The Rasmus - Italian Community

"The Rasmus Tour Edition" + "Mysteria", a new song, Release: 9.11.2012. Tracklist added !!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 01:12

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

band

It will be released a new edition of The Rasmus new album, "The Rasmus"; the news from the band's Blog on Facebook and from their Official Site. (ENG)
It will also contain their new single, "Mysteria". (Thread)
It's called "The Rasmus - Tour Edition" and the release date is on 9th November 2012; it's already on sale on the Finnish site Recordshopx. And CDon.eu - CDon.fi - iTunes Finland.

The Rasmus / The Rasmus - Tour Edition

(Pic)

Stranger
I'm A Mess
It's Your Night
Save Me Once Again
Someone's Gonna Light You Up
End Of The Story
You Don't See Me
Somewhere
Friends Don't Do Like That
Sky

Bonus tracks:
Mysteria
The Rasmus – Stranger (Felix Zenger Beatbox Remix)
Stranger Wanderer (remix by Dj Tuhat)
Sky (Piano by Aynsley Green)
Save Me Once Again (Piano by Aynsley Green)

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 6/11/2012, 19:30

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 01:29

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

More articles from Finnish sites about this release Here.

From this article by the Finnish site Metrolive.
CITAZIONE
Favorite band's surprise news: "We'll take a break"
In the early spring ending with the last tour for a long time?

Rock band The Rasmus will be on hiatus in October will start after the tour. "Mysteria-Tour" in the beginning of the next, as yet undisclosed after shows, The Rasmus remains for the moment an indefinite hiatus.

The band's spring release of The Rasmus' album is done at the end of the fans of the latest edition, which is also one of the new song, "Mysteria".

"Spring tour gave us the idea for this rather special about this song. We decided to immediately buukata the studio and record a small syysterveisen fans. Lyrics of the song tell 'Mysteria', an on-child that is our future rests in the hands of," the band's singer Lauri Ylönen shed light on the background of a new song.

"Recently, we've begun to work more on a whim and it feels fucking great. Being got rid of too much caution in terms of everything we do," Ylönen tells the band about the feelings.

Mysteria-single will appear on 21.9. Mysteria band's tour starts in Finland accounted for 10.10. Turku Logomo and ends with two 19 gig at Tavastia in Helsinki and 20.10.

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 31/10/2012, 01:44

Web  Top
view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 01:36

Group:

More to come.. :rules:

Web  Top
2 replies since 31/10/2012, 01:12   130 views