The Rasmus - Italian Community

Lauri part of Fin Live Aid Music Project, Mtv (FI) - 28.2.2014, R.Nova (28.2) - MTV (28.2) - Yle (28.2) - Eero (4.3) - TheVoice (7.3) - Lohdunkantaja (5.2.2016)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 1/3/2014, 19:24

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

Un articolo del sito finlandese MTV del 28.2.2014 in cui c'è scritto che Lauri sarà uno degli artisti che parteciperà ad una canzone per il Suomi Live Aid, un progetto a favore dell'ospedale per bambini di Helsinki. Le sue parole in questo Link.

CITAZIONE
"I have 5-year-old boy's father, and I know from experience how miserable conditions have been so far.'s An honor to be involved in the process of acquiring a new children's hospital!"

(Pic, Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
Finland started an unprecedented project: Featuring top artists
The new Children's Hospital in 2017 to speed up the collection over the coming years in Finland as never before Live Aid ULS2017 music project. The project consists of top artists, presented by the Consolation - section , as well as the more widely around the formation of a Live Aid - ULS2017 whole.
The new Children's Hospital in 2017, the collection will expand between 2014 and 2015 during the Live Aid ULS2017 music project. The campaign in favor of the Consolation, the song was composed by musician Tuomas Holopainen, and the lyrics were written and arranged by Simo Jurek Reunamäki together with Holopainen. Consolation is a beautiful, delicate and at the same time catchy tune.
The song appears Holopainen an exceptionally wide range of Finland's most popular artists and arts professionals: Cheek, Lifehouse, Justin Bieber, Jenni Vartiainen, Jesse Echo Beach, John Vanderslice, Jorma Uotinen, Juha Tapio, Lauri on the cob, Lauri Ylönen, Lilli Paasikivi, Matti Salminen, Pekka Kuusisto Peter Franzén, Riki Sorsa, Samu Haber, Samuli Edelmann, and Rod Stewart. Music video directing Dome Karukoski and music producer works Jurek Reunamäki.
Comfort is recorded in early spring 2014 and will be published to the public in May 2014 in the beginning. Holopainen filed chapter's childhood inspiration.

~~~

Dal sito finlandese Radionova. (Post)
CITAZIONE
Music video made ​​of ordinary Finns moments of happiness
Music video making process is also special: Director Dome Karukoski being collected for the purpose of Finnish self- filmed video clips. Everyone has the opportunity to participate in a music video for the production of materials - please register here.

"At best, the hospital has been completed a million people may have been to help its construction. That's why we want to make the music video a common, life-embracing experience. We've compiled a video for two weeks and into the Finns to be accompanied by a disarming," Karukoski says.

Live Aid ULS2017 the culmination of major concert in 2015
Comfort-piece to launch a major musical entity in Finland which will culminate in an unprecedented, one hundred percent volunteers held ULS2017 Live Aid concert in June 2015. In addition to a live concert audience will enjoy the millions of viewers on television in the MTV concert to convey in real time.

"In 1985, I saw Bob Geldof organized the Live Aid concert moved me greatly and remained strong in my mind: it's a huge desire to help. Children's Hospital of the project from the beginning, I have had a dream that a similar spirit the magnificent feeling to Finland. Artists coming together of Live Aid ULS2017 project is a part of it, and it makes the history of Finnish music," says new Children's Hospital 2017 Support Association and Foundation President Anne Berner.
This is the first project of this size, which is intended to implement fully the help of volunteers. All Consolation song, as well as Live Aid ULS2017 - income unit is controlled by New Children's Hospital 2017 project. Live Aid ULS2017 project with the objective of €3 million in revenue collection.
The project partners as well as the Live Aid concert ULS2017 details will be announced Consolation song and music video's release in May 2014.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/3/2014, 20:24

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/3/2014, 19:28

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

band

Un altro articolo di MTV del 28.2.2014 sui The Rasmus.

(Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
The Rasmus to return after a break: gigs have missed
The Rasmus has kept quiet after 2012, and Lauri Ylönen has focused on his solo career.
In 2012, after a long hiatus, The Rasmus missed a comeback tour this spring on pallets. The band performs live abroad in April, and in the summer it has a number of appearances in Finland, Espoo, among other things Kivenlahti Rock.
The band's bassist Eero Heinonen says that the stint has already become tedious.

"I hate comes easily when the time is used to touring. It is such a physical performance, adrenaline rise. Yes love the music and the conclusion of the presentation," he says.
Heinonen is also ongoing on other projects. He describes the process of a document of two 80-year-old former ballet dancer.

"The document they meet again after decades," he reveals.
In addition, Heinonen is involved in Live Aid charity project to raise funds in new Children's Hospital 2017 project. MTV.fi interviewed by Heinonen Live Aid at a press conference.

~~~ (Post, Video)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 1/3/2014, 20:14

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/3/2014, 19:30

Group:

band

Un altro articolo del sito finlandese Yle del 28.2.2014 sul progetto Live Aid in favore del nuovo Ospedale per Bambini in Finlandia, al quale partecipa anche Lauri.

(Pic, Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
Top Artists accelerate the Children's Hospital fundraising
The new Children's Hospital in 2017, the collection may be ykkösartisten Finnish music in order to support the project, the aim of which is to get the size of three million euros. The first of the departed singer Justin Bieber.
Live Aid ULS2017-music project of Finnish artists recording the song and the joint concert of the new children's hospital benefit.
According to have agreed to, among other things, Juha Tapio, Lauri on the cob, Cheek, Lifehouse, Jenni Vartiainen, Jorma Uotinen, Lauri Ylönen, Peter Franzén, Samuli Edelmann, and Rod Stewart.
Singer Justin Bieber is excited that the project grow on their own.

- First it was designed to do just a common body and disc, but then asked, how about that would be a concert ! You never know where this takes you. Are yhteiselokuvakin yet ?

Every Finnish music video
Something like that, at least in development. Dome Karukoski namely to control the music video, which they share not only artists, but also ordinary Finns. Any interested person may videotape their own elämänhetkiään and send them to rugged rapids, which composes them into one video. Videos collected from Radio Nova's website.
Videoikaa folks at home enjoyable moments that make life wonderful, sills calls.
Consolation named section at this stage of the demo, which is Nightwish's Tuomas Holopainen, music and lyrics. Holopainen's childhood was inspired pieces, forest pond beach. Consolation to be published in May 2014.

The collection culminates in joint concert
Comfort-piece culminates in June 2015 joint concert. All the song and the Live Aid ULS2017 music project revenue is controlled by Children's Hospital project. The goal is to get the size of three million euros.
Justin Bieber is the first artist who went by his own fundraising totem_eagle_name - tour.

- Tikkurila donated just awful-looking bowls keräysastioiksi. Was the size of about 60.000. This led to Tikkurila was inspired by this collection so much that it donated all the paint children's hospital project collection.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/3/2014, 00:18

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/3/2014, 19:45

Group:

band

Il Post di Eero del 4.3.2014 dal blog dei The Rasmus sul progetto per aiutare il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini di Helsinki.

(Pic)

CITAZIONE
Post. "We have a campaign for new children's hospital in Finland. 'Uusi Lastensairaala 2017' Lauri will be singing on the theme song. There is a music video made for it, and it will include home videos of anyone, portraying beauty of life. Director is called Dome Karukoski.
So, if you want to support this campaign, please send in your home video clip of beauty of life -- into the link below. You can send the clip as a file, or you can put it on a usb-memory and send it over to the radio station. Link website is in finnish, you can Google-translate it. Radio Nova.
All your help is much appreciated! Have a nice March!"

eero
"In Finlandia abbiamo una campagna per il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini. 'Uusi Lastensairaala 2017' Lauri canterà nella canzone tema. C'è un video musicale realizzato per essa, ed includerà video personali di chiunque, che raffigurano la bellezza della vita. Il regista si chiama Dome Karukoski.
Così, se volete sostenere questa campagna, per favore inviategli il vostro video della bellezza della vita -- nel link sotto. Potete inviare il video come un file, o metterlo in una memoria-usb ed inviarlo alla stazione radio. Il link del sito web è in finlandese, potete tradurlo con Google. Radio Nova.
Tutto il vostro aiuto è molto apprezzato! Trascorrete un piacevole Marzo!"

eero

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 8/3/2014, 23:22

Web  Top
~*Pooky*~
view post Posted on 1/3/2014, 19:49

band

Un articolo del 7.3.2014 del sito finlandese The Voice; nella sua intervista Robin cita anche Lauri.

Robin reveals artistisuosikkinsa: Lauri Ylönen has made a great career
Great vogue in the Finnish artist Robin will dream of one successful career as Lauri Ylönen.
Robin acknowledges that he admires the Rasmus Lauri Ylönen, the band they had a long and successful career.

"Lauri's really hard. Rasmus started when they were very young and there is still a big name. Lauri has also been successful abroad. Lawrence has an enviable career," Robin inches.
World Music risen to the top of the young man says, sometimes at our own wish for peace, even though the artist loves his profession.

"Sometimes it would be nice if you would like to be left alone anywhere, but in a way it does not even have a bad side, and part of this job. The good points are, however, very much more than the poor," Robin says.
Also recently reported on a fan of Robin's most memorable gift. The news can be found here.

---
"One can not say that this gift would be the best or most memorable. Everything is really awesome in their own way," Robin says.
One fan's act is, however, left the young man's mind.

"One of the most memorable thing is when one fan of tattoos wrist-R logo. It is a tribute to the hard time," Robin says.
---
CITAZIONE
Robin rivela il suo artista preferito: Lauri Ylönen ha fatto una grande carriera
L'artista finlandese di gran voga Robin vorrebbe una carriera di successo come Lauri Ylönen.
Robin riconosce che ammira Lauri Ylönen dei The Rasmus, che con il suo gruppo ha avuto una carriera lunga e di successo.

"Come quella di Lauri è davvero difficile. I Rasmus hanno iniziato quando erano molto giovani e sono ancora un nome famoso. Lauri ha avuto successo anche all'estero. Ha una carriera invidiabile," Robin afferma.
Il Mondo della Musica ha portato alla ribalta artisti giovani, a volte a scapito del proprio desiderio di un po' di pace, anche se l'artista ama la sua professione.

"A volte sarebbe bello poter essere lasciati da soli ovunque, ma in qualche modo non è neppure un aspetto negativo, ma fa parte di questo lavoro. I lati positivi, comunque, sono molti di più di quelli negativi," dice Robin.
Inoltre di recente sono stati elencati i regali più memorabili da parte dei fan a Robin. La notizia potete trovarla
QUI.
---
"Non puoi dire che questo regalo potrebbe essere il migliore o il più memorabile. Tutto è davvero impressionante a modo loro," dice Robin.
Un gesto di un fan, comunque, lo ha colpito in modo particolare.

"Una delle cose più memorabili è quella di un fan che si è fatto dei tatutaggi con il logo R ai polsi. E' un omaggio ai momenti difficili," dice Robin.
---

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 8/3/2014, 23:25

view post Posted on 1/3/2014, 19:51

Group:

band

Una bella intervista e una nuova Foto, fatta a Lauri il 5.2.2016 dal sito Lohdunkantaja che raccoglie fondi per il Nuovo Ospedale di Helsinki per Bambini.

(Pic, Pic, Post)

CITAZIONE
Blog. "Lohdunkantaja is a charity jewelery collection, the proceeds of which will be donated in full to the new Children's Hospital."
"Lohdunkantaja è una collezione di gioielli di beneficenza, i cui proventi saranno donati per intero al nuovo Ospedale per Bambini."
---
Post. Lauri: "I am a father of a 7 year old boy and I know from a personal experience, how much this project is needed. It has always been an honor to be involved in different charity projects. Already in 1996 we played a gig at the stadium as Rasmus for a good cause. I always try to participate in charity project also in a concrete way, whether by donating a real goat to an African village or by buying a fine necklace as a memento for myself.
It was also a pleasure to join the team of all the biggest Finnish artists to create the theme song “Lohtu” for the new children's hospital project. This is exactly how these things should be taken forward - together!"

#‎ULS2017‬ ‪#‎Lohdunkantaja‬ ‪#‎hyväntekeväisyys‬ ‪#‎charity‬ ‪#‎TheRasmus‬ ‪#‎lauriylönen‬ ‪#‎lauriylonen
"Sono un padre di un bambino di 7 anni e so per esperienza personale, quanto è necessario questo progetto. E' sempre stato un onore essere coinvolto in diversi progetti di beneficenza. Già nel 1996 abbiamo suonato un concerto allo stadio con i The Rasmus per una buona causa. Cerco sempre di partecipare al progetto benefico anche in un modo concreto, sia donando una vera capra a un villaggio africano o con l'acquisto di una bella collana come un ricordo per me.
E' stato anche un piacere far parte del team con tutti i più grandi artisti finlandesi per creare il tema della canzone “Lohtu” per il progetto per il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini. Questo è esattamente il modo in cui queste cose dovrebbero essere portate avanti - insieme!"

#‎ULS2017‬ ‪#‎Lohdunkantaja‬ ‪#‎hyväntekeväisyys‬ ‪#‎charity‬ ‪#‎TheRasmus‬ ‪#‎lauriylönen‬ ‪#‎lauriylonen‬

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/2/2016, 00:48

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/3/2014, 00:03

Group:

Un altro articolo di Yle sul progetto Live Aid in favore del nuovo Ospedale per Bambini in Finlandia, al quale partecipa anche Lauri. (Ci sono altre info e la traduzione di Google è un po' più chiara, la posto anche qui.)

(Pic, Pic, Pic)

CITAZIONE
Top Artists accelerate the Children's Hospital fundraising
The new Children's Hospital in 2017, the collection may be ykkösartisten Finnish music in order to support the project, the aim of which is to get the size of three million euros. The first of the departed singer Justin Bieber.
Live Aid ULS2017-music project of Finnish artists recording the song and the joint concert of the new children's hospital benefit.
According to have agreed to, among other things, Juha Tapio, Lauri on the cob, Cheek, Lifehouse, Jenni Vartiainen, Jorma Uotinen, Lauri Ylönen, Peter Franzén, Samuli Edelmann, and Rod Stewart.
Singer Justin Bieber is excited that the project grow on their own.

- First it was designed to do just a common body and disc, but then asked, how about that would be a concert ! You never know where this takes you. Are yhteiselokuvakin yet ?

Every Finnish music video
Something like that, at least in development. Dome Karukoski namely to control the music video, which they share not only artists, but also ordinary Finns. Any interested person may videotape their own elämänhetkiään and send them to rugged rapids, which composes them into one video. Videos collected from Radio Nova's website.
Videoikaa folks at home enjoyable moments that make life wonderful, sills calls.
Consolation named section at this stage of the demo, which is Nightwish's Tuomas Holopainen, music and lyrics. Holopainen's childhood was inspired pieces, forest pond beach. Consolation to be published in May 2014.

The collection culminates in joint concert
Comfort-piece culminates in June 2015 joint concert. All the song and the Live Aid ULS2017 music project revenue is controlled by Children's Hospital project. The goal is to get the size of three million euros.
Justin Bieber is the first artist who went by his own fundraising totem_eagle_name - tour.

- Tikkurila donated just awful-looking bowls keräysastioiksi. Was the size of about 60.000. This led to Tikkurila was inspired by this collection so much that it donated all the paint children's hospital project collection.
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/3/2014, 18:32

Group:

Il Post di Eero del 4.3.2014 dal blog dei The Rasmus sul progetto per aiutare il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini di Helsinki.
CITAZIONE
Post. "We have a campaign for new children's hospital in Finland. 'Uusi Lastensairaala 2017' Lauri will be singing on the theme song. There is a music video made for it, and it will include home videos of anyone, portraying beauty of life. Director is called Dome Karukoski.
So, if you want to support this campaign, please send in your home video clip of beauty of life -- into the link below. You can send the clip as a file, or you can put it on a usb-memory and send it over to the radio station. Link website is in finnish, you can Google-translate it. Radio Nova.
All your help is much appreciated! Have a nice March!"

eero
"In Finlandia abbiamo una campagna per il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini. 'Uusi Lastensairaala 2017' Lauri canterà nella canzone tema. C'è un video musicale realizzato per essa, ed includerà video personali di chiunque, che raffigurano la bellezza della vita. Il regista si chiama Dome Karukoski.
Così, se volete sostenere questa campagna, per favore inviategli il vostro video della bellezza della vita -- nel link sotto. Potete inviare il video come un file, o metterlo in una memoria-usb ed inviarlo alla stazione radio. Il link del sito web è in finlandese, potete tradurlo con Google. Radio Nova.
Tutto il vostro aiuto è molto apprezzato! Trascorrete un piacevole Marzo!"

eero

(Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 8/3/2014, 23:23

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/3/2014, 23:13

Group:

Un articolo del 7.3.2014 del sito finlandese The Voice; nella sua intervista Robin cita anche Lauri.
Robin reveals artistisuosikkinsa: Lauri Ylönen has made a great career
Great vogue in the Finnish artist Robin will dream of one successful career as Lauri Ylönen.
Robin acknowledges that he admires the Rasmus Lauri Ylönen, the band they had a long and successful career.

"Lauri's really hard. Rasmus started when they were very young and there is still a big name. Lauri has also been successful abroad. Lawrence has an enviable career," Robin inches.
World Music risen to the top of the young man says, sometimes at our own wish for peace, even though the artist loves his profession.

"Sometimes it would be nice if you would like to be left alone anywhere, but in a way it does not even have a bad side, and part of this job. The good points are, however, very much more than the poor," Robin says.
Also recently reported on a fan of Robin's most memorable gift. The news can be found here.

---
"One can not say that this gift would be the best or most memorable. Everything is really awesome in their own way," Robin says.
One fan's act is, however, left the young man's mind.

"One of the most memorable thing is when one fan of tattoos wrist-R logo. It is a tribute to the hard time," Robin says.
---
CITAZIONE
Robin rivela il suo artista preferito: Lauri Ylönen ha fatto una grande carriera
L'artista finlandese di gran voga Robin vorrebbe una carriera di successo come Lauri Ylönen.
Robin riconosce che ammira Lauri Ylönen dei The Rasmus, che con il suo gruppo ha avuto una carriera lunga e di successo.

"Come quella di Lauri è davvero difficile. I Rasmus hanno iniziato quando erano molto giovani e sono ancora un nome famoso. Lauri ha avuto successo anche all'estero. Ha una carriera invidiabile," Robin afferma.
Il Mondo della Musica ha portato alla ribalta artisti giovani, a volte a scapito del proprio desiderio di un po' di pace, anche se l'artista ama la sua professione.

"A volte sarebbe bello poter essere lasciati da soli ovunque, ma in qualche modo non è neppure un aspetto negativo, ma fa parte di questo lavoro. I lati positivi, comunque, sono molti di più di quelli negativi," dice Robin.
Inoltre di recente sono stati elencati i regali più memorabili da parte dei fan a Robin. La notizia potete trovarla
QUI.
---
"Non puoi dire che questo regalo potrebbe essere il migliore o il più memorabile. Tutto è davvero impressionante a modo loro," dice Robin.
Un gesto di un fan, comunque, lo ha colpito in modo particolare.

"Una delle cose più memorabili è quella di un fan che si è fatto dei tatutaggi con il logo R ai polsi. E' un omaggio ai momenti difficili," dice Robin.
---

~~~
Tre topic con articoli sulla collaborazione tra Lauri e Robin: Topic, Topic, Topic.

La Video intervista con entrambi del 23.10.2012, tradotta QUI.
CITAZIONE
Lauri: "Sì, è iniziato tutto per caso. Abbiamo fatto insieme un'intervista per la rivista Koululainen. Alla fine abbiamo poi parlato di fare una canzone insieme. Mi hanno chiesto se potevo dare a Robin alcuni consigli e ne avevo forse alcuni per lui. E poi hanno chiesto a Robin se avesse dei consigli per me, è stata una cosa buona. Ma in qualche modo non lo ha fatto ed io ero non po' deluso. Forse lo ha fatto (ma ora e mi ha detto presto qualcosa tipo) 'Dovresti ritirarti dopo tutto questo tempo!' O qualcosa del genere."
Mentre ascoltano la canzone.
Lauri: "Beh, hai ascoltato quello che ti ho inviato ieri ?"
Robin: "Sì, sì."
Lauri: "E suona piuttosto bene ?"
Robin: "Sì, davvero bene!"
Lauri: "Mi è piaciuta l'energia di Robin. Mi ricorda un po' me stesso, quando abbiamo iniziato il nostro gruppo avevamo solo 15 anni. Robin ha solo 13 anni, è persino più giovane di quanto lo fossimo noi. E' una bella sensazione, ha ancora così tanto davanti a lui, lo farà bene e può ancora accadere."
Robin: "Conosco e ascolto la musica di Lauri da quando ero piccolo. E' bello lavorare insieme ad un cosiddetto idolo e realizzare una canzone insieme. Facciamo tutto insieme. Sull'album ho fatto due canzoni completamente da solo. E' davvero bello, sul mio primo album non ho fatto le canzoni completamente da solo. Piano piano sto facendo più canzoni da solo ed alla fine farò tutto da solo."
~~~

Un Video per ascoltare "Kun Nuoruus Päättyy". Il Testo; in inglese QUI.

Kun nuoruus päättyy

Haloo, mitä puhut mulle?
Miksi kertoisin ees sulle?
Viel oon liian nuori tietää
Minne, minne tieni viekään
Kuinka löytäisin, oman väyläni?
Miten rakentaa mun maailmani

En pelkää, kun nuoruus päättyy, en pelkää
En piiloon aio mennä
Luotanne siipeni kantaa ja lennän aurinkoon

Ei nää onko myrsky siellä
Jäätä pimeällä tiellä
Miten löytäisin oman paikkani?
On mun vuoroni, on mun aikani

En pelkää, kun nuoruus päättyy, en pelkää
En piiloon aio mennä
Luotanne siipeni kantaa ja lennän aurinkoon

Oo-ooh
[x3]
Mä lennän aurinkoon
Oo-ooh
[x2]
Mä lennän aurinkoon
Oo-ooh
[x2]
~~~

When the adolescence ends

Hello, what are you talking to me?
Why should I tell it to you?
I'm still too young to know
Where, where does my road take?
How do I find my own way?
How do I build my world?

I don't scare, When the adolescence ends, I don't scare
I am not going to hide
My wings are carrying from you and flying to the sun

Can't be seen if the storm is there
Ice on the dark road
How can I find my own place?
It is my turn, it is my time

I don't scare, When the adolescence ends, I don't scare
I am not going to hide
My wings are carrying from you and I'm flying to the sun

Oo-ooh
[x3]
I'm flying to the sun
Oo-ooh
[x2]
I'm flying to the sun
Oo-ooh
[x2]
~~~

Da questo Post, un articolo di Radio Nova su come hanno realizzato la canzone.
Robin did the remaining disk to the new song of popular high-Finnish rockers !
On Friday, the new Chill-album released best-selling album of Robin did a song together with his idol, The Rasmus, Lauri Ylönen, the band and the band also played the song on the disc. Chill-disc deluxe edition has a song with 'When Adolescence Ends' with Robin and Ylönen have done. 14-year-old singer star says he is honored to have the opportunity to co-got-The Rasmus singer.
"I got this idea was that when we had our School student magazine, through the fan meeting and I got to meet their idol. There Lauri asked if I wanted to do with her songs. Lauri started väsäämään words, but at first we did not really come up with a song could tell from the beginning, and it seemed that nothing happens biisille correctly.
Then Lauri suggested to me that I would do the words and the lyrics were originally set, then our trip. It was a great experience and it was great that The Rasmus played the song instruments."
CITAZIONE
Robin ha realizzato nella parte rimanente del disco una nuova canzone con i famosissimi musicisti rock finlandesi!
Venerdì, il nuovo album più venduto di Robin, 'Chill' sarà rilasciato con una canzone realizzata insieme al suo idolo, Lauri Ylönen dei The Rasmus, ed il gruppo ha anche suonato la canzone sul disco. La Deluxe Edition di 'Chill' contiene 'When Adolescence Ends', la canzone che Robin ed Ylönen hanno fatto. Il famoso cantante 14enne dice di essere onorato di aver avuto l'opportunità di realizzarla insieme al cantante dei The Rasmus.

"Ho avuto questa idea quando attraverso la rivista dello studente della nostra scuola, gli alunni hanno avuto l'opportunità di incontrare i loro idoli. Lì Lauri mi ha chiesto se volevo fare una canzone con lui. Lauri ha iniziato a scrivere le parole, ma in un primo momento non abbiamo fatto una canzone, e sembrava che nulla stesse procedendo in modo corretto.
In seguito Lauri mi ha suggerito di creare le parole, ed il testo è stato realizzato, poi è iniziata la nostra collaborazione. E' stata una grande esperienza ed è stato fantastico che i The Rasmus abbiano suonato gli strumenti della canzone."

~~~
OT: Un articolo con una casa adatta a Lauri; con lo skatepark interno, cool !! (Il bagno e il lampadario invece sono not so cool.. :osserva:)

skateboard-house-4
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/3/2014, 02:48

Group:

Una nuova Foto di Lauri che riguarda questo progetto. #LiveAidUusilastensairaala2017

(Pic)
~~~

Un Tweet del 24.3.2014 in cui c'è il suo nome.
CITAZIONE
"Great madness! #comfort song studio sessions, thank you! @samuhaber @LilliPaasikivi @jessekaikuranta Lauri Ylönen ja Matti Salminen #LiveAid."
"Grande follia! #confort sessione di canzoni in studio, grazie! @samuhaber @LilliPaasikivi @jessekaikuranta Lauri Ylönen ja Matti Salminen #LiveAid."

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2014, 08:59

Group:

Un articolo del 28.3.2014 con foto dal set del video per la canzone "Lohtu" per il Live Aid music project a cui partecipa Lauri.
CITAZIONE
PHOTOS: Top Artists joint video shoot

Consolation charity song recordings have continued this week. The artists have also come to describe the music video for the hit song in the future .

Finnish artists are involved in Live Aid , a music project , which aims to foster new Children's Hospital 2017 collection .

As part of the project recording artists composed by Tuomas Holopainen Consolation song . Song music video was recorded this week, among other things, The Rasmus , film director Dome Karukoski , singer Matti Salminen as well as the Finnish National Opera 's artistic director Lilli Paasikivi own.

Paasikivi came to the studio to record his share of Consolation -piece on Monday.

- Rasmus was at the same time in the studio to record their share. In addition, I got to hear other recordings : Cheekiä and Jenni Vartiainen from Paasikivi says.

Mezzo-soprano mission is to bring the angel of the sound track .

- It was lovely to get high laulella beautiful sequences and to bring it's own entity , oopperallinen element Paasikivi says.

Tuomas Holopainen , he said, managed to conjure up a comfort -piece hit all the perfect ingredients.

- The track has a catchy chorus , it stays in your mind right now. In addition, it is a delicate , beautiful words and Finland the most exceptional artists involved .

- The fact that there is so much involved in domestic talents, it is inspiring! Everyone is happy and excited about this project. It exudes from all of this . Subject speaks to all of us , and it is nice to be in a good cause traffic.

See the pictures Consolation music video descriptions !

----
E un'intervista con Lauri sul suo compleanno nella rivista online messicana "Kissa ja Hiiri"; il Link. (a pag 8)

*Poi sistemo meglio il post.*

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/5/2014, 00:26

Group:

Altro articolo del sito finlandese MTV del 8.5 sul set del video per "Lohtu", la canzone per l'Ospedale dei bambini di Helsinki.

(Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
PHOTOS: It seems to Finnish artists Consolation video
Finnish stars Consolation song recorded by on Friday, May 9. See the pre-tasting Dome Karukoski directing the music video songs.
Tomorrow will be published together with the Finnish top artists recorded by a comfort-piece as well as its stunning music video. Consolation is part of a larger Live Aid 2017 USL-music project, which aims to foster new Children's Hospital 2017 collection.
Tuomas Holopainen tone of this piece looked like a music video was directed by Dome Karukoski. Shortly after the publication of a video is seen as a set of Finland's most popular artists and arts professionals, such as The Cheetah Girls, Lifehouse, Justin Bieber, Jenni Vartiainen, Lauri Ylönen, Peter Franzén, Samu Haber and Samuli Edelmann.

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/5/2014, 15:35

Group:

Altra foto dal Making di "Lohtu" in questo articolo di MTV del 7.5.2014.

(Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
PHOTOS: Top Artists Consolation - shoot - take a peek behind the scenes
Cutting-edge Finnish artists joined forces to co - Consolation section. See the unique pictures from the studio and a music video shooting.
Friday, the top Finnish artists in one song recorded by Consolation. The song is part of a larger Live Aid music project, which aims to foster new Children's Hospital 2017 collection.
Tuomas Holopainen composed by music video was directed by Dome Karukoski and bring the stars filled the video is also published on May 9.
The song appears Holopainen an exceptionally wide range of Finland's most popular artists and arts professionals, such as The Cheetah Girls, Lifehouse, Justin Bieber, Jenni Vartiainen, Jesse Echo Beach, John Vanderslice, Jorma Uotinen, Juha Tapio, Lauri on the cob, Lauri Ylönen, Lilli Paasikivi, Matti Salminen, Pekka Kuusisto, Peter Franzén, Riki Sorsa, Samu Haber and Samuli Edelmann.
View from the top unique photos from the studio and the video descriptions!
Do you want to participate in the campaign? See the instructions for the donation Here."

~~~
Il video Here! Dal Blog dei The Rasmus su Facebook.
CITAZIONE
Post. "We are building a new children's hospital in Helsinki, Finland and this is a song that supports the fundraising.
Song and video features Lauri's vocals, it is written by Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish.
Check out the video Here!"
#uusilastensairaala2017 #nightwish
"Stiamo costruendo un nuovo Ospedale per Bambini a Helsinki, in Finlandia, e questa è la canzone che sostiene la raccolta di fondi. La canzone e il video includono parti cantate da Lauri, è scritta da Tuomas Holopainen dei Nightwish.
Date un'occhiata al video QUI!"
#uusilastensairaala2017 #nightwish

(Pic)
~~~

Il testo QUI, canta poco. "Vihdoin tiedän susta kaiken.." canta ("At last I know all Susta." "Finalmente so tutto Susta.")
Le parti in cui c'è lui: Sing, Sing, Skate, Smile.

LOHTU

Leijailen sun luoksesi
Mun omani, kulkijani
Suklaapuodille opastan
Ja pahan sulta piilotan

Miten tiedät musta kaiken
Vaikka katsot mua ensi kertaa

Yksi pieni elämä
Suuri valo sisällä
Katson hiljaa nukkuvaa
Katson lohdunkantajaa
Pidän aina lähellä
Kuljen matkan vierellä
Sillä saattajani on
Vasta syntynyt

Kun multaan vanhan erämaan
Ajattoman, lohduttavan
Palaan kerran uudestaan
Älä jää mua suremaan

Vihdoin tiedän susta kaiken
Enkä pelkää päästää irti

Yksi pieni elämä
Suuri valo sisällä
Katson hiljaa nukkuvaa
Katson lohdunkantajaa
Pidän aina lähellä
Kuljen matkan vierellä
Sillä saattajani on
Vasta syntynyt

Yksi pieni elämä
Suuri valo sisällä
Katson hiljaa nukkuvaa
Katson lohdunkantajaa
Pidän aina lähellä
Kuljen matkan vierellä
Sillä saattajani on
Vasta syntynyt

Yksi pieni elämä
Tähtipölyn kudelma
Vaikka tuhannesti kaadut
Ei sua voi haavoittaa

Yksi pieni elämä
Suuri valo sisällä
Katson hiljaa nukkuvaa
Katson lohdunkantajaa
Pidän aina lähellä
Kuljen matkan vierellä
Sillä saattajani on
Vasta syntynyt

Yksi pieni elämä
Suuri valo sisällä
Katson hiljaa nukkuvaa
Katson lohdunkantajaa
Sylissä ja sisällä
Pidän aina lähellä
Sillä saattajani on
Vasta syntynyt

Silloin kun lohdunkantajaa kaivataan
Astutaan esiin valmiina antamaan aina vaan
Pyyteettömästi, vierellä kuljetaan.

Comfort

Float Sun to you
My own, went to my
I teach how to Chocolatiers
And evil sulta hide

How do you know all black
Although looking at me for the first time

One small life
High light within
I look quietly sleeping
I look lohdunkantajaa
I always close
I am walking distance next to the
It is my escort
newborn

When the mold of the old wilderness
Timeless, comforting
I'll be back once again
Do not get me to grieve

At last I know all Susta
I'm not afraid to let go

One small life
High light within
I look quietly sleeping
I look lohdunkantajaa
I always close
It is my escort
newborn

One small life
High light within
I look quietly sleeping
I look lohdunkantajaa
I always close
It is my escort
newborn

One small life
Star Dust tapestry
Even if you fall a thousand times
Not your thing can hurt

One small life
High light within
I look quietly sleeping
I look lohdunkantajaa
I always close
It is my escort
newborn

One small life
High light within
I look quietly sleeping
I look lohdunkantajaa
Lap and within
I always close
It is my escort
newborn

When needed lohdunkantajaa
Stepped up, but always ready to give
Altruistic, alongside traveled.

Che carino lo skate-boy, con le piume al vento. Qualche screenshot, che bella la Finlandia, *_*.

~~~

Link. (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Post) - Altre con Eero: Post, Post, Post, Post.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 13/5/2014, 22:23

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/5/2014, 00:08

Group:

Un articolo del sito finlandese Nyt con un piccolo commento alle immagini di Lauri sullo skate. (Video, bello stile, elegante; glasses mi sarebbe piaciuto vedere come si è fermato, andava a una bella velocità.. Lo pratica da una vita, lo saprà fare benissimo. ..Lui scende.. e lo skate se ne va da solo? :D ..ha il freno? Non sono pratica di questo sport, Video. Lauri, facci vedere come ti fermi! Sono curiosa..)
CITAZIONE
3. skate Lauri Ylönen
"A grown man skateboarding reminds viewers of how at times to remember their own youth - how the all-time itself felt, and how strongly felt at the time."

(Pic, Pic) gif gif
~~~

Gli altri.
CITAZIONE
Eight of the most wonderful scenes of the new children's hospital support for the video

The new Children's Hospital 2017 campaign of Consolation song touches. The video is full of heartwarming elements and here are the most wonderful.

1. Samu Haber playing the acoustic guitar by the fire temperature
The cozy living room playing the guitar Haber brings the viewer Christmassy warmth and sense of security.

2. Samuli Edelmann sitting on the cliffs
The emotional singer known Edelmann viewing the beach from the cliffs towards the distant horizon. Deep within the soul-racking conveyed to the other side. Man, there is a desire to help.

4. John Vanderslice ironed white horse's cheek
When Vanderslice leans her head close to the white horse muzzles, the viewer can almost feel the softness of the horse protection , the warm breath and calm appearance. We are all fragile.

5. Pekka Kuusisto playing the violin on the roof of an apartment building
Kuusisto is reminiscent of Astrid Lindgren's beloved fairy tale character Roof Kassinen, who lived on the roof, and flew to his little brother had kujeilemaan. Panoramic view over the rooftops create a sense of grandeur, lightness and a rising hope.

6. Justin Bieber in the glow of the fire
Would any of the video without the beloved king of the tango? I'll blaze and Sillanpää pensive look will reflect on what Finland tells if the new children's hospital can be built.

7. Cheek rap
Hip hop music is often accused of misogyniasta and relishing the violence.
Sillon when needed lohdunantajaa / stepped up, but always ready to give / altruistic / next to the wrap / evil like the gates are closed, however, the Finnish hip-hop's most beautiful verses.

~~~

Un altro articolo dello stesso sito sul video. (..Jari Sillanpää Google lo traduce Justin Bieber, his fault..)
CITAZIONE
Tuomas Holopainen, Children's Hospital of support for the song published - including, inter alia, Cheek , Ear Lauri and Jorma Uotinen
The new Children's Hospital 2017 project by the Consolation-piece found in large-scale star cast Cheek-time Mr. Uotiseen, Lauri ear and Rigging Sorsaan.
Nightwish's Tuomas Holopainen composed a song and the Dome Karukoski directing the music video found in an extensive array of popular Finnish artists: Cheek, Lifehouse, Justin Bieber, Jenni Vartiainen, Jesse Echo Beach, John Vanderslice, Jorma Uotinen, Juha Tapio, Lauri on the cob, Lauri Ylönen, Lilli Paasikivi, Matti Salminen, Pekka Kuusisto, Peter Franzén, Riki Sorsa, Samu Haber and Samuli Edelmann.
Video below: Link.
All Consolation track income and copyright redirected uncut New Children's Hospital 2017 project. Artists performing the song also appear in the Live Aid The new Children's Hospital 2017 major concert at the Olympic Stadium in just over a year from now, on 6 June 2015.
The artists represent not only a comfort, a concert piece, including his own music. The musical is responsible for, among other things, the National Opera of artists consisting of more than one hundred member orchestra and choir, conducted by well-known Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra Hannu Lintu. In addition, the concert appear in the National Ballet artists. Tickets for the concert will go on sale Ticket Service on May 14.

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 10/5/2014, 01:51

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/5/2014, 22:47

Group:

Nel Blog dei The Rasmus hanno aggiunto il Video con la traduzione in inglese. (non da un finlandese, però: "The Finns, I am aware that the translation may not perfect. I therefore hope that any suggestions for improvement presented in a factually!" Meglio di nulla e di Google.)

Il pezzettino che canta Lauri, Video. canta
CITAZIONE
"Vihdoin tiedän susta kaiken.." - "At last, I know all about you.." - "Finalmente, so tutto su di te.."

~~~

Web  Top
20 replies since 1/3/2014, 19:24   34389 views