The Rasmus - Italian Community

"A New Day", 4° singolo dal 2° album da solista di Lauri, Rilascio: 7.8.2015. - Lyrics video added

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 04:31

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Il 7.8.2015 è stato rilasciato "A New Day", singolo dal secondo album da solista di Lauri.
Il Video ufficiale con il testo. Un sito per acquistarlo: musa24.fi.

CITAZIONE
Post. "Moi!!! Here's a Link to my brand new song. 'A New Day'!!"
"Ciao!!! Ecco un Link per il mio nuovo brano. 'A New Day'!!"
Post. "Link to my new video! Video."
"Link al mio nuovo video! Video."

(Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

mqdefault (Pic)

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 04:41

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 04:45

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 04:47

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 04:49

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/8/2015, 04:51

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/9/2015, 09:56

Group:

Una Recensione (ITA) del 27.8 sulla nuova canzone di Lauri, "A New Day"; Fantastica !! :up: - Post. "Wrote some serious tunes in London."
CITAZIONE
Lauri Ylönen: A New Day review
While The Rasmus continue to tease their ninth album by posting tantalising tidbits from inside the studio, their feather-haired frontman has come forth with an offering of his own to tide fans over. “A New Day” follows a string of solo songs that legendary lyricist Lauri Ylönen has released every so often since 2011. Though his last several singles tended towards an electro-pop approach, this latest endeavour is much more in line with the epic alt-rock inclination of both his band and his original individual outing, “Heavy”.
It drifts in upon pressing but pleasant piano keys, which establish an affecting ambience before teaming up with some purposeful percussion for the verse. Vivid vocals soon steal the spotlight and take on a chilling tone as they drift gently through the air. The poignant persuasion of the lyrics is indescribably arresting ahead of a magnificent chorus that's loaded with fervour and feeling. The haunting harmony it exhibits is truly gripping alongside the moving music that bursts out of the background.
Things transition smoothly into an even more stirring second stanza, which leads to another extremely spirited serenade. An invigorating breakdown of fantastically fiery vocals ensues afterwards and stuns with its intensity on the way to a soft and serene final fade out.
This carefully constructed composition makes an incredibly powerful impression through its passionately played vocals and tremendously touching tune. As always, Ylönen executes it all with a strong sense of emotion and enthusiasm, leaving listeners in no doubt as to the fact that he's an artist who genuinely cares about his craft. The result is yet another poetic pop/rock piece by this supremely skilled singer/songwriter.

CITAZIONE
Post. "New songs coming up! Thanks Genelec for the support! ‪#‎London‬."
"Nuove canzoni in arrivo! Grazie a Genelec per il supporto! #‎Londra."

_ (Pic)
~~~

Web  Top
6 replies since 8/8/2015, 04:31   105 views