The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus new single, "Paradise". Vinyl on sale, Remix version., Rilascio: 31.03.2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 18:02

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Il 1° singolo del prossimo album dei The Rasmus si chiama "Paradise". Il rilascio è previsto per il 31 Marzo 2017.
Un paio di post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus: Post, Post, con un promo del gruppo, una piccola parte del brano ed un link: smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017.
Su iTunes, Amazon: Com, De. Google.
Il promo su Instagram-(Vid), sul blog VK, su Youtube: Video-Pic, Video.

17199843_1644071885620781_6283694925376651264_n (Pic)
~~*~~

CITAZIONE
Video. "Hi! We're The Rasmus. Our new single 'Paradise' is out soon. Stay tuned!" ... ♪ ♫ "This is my paradise.." ♪ ♫
"Ciao! Siamo i The Rasmus. Il nostro nuovo singolo 'Paradise' uscirà presto. Restate sintonizzati!" ... ♪ ♫ "Questo è il mio paradiso.." ♪ ♫
"New The Rasmus single 'Paradise' out March 31st! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
"Il nuovo singolo dei The Rasmus 'Paradise' esce il 31 Marzo! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
Post. *Aki Hakala ha condiviso il Video di The Rasmus.*
"Finally official!!!" - "Finalmente ufficiale!!!"

maxresdefault_2 (Pic, Pic)
~~*~~

dq4jjhuz4mnvqfqgma14sx0k_43617
~~*~~

Una nuova Foto in questo articolo del sito Kulttuuriparkki.

_ THE_RASMUS_Press_1_Photo_Anders_Thessing (Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus interrupted by a five-year hiatus, new single Paradise will be published 31.03.2017
Internationally, one of the most successful Finnish bands, The Rasmus will release a new single on March 31st. The band's five-year hiatus, snapping song is called Paradise and it was recorded in Stockholm, the Swedish producer team The Family chair.
Eight studio albums released during his career, The Rasmus has sold worldwide nearly four million albums and received numerous awards. List of Beatitudes The Rasmus in Finland, been able to enjoy, inter alia, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Japan. The band's previous album, The Rasmus released in 2012, after which the band went on hiatus for a while. During these years, the band's vocalist and frontman Lauri Ylönen moved to Los Angeles, which reflects the man then written by the songs.

"Paradise is a relative term. Second Hell may be a second paradise." commented Ylönen new songs.

~~~
Stesse Info sul singolo "Paradise" in questo articolo del sito finlandese Savonsanomat.
CITAZIONE
The Rasmus ended years of silence - will release new music
The Rasmus gig in Mexico in 2009. Photo: Nestor Virtanen
Internationally, one of Finland's most successful bands, The Rasmus, has already finished a five-year break. The band will release new music at the end of March.
The band's five-year hiatus, snapping song is called Paradise and it was recorded in Stockholm, the Swedish producer team The Family chair.
The singer Lauri Ylönen says new lyrics also reflect his life in Los Angeles.

"Paradise is a relative term. Second Hell may be a second paradise," Ylönen tells the band's release.
Eight studio albums released during his career, The Rasmus has sold worldwide nearly four million albums and received numerous awards. List of Beatitudes, The Rasmus have received, inter alia, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Japan in addition to Finland.
The band's previous album, The Rasmus released in 2012, after which the band went on hiatus for a while.

~~~

Avevo letto del rilascio a Marzo in questo articolo del sito finlandese "Anna", parla anche del Tour.
CITAZIONE
"Outside the house ever built. This lamp lit sitting area has already been held in The Rasmus band meetings. The band will release new music in March and starts European tour in November. Before that, The Rasmus, however, makes a return gig in front of Finnish public RMJ Midsummer Festival."

More to come, aggiungeranno altri articoli. *Le info purtroppo le leggiamo sempre e soltanto dalle interviste, due righe potevano anche scriverle. Non sappiamo nulla delle canzoni del nuovo album.*

Da Iltalehti, nulla di nuovo. - Ilta Sanomat, uguale ai precedenti. Con la nuova Foto. - Anche sul sito Mesta, Pic.

_ 9d889c83f68249578c16cfe41b5f4fac
~~~

La versione più grande su questo Sito, Smackthejack, Pic, Pic. Testo identico agli articoli precedenti.

The Rasmus interrupted by a five-year hiatus
Internationally, one of the most successful Finnish bands, The Rasmus will release a new single on March 31st. The band's five-year hiatus, snapping song is called Paradise and it was recorded in Stockholm, the Swedish producer team The Family chair.
Eight studio albums released during his career, The Rasmus has sold worldwide nearly four million albums and received numerous awards. List of Beatitudes The Rasmus in Finland, been able to enjoy, inter alia, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Japan. The band's previous album, The Rasmus released in 2012, after which the band went on hiatus for a while. During these years, the band's vocalist and frontman Lauri Ylönen moved to Los Angeles, which reflects the man then written by the songs.

"Paradise is a relative term. Second Hell may be a second paradise," commented Ylönen new songs.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/3/2017, 20:33

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 18:33

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Video. "New The Rasmus single 'Paradise' out March 31st! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
"Il nuovo singolo dei The Rasmus 'Paradise' esce il 31 Marzo! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."

_ dq4jjhuz4mnvqfqgma14sx0k_43617 (Pic) _ 17199843_1644071885620781_6283694925376651264_n (Pic) _ maxresdefault (Pic, Pic)

"Hi! We're The Rasmus. Our new single 'Paradise' is out soon. Stay tuned!" ... ♪ ♫ "This is my paradise.." ♪ ♫
"Ciao! Siamo i The Rasmus. Il nostro nuovo singolo 'Paradise' uscirà presto. Restate sintonizzati!" ... ♪ ♫ "Questo è il mio paradiso.." ♪ ♫
~~~

Post. *Pic*

_ Aki_6 (Pic, Pic, Post)

Post. *Aki Hakala ha condiviso il Video di The Rasmus.*
"Finally official!!!" - "Finalmente ufficiale!!!"

_ 9d889c83f68249578c16cfe41b5f4fac (Pic, Link)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/3/2017, 20:23

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 18:50

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 19:45

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 20:03

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 20:38

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 20:54

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/3/2017, 14:41

Group:

Un nuovo commento nel Post dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus con il video promo per il nuovo singolo.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Feels great that this is finally offcial!! Feel free to share the news! Dänks!"
"E' una sensazione fantastica che questo sia finalmente ufficiale!! Sentitevi liberi di condividere la notizia! Grazie!"

_ dq4jjhuz4mnvqfqgma14sx0k_43617 (Pic)
~~~

Lussemburghese, ... :pensa: ..Prego ! --> Weg!

Dal Blog di Aki, ha condiviso il banner del nuovo singolo "Paradise".
CITAZIONE
Post. *Aki Hakala ha condiviso la Foto di The Rasmus.*

Aki_6_60 (Pic)
~~~

Una Foto dal blog Instagram di Pauli. Kiitos Paljon !! *Anche perchè ha reso pubblico il suo blog, prima non riuscivo a vederle.*
CITAZIONE

_ Pauli (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Tre nuovi articoli: Tw, Soundi. - Post, MTV.fi. - Tw, Metalhangar.
CITAZIONE
Metalhangar. THE RASMUS will release a new single later this month
"Finns THE RASMUS revealed in its Facebook Page that at the end of the month will release their new digital single. The song says 'Paradise' is part of the new album. Ninth studio work of the musicians will be launched later this year, in the fall. Expect details!"

I would !! mf_bookread *Pauli, sei l'altro songwriter, salvaci tu. Parlaci un po' di "Paradise" o di qualche altra canzone del nuovo album. Lauri non collabora, troppo preso dal suo programma. Abbiamo foto del suo bagno da tutte le angolazioni !! p0709 -Post, Pic-Link. - Pic-Link. - Pic-Link. - Link-Pic, nè porte nè muri nella stanza, in pratica il bagno è nel corridoio.. Pic-Link.

Pic, ed io che volevo contestargli l'assenza dello spazio 3 tra la camera da letto e il bagno, un disimpegno, Link. Le stanze sono troppo aperte, farà freddissimo in inverno.

Sorry per l'OT. Per le news sul nuovo singolo dobbiamo aspettare ancora un po'.*

CITAZIONE
MTV. The Rasmus becoming the new album: "Fans are eagerly waiting for"
Finland, one of the internationally most successful bands, The Rasmus will release new music soon.
The Rasmus fans are aware of the good news, as the band plans to release new music finally. The band members have been busy touring interspersed in Stockholm on the new album.
The band revealed on Thursday the release of the Facebook site Paradise-single on 31 March.
The band's frontman Lauri Ylönen, revealed to MTV last year, the band have spent a lot of time in the studio.

"We have two dozen songs. We are, therefore, in the long of the new plate-making. My hope is that we would have something to be published next year," he told MTV.
The Rasmus has a wide fan base in Finland and also abroad. In addition the band has entered the lists, inter alia, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Japan.
The band had regular mail from fans asking for new music.

"Fans are really impatient already. We offer last came in 2012 out of the plate, which is quite incomprehensible. We gigged yes to some extent," Ylönen said.
Ylönen Lauri's also starring in the spring of houses program, in which he can take another passion, architecture and designing houses.
starting in April, a novelty in the musician plans and implements an unprecedented four houses in Finland.
The happy owners of houses are going to be her friend Elastic, Aleksi Valavuori and The Dudesons Jarppi. The man of the house also plans to himself and his family to Sipoo.
Laurin houses MTV's channels in 2017.

CITAZIONE
Soundi. When one leaves, another will be activated: the success stories of the 2000s put an end to HIM, The Rasmus, but instead wakes up from dormancy
We live in interesting times of the Finnish rock scene. old export hope like HIM notify the ending time, and at the same time others of the 2000s the first tenth of the big names tell us return. First, Timo Rautiainen & Trio announced new plans, and now The Rasmus tells snapping a five-year hiatus.
The band release a new single on March 31. The single is called Paradise, Bull says it recorded in Stockholm with the assistance of The Family -tuottajaryhmän.

"Paradise is a relative term. Second Hell may be a second paradise," Ylönen idea to write a song sheet.
The band is not a surprise that mention anything about new gigs and a new album release date. Pioneered the single now, how enthusiastically it is received, before making a more far-reaching plans?

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 10/3/2017, 15:28

Web  Top
view post Posted on 11/3/2017, 23:49

Group:

La nuova Foto è stata postata sul Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus e sul loro blog VK.
CITAZIONE
Post (VK). *The Rasmus ha aggiornato la sua immagine del profilo.*

_ Aki_7 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~

Tra i commenti del Post.
CITAZIONE
"What about a Facebook live session soon?" "Nice idea."
"The Ramones with hair gel." "Ramones without pets in cemetery."
"Does Eero age at all??" "No."
---
"Che ne dite di una sessione dal vivo su Facebook presto?" "Buona idea."
"I Ramones con il gel nei capelli." "I Ramones senza animali domestici in un cimitero."
"Eero non invecchia per nulla?" "No."

~~~

Postata anche sul Blog di Aki con un bel commento, Kiitos !
CITAZIONE
Post. "I'm so happy to release new stuff with these guys! I'm the 'new' member of the band and i just realized I've been part of The Rasmus almost 18 years!!! Huh, that has been a long and wonderful journey..."
"Sono così felice di rilasciare del nuovo materiale con questi ragazzi! Sono il 'nuovo' membro del gruppo ed ho appena realizzato di aver fatto parte dei The Rasmus per quasi 18 anni !!! Uh, è stato un viaggio lungo e meraviglioso..."

_ Aki_7 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~

L'info sul nuovo singolo dal Post della Playground.
CITAZIONE
Post. THE RASMUS turn off the FIVE years of silence
The new single "Paradise" will be released 31.3.2017
Internationally, one of the most successful Finnish bands, The Rasmus will release a new single on March 31st. The band's five-year hiatus, snapping the song is called "Paradise" and was recorded in Stockholm, the Swedish producer team The Family chair. Eight studio albums released during his career, The Rasmus has sold worldwide nearly four million albums and received numerous awards. List of Beatitudes The Rasmus in Finland, been able to enjoy, inter alia, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Japan. The band's previous album, The Rasmus released in 2012, after which the band went on hiatus for a while. During these years, the band's vocalist and frontman Lauri Ylönen moved to Los Angeles, which reflects the man then written by the songs.

"Paradise is a relative term. Second Hell may be a second paradise," Commented Ylönen new songs.
The Rasmus is:
Lauri Ylönen, singing
Pauli Rantasalmi, the guitar
Eero Heinonen, bass
Aki Hakala, drums.

_ the_rasmus_press_1_photo_anders_thessing_m_1_ori (Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/3/2017, 00:24

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/3/2017, 21:24

Group:

More to come.. La notizia è stata postata da diversi siti italiani e stranieri, poi li aggiungo qui. *Avevo un po' di arretrati, now I'm super tired..*

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/3/2017, 22:46

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/3/2017, 21:45

Group:

Qualche foto dalle riprese del video per "Paradise" e il Video con i saluti che hanno condiviso oggi su Facebook. *anche per le foto dallo shoot more to come, ce ne sono diverse.*
CITAZIONE
Post (VK). "In Malmö shooting a music video for 'Paradise'. Single's out on friday 31th!"
"A Malmö filmando il video musicale per 'Paradise'. Il singolo esce Venerdì 31!"

_ Aki_-_16 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pauli: Pic, Pic. - Eero: Pic, Pic. - _ 17495013_248519052278339_4980511000622006272_n (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Backstage: Pic-Pic, Pic, Pic.
~~~

_ Pauli (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ Eero_-_27 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "We had fun in the #musicvideo #shoot yesterday in #malmö. Thanks for attending all friends and extras!"
"Ci siamo divertiti alle riprese del video musicale ieri a #malmö. Grazie per aver partecipato a tutti gli amici e agli extra!"

_ Aki_-_15 (Pic, Pic) _ 17553777_10154567333748391_1966091535081770055_n (Pic, Pic, Post, Event) _ 17438230_220094515137400_7780347485930651648_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Video. "FRIDAY!"
Comm. "What shall you do on friday?" "New single comes out!!! Paradise."
"VENERDI'!" - "Cosa farete venerdì?" "Esce il nuovo singolo!!! 'Paradise'."

_ Video_Shoot_Greets_- (Pic, Pic, Vid, Pic)
~~~

Kiitos Paljon, so cute. gif Really curious to listen to it. :music:

Web  Top
0Erik7
view post Posted on 30/3/2017, 07:45

Apprendere questa notizia il 30 marzo è il top... Speriamo in un grande ritorno!! :rules:

view post Posted on 31/3/2017, 20:27

Group:

Not my cup of tea, non mi piace. :( Gli "Hu-Hu" sono quasi insopportabili, è più carina "A New Day". ♪ ♫ "Night After Night" e "Lost And Lonely" sono 100.000 volte meglio, gif faccio fatica a credere che siano state scritte dallo stesso gruppo. Non so perché stanno rilasciando canzoni così tanto per far uscire qualcosa, dovrebbero e potrebbero curarle di più. I'm old-fashioned, mi piacciono le sonorità di Dead Letters e Hide From The Sun, anche Black Roses ha diverse belle canzoni. :music:
I fan l'adorano, my problem. Non sono fan del tipo di musica che c'è ora in giro, sarà per questo. *apro l'account di youtube, vedo "Sail Away", aww, nostalgia. gif Perché non riescono più a farle così? Ne hanno scritte tante belle, non lo comprendo. La mia fan reaction, Pic.*
~~~

Sul loro account di Youtube i The Rasmus hanno condiviso il Video con il testo di "Paradise". I vari link dove acquistarla: smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017.
CITAZIONE
31.03. "Paradise by The Rasmus is number 1 in Finland #iTunes top 100 songs. www.hotmusiccharts.com/fi/itunes."

_ Top_-_2 (Pic) - Congrats !!
~~~

CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram dei The Rasmus, il Post.* "Check out our Spotify profile to follow the playlist 'This is: The Rasmus'. The single Paradise will be added on Friday!"
"Date un'occhiata al nostro profilo Spotify per seguire la playlist 'This is: The Rasmus'. Il singolo 'Paradise' sarà aggiunto venerdì!"

_ Instagram_-_4 (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ 17661941_148463755679328_1747688537102221312_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog VK dei The Rasmus, il Post.* *Pic.*

_ VK_-_2 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post (Post, Post, Pic). "Paradise is out today, world wide! Hope you like it. Please share! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
"Paradise è uscita oggi, in tutto il mondo! Spero vi piaccia. Per favore condividetelo! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."

_ Aki_-_17 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Tonight we're on at The Voice of Finland. #paradise."
"Stasera saremo al The Voice of Finland. #paradise."

_ Aki_-_18 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Thank you Rolling Stone México for premiering the Paradise lyric video! Link, Video."
"Grazie a Rolling Stone México per pubblicare in anteprima il video con il testo di Paradise! Link, Video."

_ maxresdefault-_Paradise (Pic, Pic, Vid, Vid-Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Video. "The Rasmus fall tour! Tickets will go on sale on Monday, April 3rd."
"Il tour in Autunno dei The Rasmus! I biglietti saranno in vendita Lunedì, 3 Aprile."
June 23 PUHAJARVI - PUHAJARVE JAANITULI FESTIVAL(EE)
June 24 RAUMA - RMJ FESTIVAL - (FI)
Nov 10 HAMBURG – MARKTHALLE (DE)
Nov 11 BERLIN - COLUMBIA THEATER (DE)
Nov 12 WARSAW – STODOLA (PL)
Nov 14 KRAKOW – KWADRAT (PL)
Nov 15 PRAGUE – ROXY (CZ)
Nov 16 VIENNA - SIMM CITY (AT)
Nov 18 PARIS - LE TRABENDO (FR)
Nov 19 LONDON - LA SCALA (UK)
Nov 20 COLOGNE – KANTINE (DE)
Nov 21 AMSTERDAM – MELKWEG (NL)

_ 17695770_1671166719577964_8642158787274211328_n (Pic, Pic, Vid-Pic-Link)
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/4/2017, 02:48

Group:

Gli ultimi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus sul nuovo singolo "Paradise". ♪ ♫
CITAZIONE
Post. "#paradise review." - "La recensione di #paradise, Video."

_ (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Comm. The Rasmus: "Thanks for the great review! Cheers."
Eero: "Feels funny when someone's hyping our song in a vlog, welcome to the modern day."
The Rasmus: "Grazie per l'ottima recensione! Saluti."
Eero: "Sembra divertente quando qualcuno sta pubblicizzando la nostra canzone in un vlog, benvenuto ai tempi moderni."

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Ticket links are out now, Link! Who's coming?"
"I link dei biglietti sono ora disponibili, Link! Chi verrà?"

_ Aki_-_19_-_60 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Rautaa vai roskaa?? Link."
"Of iron or garbage?? Link." - "Di ferro o porcheria?? Link."
---
Google. "After a five year break, new music publisher of The Rasmus has released a new, Paradise-the name of the load-bearing single! Is the song of iron or rubbish? Let yourself be heard and commented!"
"Dopo una pausa di 5 anni, la nuova casa editrice musicale dei The Rasmus ha rilasciato un nuovo singolo che porta il nome di 'Paradise'! La canzone è di ferro o porcheria? Fatevi sentire e commentate!"

_ Aki_-_20 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Our new single 'Paradise' you can now also listen to Apple Music in the play list 'Hip: Rock'. Link." - In German, Google.
"Ora potete anche ascoltare il nostro nuovo singolo 'Paradise' su Apple Music nella playlist 'Hip: Rock'. Link." - In tedesco, post personalizzato.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Paradise is now on Spotify Global Viral Top 50. Thank you for sharing the track! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
"Paradise è ora nella classifica Top 50 Global Viral su Spotify. Grazie per aver condiviso il brano! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."

_ Aki_-_21 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "...just wanted to check that you have all noticed new The Rasmus single #paradise was recently released... Here is a link to check it out, enjoy! Spotify."
"...volevamo solo verificare che tutti voi avevate notato il nuovo singolo dei The Rasmus #paradise che è stato recentemente rilasciato... Ecco un link per ascoltarlo, godetevelo! Spotify."

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Waiting for the official video and the new album. :music:

Web  Top
22 replies since 9/3/2017, 18:02   514 views