!"

Il Link del sito del festival. Su Facebook. Si svolge dal 25 Aprile a l'8 Maggio.
---

E un'intervista in cui Eero parla del suo film.

(Pic)

The Rasmus : the energy of freedom

'I need a flame I need a spark - do not be afraid to open my heart' - so sings 'The Rasmus' in the song 'Fff-falling'. Their music fills the world rock scene of youthful energy and unrestrained freedom.
History of the Finnish rock band The Rasmus began when participants were in school. Then the boys sang songs Nirvana and Metallica. Way of playing in the yard to the recording studio was brief - success had been their first single, made at the Finnish radio. Since then, it took 18 years. On account of The Rasmus - eight gold and five platinum awards.
Creativity The Rasmus - a tandem drive and freedom. A source of inspiration and philosophy of life we told bassist Eero Heinonen.
With rock musician spoke Asya Shkuro.

I: "Any direction has philosophical implications. How do you see the philosophy of rock music?"
"I think the purpose of rock music - to free us from our limitations and freely express feelings and impulses of the soul. So often rock described as fierce singing and dancing to the music. We are trying to achieve this high sense in songs Rasmus."

I: "Your work is not limited to Rasmus - you have your own group Hay and Stone. In past interviews, you told me that it was created to perform the songs that never execute Rasmus."
"Yes, I recorded the song with the band Hay & stone. It was my song, written specifically for my voice or my style. Style Rasmus is very specific, and sometimes my songs are not suitable for this style is one hundred percent."

I: "You make a film about people traveling in the Himalayas. Tell us about the idea of this movie."

I: "What inspires you?"
"For many years I meditate on how Sahaja Yoga. I became interested in it when my friend from music school invited me to meditate with him. I experienced a very good experience that opened my heart. Since then I have been practicing it."

I: "How meditation changes the perception of music?"
"Meditation helps me to understand the important aspects of music. It provides an understanding of what vibration emits music. Playing an instrument or singing makes the body vibrate, your chakras begin to vibrate. Meditation is good for understanding the level of fine music."
~~~

CITAZIONE
I: "Hai realizzato un film che parla di persone che viaggiano verso l'Himalaya. Raccontaci dell'idea di questo film."
"In inverno - a Gennaio e Febbraio - abbiamo girato un film che si chiama 'The Wanderer' (Walker). Le riprese si sono svolte in India e Nepal. Il film dura 32 minuti. E' la storia di un uomo che cerca di comprendere se stesso. Di tanto in tanto incontra gente che influenza la direzione del suo cammino, e riflette sulla correttezza delle strade intraprese.
Ne farò un DVD e un Blu-ray, in modo che la gente potrà vederlo e trarne un'ispirazione spirituale."

E' un po' corto; magari perché è la prima esperienza, o gli piacciono questo tipo di film. :pensa: (Link)
C'è anche lui nel film; forse questo spiega perché è così breve, era destinato alla TV. Dal 3° Post, la Soundi.
CITAZIONE
"I work in the project as director and producer, but I sometimes appear also in front of the camera. In the main role, there is again my friend Leo Honkonen. 'Walker' is made for television, but presentation in the cinema is not impossible either."
"Lavoro nel progetto come regista e produttore, ma a volte compaio anche di fronte alla telecamera. Nel ruolo principale, c'è di nuovo il mio amico Leo Honkonen. 'Walker' è stato realizzato per la televisione, ma anche una presentazione al cinema non è impossibile."

(Pic) _ (Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/2/2013, 02:36

Web  Top
¿käämös½
view post Posted on 1/2/2013, 18:16

In Italia? Sarebbe fantastico! *-*
Grazie Ice :inchino:

view post Posted on 3/2/2013, 09:55

Forum King

Group:

Ho avuto la fortuna di vedere una parte del film, é veramente bellissimo, le montagne e la natura e poi anche la gente del luogho, affascinante

Web  Top
130 replies since 12/9/2012, 22:01   3459 views