The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus Interview at Star Gossip Mag (RO) - 2.8.2019, News about their new album N°10, Making Of.

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 19:15

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Una nuova Video intervista con Lauri ed Aki dal sito romeno Star Gossip Magazine il 27.7. Parlano del prossimo album (06:56), della settimana trascorsa in Spagna per iniziare a realizzarlo (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, 02:05, 07:22), del modo in cui Lauri scrive una canzone. (07:56) mf_bookread

Interv-85 (Pic, Vid, Vid) - Pic, Vid, Vid.

CITAZIONE
Vid. "We met and talked with the great guys from The Rasmus - remember their hits like In the shadows, No fear or Sail away, @ Creative Fest that took place last weekend in Bucharest (27.07). They also threw a great live concert proving that rock music still has its steady place in the industry."
Link. "We've all heard of The Rasmus. Those cool guys from Finland who beat us with hits like 'No fear', 'Sail away', 'Shot' or the legendary 'In The Shadows'.
Lauri, Aki, Pauli and Eero held a super concert last weekend, at Romexpo, during the Creative Fest - an event organized by Creart.
We met with Lauri and Aki and did a super exclusive video interview in which we talked about success, glorious moments, fans, rock music, and discovered some very open, very sociable and very empathetic people.
Long live The Rasmus!"

Maya Angelou. ♪ ♫ “Talent is like electricity. We don't understand electricity. We use it.” ♪ ♫ .. :rules:

Live-60 (Pic, Set, Pic)
~~*~~

CITAZIONE
Link. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Link. “See, you don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking.”
Link. “You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” - Vid, Pic. Vid, Vid, Pic.
Link. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”

Vid. "We rented a house, in Spain, on the mountains. It was only four of us, together, waking up in the morning, in this scary haunted house."

_ Scary (Pic)
~~~

Post. ♪ ♫ Ghost Of Love. ♪ ♫ - Pt, Pt, Vid. "'Ghost Of Love' sounds fantastic.. It's Amassssing!!" - ♪ ♫ The Ghost Of You. ♪ ♫ - Tw-Tw, Pt. "I like this song."

htehpi (Pic) _ 25sa16s-40 (Pic) _ (Gif, Post, Vid)
~~~

Post. Tw, Vid. "The music and art we make... it should be out there. That's why it's made." - Gerard Way

~~~

Back IT sul prossimo album: un Tweet con un articolo (a pagamento) del sito finlandese Turun Sanomat del 24 Luglio 2019.
CITAZIONE
Tw. "The Rasmus has been touring for 25 years and is heading to the studio in the fall - "This is kind of a lifetime job."
Link. The Rasmus has been touring for 25 years, and in the fall is heading to a studio - "This is a bit of a lifetime of work."
The Rasmus is often scattered these days. Lauri Ylönen lives in California, bassist Eero Heinonen in Australia. Drummer Aki Hakala and guitarist Pauli Rantasalmi live in Finland.
The Rasmus arrives in Turku directly from the Spanish sun. One week before Down by the Dock Festival, the band went to a mountain cabin to "spend time with the boys". So play rock, do...

_ e-A-DQRK-80 (Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/8/2019, 23:47

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 19:35

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 19:55

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 21:57

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 22:04

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 22:08

Group:

Web  Top
~*Pooky*~
view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 22:11

sp

view post Posted on 5/8/2019, 22:13

Group:

Web  Top
7 replies since 5/8/2019, 19:15   79 views