The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus Blog on Facebook - Part 9, Daily news from the Band. - Update: 16.7.2020

« Older   Newer »
*ICE* (The Polar Bear)™
view post Posted on 27/3/2019, 03:53 by: *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

*The Rasmus Instagram Blog, Post.* "Sharing a memory from Málaga 2020, when we had intensive 2 week session working on new songs. Aki looks pretty cool !😎 @akihakalaofficial @eero_hei @lauriylonenofficial."

_ Instagram-07-25 (Pic, Pic)

*Lauri's Instagram Story.* Vid, Pic. - Vid, Pic, 19.7.

_ Lauri-Story-08-B-50 (Pic, Pic)

*Aki's Instagram Blog, Post.* "This is my private spot to listen my favourite songs (also some new @therasmusofficial tunes that we’ve been working on💥and that’s what I’m doing in this pic) What is your all time favourite summer song?"

_Aki-07-15 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "Throwback memories from 2016, in studio for Dark Matters. We are recording the new one online!"
Pic. "Memories from few years back, we are in Stockholm making Dark Matters album. I believe Lauri is on the phone call with us. In the middle our good old pappa Lars Tengroth from Playground Music!"

_ The-Rasmus-40-23 (Pic, Pic) _ Aki-Story-58-50 (Pic) . Aki's Instagram Story.
CITAZIONE
Image 2005, Link. "It was a great feeling to come out here, just like you would have come to your home. You can pretty much walk in to the kitchen with your eyes closed and know which drawer has cookies", Lauri tells at the same time as he's introducing the studio.
Bassist Eero Heinonen is putting his equipment together in the recording room. He's about to start his own part. It's almost six o'clock.
The Rasmus' work moral is tough, they come to the studio at 9 am and they won't leave before six or seven pm.

"In the evenings we have usually eaten candy and went to bed at 9:30 or 10 pm. Really rock 'n' roll!"
In their training place in Helsinki they follow the same rules, they begin their playing every morning at 10 am.
In the record company The Rasmus is being called as the 'office band'."

~~~

*Eero's Instagram Blog, Post.* "This was in Stockholm in 2016 when we we recording Dark Matters with The Rasmus. Now we’re recording a new album - but doing it online!"

_ Eero-12-21 (Pic, Pic) - Post, Pic. "Bass day."

14-15.7.2020

*Aki, Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, 15.7.

_ Aki-Story-57-50 (Pi, Pi) Pi. _ Eero-Story-30-50 (Pi, Pi) Cyclon-02-22 (Pi, Pi) Pi, Pi.🌊 ..Pi, Pi, Pi. Meeko-15 (Pi)🐾

Post. "Jammin’ with my dog #laurisweek #mydog @lauriylonenofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-39-25 (Pic, Pic) _ Art-16 (Pi, Pi, Lk) _ Coco-16 (Pic) Pi, Pi, Vi.🐑. Pi, Jump.🐰

24.5.18. "On the beach with the furball." .Com. "It looks suspiciously. But this is the norm for the Dachshunds." Vi, Pi, Vi, Pi. Sti, Shi, Vi, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05. 06, 07, 08, 09.
CITAZIONE
Link. "Many studies have shown that Dachshunds or other dogs are able to understand what you say and remember a lot of words."
Link. "Dogs take note of your actions and words." Vi, Vi, Vi, Vi. - Pi, Pi, Vi. - Link, Link. mf_bookread .. Post, Vi, Vi. "Just call me.." smilie_tel_044 Vid, Vid, Vid. Link.

~~~

*Eero's Instagram Blog, Post.* "Love it."

_ Eero-11-23 (Pi, Pi) 11°. Bum Pi. "Cooling my bum." . Cold-02-18 (Pi)

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Vid-Pic, 10.7.

_ Aki-Story-55-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06.

_ Questions-13-50 (Pic, Pic)

_ Questions-12-50 (Pic, Pic)

*Eero, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-29-C-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Aki-Story-54-D-50 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "#laurisweek #bromance #villevalo @lauriylonenofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-38-30 (Pic, Pic) Shoot, Bittersweet. Emotional performance.❤️ "He is The One that I Adore.."..& Carl ..& Maya ..& Coco ..& all these Plushies.🐶
~~~

*Eero, The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-28-50 (Pic, Pic) _ TR-Story-36-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Aki-Story-53-D-50 (Pic, Pic)

*The Rasmus, Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Vid-Pic, Vid-Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-31-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid-Pic, Pic, Vid-Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-51-50 (Pic, Pic)

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-50-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-27-50 (Pic, Pic)

*Lauri's Instagram Story.* Vid-Pic, Pic.

_ Lauri-Story-06-50 (Pi, Pi) Vi, Lyr. _ Image-30 (Pi, Link) 9.8.19. "Lauri said that they are better than the Beatles.."

They are. Finland%20flag-XS-anim Their 🐐 for me, Vid, Lyr, Pic. "It feels like the end of time, like something bad is coming.." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🚀 Vid."This comes from Space!"☄️🌕🛸--
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Vid-Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-49-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic.

_ Aki-Story-49-F-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic.

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-48-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic.
~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Videoshoot: 01, 02, 03, 04.

_ Shot-57 (Pic, Pic) . Dra, Just, Won, IML, Myst. ... Dog, Dog, Dog, Interv. 🐶 ... Tel, Rin.smilie_tel_017
~~~
CITAZIONE
Making of "Shot", Post.
Lauri. "We're used to bad weather and have filmed in pouring rain and 40°C. But I've never experienced anything like this before !!"
"Once we got there we could only wait for the weather to get better. Then it started to rain.."
"..And of course, just as we had started shooting a huge yellow cloud shows up in the desert. The next second we are buried in a sandstorm !!"
"The trip went well, except for the fact that Pauli's guitar was missing when we arrived."
"In the middle of everything a little wild goat (!) suddenly started to run around on the set. Pauli tried to catch it, without success."

Post. "It was definitely Eero's most expensive haircut, ever !!"

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Songs: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05.

_ Pauli-Story-29-04-Ed-60 (Pi, Pi) . Vi, Vi . Lin, EN, Vi. - Vi, Vi. "Ma n'atu sole.. Cchiu' bello, oi ne'.. 'O sole mio.. Sta 'nfronte a te.." gif 🔟🔟🔟x🔟 🐐 winner_first_h4h

Vid, Lyr. "Stuck on you.. I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose.. Guess I'm on my way.."

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Memories: 01, 02, 03, 04.

_ Stadium-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic, 30.6. - Pic. "Happy July 1st everyone!"

_ Eero-Story-26-2-50 (Pi-Pi) .. Canada-47 (Pi) Vi-Bl. Canada%20flag-XS-anim ..Wi-Vi. "Canada!" Birt 3.7, So Cute.❤️ Too, Short, Wal-ly, Pi-Pi, Hux-ley, Nu-be, Vi. God, Why? Mau-no-Vi.

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - *Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, 29.6.

_ Eero-Story-26-Edit-50 (Pi-Pi) .. Aki-Story-47-Edit-42 (Pi) .. Funeral-Song-13 (Pi) Pt, Vi. "It's been the longest and coldest day of my life."

Vid, Pic, Lyr. "Now we're gonna talk about Batman.. Who lives in a cave with Robin.. Who wakes up at the night to make his job right.."

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04.

_ Questions-18-50 (Pic, Pic)
CITAZIONE
Q: "Do you have in mind any name for the new album?"
Pauli: "Few options. Not decided 100% yet."

~~~
*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-47-Edit-45 (Pi, Pi) Pi _ Momo-17 (Pi, Pi) .1.11.18. Pi, Pi, Vi, Pi, Pi, Vi. Pi, Vi, Vi, Pi, Pi, Pi, Pi, Pi, Vi.🐓
~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, Link. - 01, 9.6. Link, Link.

_ Questions-13-Ed-45 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
29.10.19. I: "So, the last full length album was released by The Rasmus 4 years ago. What are the plans for future releases?"
Lauri: "We are currently working on the new album. Some weeks ago we rented a villa in the mountains of Spain and put up a studio set there. It was cool to be just the four of us there on this band camp. We wrote new songs and planned the next album quite far already. I have also written many new songs on this tour inspired by the tour life, fans and home sickness."
I: "You play together in the band for ages, but now you all live far away from each other. You move between Finland and California, Eero lives in Sydney, and we are not sure about Pauli and Aki. What are your relationships now?"
"We are such good friends it's more like a brotherhood. I have gone to the same class with Eero since I was 9 years old. We had our first band together already then. Playing together for 25 years is way more than half of our lives. We could take a ten year break and it would feel like yesterday coming back together."

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic. - Pic.

_ TR-Story-32-50 (Pic, Pic) - ITS USA, No Fear, In My Life, Somewhere.
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic, Vid, Pic. - Pic, 29.6.

_ Pauli-Story-25-02-50 (Pic, Pic)

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, 29.6.

_ Eero-Story-23-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Eero-Story-24-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Blog, Video.* "Meditation on beach."

_ Medi-02-45 (Pic) 🌊
CITAZIONE
00:52. "Recently some nice news is that we have been working on new Rasmus music with the band. We have been doing it from our homes, and the places that are kind of close to our homes, for obvious reasons. But, stuff that is coming out it's like, it's feeling really good, it's feeling really rocky and, I'm really happy with it."
20:55. "It's been a special couple of months. On the front of The Rasmus, on the subject with The Rasmus, with our band, we are feeling quite positive about the things that are coming up next year. Because we have some beautiful music that we wanna share with all of you. And we are already planning for things like, playing live and, stuff like that. So.. that feels really nice."

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic.

_ TR-Story-31-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
22.06. "This week's guest of Radio SuomiRock's Artist Class is Lauri Ylönen!🤟🏻🔥
Every weekday this week at 12-13, the artist class will focus on the stories of The Rasmus and Lauri Ylönen about the past, present and future of Finnish rock music!

_ The-Rasmus-36-23 (Pic, Pic) - Youtube. - .. .. Vid, Vk. .. Vid, Scr, ENG. "He didn't understand a word!" ..Finland%20flag-XS-anim
CITAZIONE
Podcast. The Rasmus is one of the most internationally successful Finnish bands. The band has received numerous awards, achieved numerous gold and platinum records in several countries, and its records have sold more than five million copies worldwide. The band's singer Lauri Ylönen says at SuomiRock's Artist Class that how the herd of teenagers who performed in the Jyrki program ended up in international arenas.
In the SuomiRock Artist Hour series, you will hear current reflections from the best artists.

53:38. Lauri: "Straight forward Rock biisi." (song)
Post. "Now you can also listen to SuomiRock's Artist Hour program online. So here are those hours of The Rasmus band Lauri's career stories."

Post. "I found our old back drop from Into era. Cool, right? Hand painted. What should we do with it? #akisweek #backdrop #therasmus @akihakalaofficial."

_ The-Rasmus-37-25 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*The Rasmus Instagram Story.* Vid.

_ TR-Story-30-D-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07.

_ Questions-02-Edit-45 (Pic, Pic)

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.

_ Questions-05-Edit-45 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic.
CITAZIONE
Q: "In what level of 'rockness' would you put the new album, compared to the previous ones?"
Pauli: "100% more than last album."

~~~
*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic. - Vid.

_ TR-Story-29-Ed-45 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic. _ Aki-Story-44-B-45 (Pic, Pic) - Link.

*Lauri's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, 24.6.

_ Lauri-Story-05-B (Pic, Pic) - .. _ 116756587-15 (Pic)

_ Canoa-30 (Pic, Pic) - Pic,⛩️ Pic, Pic, Pic,🍣 Pic.🌴
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, 24.6.

_ Eero-Story-22-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*The Rasmus, Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid. - Vid.

_ TR-Story-28-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "This week's guest of Radio SuomiRock's Artist Class is Lauri Ylönen!🤟🏻🔥
Every weekday this week at 12-13, the artist class will focus on the stories of The Rasmus and Lauri Ylönen about the past, present and future of Finnish rock music! 😎🎸
Laurin SuomiRock's Artist Hour visit will be renewed on Saturday (June 27) on the SuomiRock frequency and in addition the entire set will be released on Friday (June 26) as a podcast @radioplaysuomi 🤘🏻😎 @radiosuomirock #suomirock #therasmus #artistitunti #suomirockartistitunti."

_ The-Rasmus-36-23 (Pic, Pic) - Podcast. .. *Audio, only in Finnish, we're finnished..* Vid, Vk. .. Vid, Scr, ENG, Scr, ENG. "He didn't understand a word!" ..Finland%20flag-XS-anim
CITAZIONE
53:38. "Straight forward rock biisi." (song)
The Rasmus is one of the most internationally successful Finnish bands. The band has received numerous awards, achieved numerous gold and platinum records in several countries, and its records have sold more than five million copies worldwide. The band's singer Lauri Ylönen says at SuomiRock's Artist Class that how the herd of teenagers who performed in the Jyrki program ended up in international arenas.
In the SuomiRock Artist Hour series, you will hear current reflections from the best artists.

~~~
*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic.

_ Eero-Story-21-50 (Pic, Pic) ..🎥🎬🎞️ .. Link, Pic. Our God and Saviour. gif .. notworthy .. Vid, Scr, ENG. "In Milan, when there is fog, they put their names on the posters.."

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Vid, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-42-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic.
~~~

*Eero, Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic. - Pic, Pic.

_ Eero-Story-20-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Pauli-Story-21-E-50 (Pic, Pic)

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-20-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic.
~~~

*Eero's Instagram Blog, Post.* "We won @ Sydney film festival 2020! 'Descent - Kiki Bosch' at the festival, directed by Nays Baghai."

_ Eero-09-20 (Pic, Vid) _ Eero-Story-19-50-Ed (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ Eero-08-20 (Pic, Pic) . Trailer, Link. Congrats!🎉
CITAZIONE
01:52. "On other news, we are making great progress with The Rasmus music, and..
We have some really Great sounding songs coming up, so.. I'm also really excited on that front."

~~~
*Eero's Instagram Story and Post.* Pic. - Vid. "Surprise."

_ Eero-Story-19-50-Ed (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ Eero-10-30 (Pic, Vid) 🌊

Video. "Recorded by Lauri Ylönen in Hawaii, May, for “Impulso Alfa en Casa”. Alfa 91.3 - The Best Radio Station in México. Audio mastered by Joshua. Thanks to César Rosas and the cool cats at Alfa! Stay home! Stay safe!"

_ Alfa-Radio-30 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Youtube. - Tw, Pic, Pic, 2020. Tw, Pic, Pic. - 18, 18, 18. - 2017. - 2016. "Lovely people."
CITAZIONE
Post. The Rasmus's Lauri Ylönen performs Live at home for Mexico's Alfa 91.3 FM.
Link. In a “live bedroom session” recorded in his home in Hawaii for Mexican radio station Alfa 91.3 and just uploaded to his band's official YouTube channel, The Rasmus vocalist treated fans to stripped-down, very affecting and remarkably gorgeous performances of three of The Rasmus's most iconic anthems.
Com. "Este vídeo me transmite mucha paz."

~~~
*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic.

_ Aki-Story-41-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic.

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08.

_ Questions-01-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic.
CITAZIONE
"We been working a lot lately. Two songs almost ready. Been playing guitars this week. I have real good feeling about this."

15-16-17.6.2020

*Eero's Instagram Story.* Pic, 15.6. - Pic, 16.6. - Pic, 17.6.

_ Eero-Story-17-Ed-2-50 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, 15.6. - Pic, 16.6.

_ Aki-Story-39-Ed-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic.

*Lauri's Instagram Blog, Post.* "Exploring my neigbourhood on a bike today #oahu."
Post. "Dogs or Cats?"

_ Lauri-05-15 (Pic, Pic) _ Lauri-06-15 (Pic, Pic) Pic, he's Adorb. 🐶 Me, who else? Cute Pot. Li, Br, Co, Ca, Ry, Pi, Vi, Vi, Zz, Zz, Zz. Pi, Pi, Pi.
~~~

Aki-15 (Pi, Pi) _ Pauli-16 (Pi, Pi) _ Eero-16 (Pi, Pi, Cip) Best Nan. Franklin-16 .Pi, Vi.
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Pic.

_ Pauli-Story-19-B-50 (Pic, Pic)

Post. "Memories from back in the day 2001 when we used to create music in Nosturi, Helsinki."
Pic. "This picture is from Helsinki around 2001. We're sitting next to the harbour in front of Nosturi, where our creative rehearsal room used to be. Nosturi doesn't exist anymore but it was a great venue & culture hub! Cheers for the memories! 🇫🇮."

_ The-Rasmus-35-30 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Blog, Post.* "Buenos Aires 🤟 @therasmusofficial."

_ Aki-06-20 (Pic, Pic) .Argentina%20flag-XS-anim ⚽️ Vid, Vid, Lyr, Vid, Vid,🔥 Pic, Tw, Pic.💎
~~~

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Vid, Pic, Pic.

_ Aki-Story-38-50 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic.

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Vid, Vid.

_ Pauli-Story-18-50 (Pic, Pic) - Pic, Vid. gif

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Pic, Vid.
~~~

_ Aki-Story-36-50 (Pic, Pic) . Pic. "Sailing with my buddy @tomisalesvuo #funkyfriday #lakesaimaa #saimaageopark."

*Aki's Instagram Story.* Pic, Vid - Go, Ch, pdf.

_ Aki-Story-35-50 (Pic, Pic, Pic) *Duu🦆ck*, sleepysmileyanimmissed them. ->Pic, Vid. gif
~~~
Wiki, Vid, Lyr. "Ooh.. The canvas can do miracles.. Just you wait and see.. Believe me.."
~~~
29.03.18. Pic-Pic, Vid. "Sail Away..*pata pata pa*..It's time to leave..*pata pata pa..*..Rainy days..*pata pata pa..*..Are yours to keep.."♪ ♫

*Aki, Pauli's Instagram Story.* Vid, Vid. - Vid.

_ Aki-Story-34-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Pauli-Story-16-50 (Pic, Pic) ..Finland%20flag-S-anim ..Vid. gif 17.02. Vid, Vid. 🐶 Vi, Vi, Vi. Pi, Vi, Pi, Vi.🐾⭐❤️

Vid, Lyr. "Open your eyes to the life in this small town.. How many times you've been leaving? Oh yeah.."
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. Post. I: "The song 'Small Town' was inspired by Helsinki ?"
Pauli: "Yes. Lauri once said that he's fed up with those people who always lament to live in Helsinki because it's a dusty village. Truly it doesn't matter where you live 'cause every town has its own advantages and disadvantages. The best thing you can do to enjoy the good things of the place."
Eero: "Some people think that Helsinki is such a shit place just 'cause it's not London or New York. Actually it's really a little place but I love it, it's better than some other town."
---
Post. The band are sitting in a cafe near to the Karunan church, just outside Helsinki. It's a rural paradise with parkland and lakes stretching for miles around. Birds chirp in the background, water laps the shores and squirrels are so friendly they'll jump on your knee !!

Post. "Turn into Alfa 91.3 FM facebook on Thursday June 11 at 19:30 (local time in Mexico City)! @alfa913fm #impulsoalfaencasa."

_ The-Rasmus-34-20 (Pic, Pic) - Vi. "Don't miss it!" gif ..02:30 am, 12.6 in Italy. birgits_tiredcoffee Vi. "Cirip Cirip.. Aaargh!" Early morning bird, Vi, Pi.🌅 Pi-Pi-Pi.🐶 .Finland%20flag-XS-anim 6am.
~~~

*Lauri's Instagram Blog, Post.* "I found a perfect place to record my vocals today #privateteather #therasmus."

_ Lauri-04-26 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Aki, Eero, Lauri's Instagram Story.* Pic, 8.6. - Pic, 9.6. - Pic, 9.6.

_ Aki-Story-32-50 (Pic, Pic) _ Eero-Story-15-50 (Pic) _ Lauri-Story-03-50 (Pic)
~~~

*Pauli's Instagram Story.* Ask Pauli: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.

_ Questions-03-50 (Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 22/7/2020, 13:58

Web  Top
7 replies since 27/3/2019, 03:35   1734 views