The Rasmus - Italian Community

Eero at KRMB Songwriter Camp, London (UK) - 27-31.10.2014, Update: 01.11.2014

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/10/2014, 20:05

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Diversi tweet oggi sulla partecipazione di Eero alla riunione di compositori organizzato da KRMB Management. Il Link con tutti gli artisti.

CITAZIONE
KRMB/BGM International Song Writer Camp
Taking place in Central London 27-31 October 2014

KRMB Management & BGM Entertainment are proud to announce our first International Writer Camp sponsored by Rode Microphones Australia, Urban Ears Sweden, Taylor Guitars, Korg & Hama UK. We have invited some of the top European & UK writers and artists to attend a week of intensive writing and collaboration at our studios / writing rooms in the heart of the City Of London, Farringdon.
Already confirmed are writers from Elements Music Finland ( 5 times Finnish Grammy winner in 2014), Peer Music, Sony ATV Germany, Universal Music Finland, BMG Chrysalis, Kobalt Music UK, Bow Records, The Rasmus (Finland) and more.
The camp will bring together a wealth of global talent to create a unique blend of talent and styles.
We will be working on briefs from various companies and recording artists including film and television sync..
Quote from publisher Vincent Degiorgio.
"It's essential for any writer to truly learn the way the world works musically. Those who do not speak English for example, or who don't speak an Asian dialect, shouldn't let that stop them. If the notes, chords and melodies start to flow and the energy is there, no language barrier will get in the way of what's coming."

---

I tweet di oggi e diverse foto in questo Post.

CITAZIONE
27.10. "Great to have Eero from @rasmusofficial in London at our camp, Pic. - @rodemics @MusicWeek @UMG @aqualise #therasmus."
Tw. "Songwriter KRMB camp day one with Eero Heinonen of The band Ramus and Asha Keys Many thanks to Kevin Reynolds and the team at the studio! Great day! Link."
Tw. "A fantastic first day for our writer camp. Thanks to @TaylorGuitars loved the guitars. Sounding great. Pic. #spacer."
Tw. "A fantastic day another hit written with @rasmusofficial Eero with sponsors @rodemics, Pic. - #london #australia #krmb."
Tw, 29.10. "@rasmusofficial @rodemics @UMG another amazing song from Eero, Pic. - #finland #ramus #songwriter."

_ _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 30/10/2014, 02:04

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/10/2014, 20:22

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Aggiungo le foto in un altro post con i commenti. :up: Eero che canta, aww. *_* Speriamo di poterla ascoltare. (♪ ♫ Exit Music (Lyrics, Wiki), Creep, God Gave Rock 'n Roll, A-Ha. Video, Backstage, Wonderful World. ♪ ♫ Post, Post.)

"Songwriter KRMB camp day one with Eero Heinonen of The band Ramus and Asha Keys Many thanks to Kevin Reynolds and the team at the studio! Great day!"

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
---

"Cool room to compose a song!" -- "Eero! Cool guy, oui oui."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
---

"Asha." -- "Pause cafe."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
---

"Rockin'." -- "It's all done baby!"

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
---

"Piano Nico." -- "Still recording. We are WTF late."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
---

"Singing loud!!" -- "Still bloody recording lol."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
---

Tw. "A fantastic day another hit written with @rasmusofficial Eero with sponsors @rodemics, Pic. - #london #australia #krmb."
Tw. "Stunning krmb artist @shereenshabana working hard with @rasmusofficial Eero & @thisiskeyz @rodemics @PeermusicUK."

(Pic, Pic, Pic)

Post, Tw. "@rasmusofficial @rodemics @UMG another amazing song from Eero, Pic. - #finland #ramus #songwriter."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic, Post)

Post. "Day 3 with Eero from The Rasmus alongside Nait RawKnait Masuku a fantastic new song.
- A fantastic song today from Eero Heinonen Nait RawKnait Masuku & Jonas from Elements Music."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

Tw. "Another great day with Eero @rasmusofficial @rodemics @TaylorGuitars 3 million + albums sales says it all. Stelios."
Tw. "Hard at work with Eero @rasmusofficial @TaylorGuitars @shereenshabana @thisiskeyz next Helsinki @UMG @PeermusicUK." (Tw, Tw)

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

Tw. "We had a fantastic week Krmb BGM writer camp @rasmusofficial Eero, Tapio, @tomtylermusic, me & Stelios #Finland."
Tw. "@rasmusofficial Eero final day in London. See you in Helsinki in a few weeks @tomtylermusic #Finland #London."

(Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Tante foto !! Kiitos Kiitos.*

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 2/11/2014, 04:23

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/10/2014, 22:40

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/10/2014, 22:43

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/10/2014, 22:47

Group:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/10/2014, 22:49

Group:

L'ultimo vuoto, Thanks a Lot !! :up:

Web  Top
5 replies since 27/10/2014, 20:05   108 views