The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus en vivo at Alfa 91.3 FM (MX) - 11.06.2020, In Italia: 02:30am del 12 Giugno

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/6/2020, 18:00

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

I The Rasmus si sono esibiti dal vivo in una diretta streaming del blog di Facebook messicano Alfa 91.3 FM. Il Video. gif
In Italia erano le 03:14 del mattino del 12 Giugno. birgits_tiredcoffee

Home-2-40 (Pic)
~~*~~

Il Video del live dall'account ufficiale del gruppo. Kiitos Paljon!
CITAZIONE
Video. "Recorded by Lauri Ylönen in Hawaii, May, for “Impulso Alfa en Casa”. Alfa 91.3 - The Best Radio Station in México. Audio mastered by Joshua. Thanks to César Rosas and the cool cats at Alfa! Stay home! Stay safe!"

_ Alfa-Radio-30 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Youtube. - Tw, Pic, Pic, 2020. Tw, Pic, Pic. - 18, 18, 18. - 2017. - 2016. "Lovely people."
CITAZIONE
Post. The Rasmus's Lauri Ylönen performs Live at home for Mexico's Alfa 91.3 FM.
Link. In a “live bedroom session” recorded in his home in Hawaii for Mexican radio station Alfa 91.3 and just uploaded to his band's official YouTube channel, The Rasmus vocalist treated fans to stripped-down, very affecting and remarkably gorgeous performances of three of The Rasmus's most iconic anthems.
Com. "Este vídeo me transmite mucha paz."

~~~

Dal loro Blog di Facebook. Il Video completo dal blog della radio, Lauri canta a -46:30.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Turn into Alfa 91.3 FM facebook on Thursday June 11 at 19:30 (local time in Mexico City)! @alfa913fm #impulsoalfaencasa."

_ The-Rasmus-34-20 (Pic, Pic) - Vi. "Don't miss it!" gif ..02:30 am in Italy. birgits_tiredcoffee Vi. "Cirip Cirip.. Aaargh!" Early morning bird, Vi, Pi.🌅 Pi-Pi-Pi.🐶 .Finland%20flag-XS-anim 6am.
~~~

CITAZIONE
*Lauri's Instagram Blog, Post.* "I found a perfect place to record my vocals today #privateteather #therasmus."

_ Lauri-04-26 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 19/6/2020, 23:38

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2020, 18:30

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

Un articolo del sito Purezine che racconta questa esibizione ad Alfa Radio.

The Rasmus's Lauri Ylönen performs Live at home for Mexico's Alfa 91.3 FM.

Mex-11-40 (Pic)
~~*~~

Like countless other bands and musicians across the planet at the moment, Finnish alt-rock legends Lauri Ylönen, Pauli Rantasalmi, Eero Heinonen and Aki Hakala, aka The Rasmus, have been forced to put touring and performing music together on hold due to the continuing COVID-19 crisis.
However, in lieu of playing live on stage, many artists have opted to showcase their music via livestreams and web performances to entertain and attempt to uplift fans and make people feel less alone during this infernal pandemic, and Lauri has just become one of the latest musicians to do this.

In a 'live bedroom session' recorded in his home in Hawaii for Mexican radio station Alfa 91.3 and just uploaded to his band's official YouTube channel, The Rasmus vocalist treated fans to stripped-down, very affecting and remarkably gorgeous performances of three of The Rasmus’s most iconic anthems, starting with an exceedingly stirring and beautifully sung rendition of 'Livin' In A World Without You' from the band's seventh studio album, 2008's Black Roses.

_ Home-02-40 (Pic)
~~~

Following his performance of 'Livin' In A World Without You', Lauri shared video clips of greetings for fans from Aki, Eero and Pauli that his three bandmates sent to him for the session.

_ Mex-01-25 (Pic) _ Mex-02-25 (Pic) _ Mex-03-25 (Pic) . Pauli's IG: Vid, Vid.
~~~

Then proceeded to deliver an extremely powerful performance of 'Sail Away' from the sixth Rasmus record, 2005's 'Hide From The Sun'.

_ Home-08-40 (Pic)
~~~

After playing 'Sail Away', Lauri paused to offer some inspiring words to help reassure viewers that we can overcome the coronavirus crisis, saying,
"We are having some really difficult times right now in the world, we are in this together, but I promise it's going to pass.
We just have to remember to keep safe, stay inside."

He then introduced the third and final song of the session by stating,
"This next song, the last song I'm going to play, reminds me of the situation that the world is in right now."
This prefaced an immensely impactful rendition of megahit 'In The Shadows' from The Rasmus's fifth full-length album, 2003's 'Dead Letters'.

_ Home-04-40 (Pic)
~~~

Lauri subsequently concluded the session by saying, "Stay home, stay safe, take care."

You can check out the full stunning session for yourself via the video from The Rasmus's official YouTube channel Here.

_ Home-13-40 (Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 19/6/2020, 22:30

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2020, 18:49

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/6/2020, 19:05

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/6/2020, 21:53

Group:

Il Video di questa esibizione ad Alfa Radio dall'account ufficiale del gruppo. Kiitos Paljon!flowers2
CITAZIONE
Video. "Recorded by Lauri Ylönen in Hawaii, May, for “Impulso Alfa en Casa”. Alfa 91.3 - The Best Radio Station in México. Audio mastered by Joshua. Thanks to César Rosas and the cool cats at Alfa! Stay home! Stay safe!"

_ Alfa-Radio-30 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Youtube. - Tw, Pic, Pic, 2020. Tw, Pic, Pic. - 18, 18, 18. - 2017. - 2016. "Lovely people."
CITAZIONE
Post. The Rasmus's Lauri Ylönen performs Live at home for Mexico's Alfa 91.3 FM.
Link. In a “live bedroom session” recorded in his home in Hawaii for Mexican radio station Alfa 91.3 and just uploaded to his band's official YouTube channel, The Rasmus vocalist treated fans to stripped-down, very affecting and remarkably gorgeous performances of three of The Rasmus's most iconic anthems.
Com. "Este vídeo me transmite mucha paz."

~~~
More of them, pretty please, Lauri ha una voce Meravigliosa. gif
CITAZIONE
Post, Video. "In The City of Orenburg #laurisweek #russia #orenburg #therasmus #darkmatterstour #inthecity."

_ City_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Vid, Vid) ♪ ♫ Com. "I love such news! More music videos!"😍🙏🎤🎸 "Pure tenderness, Amazing voice." ♪ ♫
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 19/6/2020, 23:10

Web  Top
4 replies since 9/6/2020, 18:00   158 views