The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus live at Radio Suomipopin Helsinki-päivän - 12.06.2017, Pics & Videos - Menasiet - Ilta Sanomat

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/6/2017, 14:35

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

I The Rasmus si sono esibiti oggi al Radio Suomipopin Helsinki-päivän konsertti in Finlandia. (Link, Pic)

Hakala_-_14_-_80 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~*~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Getting ready for today's show in rainy Helsinki. Lets hope rain is finished at 5pm, stage feels ready!"
"Link to stream: www.radiosuomipop.fi/#!/post/593e6e6782cc2d040030e11f."

Aki_-_29_-_50 (Pic, Pic, Pic, Post)
~~*~~

La scaletta:
First Day Of My Life
Guilty
Liquid
Paradise
Livin' In A World Without You
F-F-F-Falling
Sail Away
In The Shadows

~~*~~

_ Live_-_41_-_50 (Pic) .. The Cutest icon12 Band Ever. gif
~~~

Loved it, :music: and Finally LIVE !! Waiting for more concerts. :rules:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/6/2017, 17:40

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2017, 17:04

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Altra foto pro, Pic. - Un'intervista. - Altra foto pro, Pic.

_ 18948246_117199868876516_4861171374342799360_n_- (Pi, P, P) _ Interv (Pi, P, V) _ Seiska_-_20 (Pi, P, P)
~~~

Un paio di articoli con altre foto, Menasiet e Ilta Sanomat.

CITAZIONE
Menasiet.
The Rasmus preparing for the European tour: "Terrorist attacks can not be without thinking"
The Rasmus, Pauli Rantasalmi, Lauri Ylönen, Aki Hakala and Eero Heinonen. Photo: Jonna Öhrnberg
The Rasmus releases a new album and leaves for the tour in the fall.
The Rasmus returns after the break to big bass. The band will perform a few gigs in summer in Finland, the first of which was seen today at Radio Suomipop's Helsinki Day concert at the Töölönlahti event park.
The band has been traveling since the teenage years, since 1994. Friendship has endured superstition and breaks.
- Many other things in life have changed, but the band has remained, the soloist Lauri Ylönen said at the event.
In a way, friendship is the most valuable thing that is the basis for this. It has come to life in everything, and friendship and love can be trusted, bassist Eero Heinonen continued.
The rotation is still in many ways similar to the one before, but the interest in the older ones has changed.
- In the age of twenties, I was able to celebrate in Paris at Moulin Rouge in six o'clock in the morning. Once turned into a human being, there are also other passions and interests that people want to see in the city.
"We and the organizers must be prepared for everything."
The new album of The Rasmus will be released on September 22nd. After that, the band goes on a European tour, after which there is always a world tour to Latin America and India.
In recent years, the terrorist attacks in music played in Europe in many ways are in many respects. The Rasmuskin has had to think about it.
- It's a tedious thing that you can not help but think. It would be nice to be blue-eyed and live in the cuttlefish, but we and the organizers must be prepared for everything. We have the security officers around us all, drummer Aki Hakala told us.

CITAZIONE
Ilta Sanomat.
The Rasmus Saved in Helsinki After Years of Laugh - Lauri Ylöte's exhaustive comment on the band's return
The Rasmus, returning to the show in autumn, performed at a rainy Helsinki day concert.
The Rasmus, who has been on the break since 2012, has returned this year. In March, the band released the Paradise singer, and turns around in the summer to appear on TV, including Swedish and German television, as well as a few summer festivals.
Returns to gigs will take place in November, but the home crowd was already tasty on Monday when The Rasmus performed at the Helsinki Day concert. Watch the live concert here!
IS met the band before the gig.
- Friendship is the most valuable thing in this band. Since the teens, we have been bittersweet and friendship is a resource that can not be underestimated, members of the band ebbed.
"Friends, their support and their love can be trusted," describes drummer Aki Hakala.
The five-year stretched break is shown by the band in at least one case.
- The break has done good. Compared to youth, jet lags are not as controllable as before, singer Lauri Ylönen would break up with reference to a time lag that hits multiple time zones over travel.
During the break, all band members have been able to implement their own projects. Basist Eero Heinonen is currently preparing a film of survival. She works as a film producer.
- There is a legion-seeker story, Heinonen told about the upcoming movie.
In the fall, The Rasmus is heading for the tour on September 22, with its Dark Matters album. Challenging and exotic live markets and countries are interested in the band.
- India was a great adventure. You never know what to do.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/6/2017, 19:34

Web  Top
1 replies since 12/6/2017, 14:35   98 views