The Rasmus - Italian Community

New World Special Edition, Release: 30.11.2011. Album tracks + 8 album Remixes. First Single: 'What Are You Waiting For?' Snippets added

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/10/2011, 23:32

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Lauri's first solo album 'New World' (Thread) will be released on 30.11.2011 also as a 'Special Edition'; it contains 8 more tracks, they are Remixes of the album tracks.
Confirmed both from Lauri's Site and blog on Facebook. gif

stuffkr

CITAZIONE
"Check out the new stuff!"
Special Edition Release & New Single!
"Lauri will release a double CD Special Edition version of his album 'New World' this November.
Included in the release besides the 'New World' album is a remix CD, which will contain 8 remixes.
Read the whole article here (in finnish): Link.
The first single from the upcoming Special Edition remix album is a remix of the song 'What Are you Waiting For?' made by Allen Morgan.
Listen to the remix here: Link.
Get your copy of the Special Edition album here: Link."

~~~

The translation of this article by Google.
CITAZIONE
Lauri publishes a new edition of the album 'New World'
"Lauri in March published 'New World', the debut album as a solo artist that was an instant number two on release week of the official Finnish album chart. (Thread)
Disk first single, 'Heavy' was Finland's second-most played radio song and second single 'In The City' rose Airplay at #six.
Lauri has also promoassa debyyttalbumiaan mm. Germany, Switzerland and Poland, where the last-mentioned country, he appeared in 60.000 people. 'Heavy' song was also Poland's second play radio piece.
Emma-Gala-concert of Child Life and American Idol in history, Lauri publishes 'New World-Special Edition', the double album version on 30.11, which includes the New World album tracks, and eight remix album tracks.
Remix songs has been responsible for such. Allen Morgan, who has worked with Nine Inch Nails, Christina Aguilera, U2, Faith Hill, Limp Bizkit, R. Kelly. Also the Finnish DJs Alex Kunnari and DJ Orkidea have done remixes of the album.
First single from 'New World-Special Edition' is an Allen Morgan remix of 'What Are You Waiting For?' song."

~~~

(The previous info from GhostOfLove.wordpress.com, Kiitos. :up:)
CITAZIONE
"Radio NRJ Finland published an article on Lauri winning the Best Finnish Act category at MTV EMA 2011 (Post, Thread). They also made a mention on Lauri releasing a special double-CD edition of 'New World', which will also contain besides the original songs, a disc with 8 remixed versions on the original album. The release date of the special edition is 30.11.2011. More information about the tracklisting can be found on the site of EMI, Here. Can be ordered from RecordShopX, they ship worldwide.
Remix by Allan Morgan Studio of 'What Are You Waiting For?' can already be listened Here."

From the NRJ article. (the translation in full is Here)
"To the 'New World', a double album first single from the Allen Morgan remixaama 'What Are You Waiting For?'."

ulaurinewworldspecialed.th (Link) _ lauriwhatareyouwaitingf.th (Link)

Tracklist: CD1
Disco-nnect
Heavy
Have A Little Mercy
Hello
In The City
You Don't Remember My Name
Because Of You
What Are You Waiting For?
Got You On My Mind
New World

CD2
What Are You Waiting For? (Allen Morgan Remix)
In The City (Allen Morgan Remix)
Heavy (Video Violence Remix)
Disco-nnect (DJ Orkidea Remix)
Heavy (Alex Kunnari Remix)
In The City (Alex Kunnari Remix)
Disco-nnect (Ilkka Hämäläinen Remix)
Heavy (Heikki Liimatainen Remix)

~~*~~

Besides the remix version of 'What Are You Waiting For?' (Post, Link, Video) we have already heard some more.
# In The City (Allen Morgan Remix): Post, Video. (Thread)
# Heavy (Video Violence Remix): Post, Link, Post, Video.
# Heavy (Heikki Liimatainen Remix): Video.

4.11.11. On TheRasmusGermany (Kiitos!) they found a Link to listen to the other snippets of these remixes.
The release date is different: on 25.11.2011 in the previous one, on 18.11.2011 in this Link. You can already pre-order it. (To understand better, Google translator)

7.11.2011: From a Post on Allen Morgan's Blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"And it begins!"

releasese.th (Link)
~~~
The picture is of the Finnish iTunes, the Link.

On the Italian version there is the Special Edition of 'New World' and 'What Are You Waiting For?'; the Link.

italiaa.th (Link)

And the release dates: 4.11.2011 for 'What Are You Waiting For?'.
And 22.11.2011 for the Special Edition of 'New World'.

You can buy the Special Edition of 'New World' also on the Finnish site Recordshopx. The realease date of this site that ships worldwide: 30.11.2011.

16.11.2011 (FB, Site)

"Pre-order your copy today!"
PRE-ORDER THE NEW 2CD VERSION
Pre-order your copy of the new Special Edition here:
http://itunes.apple.com/fi/preorder/new-wo...d477313884?l=fi
Or here (worldwide shipping):
www.recordshopx.com/artist/lauri/new_world_special_edition

ulaurinewworldspecialed.th (Link)

23.11.2011 (FB)

"Get your special edition already on iTunes, go go go!
http://itunes.apple.com/fi/album/new-world...d476970168?l=fi."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/11/2011, 02:10

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/10/2011, 23:48

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

The release of 'New World-Special Edition' has been confirmed both on Lauri's Site and his blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"Check out the new stuff!"
Special Edition Release & New Single!
"Lauri will release a double CD special edition version of his album 'New World' this November.
Included in the release besides the 'New World' album is a remix CD, which will contain 8 remixes.
Read the whole article here (in finnish): Link.
The first single from the upcoming Special Edition remix album is a remix of the song 'What Are you Waiting For?' made by Allen Morgan.
Listen to the remix here: Link.
Get your copy of the Special Edition album here: Link."

On youtube there is a Video with a preview of another song from the 'Special Edition', 'Heavy (Heikki L Remix)'.

On Lauri's Blog on Facebook today they added a Post where there was a remix version of 'Heavy'.
A Video with this song; it's official, it was added on their Blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
Lauri - Heavy (Video Violence Remix). Orchestral vs Dubstep on tranquilizers, loving it!
A Video Violence Remix! 2011 Dynasti Helsinki / EMI Finland.

A Post from Allen Morgan's blog on Facebook.
CITAZIONE
"Just listened to the mastered version of Lauri Official's next track I did...WOW! Thank you to The Mastering Lab's Robert Hadley for a absolute home run!!! I can't wait for Lauri's fans worldwide to hear this one. #TheRasmus #LauriYlonen #newworld"

A Post from Allen Morgan's blog on Facebook about the new Version of 'In The City' we listened at the Elämä Lapselle concert on 14.9.2011. (Thread)
CITAZIONE
"Congrats to Lauri Official for the premiere of my version of "In The City" last week live on MTV!!! #TheRasmus #LauriYlonen #newworld."

A Post from Owe Lingvall's blog on Facebook with info about Lauri.
CITAZIONE
"Check out our website!! Cool news regarding Marlee Scott, Lauri, Kamelot, Pandora, Grendel and Meshuggah."
"Producer Allen Morgan is working on several tracks for The Rasmus singer Lauri."

My Post with more comments from Allen Morgan about The Rasmus/Lauri.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Congratulations to The Rasmus for winning 'MTV Fans' Best European Artist!!! Happy to be working with you Mr. Ylönen #TheRasmus."
Post. "Almost forgot how much I LOVE multiband distortion...I hope my Finnish client is ready for this #therasmus #lauri."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/10/2011, 01:12

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/10/2011, 22:14

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
2 replies since 27/10/2011, 23:32   407 views