The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri interviews for "A New Day" - 6.8.2015

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 07:16

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Il 6.8.2015 Lauri ha fatto diverse interviste a radio finlandesi per promuovere il suo nuovo singolo da solista, "A New Day". :music: (Post, Post)
Il Video tradotto dell'intervista a Radio YleX. Articoli: Link, Link, Podcast. (Pic, Pic)

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 07:18

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Una lunga intervista del sito finlandese MTV.
CITAZIONE
Settled in Los Angeles, Lauri Ylönen: I have invested in family

The new solo single on Friday, which publishes The Rasmus singer Lauri Ylönen fueled vitamin d warehouses full of California.
The Rasmus frontman Lauri Ylönen is currently visiting his family in Finland. Ylönen, his wife Paula Vesala and their son Julius, have lived almost a year in the United States.
"We've been here a couple of weeks now. The sun has not been worse enjoy, but on the other hand, vitamin D has been recovered from Los Angeles," says Ylönen MTV.fille.

What kind of housing in California have been?
"I've got to invest in your family being. In Finland, when it comes, it comes ahnehdittua any kind of program. Our family is, so to speak on TV. However, The Rasmus is known for yes in Los Angeles and maybe once a day, someone identified."
Amendment of the United States was Ylöselle also a challenge. He feels have achieved everything in Finland.
"It fascinates me, and abroad must start all over from the beginning. It looks like we are going to live Losissa a few more years. But, however, we have a second home in Finland. So we do not leave Finnish altogether."

Ylönen says that Los Angeles is home to a surprising number of Finnish.
"There has been concluded with the Duudsonit cartwheels at the beach," the man says with a laugh.
"Losissa is very lively Finnish-scene. It affects many types of Finnish, which is not even known here. When you move to a new country, there will often find a way, Finland in miniature. It is being in the same shit," Ylönen says, laughing.

The Rasmus singer will release tomorrow Friday, a new solo single A New Day.
"I wrote the first song to another artist, but the demo version of the song for recording it turned out that it sounded like The Rasmus. Then I decided to keep the song myself. The aim has been to make a good car music."
"I do not know, because I publish an entire solo album. Disc format is no longer synonymous so much. If you think of something, what I want to record today, I put it in the yard tomorrow."

The single is produced by, inter alia, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Enrique Iglesias and Jessica Simpson worked with top producer Lester Mendez.
"With The Rasmus, we have also been working on new material. Does it have any relation to the timetable for publishing. Let's say that then when you are ready and good enough songs together."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 8/8/2015, 08:42

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 07:26

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 07:28

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 07:29

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 07:31

Group:

Web  Top
5 replies since 8/8/2015, 07:16   89 views