The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus new album is called "The Rasmus", Release date: 18.4.2012. Cover & Tracklist added - Snippets added !!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 23/2/2012, 21:25

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Finally some news about The Rasmus new album: it's called "The Rasmus" and will be released on 18th April 2012.

07.03.12. From this Post the cover, the tracklist and the Link by Recordshopx to buy it.
Snippets on this Site. Longer on Amazon.de and iTunes.

(Pic)

1. Stranger
2. I'm A Mess
3. It's Your Night
4. Save Me Once again
5. Someone's Gonna Light You Up
6. End Of The Story
7. You Don't See Me
8. Somewhere
9. Friends Don't Do Like That
10. Sky

~~*~~

30.03.12. "We will release three 'The Rasmus' album teasers via YouTube on coming Fridays at 4 pm. (our time) starting TODAY! On Youtube.
Next ones 6.4 & 13.4 at 4 pm! Enjoy!!!"

~~~

06.04.12. "Another clip from the upcoming album! This one is called 'Stranger'. Have a nice weekend! On Youtube."
~~~

13.04.12. "Check out 'The Rasmus' album teaser#3! On Youtube."
~~~

09.05.12. "We shot some footage from the studio, and from our video shooting trip in Japan. Hope you like the video! On Youtube."
~~~

10.04.12. "Greeting from The R - in Nosturi."
~~~

12.04.12. "Just got this one, YES!"

(Pic)
~*~

17.04.12. "Greetings from our new rehearsal room!" (Adorable, gif)

CITAZIONE
Post, Post. ORDER THE NEW "THE RASMUS" ALBUM!

The new Rasmus album simply entitled "The Rasmus" will be released around April 20th by Universal Music in several countries. However we wanted to make the album available to our fans also in the countries where you can't find it in stores or download from iTunes or Amazon. We teamed up with Pledge Music and made a campaign to pre-order or download the cd. You can order from Pledge and the cd's will be shipped directly to you from the UK at the same time as the Universal release.
This is a limited time campaign and we will NOT take orders or ship to the following countries:
Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Japan, Mexico and Central and South America.
In these countries the album is distributed by Universal Music. Please ask your local record store or download services.
Go to the Pledge Music website at www.pledgemusic.com/projects/therasmus for further details and orders.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE!"

~~~

CITAZIONE
27.04.12. "The Rasmus" is available on Spotify with one extra track you won't hear anywhere else. Check it out!
http://open.spotify.com/album/4bq4FZttZXQcC4oEsEQ6d4."
(Youtube, Post)
~~~

CITAZIONE
11.04.12. "Hi to all! We are starting the countdown to the release of 'The Rasmus' and you will get the chance to hear sneak peak previews of the album here on our Facebook page. Here's the first one for 'Stranger'. Enjoy and do let us know what you think about the track!
Listen the new track 'Stranger' Here!"

It's Your Night, Save Me Once Again, Someone's Gonna Light You Up, End Of The Story, You Don't See Me, Somewhere, Friends Don't Do Like That, Sky.

~~*~~

Lyrics: 'Stranger', 'Friends Don't Do Like That', 'Sky', 'End Of The Story', 'It's Your Night'.
Lyrics: 'Save Me Once Again', 'You Don't See Me', 'Somewhere', 'Someone's Gonna Light You Up'.

(Pic) _ (Pic)

~~*~~

A new Picture from the band and from the 'Universal Music Finland' Blog. There is also a short Video with some greetings from the band. On youtube Here and Here.

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 10/5/2012, 02:31

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/2/2012, 21:27

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

More articles from the Finnish press; they basically say the same of the one at the bottom of this post, just the pictures are different. tn_268

Soundi: ENG

~~~~

Iltalehti: ENG

(Pic)
~~~~

Radiocity: ENG

(Pic)
~~~~

Metrolive: ENG

(Pic)
~~~~

Karjalainen: ENG

(Pic)
~~~~

MTV3-ENG // Iskelma-ENG // Rytmi-ENG // Rumba-ENG // Dome-ENG // Lime24-ENG // Plaza-ENG // Pohjalainen-ENG // NRJ-ENG.

~~~~

An article by the 'Universal Music Finland', added on The Rasmus Blog on Facebook and the Dynasty Helsinki Blog too; more Tour dates in Finland in October.
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus returns - the new album, The Rasmus will be published 18.4.!
The first single from the upcoming album is called 'I'm A Mess'.
The Rasmus a song for the first time Saturday 25.2. New Music Competition, the finals on YLE TV2.
Radios are single's music in Mon 27.2. digitally and its publication in the 5.3.

The new album will be released through Universal Music. The company's Managing Director Jarkko Nordlund commented on this collaboration.
"We are tremendously excited to start working as a major Finnish and international at the same time with the band! The Rasmus is a stunning example of the Finnish music is also in the world. The interest in the future material to be huge - and the album is great!"

A four-year recording break in 2008 published 'Black Roses' album since The Rasmus have been members of a good time to focus on each of your own projects. At the same time go back into The Rasmus beside has grown quite a bit.
"We are very keen to publish discs more often, so it was about time to move the gaze of the new The Rasmus-song writing and publishing," says Lauri Ylönen, adding that would not have any patience to wait for the band gets attacked while the new material.

The Rasmus have been sold to date more than 3.5 million albums worldwide. It is a huge number of any meter. In addition, for example, 'In The Shadows' singles have sold over a million songs. Over the years of record sales for the band, however, are greater motivator than something that should surpass the teeth irvessä. This can be seen in the forthcoming "The Rasmus' album and the name of the process.

"Let the name of the album 'The Rasmus', because we have been doing it all themselves. To off himself. If the last album was a legendary high-producer Desmond Child with, this time we wanted to experiment with how to carry their own siipemme. The process also started without any knowledge as to who should publish the plate. We spent two months last summer, making the composition work every day, and when you were ten good songs together, we played a long-standing friend, producer Martin Hansen, and we traveled to Sweden recordings," Lauri says.

Back for more The Rasmus album produced by Martin Hansen's studio is clearly a natural choice: The Rasmus Hansen and co-operation always goes back to the 2001 Into the album that is really the whole, The Rasmus, an international success story began.
"Making the album has never been this quick, easy, stress free and enjoyable! We also found some fun while making music that took pretty much the same feeling, what was all the band's early days. It felt fresh, but also in the same absurd," Ylönen smiles.

The band for the album release of the gigs. The band will close in May or live gigs in Europe and Finland, the tour has been confirmed for October.

"I did not wait to the fact that we consider a new set list. Also, it's really cool that now is a choice of eight songs from the album," Ylönen sums it up.

THE RASMUS - May 2012
7.5. SWEDEN: STOCKHOLM Gota Källaren
9.5. GERMANY: HAMBURG GRUNSPAN
10.5. GERMANY: BERLIN COLUMBIA CLUB
11.5. POLAND: WARSAW STODOLA
13.5. AUSTRIA: VIENNA ARENA
14.5. GERMANY: Munich Backstage WERK
15.5. SWITZERLAND: ZURICH ABART
16.5. ITALY: MILAN Magazzini GENERALE
18.5. GERMANY: Cologne COLUMBIA CLUB
19.5. FRANCE: PARIS LA MAROQUINERIE
21.5. ENGLAND: LONDON O2 Academy Islington

THE RASMUS - 2012 FINLAND
10.10 Turku, Logomo, tickets: lippu.fi (29 € + shipping and Chance)
11.10 in Mikkeli, Michael, tickets: lippupalvelu.fi and Michael's ticket (29 € + shipping and Chance)
12.10 Lahti Sibelius Hall, Tickets: lippupalvelu.fi and Sibelius Hall box office (29 € + shipping and Chance)
13.10 in Tampere, Tampere Hall, Tickets: lippu.fi and Tampere Hall Ticket Office (29 € + shipping and Chance)
14.10 Kuopio Music Centre, tickets: lippu.fi and Music Center box office (29 € + shipping and Chance)
19.10 Helsinki, Tavastia, tickets: tiketti.fi (Pre-25 € + shipping cost Chance / The door 28 €)
20.10 Helsinki, Tavastia tickets: tiketti.fi (Pre-25 € + shipping cost Chance / The door 28 €)
Ticket sales begin on Mon 05/03/2012 at 09:00
www.therasmus.com

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Yes, we're building a new web page and it will be ready soon..."

www.TheRasmus.com
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 10/5/2012, 01:01

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/2/2012, 21:30

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/8/2012, 15:35

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
3 replies since 23/2/2012, 21:25   413 views