The Rasmus - Italian Community

hello!

« Older   Newer »
bittersweety
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 08:19

Hi!

It's really fun, how much you guys like my home country, Finland! biggrin.gif
I really want to get know you guys, 'cause I want to meet new rasmus fans! Im really sorry, that I can't speak italian... and my english is quite bad. But try to undestand what I want to tell! If you want to ask something about Finland or finnish people I tell you smile.gif and I hope that you don't pissed of cause my baaaad english!!

Mutta nyt pitää alkaa opiskella, oon nimittäin tunnilla wink.gif Rasmus Rokkaa! Aina !!

= But now i have to study, im in class you know wink.gif Rasmus Rocks! Always!!

Giadylonen
icon2  view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 09:11

HI!! mY NAME IS GIADA!!! dO YOU LIKE LAURI???
THE RASMUS 4EVER biggrin.gif

bittersweety
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 09:23

Hi Giada! of course I like Lauri! I love him! biggrin.gif its very fantastic to see him in their gigs!! have you ever seen him? smile.gif

†† Toxic Emi ††
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 10:32

hi, nice to meet you!

†_Erin_the_flower_of_evil_†
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 10:38

Hello sweety!^^

Uhm... i have a question for you about finland... ehm, but it's a little bit stupid...

Anyway, welcome to the italian forum!!! ^^

LAURI_VALO
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 11:03

Hi nice to meet you! It's wonderful to know new people around the world! my english is not good too but it doesn't matter...I understand you very well! enjoy your life with us and the rasmus!

-nocs-
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 13:15

Hi, welcome!! I'm Sara ^ ^
I love Finland!

†...Sequira...†
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 13:43

Hi, Welcome!
I'm Sequi

Safia
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 14:51

Hi!! I'm serry... nice to meet you!! As you have said here there are a lot of people who love finland.....and I'm one of them!! I've been dreaming to come in Finland since I was ten years old!!

I'm sorry for my bad english....

bittersweety
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 15:13

Thanks very much! it so fun to be here biggrin.gif you guys rock!! ;D and I also understand your english very well !

Safia, what Finland have, if you liked that country so much ?biggrin.gif

Erin the flower of evil, i dont think so that your question is stupid biggrin.gif ask anything you want to know! smile.gif

view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 15:19

Ahm, thank bitterswwety... xD
I'm Greta and i'm 14, and you? What's your name?
I'd like ot know how is the people in finland...and how is live in finland...

Can you ask to me? w00t.gif Thanks!!!^^

Safia
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 15:27

uhm....I don't really know why I like Finland so much!! I think it's because of the beautifull places there are in your country... I think Finland is enchanting!!

and then I love a lot of finnish bands.... not only The Rasmus!

view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 15:28

CITAZIONE (Safia @ 9/3/2006, 15:27)
uhm....I don't really know why I like Finland so much!! I think it's because of the beautifull places there are in your country... I think Finland is enchanting!!

I completaly agree!!! happy.gif

Safia
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 15:31

CITAZIONE (†_Erin_the_flower_of_evil_† @ 9/3/2006, 15:28)
CITAZIONE (Safia @ 9/3/2006, 15:27)

I completaly agree!!! happy.gif

tongue.gif

...and I'm a great fan of Kimi Raikkonen...and he's finnish too.....XD

bittersweety
view post Posted on 9/3/2006, 17:11

well my name is Anniina and i'm 17 years old smile.gif Hmm.. now here is really cold! And we have to wear a lot clothes! but summers are usually very warm (thank god)!

Finnish people are quite shy... but or else we are just like anybody else in the hole cruel world biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I have to say that, but i don't really like Finland. biggrin.gif I like Japan very much! Finnish is quite ugly language biggrin.gif but it's not worse... I think sweden is uglier biggrin.gif:D
But if you someday have chance to travel in Finland, that would be great smile.gif

Have you guys seen the rasmus?

36 replies since 9/3/2006, 08:19   643 views