The Rasmus - Italian Community

The Rasmus interview in Vicio (MX) - Live 1:20am - 29.08.2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/9/2016, 22:31

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Alcuni tweet da una nuova intervista, del sito messicano "Vicio" di Giugno 2016: Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw.
Il Link, Link per leggerla, il File PDF per salvare la rivista.

(Pic, Pic, PDF) _ (Pic, Pic, PDF)

CITAZIONE
5.9.2016. "Te presentamos nuestra segunda edición de este mes. #TheRasmus habló con @revista_vicio en EXCLUSIVA."

(Pic, Pic, PDF) _ (Pic, Pic, PDF)

~~*~~

The Rasmus latest gig in Mexico's Plaza Condesa, last June served to remind us of their musical trajectory, when their first album's, "No Fear" (L) sounded with an ample array of instruments giving us an exclusive sound, while creating a novel identity for this band, who announced their return since their last album in 2012.

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Link.
---

Justify
For The Rasmus everything has changed since the beginning of 1994, when they played at a Christmas school party at the ages of 15 and 16. Influenced by Nirvana, Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, the group managed to find their self identity in rock music. It was in 1999, when they decided which would be their own style, after trying to mix a countless number of instruments and sounds from saxophones to DJ’s, always to explore something new in 22 years of music career.
"We started playing in school and since that moment, a lot of things have changed. At first, our style was different because we had other instruments and different members of the band. After 22 years playing together you cannot play always the same thing. It is really hard to be a rock band, because a lot of rock is aired on the radio." (Lauri)

_ (Pic, Pic, Link) _ (Pic, Pic, Link) - Post, Post, Post.
---

In The Shadows
The Rasmus emerged in Finland, a country where there's not a lot of rock input. But to create music, you don't have to be influenced only by musicians who play the same music genre you're trying to pursuit; and this is how it was for them. They took all the music, they used to listen to on their daily basis as children and mixed them up to create a rock band, which, in a way, represents their country worldwide.
"We used to listen to melancholic music, our parents listened to a lot of hopeless and sad music, the kind of music you listen to when you're missing someone or that you would write to someone you long for and worship. It's nice to have such different influences. Our music comes from a lot of that tradition." (Aki)
"In a way, people are influenced by the music they listened to as children, like what Aki said about the music our parents made us listen to during our childhood. To all of that, we added the bands that we heard, such as Metallica, Guns & Roses, and Tommy Lee, drummer from Mötley Crüe, always different genres, which drove us to what we play nowadays." (Lauri)

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Link.
---

Stranger
The Rasmus has 8 records and each one of them has different shades of the same pattern that makes them one of a kind, different stories, different melodies.
"They are different ways to record an album, different group of individual anecdotes; in this particular album, we created a character for each song and a story that links them, it is interesting to see in the studio, how this story fits the album and how it is told on the CD cover." (Lauri)
"When we go to the studio we don't really know how to make the songs we don't have much time to play them together, so we just get there and record the songs and that’s interesting. In the studio, there's a moment when you've played a song so many times, that you no longer know what you're playing, because it all sounds the same way. When you play on stage, it's people who make it special." (Aki)

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Post.
---

First Day Of My Life
A lot of foreign bands see in Mexico an opportunity to reach more people around the world because we are opened to receive new musical offers. For The Rasmus, from the very first time they came to our country, they've received a great support. Even now, after a long time, since they last performed in Mexico, their fans are still loyal to them.
"It's very special to be back in Mexico with a sold out show, it's really nice and it makes me think how many times I have been happy and thankful to be here making music, with all these fans and what good life I have, it makes me thank each moment that I've shared with the band and our fans. Right now, we are writing songs, I think that we have 20 now for the next album. In fact we should be recording right now but our manager called us and told us 'Hey, boys. I know you have to be at the studio, but I have people all over Mexico, Peru and Argentina, who are giving us some space for a few performances, what do you think? It'd be only for a couple of weeks.' So, we agreed without giving it a second thought because it's nice to be here and to see our fans and their reactions when we're on stage, that way we know what to expect for our next album." (Lauri)

_ (Pic, Pic, Link) _ (Pic, Pic) - Link, Vid, Post.
---

In My Life
"There is something rather special between The Rasmus and the mexican audience, we came here back in 2004 and received such a special care from the fans. We love those attentions and people being so loyal to us. On Facebook, mexican fans are really loud, they represent a majority on our social networks. There are some guys who've followed our work since they were kids, and who now go to our hotel and tell us about the first time that they saw us with their parents. Now they're older, some of them even have children of their own." (Lauri)

_ (Pic, Guadalajara, Post) _ (Pic, M.City, Post) _ (Pic, Monterrey, Post) - Post, Post.

~~*~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 7/9/2016, 00:49

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2016, 22:47

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

(Pic, Pic, PDF) _ (Pic, Pic, PDF) _ (Pic, Pic, PDF)

~~*~~

*Le foto del file PDF sono più grandi, le ho convertite con questo Sito. Quelle numerate (1, 17, 39) sono della rivista online.

Ci sono diverse foto dal backstage di questo photoshoot da postare, more to come.. *

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/9/2016, 21:15

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2016, 22:50

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2016, 22:52

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2016, 22:54

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2016, 22:57

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/8/2017, 14:29

Group:

Stanotte 29.08.2017 all'1:20 trasmetteranno in diretta un'intervista (con Lauri credo) sul blog di Facebook della Rivista messicana Vicio.
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "¡Viciosos de The Rasmus! Muy atentos mañana 6:20 pm en FB Live."
"Entrevista en vivo!!!!"

Don't Miss it !! :music: ... yawn ... birgits_tiredcoffee

_ 21078273_1296272237150479_6046056116666043385_n (Pic, Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~

Speriamo ripostino l'audio da qualche parte; sarà sicuramente in inglese e Lauri ci darà altre info sul prossimo album e sui nuovi singoli.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 28/8/2017, 15:45

Web  Top
6 replies since 5/9/2016, 22:31   167 views