The Rasmus - Italian Community

Eero promotes the rights of women in Medellin (CO) - 11-14.11.2014

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/11/2014, 01:28

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Eero sarŕ l'ospite d'onore dell'evento "Biblioteca Humana" a Medellin in Colombia il 14 Novembre, per promuovere i diritti delle donne. Oggi 11 ha partecipato ad una conferenza stampa; un Video. (Tw, Tw, Blog.)

CITAZIONE
11.11. Esta noche en la emisión de las 7:30 p.m. nuestro embajador cultural, Eero Heinonen en Noticias Telemedellín http://telemedellin.tv/senal-en-vivo

CITAZIONE
Link. Eero Heinonen, cultural ambassador Revive visit Medellin to promote the rights of women
Eero Heinonen, cultural ambassador Revive and bassist of the band The Rasmus, will be our special guest for the Human Library, an upcoming event at the Centre for Cultural Development Moravia. The Finnish artist is visiting for a few days in Medellin to promote the rights of women and send a message especially men.
For Eero, woman is invaluable, full of qualities and abilities that will never not inferior to men, by contrast, believes that there are occasions where it is strongest and that sometimes the world at large does not value and recognized. He shares some wise words said one day one of the most influential women in his life.

"In a carriage two wheels on each side, at the same time are connected. A wheel is a man and the other woman. If we want the carriage to move forward, both wheels must be the same size. If one is more dominant or larger than the other, the carriage will move only in circles."
Eero, aware of its responsibility as a man and artist, to promote gender equality will come to Medellin to talk to journalists local media, and supporting Revive the Human Library event on November 14 will be a sample of why "behind every person there is a story."
We share the invitation that makes them enjoy Eero Human Library: Video.

*More to come..*

Un Tweet con il Video dell'intervista di Eero del post precedente che hanno trasmesso ieri notte.

Una Foto, Pic. Altri articoli: Tweet, Link, Tweet, Link.

(Pic, Pic)
~~~

Dal Blog di Facebook: Post, Post, Post, Post, Post, Pic, Pic.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 13/11/2014, 06:32

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/11/2014, 01:40

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/11/2014, 01:43

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/11/2014, 01:45

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
3 replies since 12/11/2014, 01:28   51 views