The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri Ylönen gets his own TV series: design luxury homes. - MTV, April 2017, Update: 1.2.2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 17:43

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

*Post vuoto per gli articoli precedenti.*

CITAZIONE (*ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ @ 27/1/2017, 01:29) 
Nuovi articoli dal Blog di Facebook del sito Vallila Interior.
Post-Tw, Menaiset. - Post-Tw, Iltalehti. - Post-Tw, Vallila. - Post-Tw, VallilaStore. - Tw, Marmai. - Tw, Pic.

E l'articolo di MTV. - Da instagram: Pic.

~~~

Web  Top
~*Pooky*~
view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 17:48

sp

view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 17:49

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

*Altro post vuoto per gli articoli precedenti.*

Web  Top
~*Pooky*~
view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 17:50

sp

view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 19:38

Group:

Diversi blog e foto sul warm up party per la nuova casa di Lauri e per il programma di MTV "Le Case di Lauri" che si è tenuto il 30.1.2017 in Finlandia.
Un suo post di qualche anno fa, non ci sono foto dell'esterno. *i bagni finlandesi sono un po' troppo "open" per i miei gusti, solo vetri ovunque.. Link-Pic, Link-Pic, Pic, Link-Pic, Link-Pic.*
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "I like!" -- "Mi piace!"

(Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Link. "Lauri said that the inspiration for the design of the house has been the idea of ​​a childhood tree house. Building the tree trunk represents the center of the concrete section in which are embedded mm. fireplace. The rooms are located around it as the branches, and are at the top of the second layer height. This has been a beautiful seascape utilized effectively, while the house looks from the outside to float in the air in part."

Really cute. A parte i bagni *still shocked* è una bella casa *cottage estivo, 300 mq*. Il Blog di Facebook del sito Alvardag sta raccogliendo tutti i vari articoli su questo evento. Diverse foto in questo Tag di Instagram. // Altre: Post, Post, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pics.

Post. Checklistbyblond, ENG, ITA.
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen tupareissa
"A group of happy and eager bloggers more grand walked in front of the house by the sea. They went in Alvardagin * invitation of Lauri Ylönen home to spend tupareita.

I remember listening to Rasmus about twenty years ago, my first time. Liquid was pretty hard song. Pretty cool now had to listen to the Lord's own words the course of the project, the houses Laurin TV program, which slams on TV MTV3 Canal in April, to sit on the couch in his self-designed and hang out with elastic, Jarpin, Aleksi Valavuori.. and who we are now, was, with. Heh, I had to name a couple of droppailla this paragraph. ;-)

Lauri shows serious time wonderful talents of architect designing houses. A group of bloggers had access to Laurin your own home and the entire project up to a couple of weeks before pressiä. We were quite privileged! We got bikes in the house with kameroidemme an hour before the other guests welcome. Total of us would be about a hundred, while the rest of the guests walked in.
I think Laurin in the sense of domestic design presence very strongly and very alvaraaltomaisesti. Materials pleased me very much their own eye - raffia fully siistimättä concrete walls, while elsewhere in the soft wood tones brought the state of the heat and the Scandinavian spirit. The living room invalid regale strangers roof descends high and huge windows while opening a view into the water.

Sleek kitchen, large public premises suitable boxes for flowers and plants, ridiculously gorgeous fireplace and a wall made of takorautakehikosta sofa, designed by Laurin competed in all the eye-fixation. large dining room table drawing board happy sitting with good food and conversation pair. That home will certainly spend great moments!

If the other side is for enjoyment and entertaining, the other half of the house will close in his arms for quiet sleeping areas and a Finnish calming sanctuary - a sauna with black lauteineen.

Water's Edge is still under construction later lakeside guest room, but yes, there sisätiloissakini sauna invalid!
The house was full of interesting details, which I agreed, only the present. Large packages will save a certain side of the telly, right confectionery as fit to get.. :-) Pöllönsilmäiset tiles, toilet-mode faucets, tub in our bathroom and concrete staircase got time for many of us sigh with delight. Ocular hit all the time something interesting!

Also embedded in the wall of a child's room, as well as workstations in the basement home theater got the cameras räpsymään.

Although the house was enough eye candy, it was, of course, also available for physical hunger. Oh, how good that tasted fresh kirpakat smoothies and wonderful vegan food! From that took hold of the trip for as soon as one of the recipe, which is to try at home!

Lauri itself turned out to be a heartfelt human being, from which exuded a warm and receptive energy. He told them excited about the house and the whole project. During that time, he has designed the house to three other friend (I mention already elastic, The Dudesons Jarpin and Aleksi Valavuori..?), And whose houses will be seen on TV during the spring. Having seen this Lauri's house, I can not wait what kind of homes is another of those built!

Try at that now, then sit on the couch with friends chillisti herd of people next to the shooting.. :-)

The night was utterly spectacular and it was lovely to meet new people and to this unprecedented project.
A big thanks to the invitation of Alvardagille and Lauri, which opened its doors in open-mindedly to his own home and chatted and posed happily throughout the evening in front of a large number of cameras.

The evening ended with - of course this not beyond Monday's honor - as lavish fireworks..!
Oh that, yes now invalid to press the end of the pillow.."

~~~

Post. Talostakoti, ENG, ITA.
CITAZIONE
Laurin tupareissa
"Every now and it's surprised myself to find situations in which the self. As an example of yesterday's day. I got to the village of Lauri Ylönen fantastic new home, which was celebrated tupareita. At the same time described the last period beginning in the spring of the MTV3 channel Laurin Houses series, which follows the four Laurin designed for building construction. The party was a wonderfully relaxed and yet elegant, and pääsipä even this middle age mother to taste a little parlor of life :-D We were situated in a small group of bloggers, and we were able to describe the house an hour before the other guests' arrival. The host himself was a really friendly, and told us our house and the design of (the probe to be punastelematta as a teenage girl, I have just been to Rasmus' gig for the first time for more than twenty years ago in 1996..!). Basic Monday, a little skumppaa, fireworks and celebrations :-D

The house was indeed staggering, and CLT-technology enabled architecturally beautiful details and big homogenous surfaces. Lauri said that the inspiration for the design of the house has been the idea of ​​a childhood tree house. Building the tree trunk represents the center of the concrete section in which are embedded mm. fireplace. The rooms are located around it as the branches, and are at the top of the second layer height. This has been a beautiful seascape utilized effectively, while the house looks from the outside to float in the air in part.

The house interior wood surfaces were repeated, the black color in its posture, green plants, as well as concrete rouheus. In particular, the battens made from heat-treated birch brought really nice, and softness of the atmosphere in several rooms. Also present was designed by Lawrence himself Vallila canvas prints that were published quite recently. Furnishings were completely Shock collection, and the bed was too Laurin own sunnittelema and shock manufactured. It would be undeniably awesome to get myself to design your own sofa!

Especially the fireplace in my opinion, was really fantastic! In the case sighed several times, and taisinpa say out loud that gonna bring a small construction worker with a fever.. I wonder what it is, you would think that after these two houses would no longer even joke about something like that? But the same spoke Laurikin, partly idea for the program came from the fact that he can not continue to build houses for themselves, so ended up designing them to others. Just at that does not own rahkeeni able enough, but one of the channel raksailuinnolle this would be a good find. Were I to play cottages I would start to doodle? :-D

This television production under way. Following the filming was really interesting and has a great look, then finished the series that what the outcome is. There are some points where filmed several times, such as the fireworks!

* Edit: I got a modern and cozy Kertulta still photo of me and Lauri Top Block, add it to this, its a rare sample is all about!

Add moods of yesterday's festivities can be found in Instagram and elsewhere somesta tags #laurintalot # mtv3 #clevergreen. Thanks to yet host of the evening, as well as Alvardagille spectacular celebrations and the possibility to obtain access to the house thus already in advance!"

~~~

Post. Omakotivalkoinen, ENG, ITA. - Pics, Pics.
CITAZIONE
In the village: Lauri Ylönen gorgeous home & tuparitunnelmaa!
"Somessa following my blog readers already yesterday it won first taste of Lauri Ylönen new home tupareista.. We got to our blogger in the Team Laurin to devise and implement Alvardagin stunning CLT to (Cross Laminated Timber) built the house with a personal touch with the insanely cool. Laurin home building stages are monitored on MTV3 in April, beginning Laurin houses program, which look inside the elastic, The Dudesons Jarpin and Aleksi Valavuori homes.. According to tuparikierrokselle jump! :-)

We bloggers we were privileged peek behind the scenes and to chat with the responsible for the design of the house Laurin other tuparivieraiden before arrival. Find your way into making the program interspersed with cameras Laurin at home and admired in unison home atmosphere and a stylish, groats material choices. Me rattled off a particular house graphic design language, as well as incredibly stunning floor-to-ceiling window walls that provide natural even to the skin. ♥ ︎ I can imagine in my mind what the windows open onto the landscape look like any of the spring awakening of nature to life, if it is what is real zen-like atmosphere. :-)

In April, beginning in MTV a ten-part series follows houses Laurin how Lauri Ylönen designs and implements themselves, the elastic, Jarpille and Aleksi Valavuori completely new houses, which have been used in an innovative building technology, ecological solutions, brilliant ideas and inspiring modern perspective. The series describes the viewer to take home from the couch to places where they have never gone out and presenting of solutions housing, so smart technologies, ecology than the design point of view, of which Finland is not yet never even dream of. Saw and heard in the basis of the stories I strongly believe that Lauri's architectural visions implementations will take over many legs.. therefore looking forward to a series of waiting.. :-)

Needless Taita be clear that these were tuparikemut 'The best possible tupari experience in the world'! :-) Thanks to Lauri, Elalle, Jarpille, Aleksi and all the people Alvardagin a great day! :-)"

~~~

Post. Meillakotona, ENG, ITA.
CITAZIONE
Laurin houses
"Yesterday I made a small round-trip hop Helsinki-band Rasmus, Lauri Ylönen familiar tupareihin! The final decoration on the news I told that Lauri has designed four houses, whose completion will be in the spring to follow MTV3 Laurin new houses in the TV series. Laurin houses will be completed in addition to the elastic, The Dudesons Jarpille and Aleksi Valavuori. These the guys and the other guests with a toast was raised yesterday Laurin's fabulous house. We bloggers before we got tupareita snapper the first pictures of the house in Finland, so here 's to you a foretaste Laurin house.

The modern house is made of CLT-technology, that is, massiivipuulevyistä. Lauri house design is a passion, and he stated that when you can not be all the time to design and build their own family houses, have to start making them for others. Lauri has a clear eye for design and architecture! House details and material choices were great: wood, concrete, glass. Creative, floating structures to house the facade of the furniture that Lauri has also designed. Large windows all in addition to stunning ocean views.

I, Lauri and modern and cozy Gretel

The house also has a luxurious cinema room, a rest in a chair I sat down (picture mobiles thanks to Kerttu!)

The house interior is carried out in shock Vallilan furniture and fabrics. Fixtures come in the Domus. In all of these Lauri has also been näppinsä game: Lauri has designed a modern living room sofa Isku, canvas prints Vallila and fixtures Domus.

I must say that I look forward to starting on 04.03.2017 Laurin houses the TV series! The series introduces the addition Laurin planned completion of construction of houses in other European countries and the United States. A bit like the Finnish Grand Designs perhaps?

A warm thank you for the invitation founded by Laurin and Alvardagille from pleasant to celebrate!"

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/2/2017, 21:48

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 21:18

Group:

*continua..*

Post. Idealista, ENG, ITA.
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen tupareissa
"Greetings from Helsinki and apologies tiny blog break. It always think optimistically that the trip each time to write, but that did not happen like this. Today I was able to take the train up to home, but yesterday the outward journey had to jump on the bus Happiness, as the train would have been so much of late that I missed ... Lauri Ylönen housewarming party!

Jaahas, what thing is this is correct then? Every Finnish will be aware of one of Finland's most successful musicians, The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen. His musical career is well known, but the inverse of private life, he has been silent. Man giving rather the work speak for itself.

Host's expression when to pop out to the house of bloggers with their cameras.

In recent days, Lauri (quite that easy, but a first-name) has been in the headlines due to the new aluevaltaustensa. We can talk about monilahjakkuudesta, as he has demonstrated expertise in both houses, for furniture and textile designer. Now the general public can also visit his visual side of the shock, furniture designer, Through our spring / summer collection patterns as MTV3's new series Laurin houses.

Bloggers Marimekko. This opportunity, we decided to the White Harmaja with Suvi to leave, even though both the journey was quite long.

After all, such a dare refuse the invitation, you are invited to the scene to celebrate the new home. We are the bloggers was the site of a dozen and we were able to watch the 300 squares whopping seaside home even before the other party crowds arrived. In order for the actual TV will be nervous program, the pictures are close-ups, but they can be reached through a little perceive what kind of home Lauri completed all. The stunning combination of wood, concrete, huge windows and interesting detail on the. Small his expose, know that the upstairs bar room can be found in black and white home theater downstairs!

The program shows how to design and implement Ylönen houses the elastic, The Dudesons Jarpille and Aleksi Valavuori. All the houses exude the same modern style and has been implemented CLT technology, which allows a very spectacular solutions. Other houses are revealed only opens on April ten-part program.

Tupareissa wonder that the program certainly opens completely new aspects of familiar persons in the public eye and we get to peek into a very personal area that is home. I heard that the program has invested a lot and through it we will also explore different ways to build and think of living all over Europe and the United States. There will be new solutions for housing solutions, so smart technologies, ecology than the design point of view, so those interested in architecture and interior design will be like a real treat.

The scenery was gray this time, but the atmosphere in the house quite sunny. Thank you to all bloggers company and Lauri Ylönen Alvardagille invitation! Instagram can find more images and moods #laurintalot.

The program starts in MTV 03.04.2017."

~~~

Post. Sisustusjasepustus, ENG, ITA.
CITAZIONE
One more star moments of life. :-)
"Now is the Hear the northern small town girl Had there been involved in the junket, that had to tweak a few times himself so that all knew it to be true. I have always been sooooo Rasmus fan, that this picture would make a yes mind almost table for capture on the wall. ;-) smile was delicate.

Now, there's probably already frantically figuring out the way it brings some green is then Laurin with the same photograph got ... well let me tell you. Lauri Ylönen is designed for themselves, the elastic, Jarpille and Valavuori Aleksi whopping CLT-houses. A couple of weeks ago I received an email invitation to a new company Laurin, houses built a Alvardagin, tuparibileisiin organized. They were browsed a variety of blogs and bloggers chosen few, according to celebrate the Lawrence house was finished and I happy I was to my great surprise one of the chosen.

The house was filmed in the same period last MTV3 channel beginning in April, 'Lauri and the houses of the future' program, which monitors these first steps in the company Laurin and the construction of the four well-known young man felt sectors.

Lauri's goal is to develop new successful Finnish export product; ecological, economical and intelligent design house on the market. Finnish magnificent work of a great world's most successful internationally in the field of music the young man's hand. I appreciate and I think yes his success in this way, its a fantastic trace I witnessed. Lauri is otherwise designed the sofa in the picture, which he told the future shock, the production itself. Coffee with black rautapäätyineen fit with our future house DIY-foot dining room table, perfect match, so I have to be awake when it is available.

And that's not all! After all, Lauri designed for Vallila three sides of a design to a great special collection. These are the names of Kuma, String and Feather and are available in curtains, fabrics and carpets. Kuma Laurin began to pay off the house curtains and sofa slipcovers. I could see that Kuma-a design to our future house.

CLT stands for Cross laminated timber, or cross-glued wood. Ristiinlaminoinnin makes CLT is a strong and compact construction. In fact, I have personally worked in the wood sector for decades glad that today the value of the houses do not have a stone houses, built of solid wood but with this technique gorgeous homes. Wood reflected likewise a great extent the interior and décor. CLT-plates were the walls and ceilings in several rooms treated kuultovalkoiseksi.

Interior colors were predominantly white, black, and heat-treated wood tone. Wall fireplace with a fire place was like a work of art! slatted wall heat-treated site of the fireplace stretched to the ceiling, and next to it was rouhea concrete wall portion.

Fireplace door continued jämeränä rautahyllynä entire block wall walk. The shelf is the same style as the body, and ends Laurin designing the sofa. Lauri told us the story of the house, according to which as a child he often built tree huts. In this house the memory of this childhood he undertook bringing the house unless you are among betoniseinäien element that describes the trunk of the tree. CLT boards are levels while her by those tree branches, where the tabernacle sit out on. Delightfully brought childhood memories of the house genesis story. ♥

Room house, then the future program will be to see the total picture. However, we bloggers we had a unique opportunity to share with the little detail of the images of the house the very first media. We were also brought to the house an hour earlier than the other guests arrived, so we had a leisurely Tove's degree view around and to describe the small details of the house. son Laurin room had a nice bunk bed. Lauri told also built 8-year-old son to the courtyard a small hut / house, which reportedly was completed much faster pace than this 'bigger half'. ;-) Unfortunately, the night was so dark that I did not see this structure there on the spot, but even then I hope to see it 'Lauri and future houses' TV show. :-)

Laurin bedroom had its own connection with a magnificent glass-walled kylppäri sauna. An interesting place for a mirror hanging in front of the window. From the living room and the main bedroom was the size of a single wall-length windows overlooking the beach. The windows offer spectacular seasons changing landscape paintings!

One master bedroom CLT-plate wall was tinted black. Beautiful and stylish!

Guest Room hues.

Bar Room gorgeous eye-catching.

That's for you a small taste of what the house looks like. However, you should sit on the large audiences in April when the program Lauri and future houses will begin in MTV. At least I'm gonna look at that period. Although there do not know the final episode then vilahtaisi familiar with these boys one some green northern Tornio. :-) Valavuori Aleksi came on the scene only after the house was already so a lot of people, that is it, this shy girl no longer dared him to try on the picture. However, much to smile topic has been watching these pictures.;-)

Big thanks yet Alvardagille honor to be involved in such a multitude of nice junket. The text will tell you perfectly what I experienced when I got involved in this memorable event. It is yet another fabulous star of the moment you something to remember rocking. :-)"

~~~

Post. Hannele78, ENG, ITA.
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen tupareissa
"Sometimes in life will be moments when thinking that I wonder if this is absolutely true,
Am I really in this situation?

It is precisely the kind of feeling for me came on Monday, when I listened to Lauri Ylönen
story house design and construction stages. His own new home!
Lauri has designed the houses themselves in addition to the elastic, Duudsonit Jarpille and Aleksi Valavuori.
Now the houses are beginning to be ready on Monday and celebrated Laurin house tupareita.
A small group of sisustusbloggaajia invited to join in and before we got to the other
welcome guests for an hour to circulate and to describe the house in peace. The very first!

Lauri told the house thought to have left a childhood tree house and the house it seems,
as it floated partially in the air. CLT-houses have utilized the latest
technology, including the implementation and lighting
Laurin The aim is to develop new Finnish export product:
"Market ecological, economical and brightest designer houses"
And the house during the construction of the yard is also born Laurin tree house for my son. :-)

The interior could be seen in many places Lauri Ylönen's touch.
He has been designing mm. Shock beds, as well as new Vallilan
Alvardag X-Vallila special collection which has come acquisitions on the shelf a week ago,

House surface materials combined rouhea concrete and warm wood.
A beautiful combination that appeals to me!

Next, you will get a little foretaste of the house. you can see the whole
April beginning 10-part series, Laurin houses.
Series following an unprecedented four-house design
and construction. descriptions of the last episode of the series was made on Monday.

So, be good, this first taste. :-)
Thank you Alvardag, Lauri and partners!
~ ~ Hannele
P.S Instasta can be found in the hashtag #laurintalot quite a lot of graphics. :-)"

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/2/2017, 22:05

Group:

Altro articolo di oggi del sito finlandese Menasiet: ENG, ITA.

_ laurintalot_paakuva (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
The first pictures of Lauri Ylönen new home - minimalist and luxurious
Lauri Ylönen, the house is accessible in more detail in April, starting a TV program. Photos: Instagram / @alvardag and Message Archive / Viena Kytöjoki

"Musician Lauri Ylönen new oceanfront home is 300 square meters.
Social media reveals that the musician Lauri Ylönen, the new house has been celebrated yesterday housewarming party, where the house was presented to bloggers and partners.
The house, as well as three other Laurin designed homes can be seen on MTV3 Laurin houses program in April. Behind the houses is founded by Laurin Alvardag company.
Bloggers have shared their photos of the house Instagram tag #laurintalot. More precise location is not known, but the modern cozy blog Gretel write tuparipostauksessaan that the 300-square-meter house is located on the seafront in Helsinki. Lawrence, built by previous home was located in Helsinki Karhusaari.
More pictures can be found in the interior Laurin White Harmaja, the house Home, Check List and My home white news sites and blogs.
Laurin houses program can be seen, what types of homes designed by Lauri rapper elastically Dudesons familiar Jarpille and businessman presenter, ex-manager Aleksi Valavuori.
Bloggers published the Lawrence home only detailed images, so that the whole house would not be revealed before the beginning of the TV program.
The house is decorated with plenty of wood. Minimalist interior design also features a concrete and green plants."

~~~

Web  Top
21 replies since 9/6/2016, 10:45   1471 views