The Rasmus - Italian Community

Eero Heinonen Press Conf about his film "Walker" - 4.3.2013, Pics & Videos added

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 11:14

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Un Video con la conferenza stampa e diversi articoli sulla presentazione e proiezione di oggi del film di Eero, "Walker". (un altro qui)
Cronica - El Universal - CloseupMexico - FICG.mx.

Un bel Video con immagini del film di Eero "Walker" più un assaggio della sua esibizione acustica al festival FICG di Guadalajara. Su Youtube.

~~*~~

Gli ultimi post dal Blog "Walker-The Movie".
CITAZIONE
Post. "Here we go Guadalajara! I am already enjoying this festival. There was a nice opening party yesterday and tons of great people. Now I just have to practice several songs that i can play for 'Walker' screening event on Tuesday.."
"Ci siamo Guadalajara! Mi sto già godendo questo festival. C'è stata una bella festa di apertura ieri e tonnellate di grandi persone. Ora non mi resta che provare diverse canzoni che posso suonare per l'evento di proiezione di 'Walker' Martedì.."
Post. "'Walker' will be screened in guadalajara Foro Expo, on 5th march at 20:00. After that i'll play an acoustic concert with couple of songs.. Quite excited!"
"'Walker' sarà proiettato al Foro Expo a Gadalajara, il 5 Marzo alle 20:00. Dopo suonerò un concerto acustico con un paio di canzoni.. Sono piuttosto eccitato!"
Post. "'Walker' screening went well! We had an attendance of about 200 people. And concert after that went pretty ok, too. Although I was a bit nervous but enjoyed it thoroughly. Today a music session with down syndrome children."
"La proiezione di 'Walker' è andata bene! Abbiamo avuto la partecipazione di circa 200 persone. Ed anche il concerto dopo è andato piuttosto bene. Anche se ero un po' nervoso, ma mi sono divertito molto. Oggi una sessione di musica con i bambini con sindrome di Down."
~~~

L'articolo di "Informador" sull'esibizione acustica. Una foto QUI. (Pic, Pic)
Altre foto da Flickr: Film, Film, Film. Link: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Pic, Pic, Pic. Un altro Link.
Altro Link dal sito del festival con la setlist.

Video da youtube: Forever Young.
Guantanamera, Besame Mucho, Forever Young, All You Need Is Love, Creep, Man In The Mirror, Say It Ain't So dei Weezer, e una Canzone del Nepal. Il Soundcheck.

Altre foto: Sopitas-Pic, FinVodka-Pic, 2, 3, 4, 5. Mural-Pic, ElNorte-Pic.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/3/2013, 16:42

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 11:18

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

L'articolo del sito messicano "Cronica" del 5.3.2013. Dice che "Walker" parteciperà al festival in Italia! (ENG, ITA)
(Il suo vecchio Post. Il Link del festival, su Facebook, Twitter.)

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Bassist of The Rasmus debuts in film

The bassist of the Finnish band The Rasmus, Eero Heinonen, Walker yesterday presented his short film, which is part of the section are Film International Film Festival in Guadalajara, and it symbolizes the first approach to cinema musician.
"I love art, I thought the film for making a story that could translate into a book in the beginning, it was about finding a dream through the experience of walking through the mountains and the sensations are crossed."
"I do not know if I really had an inspiration, but I felt inclined to do so by experience how to feel the loneliness in the midst of nothing,"
he said in an interview with Chronicle, Heinonen.

The musician, who is also the lead singer of the rock band Hay & Stone, first presented his short film at the International Film Festival of Helsinki (HIFF), city where he was born, and Guadalajara became the second festival in which projects.
"I am very excited about the film, I was very excited when I saw her, I have seen other films that have a great photograph and history, perhaps never see again, it is important to make these kinds of events because that we have the opportunity to show what we do, it is also special because my country is one of the guests and the reception I find it interesting that the films have had," he said.

The film reveals the story of Tero, a young Finn who travels to explore the Himalayas in Nepal. In the film, Heinonen merges fiction with documentary, in order to experience what most attracted him to the cinema.

"I had a moment of creativity and went to the movies, right now I feel a little strange because it's my first film, I do not know how good, but at least I had a good reception from the organizers. Now I'm waiting for the review," he said.

After participating in the contest of the capital Guadalajara, the film will be part of the programming of the festivals in Italy, Switzerland and Tibet.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/3/2013, 12:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 11:22

Group:

band

L'articolo del sito messicano "El Universal" del 4.3.2013. (ENG, ITA)

CITAZIONE
Bassist of The Rasmus debuts as director

Eero Heinonen presented in his short film Festival of Guadalajara, 'Walker'.
Eero Heinonen, bassist of the Finnish rock band The Rasmus alternative, debuts as a director with the short film Walker, which was presented this afternoon as part of the International Film Festival in Guadalajara.

"I came here because it turns out that we have been very successful in Mexico and a friend told me was to be a festival here, said why not commanded it and thought it was a good choice," said the musician in a meeting with the press.
Walker, made last year, continues to Tero, a young Finn who begins a journey through Asia and in India, he meets a girl who ends up western change the course of the adventure.
"I think both characters have something of me," recalls Heinonen.

Tomorrow bassist will perform a concert alone without the rest of the band, which he says generates nerves.
"It is a sound and feel nervous because it will be the first time you play alone, having made a film not so much, because ultimately itself is the feeling that you could do more, but it is finished," he says.

The Rasmus, interpreters of "In The Shadows" and "No fear" and enlists her bags to appear as a group in April: 19 in Guadalajara and one day later in Mexico City.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/3/2013, 12:39

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 11:24

Group:

band

L'articolo del sito messicano "CloseUpMexico" del 4.3.2013. (ENG, ITA)

CITAZIONE
A Taste of The Rasmus, in FICG28

The first time Eero Heinonen, Finnish bassist Rasmus (@ rasmusofficial), took a camera, fascinated him, then began to witness the creation of an album of the band and realized that he was fascinated by the magic.
Now has decided to become a filmmaker and presented in the International Film Festival in Guadalajara (@ ficgoficial) Walker his short film, produced in 2012.

It's about a young Finn who made a trip to Asia and at some point, Western meets a girl, so the whole trip is unchanged. The invitation came from some friends who encouraged him to enroll him, to see if it was selected. And he did.
"I really learned to operate the camera and I did several scenes and of course, school students, other. It was hard, because I already had in mind the images of what I wanted and did so, music is my first love, but I love the movies," says Heinonen.

Walker is on display as part of the section are of cinema, where a group of musicians chose films that have marked. The rocker considered Ghandi, My Neighbor Totoro and The Wrestler.

"It all started when my father gave me a camera," he recalls.

Heinonen offered on Tuesday March 5 a recital accompanied only by his low, that makes you nervous, since it is the first time you do it.
Next month the Perla Tapatia again, but now with the rest of The Rasmus, presented in these lands and Mexico City.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/3/2013, 12:37

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 11:27

Group:

band

Una Foto dalla festa di presentazione. Altre QUI e QUI.

(Pic)

(Pic) _ (Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/3/2013, 11:49

Web  Top
~*Pooky*~
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 11:29

band

L'articolo del sito messicano "Mural" del 5.3.2013; il Link.

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Eero Heinonen prefers walking light

Guadalajara, Mexico (March 5, 2013.) - Life is just walking.
That is the philosophy of Eero Heinonen, bassist of The Rasmus, plasma in his first short film, Walker, while exposing the beauty of a peculiar form.
In one of the key scenes of this short, the protagonist reflects on his being and his journey through life, something that its creator said he identified, because like to travel light, live your mind in the best way, is considered a avid curious and always looking for something to surprise you.
"It's amazing how a simple line can give pause to anyone, I feel many things, in a way I look at it (the protagonist), because you just want to find peace," said Heinonen, during the presentation of his short the framework of the International Film Festival in Guadalajara.
"In a way we are all witnesses of what happens in this life, I could simplify my philosophy or my reflection before this in one answer, but I know that we are in this world the way, just to walk."

Although his fame is due to the international success with the rock band The Rasmus, young 33, enters the film with the best of expectations and hopes that this is the beginning of a long journey through the seventh art.
It all started when he took his father's video camera and started filming everything that happened during the recording of their albums, eventually became an unwitting documentary that made him think about a more formal project that it commit to celluloid their feelings.
Now that is materialized something inside, confessed to feeling more fear to show a little of what is through a visual, you stand in front of thousands of people on stage.
"I feel nervous every time I show this film, because it's a part of me, and every time I see him I become more demanding of myself, but I know I have to let go and move on to the next," he said.

His curatorial
Their presence in 28 of FICG edition also includes a curator in the Film section are parallel to the Festival and a free musical performance as a soloist in the Forum of the Expo Guadalajara.
His curatorship has five Finnish singer's favorite movies like My Neighbor Totoro and Princess Mononoke, Hayao Miyazaki, The Wrestler, Darren Aronofsky, Do not kill, of Krzysztof Kieslowski, and Gandhi, Richard Attenborough.
"Most films are found at home and I would like to see on a big screen. Especially those of Hayao Miyazaki, I saw with my children, and I found them very moving, both children and adults."

In the medium term, Eero Heinonen plans to raise a second film project under the reflective nature that characterized his first job as a writer and director, but now aimed at the effects of sound on the human being, to how you can use music to benefit personal and health, beyond the recreational taste.
Only and acoustic
Eero Heinonen be presented tonight at the Guadalajara Expo Forum for a concert in acoustic solo, where he will play both personal issues as those belonging to The Rasmus. The appointment is at 20:00 pm and admission is free.
"Nobody with me and that makes me nervous, but mostly excitement to introduce here. Know that once you're on stage with my guitar in hand and I will be a good night."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/3/2013, 13:01

view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 11:30

Group:

band

L'articolo del sito messicano "El Norte" del 5.3.2013; il Link.

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Displays short his walk

Guadalajara, Mexico (March 5, 2013.) - Life is just walking.. that's the philosophy of Eero Heinonen, bassist of the band The Rasmus, which reflected in his first short film, Walker.
In one of the key scenes of this short, the protagonist reflects on his being and his journey through life, something that its creator said he identified, because like to travel light, live your mind in the best way, is considered a avid curious and always looking for something to surprise you.

"It's amazing how a simple line can give pause to anyone, I feel many things, in a way I look at it (the protagonist), because you just want to find peace," said Heinonen, yesterday during the presentation of his short under the International Film Festival in Guadalajara.
"In a way, we are all witnesses of what happens in this life. Could not simplify my philosophy or my reflection before this in one answer, but I know that we are in this world by the way, just to walk."

Although his fame is due to the international success with the rock band, the musician of 33 years enters the film with the best of expectations and hopes this is the start of a long trip to the cinema.
It all started when he took his father's video camera and started filming everything that happened during the recording of their albums, eventually became an unwitting documentary that made him think about a more formal project that it commit to celluloid their feelings.

Now that is materialized something inside, Heinonen confessed feel more fear to show a little of what is through a visual, you stand in front of thousands of people on stage.
"I feel nervous every time I show this film, because it's a part of me, and every time I see him I become more demanding of myself, but I know I have to let go and move on to the next," he said.

Their presence in 28 of FICG edition also includes a curator in the Film section are parallel to the Festival, and a free musical performance as a soloist in the Forum of the Expo Guadalajara.
His curatorship has five films: My Neighbor Totoro and Princess Mononoke, Hayao Miyazaki, The Wrestler, Darren Aronofsky, Do not kill, of Krzysztof Kieslowski, and Gandhi, Richard Attenborough.
"Most films are found at home and I would like to see on a big screen. Especially those of Hayao Miyazaki, I saw with my children, and I found them very moving," he said.

Heinonen plans to raise a second film project under the reflective nature that characterized his first job as a writer and director, but now aimed at sound effects in humans.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/3/2013, 13:27

Web  Top
Darkrose90
view post Posted on 5/3/2013, 18:48

Parteciperà pure al Trento film festival *-* evvai sono felice per Eero *-*
Grazie Ice!!

view post Posted on 6/3/2013, 11:21

Group:

Prego !! Un bel Video con immagini del film di Eero "Walker" più un assaggio della sua esibizione acustica al festival FICG di Guadalajara.
PS: è anche su Youtube.

Altri da youtube: Forever Young.
Guantanamera, Besame Mucho, Forever Young, All You Need Is Love, Creep, Man In The Mirror (il suo "I'm not going to dance" mi ricorda qualcosa.. Post, Video. Eero ha cercato invano di farle sedere, è diventato un concerto Rock.) , Say It Ain't So dei Weezer, e una Canzone del Nepal (Link) che non ho trovato. Un Video dal Soundcheck.

L'articolo di "Informador". Una foto QUI.
Altre foto da Flickr: Film, Film, Film. Link: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Pic, Pic, Pic. Un altro Link.

Un paio di commenti da Twitter: 200, The Rasmus.

E altri link e foto; sono diverse, poi sistemo.
Pic, Pic, Pic. Pic, Pic, Pics, Pics. Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic. Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Film, Sign. Pic, Pic, Pic, Sign, Pic, Pic.

Un Tweet con un video con dei saluti di Eero.
CITAZIONE
"THE RASMUS MANDA SALUDOS A COLD LEGACY, MIREN EL VIDEO: Link."

Un nuovo Post di Eero dal blog "Walker-The Movie".
CITAZIONE
Post. "'Walker' screening went well! We had an attendance of about 200 people. And concert after that went pretty ok, too. Although I was a bit nervous but enjoyed it thoroughly. Today a music session with down syndrome children."
"La proiezione di 'Walker' è andata bene! Abbiamo avuto la partecipazione di circa 200 persone. Ed anche il concerto dopo è andato piuttosto bene. Anche se ero un po' nervoso, ma mi sono divertito molto. Oggi una sessione di musica con i bambini con sindrome di Down."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/3/2013, 16:41

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/3/2013, 12:35

Group:

Aggiungo gli altri due articoli. Il Link dal sito del festival con la setlist.

CITAZIONE
A walk to the introspective melodies Eero Heinonen

The bassist of the Finnish band, The Rasmus, presented on Tuesday March 5, as part of the Film section FICG28 Son, his short film Walker. The film was screened at 20:00 pm in the courtyard of Expo Guadalajara, followed by an intimate acoustic concert.
Walker Tero tells the story of a Finnish guy who makes a journey through Asia and visit Nepal, made completely changes your worldview.

At the end of the film, the screen on which the film is cast down, revealing on stage Eero, who was sitting in position lotto flower, barefoot, with yellow pants and a black shirt with multicolored embroidery. Spectators approached the barrier that separated the artist, to give tokens of affection.
The Finn played 10 songs, from Nepali music, to Michael Jackson. After playing "Say It Is not So", American band Weezer, the musician asked the public to sit, to meditate with him, while his guitar arpeggio invited them to introspection.
Over a period of quiet, Eero asked all present to pose his right hand on his forehead and repeated the phrase with him, "forgive yourself, forgive others", while the chords of his guitar accompanied the ritual.

To close the concert acoustic, Eero Heinonen played the popular Mexican song, "Besame Mucho", and popular Cuban composition, "Guantanamera". With the song "Creep" by Radiohead, thanked the public for attending the screening of "Walker" and have joined at the musical evening.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/3/2013, 13:48

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/3/2013, 12:51

Group:

Altro post per l'articolo di "Informador". Una foto QUI. (Pic)

(Pic)
CITAZIONE
Eero Heinonen meditate puts his fans

Filmmaker and bassist of The Rasmus sang the Expo Forum after presenting his short film'' The Walker''
GUADALAJARA, JALISCO (05/MAR/2013.) - Eero Heinonen is a Finnish musician who plays bass in the famous band The Rasmus. He is also a director novel on Tuesday night, are under FICG Film, presented his first short film'' The Walker'', and offered a free concert.

While the screening began in the Expo Forum, the manager of one of the many fan club waiting Rasmus narrated on Facebook. Also uploaded photos of the artist, and the whirlwind tour that took her young admirers, from Mexico City to Guadalajara, just to hear his idol.
Heinonen made'' The Walker'' or'' The Wanderer'', inspired by Hindu meditation practicing for fifteen years. There Tero tells the story of a young Finn who seeks the meaning of happiness, on a walking trip through Nepal and the Himalayas.

The noise of buses Mariano Otero Avenue, no longer heard at all during the slow and contemplative scenes of the film. Still, the forum continued filling until about 200 people gathered.
Finally for the fans, the screen was removed and Eero Heinonen appeared with his guitar and sat on the floor with legs crossed. Girls between 18 and 25 then rushed to the edge of the stage while throwing sharp screams.

The fans were not too many, but enough to take visibility to those in the audience who chose to remain seated. Heinonen himself in English warned that this would not be a rock concert and it would be better if everyone returned to their seats. No one moved.
"Well, whatever you want," said the Finn resigned, and began chanting a mantra that accompanied with his guitar. Although perhaps a bit confused, again the fans screamed with power once the first issue.

Eero go again asked them to sit and they shouted again. He said he planned to give a concert and acoustic experimental, and they just screamed.
The musician gave a little and sang one of the successes of The Rasmus in acoustic version, same as all the girls chanted excited. In order to continue singing in a group, then a theme played Bob Dylan and All You Need Is Love, the Beatles, but no voices were heard in the audience.
Finally, Heinonen decided to return to his original idea and told his fans to sit and be quiet. He ordered them to extend the left palm on the leg, place the right hand over the heart, close your eyes and look inside.

Clearly more relaxed, Heinonen continued with the mantras and other covers, including personal anecdotes told and explained some things about Kundalini energy.
After half an hour, the fans could scream and ran back to form in a long line to get an autograph and picture taken with Eero.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/3/2013, 15:15

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/3/2013, 15:39

Advanced Fan

Group:

Cosa cosa?? parteciperà anche al trento film festival?? ** veramente?
grazie per le notizie Ice :D

Darkrose90
view post Posted on 6/3/2013, 19:00

Quante foto *-* i video me li guardo con calma xD
Grazie Ice!!

view post Posted on 8/3/2013, 16:48

Group:

Prego! (Ho trovato altri link, foto e video; more to come later.)

Un nuovo Post dal blog 'Walker-The Movie'.
CITAZIONE
Post. "'Walker' will take part in Onecloudfest spring edition!
We are excited! The Link."
"'Walker' parteciperà al Onecloudfest spring edition!
Siamo eccitati! Il Link."

Nel post c'è anche un commento.
CITAZIONE
"By the way, your votes in onecloudfest can be valuable!"
"A proposito, i vostri voti nel onecloudfest possono essere preziosi!"

Aggiungo il Tweet del FICG festival con le foto con i bambini down; è Adorabile. gif

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

E questo Video dal soundcheck, ne ha aggiunti diversi. (Link)
CITAZIONE
0:24. "Are you happy with the vocals?"

Che faccia che fa; :bacio: ha una Bellissima voce (Video). Solo vorrei sapere il testo della canzone nepalese/indiana/della meditazione, non riesco a trovarla.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/3/2013, 17:24

Advanced Fan

Group:

È una persona fantastica :), certo a volte puó sembrare assente e non considerarti xD ma da quello che ho visto io in pochi giorni e quello che continuo a vedere....posso solo dire che come lui c'è ne uno su un milione, davvero

26 replies since 5/3/2013, 11:14   444 views