The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri interview at La Republica (PE) - 6.5.2016, Reporte Indigo, MX (20.5.2016). - Concierto Peru (24.5.2016). - News about the new album

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/5/2016, 18:07

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Un paio di link con una nuova intervista fatta a Lauri dal sito peruviano La Republica.
Parla del nuovo album: hanno scritto 20 canzoni, sarà più Rock e simile a 'Black Roses'.
Uscirà l'anno prossimo, stanno cercando uno studio per registrarlo. (L'altro Link)

the_rasmus-Noticia-765665

CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen of The Rasmus: "It will be possible for our fans know us"
Lead singer of The Rasmus talks about his new album and the desire to interact with their followers. Finns come to "The Rock Live x 7"
Lauri Ylönen is one of the founding members and lead singer of The Rasmus, a band that is part of the lineup of "The Rock Live X 7" Festival. We talked with him, weeks before their first show in our country, on 28 May at the National Stadium.

I: "You are in Finland, a fairly remote from Peru country, but they have a lot of supporters here."

Lauri: "In our culture it may prove exotic for Peruvian fans, but will also be quite exotic for us to be there. We hope to have time to explore the city. We will play in Lima. Hopefully we will have time to also see mountains."

"They will play Live X The Rock, a large festival. Do you like this kind of events are a band that prefers more intimate shows?"
"Well, personally I like both, but I'm excited this show because it's a stadium, right? That is very special, because we played festivals before, but has been in camps. I like the architecture of the stadiums: they are giants, but at the same time, compact. And there will be many bands of Peru and South America, and I can not wait to hear them. I always listen to local bands."

I: "Are you listening to a Latin American musician in particular?"
"Not really. I was watching the lineup of the festival and there are bands that I do not know. American artists I know, but I'm more excited to listen to local bands to the other." (laughs)

I: "By the way, I wanted to ask, most of their songs are in English. And I have noticed that this is common with several bands in your country, but in Finland the native language is not English.."
"We started singing in English because we listened to bands like Nirvana and Metallica. And they sang in English. So for me, it became the language of rock. I learned several expressions of there, and it was I who wrote the letters. To me, it sounds better than the Finn, ie music. I'm glad I made that decision, because if we had sung in Finnish, then we would not be playing in Peru."

I: "And what about the new album, they are working on it?"
"Yes. We have written about 20 songs. Many songs. We have good material. Now we are looking for the right time, a place to record. I can not really say much. Out next year, that's what all I know so far."

I: "Does this album follow the path of 'The Rasmus' his latest album?"
"It will be something different. I think maybe something like 'Black Roses'."

I: "They return to their classic.."
"It could be so. We are still at an early stage, but the songs are more rock. Let's see how it goes."

"The debut album of The Rasmus, 'Peep' has great influence funk.."
"Yes, we had enough funk in a couple of productions. I think it's still there, in the back of my mind, because I still have a certain rhythm when singing, it is very important to me. In addition, Pauli, our guitarist, he also plays with the compass, in a way, say, danceable. I think the funk is still there, just not already included instruments like the saxophone, that was when we started."

I: "You started quite young, what advice would you give to bands trying to build a road in the music industry?"
"I think it's very important to write your own songs, and when you do, be honest with yourself. You should try to look older than you are in your lyrics. Write about things that happen in your life, things that affect you. After a few years, I feel silly when I read my old lyrics (laughs), but it's cute. I can find myself and realize I was 16 when I wrote that song."

I: "Why has it taken so long to get back on stage? His fans have not seen for a while."
"We've been writing the album. We're supposed to rest, but now we have six presentations in the area with this tour. And it's a good chance because it's our first time in Peru. Also, I think it's positive for the composition making shows in the middle of the process. We feel the energy of the fans, and we can test the songs in different ways, and perhaps obtain inspiration for the creation of topics to meet our fans and see their reactions."

I: "What can we expect from your show in Peru?"
"A lot of energy, because we have not played in a while. I think our last show was in Russia in November. So we're excited and with great energy, to play in front of our Peruvian fans for the first time. I hope we can also know, I think we have a couple of sessions (Meet & Greet). It is always pleasant to talk to people. We do not hide in our hotel rooms, we always like to go shopping and see the city. It will be possible for fans to know us."

the_rasmus2-Noticia-765665

Web  Top
view post Posted on 7/5/2016, 18:15

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

gif ...la traduzione... gif

(Pic, Pic) - Topic, Pics, Vid.

CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen dei The Rasmus: "Sarà molto probabile che i nostri fan ci conoscano."
Il cantante dei The Rasmus parla del loro nuovo album e del desiderio di interagire con i loro fan. I finlandesi vengono al "The Rock Live x 7."
Lauri Ylönen è uno dei membri fondatori e il cantante dei The Rasmus, gruppo che fa parte della line-up del Festival "The Rock Live X 7". Abbiamo parlato con lui, settimane prima del loro primo concerto nel nostro paese, il prossimo 28 Maggio allo Stadio Nazionale.

I: "Siete della Finlandia, un paese abbastanza lontano dal Perù, ma avete molti fan qui."
Lauri: "La nostra cultura può rivelarsi esotica per i fan peruviani, ma sarà molto esotico anche per noi essere lì. Speriamo di avere il tempo di esplorare la città. Suoneremo a Lima. Speriamo di avere il tempo di vedere anche le montagne." .. (Pic)

I: "Vi esibirete in diretta al 'X The Rock', un grande festival. Vi piacciono questo tipo di eventi o siete una band che preferisce spettacoli più intimi?"
"Beh, personalmente mi piacciono entrambi, ma mi emoziona questo spettacolo perché è in uno stadio, giusto? Questo è molto speciale, perché abbiamo suonato a festival in precedenza, ma è stato nei campi. Mi piace l'architettura degli stadi: sono giganti, ma allo stesso tempo, compatti. E ci saranno molte band del Perù e Sud America, io non vedo l'ora di ascoltarli. Ascolto sempre band locali." .. Post, Vid, Post, Vid.

I: "Stai ascoltando un musicista latinoamericano in particolare?"
"Non proprio. Stavo guardando la scaletta del festival e ci sono band che non conosco. So degli artisti americani, ma sono più entusiasta di ascoltare le band locali degli altri." (ride) ... T, V, C, Q, S, M, A, Tw, Tw.
Post. ..Vid-Lyr. .. "Agridulce.. Dulce amargo es tu amor por mííí.. Ya no como.. Ya no duermo ay de amarte asííí.." .. canta

I: "A proposito, ti volevo chiedere, la maggior parte delle vostre canzoni sono in inglese. Ed ho notato che questo è comune con diversi gruppi nel vostro paese, ma la lingua madre in Finlandia non è l'inglese.."
"Abbiamo iniziato a cantare in inglese perché ascoltavamo band come i Nirvana e i Metallica. E loro cantavano in inglese. Quindi per me, è diventato il linguaggio del rock. Ho imparato diverse espressioni da lì, ed ero io che scrivevo i testi. Per me, suona meglio del finlandese, ovvero con la musica. Sono contento di aver preso questa decisione, perché se avessimo cantato in finlandese, allora non avremmo suonato in Perù."

I: "E per quanto riguarda il nuovo album, state lavorando su di esso?"
"Sì. Abbiamo scritto circa 20 canzoni. Molte canzoni. Abbiamo del buon materiale. Ora stiamo cercando il momento giusto, un luogo giusto per registrare. Non posso davvero dire molto. Uscirà il prossimo anno, è tutto quello che so finora."

I: "Questo album segue il percorso di 'The Rasmus', il vostro ultimo album?"
"Sarà qualcosa di diverso. Credo forse qualcosa di simile a 'Black Roses'." .. (Post)

I: "Ritornate ai vostri classici.."
"Potrebbe essere così. Siamo ancora in una fase iniziale, ma le canzoni sono più rock. Vediamo come va."

I: "L'album di debutto dei The Rasmus, 'Peep', ha una grande influenza funk.."
"Sì, abbiamo avuto abbastanza funk in un paio di produzioni. Penso che sia ancora lì, in fondo alla mia mente, perché ho ancora un certo ritmo quando canto, è molto importante per me. Inoltre, Pauli, il nostro chitarrista, suona anche con la bussola, in un modo, diciamo, ballabile. Credo che il funk è ancora lì, solo che non includiamo strumenti come il sassofono, come quando abbiamo iniziato."

I: "Avete iniziato molto giovani, che consiglio dareste ai gruppi che cercano di farsi strada nel mondo della musica?"
"Penso che sia molto importante scrivere canzoni proprie, e quando lo fai, devi essere onesto con te stesso. Non dovresti cercare di sembrare più vecchio di quello che sei nei tuoi testi. Devi scrivere di cose che ti accadono nella vita, cose che ti interessano. Dopo qualche anno, mi sento stupido quando rileggo i miei vecchi testi (ride), ma è carino. Riesco a ritrovare me stesso ed a comprendere che avevo 16 anni quando ho scritto quella canzone."

I: "Perché ci è voluto così tanto tempo per ritornare sul palco? I vostri fan non vi hanno visto per un po'."
"Abbiamo scritto l'album. Dovremmo riposare, ma ora abbiamo sei concerti nella zona con questo tour. Ed è una buona opportunità, perché è la nostra prima volta in Perù. Inoltre, penso che sia positivo per la composizione fare spettacoli nel mezzo del processo. Sentiamo l'energia dei fan, e possiamo testare le canzoni in modi diversi, e forse ottenere ispirazione per la creazione di temi incontrando i nostri fan e vedendo le loro reazioni."

I: "Cosa possiamo aspettarci dal vostro show in Perù?"
"Molta energia, perché non suoniamo da molto tempo. Credo che il nostro ultimo show sia stato in Russia a Novembre. Quindi siamo entusiasti e pieni di energia, di suonare davanti ai nostri fan peruviani per la prima volta. Spero che possiamo anche conoscerli, penso che abbiamo un paio di sessioni (Meet & Greet). E' sempre piacevole parlare con la gente. Noi non ci nascondiamo nelle nostre camere d'albergo, ci piace sempre andare a fare shopping e vedere la città. Sarà molto probabile che i nostri fan ci conoscano."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 10/5/2016, 22:04

Web  Top
view post Posted on 7/5/2016, 18:18

Group:

band

Una nuova intervista a Lauri del sito messicano Reporte Indigo del 20.5.2016.
Parla del 1° singolo del prossimo album, sperano di poterlo rilasciare a fine 2016.
Le nuove canzoni (20) lui e Pauli le hanno suonate solo in modo acustico, non sono ancora pronti per interpretarle dal vivo con il gruppo.
Stanno cercando un produttore adatto per registrarle.
Ai prossimi concerti in Argentina e Messico suoneranno alcuni dei loro successi in versione acustica, e canzoni del passato che non interpretano da molto tempo.

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
'I do not know where rock bands are'
The lead singer of The Rasmus, Lauri Ylönen, believes that music today is in decline, and although the band has not released new material since 2012, will visit Mexico to please their followers.
With 22 years of experience eight studio albums and the whole attitude to go on stage, The Rasmus will play in Mexico to meet his fans.
The last time the Finnish quartet appeared in the country was the September 8, 2013, when they presented their self-titled album that came off as a simple "I'm a mess", "Stranger" and "Mysteria".
The Rasmus will play the first three days of June in Guadalajara, Mexico City and Monterrey, respectively. The group will offer acoustic versions of their hits.
"There are many fans in Mexico, I was watching on our Facebook page and most fans on this platform are Mexico, that's incredible!"

At his next visit to Aztec lands, Lauri Ylönen, lead singer of the group, said happy to meet his public besides commenting that he believes there are currently no proposals are new musical avant-garde.

"I look for new music all the time, but have not found any cool rock music lately, not where rock bands are, seem to have disappeared," he argued telephone to Reporte Indigo.

Abel Tesfaye Makkonen known in the art world as The Weeknd, it is proposed that the Finnish musician applauded as it describes his music has a dark edge on some issues.
Among the bands that stands still in force and it is worth exploring the material is Weezer, which celebrates the new album this year.

"Every time I'm driving my car here in California, I love listening to Weezer, it is as music suitable for this climate and place," he said.

Mexico: source of 'Likes'
One of the Ylönen solid reasons for coming to Mexico, is because in the Facebook page of the band, a large percentage of likes comes from our country.

"There are many fans in Mexico, I was watching on Facebook and most fans on this platform are Mexico, that's incredible!" he said from Los Angeles, California.

Some of the surprises you can expect the public of The Rasmus, is to adapt some of their hits in acoustic versions, besides playing some songs of yesteryear who have not played in a long time.

"Surely we want to improvise during the show, we are open and flexible and I love surprises.." said the vocalist.

Ylönen taster of Mexican food confesses, which is pleasing because he likes the spicy, however, in the past risked a little more experimenting with the habanero, which do not plan to do and that you momentarily affected his voice and was about to go on stage.

"I was eating this super spicy chili and could not make a sound like half an hour," he was sincere.

New album: Waiting
The Rasmus has been kept away from the recording studio for four years, but that 2016 might be time to re-produce new material.

"We are already working on the new album, we wrote about 20 songs and are ready, but we are looking to burn indicated to start producing, I hope we have for a simple end of the year," he said.

When asked about whether they provided any future collaboration as those made with HIM and Apocalyptica, the singer does not rule out the possibility of inviting other musicians.

"And collaboration we had with the former singer of Nightwish, that song was pretty special, something we could not do ourselves. But right now we have no one in mind," specified Ylönen.

As to whether this new material can be a sign in their presentations in Mexico, the Finnish clarified that are not yet ready to play them live.

"I do not think we know how to still interpret them (laughs) are only written, and almost always Pauli, guitarist, and I've played alone acoustically, so do not we happened how touch with the whole band," he said.

(Pic, Pic, Link)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 21/5/2016, 03:32

Web  Top
view post Posted on 7/5/2016, 18:20

Group:

(Pic)

31.8.2012. "I volunteer for weezer with my glasses.." - Link, FB. // Post, Post.

CITAZIONE
Non so dove sono finiti i gruppi Rock
Il cantante dei The Rasmus, Lauri Ylönen, crede che la musica oggi è in declino, ed anche se la band non ha rilasciato del nuovo materiale dal 2012, si recherà in visita in Messico per compiacere i loro sostenitori.
Con 22 anni di esperienza, otto album in studio e tutta l'attitudine per andare sul palco, i The Rasmus suoneranno in Messico per soddisfare i loro fan.
L'ultima volta che il quartetto finlandese si è presentato nel paese è stato l'8 settembre 2013, quando hanno presentato il loro album omonimo che è stato rilasciato con i singoli "I'm A Mess", "Stranger" e "Mysteria".

I The Rasmus suoneranno i primi tre giorni del mese di Giugno a Guadalajara, Città del Messico e Monterrey, rispettivamente. Il gruppo offrirà versioni acustiche dei loro successi.
"Ci sono molti fan in Messico, stavo guardando la nostra pagina Facebook e la maggior parte dei fan su questa piattaforma sono del Messico, questo è incredibile!"

Prima della sua prossima visita nelle terre azteche, Lauri Ylönen, cantante del gruppo, ha detto che è felice di incontrare di nuovo il suo pubblico, commentando inoltre che egli ritiene che al momento non ci sono nuove proposte musicali che siano all'avanguardia.
"Cerco sempre nuova musica, però di recente non ho trovato della bella musica Rock, non so dove sono finite le Rock band, sembrano essere scomparse," ha affermato per telefono a Reporte Indigo.

Abel Tesfaye Makkonen, noto nel mondo dell'arte come The Weeknd, ritiene che la musica finlandese sia buona e descrive la sua musica dicendo che ha un lato oscuro su alcuni temi.
Tra i gruppi ancora in attività e dei quali vale la pena esplorare il nuovo materiale ci sono i Weezer, che celebrano il nuovo disco quest'anno.

"Ogni volta che guido con la mia auto qui in California, mi piace ascoltare i Weezer, è una musica adatta a questo clima e luogo," ha detto.

Messico, fonte di 'Mi Piace'
Uno dei motivi consistenti per Ylönen di venire in Messico, è perché nella pagina di Facebook del gruppo, una grande percentuale dei 'Mi Piace' proviene dal nostro Paese.

"Ci sono molti fan in Messico, stavo guardando su Facebook e la maggior parte dei fan su questa piattaforma sono del Messico, questo è incredibile!" ha detto da Los Angeles, California.

Alcune delle sorprese che potrà aspettarsi il pubblico dei The Rasmus, sarà quella di adattare alcuni dei loro successi in versione acustica, oltre che suonare alcune canzoni del passato che non interpretano da molto tempo.

"Sicuramente vogliamo improvvisare durante lo spettacolo, siamo aperti e flessibili e io amo le sorprese..", ha detto il cantante.

Ylönen si confessa degustatore del cibo messicano, che gli piace perché ama il cibo piccante. Però in passato ha rischiato molto per sperimentare con l'habanero, cosa che non ha intenzione di fare poiché questo ha colpito momentaneamente la sua voce mentre stava per andare in scena.

"Stavo mangiando questo chili super piccante e non sono riuscito ad emettere un solo suono per mezz'ora," ha detto con franchezza.

Nuovo album: in attesa
I The Rasmus sono stati lontani dallo studio di registrazione per quattro anni, però il 2016 potrebbe essere il momento di tornare a produrre del nuovo materiale.

"Stiamo già lavorando al nuovo album, abbiamo scritto circa 20 canzoni e sono pronte, ma stiamo cercando un produttore adatto per iniziare a registrarle, speriamo di poter rilasciare un singolo per la fine dell'anno", ha detto.

Quando gli è stato chiesto se considerano collaborazioni in futuro come quella fatta con gli HIM e Apocalyptica, il cantante non esclude la possibilità di invitare altri musicisti.

"E anche la collaborazione che abbiamo avuto con l'ex cantante dei Nightwish, quella canzone era davvero speciale, qualcosa che non abbiamo potuto fare noi stessi. Ma in questo momento non abbiamo nessuno in mente," ha specificato Ylönen.

Quanto alla questione se questo nuovo materiale potrà essere suonato ai loro concerti in Messico, il finlandese ha precisato che non sono ancora pronti per suonarlo dal vivo.

"Non credo che sappiamo ancora come interpretarlo (ride), è solo scritto, e quasi sempre Pauli, il chitarrista, ed io lo abbiamo suonato solo in maniera acustica, così non abbiamo avuto l'occasione di provarlo con tutto il gruppo," ha detto.

(Pic, Pic, Link)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 22/5/2016, 01:24

Web  Top
view post Posted on 7/5/2016, 18:23

Group:

band

Una nuova intervista a Lauri del sito peruviano Concierto Peru del 24.5.2016. (Tw)
Altre info sul prossimo album: tornerà a Giugno in Finlandia per due mesi per lavorare alle 16, 20 canzoni che hanno in lista.
Ha scritto anche canzoni per altri artisti.

lauri-the-rasmus

CITAZIONE
Interview with The Rasmus: "I want to know the cultural side of Peru."

Saturday May 28 is celebrated the seventh edition of the festival of Peru's largest rock. The Live X The Rock 40 thousand people will gather at the National Stadium on a day in which we see bands Peru, Argentina, Chile, USA, Spain, England and Finland.
Look here schedules X Live Rock 7
As scheduled, The Rasmus will go on stage at 5:50 pm to offer what will be his first appearance in Peru. So we made a call to Lauri Ylönen, the singer and songwriter for the band to share some prior to his arrival in Lima words.

I: "Are you in Finland?"
Lauri: "No, I'm in Los Angeles. I live here."

I: "Since when?"
"I've been here a year and a half. But I like to Finland at least six times a year, so half of the year I'm there."

I: "Eighteen months is a short time. How comfortable do you feel in Los Angeles?"
"Very comfortable. It is a city for music. At the moment it is the world's largest music for the city. I have made many friends here, many composers and has been very inspiring to live here. I also really like the weather. There is always sun and is warm. I live near the beach and I find it all very exotic because I'm used to living in a rainy and cloudy country like Finland. It feels as always was on vacation."

I: "Are you using this time in Los Angeles to work on some The Rasmus?"
"I've been writing songs for other artists but we are currently working on the next album of The Rasmus and I'm going back to Finland in June for two months to work on the 16 or 20 songs that have lists."

I: "Do the other members of The Rasmus still live in Finland?"
"Yes, we all live there."

I: "So you engrave the record in Finland or do in LA?"
"Perhaps we do in different places, still we do not know exactly. Producers have good friends and Sweden. Right now we're writing songs, then burn them solve where and how producer. We have previously recorded albums in Finland, Sweden, Germany, United States.. worldwide reality."

I: "On Latin America, they will play in Mexico, Argentina and Peru in this new tour. How familiar feel with this part of the world?"
"It is our first time in Peru, which is exciting for us. We will be in a festival, which is always nice to be with other bands. I like the vibe of a festival and be walking around. But I also want to know the cultural side of Peru; I hope to meet some mountains. But we already know Latin America before. We have playing at least fifteen times in Mexico and we also know Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica and several other countries."

I: "I know that in Europe there are very large rock festivals, but you will perform at the biggest rock festival that Peru."
"That's great. How many people do you go?"

I: "The stadium can hold 40,000 people. When you touch will be approximately that amount. People go very early to see all the bands."
"I am very excited. I know we have many fans there. Many people have written to us to Facebook thrilled that we will play for the first time there. I hope to meet Peruvian fans. I think we will have a signing scheduled."

I: "Do you know your agenda for these days in Peru? You know how many days you will be in Lima?"
"I do not know yet. I think at least be two days. We have six concerts in two weeks, so we have a little space to meet countries."

I: "Live in the X festival Rock will share with English rock artists but also with many South American rock bands. Do you know some music in South America?"
"No, unfortunately. I was watching the festival poster with the bands that will perform but did not recognize many names. I imagine that bands must be very large in Peru but not so well known in the rest of the world. The case in Finland, where there are great bands but are not known elsewhere."

The-Rasmus
~~*~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/5/2016, 04:44

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2016, 23:16

Group:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 25/5/2016, 00:56

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/5/2016, 23:40

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/5/2016, 23:44

Group:

Una nuova intervista a Lauri del sito messicano Reporte Indigo del 20.5.2016. mf_bookread

Parla del 1° singolo del prossimo album, sperano di poterlo rilasciare a fine 2016.
Le nuove canzoni (20) lui e Pauli le hanno suonate solo in modo acustico, non sono ancora pronti per suonarle dal vivo con il gruppo.
Stanno cercando un produttore adatto per registrarle.
Ai prossimi concerti in Argentina e Messico suoneranno alcuni dei loro successi in versione acustica, e canzoni del passato che non interpretano da molto tempo.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

La trascrizione completa dell'intervista nel 3° post del topic.

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/5/2016, 23:51

Group:

Una nuova intervista a Lauri del sito peruviano Concierto Peru del 24.5.2016. mf_bookread

Altre info sul prossimo album dei The Rasmus: Lauri tornerà a Giugno in Finlandia per lavorare alle 16, 20 canzoni che hanno in lista.
Ha scritto anche canzoni per altri artisti.

lauri-the-rasmus
~~~

La trascrizione completa dell'intervista nel 5° post del topic.

~~~

Web  Top
8 replies since 7/5/2016, 18:07   267 views