The Rasmus - Italian Community

Sito dei The Rasmus su Facebook - Part 4, Part 4. - From: 3.7.2014. - To: 8.4.2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 31/12/2016, 17:46

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. *Sorry for the delay, sad week. gif Tw. "Immenso, Vid. #GeorgeMichael." 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Vid.*
CITAZIONE
Post. "Thank you for all the warm christmas wishes! We want to wish you merry Xmas time too. Peace!" LAEP
"Grazie per tutti i calorosi Auguri di Natale! Anche noi vogliamo augurarvi un Buon Natale. Pace!" LAEP

_ (Pic, Vid, 2009) gif
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post (VK). "Another edition of The Rasmus fan magazine. In english and spanish."
http://es.calameo.com/read/003179614ab90578ef144
"Un'altra edizione della rivista realizzata dai fan sui The Rasmus. In Inglese e Spagnolo."
http://es.calameo.com/read/003179614ab90578ef144

_ (Pic, Pic, Link) - Link.
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Thank you 2016! Welcome 2017!"
"Grazie 2016! Benvenuto 2017!"

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
Kiitos Paljon !! Happy Holidays, Have FUN !! :drum: .. Big HUGS. gif

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/12/2016, 18:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/1/2017, 04:36

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus, dal loro blog VK e dall'account di Instagram di Eero.
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram di Eero, il Post.* "Happy new year!"

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Happy New Year 2017! Check out the sale at our merch shop."
Post. "The Rasmus - January Sale started! Everything -20%!!"
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus
"Felice Anno Nuovo 2017! Date un'occhiata ai saldi presso il nostro negozio della merce."
"I Saldi di Gennaio dei The Rasmus sono iniziati! Tutto a -20%!!"
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Check this out!!! Beautiful, isn't it? Link."
Post. "Looooooks amazing! You have to see how Helsinki looked yesterday! It's in finnish, but please take a look!! Link." A
"Date un'occhiata a questo!!! Bello, non è vero? Il Link."
"Ha un aspeeetto incredibile! Dovevate vedere com'era Helsinki ieri! E' in finlandese, ma per favore dategli un'occhiata!! Il Link." A

_ (Pic, Pic, Link) - Google.
~~~
CITAZIONE
The sea seemed boiling over on the shores of Helsinki - video.
"Today, Thursday, Helsinki residents were admiring the stunning natural pakkasnäytelmää when called merisavuksi fog phenomenon flowed along the coast to the capital.
Promoted graph Antti Haanpää managed to describe the sea of ​​smoke Kaivopuisto Helsinki Finland castle opposite.
According to the Finnish Meteorological Institute the sea smoke is the most typical winter haihtumissumu. It requires very specific conditions, however, only realize.
The air temperature must be at least -15-degree when it flows just above the molten sea, multiplied by the Finnish Meteorological Institute website. What is essential is therefore a very high temperature and humidity caused by the part of the molten sea. Also needed to wind, which is in general to be more than 5 meters per second. in connection with the sea of ​​smoke wind is always oriented towards the sea from the land.
Sea Smoke addition, in connection with the phenomenon often appears further from the thick, flat cloud front. That, in turn, is the sea, and without a large temperature difference generated by the flurry cloud."

~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog VK dei The Rasmus, il Post.* *Pic.*

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
Kiitos Paljon, Happy New Year !! :rules: Keep Calm and listen to "Swimming With The Kids", soo cuuute and funny, Looove it. ♪ ♫

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Video, 8.2.1997. - Post.
~~~

Foto dalla webcam dello spettacolo di questo Link di Aki, Amazing Finland. Finland%20flag-S-anim

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Post, Post, Days. ♪ ♫ "I knew that you would come, I know you.. Welcome to my kingdom, some days are cold like the ice in here.."

"You don't have to sleep at night, You don't have to.. You don't have to close your eyes, 'cause some days are dark like the nights in here.."
♪ ♫

Post, Small Town. ♪ ♫ "Open your eyes to the life in this small town.. How many times you've been leaving? Oh yeah.."

"And so it seems we keep coming back home.. So open your eyes to the life in this small town.."
♪ ♫

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic) - Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, INTO, Link.
~~~
CITAZIONE
29.3.16. "Viene THE RASMUS y todo es una locura."

_ (Gif, Vid) _ (Gif, Vid, Post) - Post.
~~~

Post, Vid. ♪ ♫ "It's Madness, Don't ask me to explain, Don't take away the pain, It's impossible to save me.."

"It's Madness.. So easy to complain.. Nobody left to blame.. It's impossible to save me.."

"Crack in the shield.. It feels so unreal.. No one to blame.. For loosing the flame.."

"..Crack in the shield.. Lost in the fields.. Of sadness.. It's Madness.. Oh Yeah.."
♪ ♫

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)

♪ ♫ ... _ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

♪ ♫ (Link) _ (Link) _ (Link) _ (Link) ♪ ♫

♪ ♫ (Link) _ (Link) _ (Link) _ (Link)
♪ ♫
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/1/2017, 07:44

Web  Top
view post Posted on 11/1/2017, 20:01

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Wanna learn finnish?? This is a great clip, check it out! Video." A
"Volete imparare il finlandese?? Questo è un grande filmato, dategli un'occhiata! Il Video." A

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
Kiitos, super funny !! :D Cute Blog too, l'ho scrollato per un po'.gif .. Altri post: Link, Link, Link, sono Unici. gif ...Finland%20flag-S-anim

_ (P, P, Pt, Pt) _ (Pic, Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Pic, Post)

Post, Post, Post, Post. "Also the finnish radio intelligence was so effective that they knew about the attacks before the russian planes did their takeoff."

(Pic, Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Pic, Post) ... ... (Gif, G, Vid, Vid)
~~~

_ (P, P, P, P, Pt, Pt) _ (Pic, Pic, Pt) _ (Pic, Pic, Link, Tw, V, V, V, V)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 11/1/2017, 23:40

Web  Top
view post Posted on 30/1/2017, 04:56

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Old footage from the year 2002! Check check!"
"Vecchi filmati dall'anno 2002! Guardateli guardateli!"
---
Post. "Next summer The Rasmus will be performing RMJ 2017/Raumanmerenjuhannus Festival. Just found a couple of old video clips (year 2002-15 years ago!!??!!) from the same festival. Worth checking out!
What a great feeling! Lots of good memories from those days. We were touring a lot around our home country Finland."
A
Part 4, Part 5, Part 2. - Part 3, Part 1.
"La prossima estate i The Rasmus si esibiranno all'RMJ 2017/Raumanmerenjuhannus Festival. Ho appena trovato un paio di vecchi video clip (anno 2002-15 anni fa !!?!!) dallo stesso festival. Vale la pena vederli!
Che grande sensazione! Molti bei ricordi da quei giorni. Eravamo in tour a lungo nel nostro paese d'origine, la Finlandia."
A
Part 4, Part 5, Part 2. - Part 3, Part 1.

_ (Pic, Vid) _ (Pic, Vid)
~~~
Love them, Thanks a Lot for sharing !! :rules:

♪ ♫ ..Bullet, Every Day, Ice, Chill, One & Only, Life 705, Madness, F-F-F-Falling, Days, lovely setlist. ♪ ♫ ❤️💙❤💜❤

Speriamo di riascoltarne qualcuna, magari One & Only o Ice, le adoro. :music: O, vista la location, Swimming With The Kids sarebbe adatta..

gif~~~ (Pic, Vid) ~~~ (Pic, Post) ~~~ c055 ~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. Lauri: "I went fishing with the bass player. We went, he's got some fishing nets. And we took his boat, and with the rowing, in the morning, like 7 o'clock in the morning. And it was really fun, because that's like so different from being a Rockstar, you know. You're fishing in the ice cold water, kind of funny. It brings still balance to my life to do things that are totally opposite to each other, you know."
Lauri: "Sono andato a pescare con il bassista (Eero); siamo andati, ha preso delle reti da pesca. Ed abbiamo preso la sua barca, e con i remi, la mattina, tipo alle 7 in punto la mattina. Ed è stato davvero divertente, perché è così diverso dall'essere una Rockstar, sai. Stai pescando sul ghiaccio nell'acqua gelida, piuttosto divertente. Porta ancora dell'equilibrio nella mia vita fare cose che sono completamente l'opposto tra di loro, sai."

CITAZIONE
Post, Pics. The biggest they get served tonight is the finnish rockers The Rasmus. The headliners wanted to go fishing salmon when they came. And they would get it.
"Shiiiiit fishing !!" Lauri yells after his bassplayer, Eero Heinonen. The man with the big hat vanishes slowly out on the Tanariver in a long wooden boat with fishingpole and (something).
"He has gotten addicted. He got a tiny tiny salmon yesterday, as you understand," tells Lauri. He and the rest of the band uses these summerdays to rest in the Norwegian landscape.

_ 1ttssp (Pic, Pic, P, P, P) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 30/1/2017, 05:42

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2017, 00:52

Group:

Nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. (e Instagram e VK.) *Aggiornavo solo il 1° post di questo topic.*
CITAZIONE
*Dall'account Instagram dei The Rasmus, il Post.* "Everything packed!" #pearldrums #istanbulcymbals #wincentdrumsticks #akihakala #nerothecat
"Tutto impacchettato!"

_ Instagram (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog VK dei The Rasmus, il Post.* *Pic.*

_ C3_A6sq_K19_U (Pic, Pic, VK)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post (Post, VK). "Happy Valentine's day to our friends around the globe!!" L,P,A,E
"Hope to see you all very soon!!"
"We're coming over Sweden, next week actually.. To record.."
"Buon San Valentino ai nostri amici in tutto il mondo !!" L,P,A,E
"Speriamo di vedervi tutti molto presto !!"
"Stiamo arrivando in Svezia, effettivamente la prossima settimana.. Per registrare.."

_ C4n_CKm_JWYAId_Ggp (Pic, Pic, Tw)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Paint it black." - "Dipingilo di nero."
Pic. "Thank you Wincent Drumsticks - Official! Sticks for many purposes..."
"Grazie Wincent Drumsticks - Official! Bacchette per molti scopi..."

_ Aki (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "The Rasmus arrived in Stockholm. One room for each?"
"I The Rasmus sono arrivati a Stoccolma. Una camera per ognuno?"

_ Aki_2 (Pic, Pic) - ... ..Funny Vid, Vid, Vids. ... Japan%20flag-S-anim ... Post, Pic. ... Finland%20flag-S-anim
~~~
*Dal blog personale di Eero, il Post.* "Well look spacious rooms at this hotel." - Google.

"Beh, sembrano camere spaziose in questo albergo."

~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram di Eero, il Post.* "A word about gear: I'm in a studio in Stockholm. This individual compressor was used for R.E.M. album 'Out of Time' that was released 1991. It's pretty impressive piece of gear and interesting that it has ended up in Sweden."
"Una parola sull'apparecchio: sono in uno studio a Stoccolma. Questo singolo compressore è stato utilizzato per l'album dei R.E.M. 'Out of Time' che è stato rilasciato nel 1991. E' un apparecchio piuttosto impressionante ed è interessante che sia finito in Svezia."

_ Eero_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog del film di Eero, "Walker", il Post.* *Pic.*

_ Eero_19 (Pic, Pic, Post) - .. Video .. Pauli.
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram di Eero, il Post.* "North and #sea." - "Nord e mare."

_ Eero_22 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pic. - 24.02. "Today I learnt: Ace of Base sold 25 million copies of an album."
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "We're not in Stockholm anymore but i wanted to share this sunset that happened over Sweden when we left."
"Non siamo più a Stoccolma ma volevo condividere questo tramonto che è avvenuto in Svezia quando siamo partiti."

_ Aki_3 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Happy weekends to you all!"
"Felice fine settimana a tutti voi!"

_ Aki_4 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "I am an addict to sunsets and I saw this place in Espoo today."
Comm. "Beautiful! Is it very cold there?" "-3C."
"Mi piacciono molto i tramonti ed ho visto questo posto a Espoo oggi."
"Bellissimo! Fa molto freddo lì?" "-3C."

_ Aki_5 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Happy International Women's Day!!!"
"Felice Giornata Internazionale della Donna!!!"

_ mimosa (Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/4/2017, 03:11

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2017, 01:03

Group:

..continua..
CITAZIONE
Video (VK, Post, Vid). "New The Rasmus single 'Paradise' out March 31st! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
"Il nuovo singolo dei The Rasmus 'Paradise' esce il 31 Marzo! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."

_ dq4jjhuz4mnvqfqgma14sx0k_43617 (Pic) _ 17199843_1644071885620781_6283694925376651264_n (Pic) _ maxresdefault (Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
Video. "Hi! We're The Rasmus. Our new single 'Paradise' is out soon. Stay tuned!" ... ♪ ♫ "This is my paradise.." ♪ ♫
"Ciao! Siamo i The Rasmus. Il nostro nuovo singolo 'Paradise' uscirà presto. Restate sintonizzati!" ... ♪ ♫ "Questo è il mio paradiso.." ♪ ♫

~~~
CITAZIONE
Post (VK, Post). *Pic*

Aki_6_60 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post (VK, Post). "I'm so happy to release new stuff with these guys! I'm the 'new' member of the band and i just realized I've been part of The Rasmus almost 18 years!!! Huh, that has been a long and wonderful journey..."
"Sono così felice di rilasciare del nuovo materiale con questi ragazzi! Sono il 'nuovo' membro del gruppo ed ho appena realizzato di aver fatto parte dei The Rasmus per quasi 18 anni !!! Uh, è stato un viaggio lungo e meraviglioso..."

_ Aki_7 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post (VK, Post). "Feel free to share!"
"Sentitevi liberi di condividerlo!"

_ Aki_9 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Finland celebrates 100 years, happy anniversary Finland! (and past rulers). This Art was interesting."
"La Finlandia festeggia i 100 anni, felice anniversario Finlandia! (E governatori del passato). Questa Arte era interessante."

_ Aki_8 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram dei The Rasmus, il Post.* "The Rasmus in Estonia 23.06.2017."
Festival name: Puhajarve Jaanituli 2017
Stage: Main Stage
Showtime: 00:00
Tickets: https://tickets.monstermusic.ee/jaanituli

_ Instagram_2 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *The Rasmus ha aggiunto un Evento.*

_ Aki_11 (Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~

_ Aki_10 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone!"
"Felice Giorno di San Patrizio a tutti!"

_ Aki_-_12 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Video. "Beatles in the dead of night."
Comm. "Which one is your favourite Beatles song?"
"Beatles nel cuore della notte. Qual è la vostra canzone preferita dei Beatles?"

_ (Pic, Vid, Vids) - Post, Vid. "Si me vuò ra rette, Stu shampe l'è fa.. E seeeette !!" - Vid, Vid. ♪ ♫
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post (VK). "Getting closer!!"
"Ci stiamo avvicinando!!"

_ Aki_-_13 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hey all DIYers, we would like to share the raw material from the 'Paradise' single graphics with you. Feel free to use it for headers etc! HERE>>> Link."
Comm. "If you come up with something cool, Please share it on our wall too, we would like to see, ok?" A
"Hei tutti voi amanti del photoshop, vorremmo condividere la materia prima dalla grafica del singolo 'Paradise'. Sentitevi liberi di usarlo per gli header, ecc! QUI>>> Link.
Se realizzate qualcosa di bello, per favore condividetelo anche sul nostro muro, ci piacerebbe vederlo, va bene?"

_ The_Rasmus_-_Paradise_3000x3000 (Pic) - Pic, Pic.
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. *The Rasmus ha aggiunto un evento.*

_ 17361785_1659895840705052_8471643167347640479_n (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "See you at the legendary Raumanmeri during midsummer in June! Tickets on sale now >>> http://rmj.fi/liput." - Google.
Ci vediamo al leggendario Raumanmeri durante la mezza estate in Giugno! Biglietti in vendita ora >>> http://rmj.fi/liput."

_ 17361785_1659895840705052_8471643167347640479_n (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Next Monday described Rasmus music video in Malmö in Sweden. According to the source there Attaché, well-There is still time! No need to know how to even Swedish. Event." - Google.
"Lunedì prossimo gireremo il video musicale dei The Rasmus a Malmö in Svezia. Secondo la fonte qui allegata, beh-c'è ancora tempo! Non è neppure necessario conoscere la lingua Svedese. L'Evento."

_ 17426085_10154553721258391_5790103247789846495_n (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Now would come the opportunity to check it out for us, The Voice Of Finland audience." - Google.
"Ora sarebbe arrivata l'opportunità di check it out per noi, tra il pubblico del The Voice Of Finland'."

_ 17493526_270855636694110_4935207797252947968_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Throwback to 2001, Falling single went gold in Finland. In this photo we're hanging out in #tampere at Playground label's office. Today we're excited about our new single #paradise."
Comm. "Who are these dudes????? Hahahahahaa." - "31 maaliskuuta! 31st march Paradise out."
"Ritorno al passato al 2001, il singolo di 'Falling' è arrivato al Disco d'Oro in Finlandia. In questa foto stavamo bazzicando a #tampere presso l'ufficio della casa discografica Playground. Oggi siamo entusiasti del nostro nuovo singolo #paradise."
"Chi sono questi tizi????? Hahahahahaa."

_ Aki_-_14 (Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram dei The Rasmus, il Post.* "The Rasmus found in the legendary @raumanmerenjuhannus 24.6. See you there!" - Google.
"I The Rasmus si ritrovano nella leggendaria @raumanmerenjuhannus il 24.6. Ci vediamo lì!"

_ Instagram_-_3 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/4/2017, 02:50

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2017, 01:26

Group:

..continua.. Nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. (e Instagram e VK.)
CITAZIONE
Post (VK). "In Malmö shooting a music video for 'Paradise'. Single's out on friday 31th!"
"A Malmö filmando il video musicale per 'Paradise'. Il singolo esce Venerdì 31!"

_ Aki_-_16 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pauli: Pic, Pic. - Eero: Pic, Pic. - _ 17495013_248519052278339_4980511000622006272_n (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Backstage: Pic-Pic, Pic, Pic.
~~~

_ Pauli (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ Eero_-_27 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "We had fun in the #musicvideo #shoot yesterday in #malmö. Thanks for attending all friends and extras!"
"Ci siamo divertiti alle riprese del video musicale ieri a #malmö. Grazie per aver partecipato a tutti gli amici e agli extra!"

_ Aki_-_15 (Pic, Pic) _ 17553777_10154567333748391_1966091535081770055_n (Pic, Pic, Post, Event) _ 17438230_220094515137400_7780347485930651648_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Video. "FRIDAY!"
Comm. "What shall you do on friday?" "New single comes out!!! Paradise."
"VENERDI'!" - "Cosa farete venerdì?" "Esce il nuovo singolo!!! 'Paradise'."

_ Video_Shoot_Greets_- (Pic, Pic, Vid, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram dei The Rasmus, il Post.* "Check out our Spotify profile to follow the playlist 'This is: The Rasmus'. The single Paradise will be added on Friday!"
"Date un'occhiata al nostro profilo Spotify per seguire la playlist 'This is: The Rasmus'. Il singolo 'Paradise' sarà aggiunto venerdì!"

_ Instagram_-_4 (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ 17661941_148463755679328_1747688537102221312_n (Pic, Pic, Pic, FB)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post (VK, Post, Post, Pic). "Paradise is out today, world wide! Hope you like it. Please share! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
"Paradise è uscita oggi, in tutto il mondo! Spero vi piaccia. Per favore condividetelo! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."

_ Aki_-_17 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Video. "The Rasmus fall tour! Tickets will go on sale on Monday, April 3rd."
"Il tour in Autunno dei The Rasmus! I biglietti saranno in vendita Lunedì, 3 Aprile."
June 23 PUHAJARVI - PUHAJARVE JAANITULI FESTIVAL(EE)
June 24 RAUMA - RMJ FESTIVAL - (FI)
Nov 10 HAMBURG – MARKTHALLE (DE)
Nov 11 BERLIN - COLUMBIA THEATER (DE)
Nov 12 WARSAW – STODOLA (PL)
Nov 14 KRAKOW – KWADRAT (PL)
Nov 15 PRAGUE – ROXY (CZ)
Nov 16 VIENNA - SIMM CITY (AT)
Nov 18 PARIS - LE TRABENDO (FR)
Nov 19 LONDON - LA SCALA (UK)
Nov 20 COLOGNE – KANTINE (DE)
Nov 21 AMSTERDAM – MELKWEG (NL)

_ 17695770_1671166719577964_8642158787274211328_n (Pic, Pic, Vid-Pic-Link)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Tonight we're on at The Voice of Finland. #paradise."
"Stasera saremo al The Voice of Finland. #paradise."

_ Aki_-_18 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post (VK). "Thank you Rolling Stone México for premiering the Paradise lyric video! Link, Video."
"Grazie a Rolling Stone México per pubblicare in anteprima il video con il testo di Paradise! Link, Video."

_ maxresdefault-_Paradise (Pic, Pic, Vid, Vid-Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post (VK). "Yesterday we visited The Voice of Finland. Video."
"Ieri abbiamo visitato il The Voice of Finland. Il Video."

_ 0be072117d875ce832902e0fd29a52c7f92c9b02-2950774 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Dal gruppo Muste: Pic, Pic, Pic.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "#paradise review." - "La recensione di #paradise, Video."

_ (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~

Kiitos Paljon, cute review.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/4/2017, 02:44

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/4/2017, 02:24

Group:

Topic strapieno, gif aggiungo gli ultimi post in questo post. .. Gli aggiornamenti continuano nella Part 5. .. gif
CITAZIONE
Post. "#paradise review." - "La recensione di #paradise, Video."

_ (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Comm. The Rasmus: "Thanks for the great review! Cheers."
Eero: "Feels funny when someone's hyping our song in a vlog, welcome to the modern day."
The Rasmus: "Grazie per l'ottima recensione! Saluti."
Eero: "Sembra divertente quando qualcuno sta pubblicizzando la nostra canzone in un vlog, benvenuto ai tempi moderni."

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Ticket links are out now, Link! Who's coming?"
"I link dei biglietti sono ora disponibili, Link! Chi verrà?"

_ Aki_-_19_-_60 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Rautaa vai roskaa?? Link."
"Of iron or garbage?? Link." - "Di ferro o porcheria?? Link."
---
Google. "After a five year break, new music publisher of The Rasmus has released a new, Paradise-the name of the load-bearing single! Is the song of iron or rubbish? Let yourself be heard and commented!"
"Dopo una pausa di 5 anni, la nuova casa editrice musicale dei The Rasmus ha rilasciato un nuovo singolo che porta il nome di 'Paradise'! La canzone è di ferro o porcheria? Fatevi sentire e commentate!"

_ Aki_-_20 (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Our new single 'Paradise' you can now also listen to Apple Music in the play list 'Hip: Rock'. Link." - In German, Google.
"Ora potete anche ascoltare il nostro nuovo singolo 'Paradise' su Apple Music nella playlist 'Hip: Rock'. Link." - In tedesco, post personalizzato.

_ (Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Our hearts and good wishes for the people who are suffering in St Petersburg's attack."
"I nostri cuori e migliori auguri alle persone che stanno soffrendo nell'attentato a San Pietroburgo."

_ 253586669_-_big (Pic, Pic, Pic, Link) - gif - Tw-Vid, Link. - Link, Tw, Tw. - #PurrsForPeace.
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Paradise is now on Spotify Global Viral Top 50. Thank you for sharing the track! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."
"Paradise è ora nella classifica Top 50 Global Viral su Spotify. Grazie per aver condiviso il brano! smarturl.it/TheRasmus2017."

_ Aki_-_21 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Our hearts and good wishes for the people who are suffering in Stockholm attack. Let's keep up the hope that this can be a peaceful world one day."
"I nostri cuori e migliori auguri alle persone che stanno soffrendo nell'attentato a Stoccolma. Cerchiamo di mantenere la speranza che questo può essere un mondo tranquillo, un giorno."

~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "Swimming with the kids!" - ♪ ♫ Video. ♪ ♫

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "...just wanted to check that you have all noticed new The Rasmus single #paradise was recently released... Here is a link to check it out, enjoy! Spotify."
"...volevamo solo verificare che tutti voi avevate notato il nuovo singolo dei The Rasmus #paradise che è stato recentemente rilasciato... Ecco un link per ascoltarlo, godetevelo! Spotify."

_ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 19/4/2017, 03:48

Web  Top
217 replies since 17/9/2014, 06:25   6082 views