The Rasmus - Italian Community

1st single of The Rasmus new album, "I'm A Mess", Release date: 5.3.2012, digitally. Video premiere on 5.3.2012 - Official Song at the European Athletics Championships 2012

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 10/2/2012, 00:21

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

'I'm A Mess' is the first single of The Rasmus new album "The Rasmus". It will be released digitally on 5.3.2012. Available on iTunes Here.
The Official video Here.
We could listen to it for the first time at the UMK Finals in Finland on 25th February 2012; the Video.

(the Thread of the event. Lauri's Post with the info)

CITAZIONE
"The Rasmus will be performing new single from the upcoming album for the first time at UMK on the 25th of Feb. Tickets available at lippupalvelu.fi."

band2wa.th (Pic) _ (Pic)

CITAZIONE
"The Rasmus returns - the new album, The Rasmus will be published 18.4.!
The first single from the upcoming album is called 'I'm A Mess'.
The Rasmus a song for the first time Saturday 25.2. New Music Competition, the finals on YLE TV2.
Radios are single's music in Mon 27.2. digitally and its publication in the 5.3."

~~~ (Thread)

CITAZIONE
"Vote for 'I'm A Mess'! On RadioRock.fi.
Rautaa=you like the song
Roskaa=you don't like the song."

Link. "Vote on NRJ.fi."
Link. "Hi Guys, Remember to vote!!! Push Tykkään!!! Thanks! On YleX.fi."

"Muista äänestää! Another chance to vote! On YleX.fi."

"Himoitse! On YleX.fi."
~~~

CITAZIONE
The first single 'I'm A Mess' from the new The Rasmus album has been selected as the official song for the European Athletics Championships. They will take place in Helsinki in Finland from 27th June to 1st July 2012. (a Link; the official Link of the event)

From The Rasmus Blog on Facebook and their Official Site.
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus provides the official competition song for European Athletics Championships 2012
"The Rasmus have been selected to provide the official Helsinki European Athletics Championships competition song. With over 3.5 million album sales worldwide, The Rasmus are considered one of Finland's best exports. The band will release their new album, self-titled “The Rasmus”, on 18.4.2012.
Check the video: on Youtube."

(Pic)

The Thread with more articles about this news.
~~~

~~*~~

A Post The Rasmus shared on their blog on Facebook on 23.1.2012 with an article in English about the UMK finals.
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus will perform at the final of the Contest for New Music (UMK) in Helsinki on the 25th of February
The UMK-final is broadcasted world-wide on yle.fi/umk
The Rasmus will end a long hiatus and open the Contest for New Music final at the Ice Hall in Helsinki on the 25th of February. The Rasmus is one of the most successful Finnish bands and has sold about 3,5 million records plus conquered the charts all over the world, including Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Japan. In the UMK-final, the group will play their new awaited single 'I'm A Mess'.
According to The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen, the new song brings to mind the reckless abandon of their album 'INTO'.
Anna Abreu will also perform and bring on the stage the largest number of dancers
seen in Finland in one performance.
Besides the six finalists, the Ice Hall show will feature Anna Abreu, The Rasmus, Paradise Oskar & Felix Zenger and Minna Tervamäki, Eun-Jin Ha and Linda Haakana from The Finnish National Ballet. "I really like work with unexpected people," says the internationally respected ballet star Minna Tervamäki.
The Contest for New Music will be hosted by Anne Lainto and Joona Kortesmäki. Tickets are sold at Lippupalvelu.fi.

UMK Hotel packets available by Sokos Hotels Myyntipalvelu, puh. +358- 20 1234 600
Sokoshotels.

~~*~~

On 9.2.2012 Lauri and Aki flew to Tokyo to shoot the video for 'I'm A Mess'.
CITAZIONE
Link. "L&A on the plane... ready To take off."

(Link)
~*~

Link. "Tokyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."
~~~

Some backstage pics from the videoshoot on this article (ENG); they are from Eero, our Super Talented bassist. :bacio: (Pic)

(Pic) _ (Pic)

(Pic) _ (Pic)

(Pic) _ (Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/3/2012, 09:32

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/2/2012, 00:35

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

The official lyrics for 'I'm A Mess' Here. Bigger cover Here.

I'm A Mess

I don't know who I am
Am I even human?
Every night I sell my soul
I forgot your birthday
And I'm dressed in rags
I shouldn't drink, I'll lose control
And I know

I'm a mess
But at least I know how
I can make you laugh like no one else
Such a mess
But at least I've always been myself
without no magic spell
Oh no

No one knows my secret
No one knows my heart
'cause it's always on the run
I don't know what I'm doing
I don't know where I'm going
And I don't even know where I come from
I confess

I'm a mess
But at least I know how
I can make you laugh like no one else
Oh such a mess
But at least I've always been myself
without no magic spell
Oh no

Say you'll stay
'cause it's more than just an ordinary day
Before you go
There is something that you need to let me know
Before you leave
However cruel your answer is
Be honest please
I'm waiting on my knees

Will you stand by me finally
The day when we grow old
Would you fall asleep right next to me
When my hands are cold

I'm a mess
But at least I know how
I can make you shine like no one else
Such a mess
And at least I've always been myself
without no magic spell
Oh no

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/3/2012, 02:21

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/2/2012, 00:56

Group:

22.2.2012 (FB, FB)

Link. "Meidän uusi biisi 'I'm a Mess' ekaa kertaa kuultavissa lauantaina!
The Rasmus livenä jäähallissa!
Liput Lippupalvelusta:
Our new song 'I'm a Mess' heard for the first time on Saturday!
The Rasmus live Ice Arena!
Tickets Lippupalvelu:
www.lippupalvelu.fi/event/Uuden-Mus...ippuja/HEJ2502A

Check out our new single at the UMK-final at the Helsinki Icehall!
At 2100 (+2 GMT) at www.yle.fi/osallistu/umk."

Another info about the video The Rasmus are shooting for 'I'm A Mess' on a Post a fan wrote on 17.2.2012.
CITAZIONE
CITAZIONE
"Hey guys!! how is going the shooting of 'I'm A Mess'???"
"Going well!"
"That's great guys!! I can't wait!! ♥"

Two more: Greetings, Happy.

Link. "Video shoot crew."

(Pic)
~*~

Link. "Video shooting day#2."

Link. "Video shooting day#1."

(On their blog a fan shared a pic too)
CITAZIONE
15.02.12. @timomitimo "Setting up for The Rasmus @ Tokyo - Pic."

(Pic)
~*~

Twitter, Link. "I run a Creative studio Musuta Ltd. between Tokyo and Helsinki and am a hasbeen Rock star."
~~~

Link. "We heard there was an earthquake here in Tokyo, and we didn't even wake up...so don't worry!"

Link. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Link.

~~*~~

Link, "21_21" -- Link -- Link, "Roppongi, Tokyo."

Link, "E&P in Tokyo metro" -- Link, "A" -- Link, "Guten Appetit!", "Enjoy your meal!"

Link, Link. "Japanese breakfast."

~~*~~

Link. "L&A on the plane... ready To take off."

(Link) (Link)
~*~

Link. "Tokyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Info about 'I'm A Mess' on this Post from The Rasmus blog on Facebook I've added Here.
CITAZIONE
Link. "Mastering the album with Svante! Sounds great!"

CITAZIONE
A Link about Svante Forsbäck.
There is his name next to some songs of 'HellOfACollection': 'Swimming With The Kids', 'Well Well', 'Man In The Street'.
And it's also on the credits for 'New World', Lauri's solo album; the Link.

CITAZIONE
On The Rasmus Blog someone shared another one; there is a pic taken on 6.2.2012.

(Pic)

"Lauri and Aki from The Rasmus, almost done with the upcoming album."

More info from the interview 'Metrolive' (31.1.2012).
CITAZIONE
The exact release date for future disk Rasmus has not been beaten.
"It appears during the spring. The first song is going to brisk. It is not terribly restrained."

A Post The Rasmus shared on their Facebook on 23.1.2012 with a promo Video for the Finnish UMK Competition.
CITAZIONE
"New Music Competition, the finale of the opening number, The Rasmus."
"New Music Competition, the finale of the other performers are Anna Abreu, Paradise Oscar & Felix Zenger, a dancer, Minna Tervamäki, Ji-Eun Ha and Linda Hakan Finnish National Ballet, and, of course, UMK's six finalists.
UMK finals in Helsinki 02.25.2012 Ice Hall at 20. Doors open at 18:30. Buy your tickets now! www.lippupalvelu.fi."

From the interview at Yle Aamu TV made on 23.1.2012 that I've added Here.
CITAZIONE
Aki: "'I'm A Mess' is our first single and it's actually the last song that we made for this album. There was a really rough 2 minute demo of it but the feeling was so strong so we decided that we need to record this."

From the interview of the Finnish site Yle (20.1.2012) I've added Here.
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus new single sounds like a song on Eurovision Contest.
"We have a pretty big song. I just said, you do not, it sounds like the Eurovision Song Contest, will be guitars sing. It will be a great, big framework and a big atmosphere," Lauri smiles.
"Our song sounds more like the Eurovision Song Contest as many of the candidates. I went to listen to these candidates, there was a schlager songs, rock, and we will go there between Poprocki probably pretty well," Aki continues.

From a Google of the article by Yle from 16.1.2012.
CITAZIONE
"UMK's finale is seen YLE TV2 25.2. at 20, and since it is broadcast live worldwide on the Internet."

It's also written that 'I'm A Mess' is similar to INTO songs.
CITAZIONE
"The new song is reminiscent of 'INTO' the disk-Topped time," promises The Rasmus Lauri.

INTO is also quoted on the interview in English The Rasmus have added on their Blog on Facebook on 24.1.2012.
CITAZIONE
According to The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen, the new song brings to mind the reckless abandon of their album 'INTO'.

An old article shared on 8th December 2011.
CITAZIONE
"The Finnish final will be in Helsinki Ice Hall on 25 February 2012. This is the biggest venue for the national final for over 10 years and the show will be produced by Dynasty Helsinki, an agency also closely connected to The Rasmus, one of Finland's biggest musical exports in the recent years."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/2/2012, 04:24

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/2/2012, 23:02

Group:

band

Some new pics with Lauri and Aki from this Link, "The Rasmus UMK."

umk8

umk1.th (Pic) umk2k.th (Pic)

umk3.th (Pic) umk4.th (Pic)

umk5.th (Pic) umk6.th (Pic)

umk7.th (Pic) umk8.th (Pic)

umk9.th (Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/2/2012, 04:16

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/2/2012, 22:38

Group:

band

The English translation of the Finnish article Yle (16.1.2012). (by Google)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus-awaited new single, World Premiere of UMK's finale

The Rasmus gig back on court to return the long blades of the New Music Competition, the finals. Helsinki Ice Hall is seen on stage 25/02/2012 World Premiere of new single 'I'm a Mess'.

"The new song is reminiscent of Into the disk-Topped time," promises The Rasmus Lauri.

UMK of the final OT: C also occurs, bringing the platform ice stadium unprecedented show. The bill is seen as such. the largest number of dancers, which has never been one of Finland, during a presentation at the same time on the stage.

New Music Competition, the finale of the other performers are the Paradise Oscar & Felix Zenger, dancer Minna Tervamäki, Ji-Eun Ha and Petia Ilieva Finnish National Ballet.
"I love to collaborate with stakeholders to deal with sudden," says internationally acclaimed star dancer Minna Tervamäki.

UMK is also seen on the stage of the six finalists. During the evening, the audience vote for the winner of these, representing the Finnish held in May in the Eurovision Song Contest.
UMK's finale is seen YLE TV2 25.2. at 20, and since it is broadcast live worldwide on the Internet.

Buy tickets for New Music Competition, the finals on Lippupalvelu
~~~

~~*~~

From this Link in English.
CITAZIONE
New single, 'I'm A Mess'
Finland: The Rasmus to return to the stage at the Finnish final
Some more top names have been announced as special guests in the Finnish UMK (Contest for new music) final in February. The Rasmus, once one of Finland's biggest music exports, will break a long silence and world premiere their new single 'I'm A Mess' at the Helsinki Ice Hall event in February.
The Rasmus also run the agency called Dynasty, who is responsible for arranging the UMK live concert, so the band's participation was anticipated. The band has sold more than 3.5 million albums worldwide. Also preforming on the night are Anna Abreu, last year's Finnish Eurovision Song Contest entrant Paradise Oskar with Felix Zenger, and Minna Tervamäki, Eun-Ji Ha and Linda Haakana from the Finnish National Ballet.
The six UMK finalists will battle out to win the ticket for the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Baku in the concert on 25 February 2012. The program will be streamed online worldwide. The first in a series of programs leading to the final will air on YLE on 27 January.
Tickets for the UMK final are available Here.
Watch The Rasmus big hit In the shadows from 2003 below."
(Link)
~~~

~~*~~

Another link Here in English; more Here, Here and Here (ENG, ITA).

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/2/2012, 04:15

Web  Top
4 replies since 10/2/2012, 00:21   777 views