The Rasmus - Italian Community

WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?

« Older   Newer »
HELLSINKI
view post Posted on 29/7/2006, 09:39

HI!!!! Where do you come from?? Are you all Italian???

...†Murste†...
view post Posted on 31/7/2006, 21:13

unfortunately i come from roncogno, a little country near trento..... it's a horrible country full of elderly!! is disgusting!!

-Voice-
view post Posted on 31/7/2006, 21:48

Ye!! I'm italian and I come from... well, it's an hour if you want to drive to me from Vicenza!! :riso:

...in this 4um we're all italian.. (mi sento idiota a scrivere in inglese... d'altra parte.. translate: I feel idiot to write in english because there are italian in every corner... wahhahahahah!! I'm crazy!!! xD)

+† Shade of Raven †+
view post Posted on 31/7/2006, 23:25

I'm Italian and I live in province of Brescia (a town in the north of Italy)...the village where I live is really small and "spooky"... :shifty: (spooky...this is my distorted opinion XD I like to depict my small village like that...even though at night it can be described that way... :ph34r: this is why I call it "City of the Dead" XD) yeah...there are few people walking in the streets and few cars...it's really quiet and maybe this aspect is not so bad after all...I hate too noisy places...but life is boring there...there's nothing interesting...So if I want to buy something particular, to go out for a walk or something else, I must take the bus and be driven to the city centre... (not so far away from my village...just about 3 or 4 km)

_°_†into†_°_=(+†+QuutamO+†+)=
view post Posted on 1/8/2006, 13:50

I'M A FUCKED ITALIAN!!MAHAHAHAHH!!!

oooooooooooook...

I'm italian, i live in St.Agnello[South Italy, Napoli](nice place...A little annoyng, but nice place...)

view post Posted on 1/8/2006, 17:56

Forum King

Group:

No, I'm English, I live on the border between lombardy and piedmont but originally I'm from Hongkong.....

Web  Top
-Voice-
view post Posted on 1/8/2006, 20:52

CITAZIONE (Fionn @ 1/8/2006, 18:56)
No, I'm English, I live on the border between lombardy and piedmont but originally I'm from Hongkong.....

Really?! :woot: ...I see you online on this forum for many years but I've never asked you.. Why are you english? Are your parents partly Italian and partly English? ..or Chinese?! Hongkong is in China, isn't it? *confusion*

:P

view post Posted on 4/8/2006, 18:13

Forum King

Group:

QUOTE (-Voice- @ 1/8/2006, 21:52)
QUOTE (Fionn @ 1/8/2006, 18:56)

Really?! :woot: ...I see you online on this forum for many years but I've never asked you.. Why are you english? Are your parents partly Italian and partly English? ..or Chinese?! Hongkong is in China, isn't it? *confusion*

:P

hehe! My parents are British/Irish only my heart is part Italian :wub:

Web  Top
HELLSINKI
view post Posted on 8/8/2006, 22:43

are somebody Spain here?

lellina90
view post Posted on 13/8/2006, 14:56

I'll live in turin....

9 replies since 29/7/2006, 09:39   171 views