The Rasmus - Italian Community

"Walker" - the movie by Eero Heinonen, Premiere: 23.9.2012. - Update: 1.1.2018

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/8/2017, 06:53

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Nuovi post dal Blog personale di Facebook di Eero.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Do you have a luggage in the corner that you do not need? Now you can get rid of it easily. Put me a message." - Google.

CITAZIONE
Post. "What about a stuffed turtle? Or a tortoise statue? She's a sea turtle." - Google.

CITAZIONE
Post. "Everyone has not gone to the ski resort recommended by the restaurant." - Google.

_ Heinonen (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Video. "The coke can be built even in the middle of the festival crowd." - Google.

_ 19479229_625012514369642_2216145971606192128_n (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Germany on my mind."

CITAZIONE
Post. "Minions in a dispenser."

_ Heinonen_-_2 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *Pic, Presso Stoccolma.*

_ Heinonen_-_3 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "It was going to take away the ghosts away 60m above Stockholm.. and it shakes hands." - Google.
Com. "Is this already a midlife crisis or still puberty?" "It's bit of both, i think."

_ Heinonen_-_4 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "In Finland there is a municipality called Pölä, but it is also known in Sweden that it names places." - Google.

_ Heinonen_-_5 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Wooden beetle rack - guards." - Google.

_ Heinonen_-_6 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Observations on the planet: In Finland, the day is shortened even though there is still summer. Here in the Southern Hemisphere the day will be extended by the following 5 months. The sea is cool (16c). And this ball is unconscious beautiful, caring for it." - Google.

_ Heinonen_-_7 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "I just saw short film Dear Angelica on oculus-vr display. Best vr-content I have seen this far. Good use of space and new media for storytelling."

_ Heinonen_-_8 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Do you live in NSW? Do you have extra carpet, fridge, bed that you want to get rid of? Now is a good time. We'll move to a new place and could use it."

~~~
Kiitos Paljon, Beautiful pics. p0709 Also the sea is hot in Italy, Link, 26-27°.

This beautiful ball is going to get hotter and hotter, Link. "At Midway Point, 2017 Is 2nd-Hottest Year on Record."

_ 7_18_17_Andrea_CC_Jan_Junetemps_1050_718_s_c1_c_c (Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 2/8/2017, 13:16

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/8/2017, 05:44

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Due nuove foto dal Blog Instagram di Eero. ... *Gosh, it's still so hot... 50°... 55°... 63°... 42°... we are still alive... Link.*
CITAZIONE
Pic. "Another street art moment. I wonder what's the meaning of this?"

_ Eero_-_14 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "For Puja."

_ Eero_-_15 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
Colorful pics, Kiitos Paljon. p0709 About the meaning, something about stop the violence and water is more useful for sure.. :pensa:

Again, 17.8.2017, Tw ... Tw, Pic, Pic-Tw, Pic. // Tw-Pics-Pic, Tws, Tw, Tw, Tw, Vid. // Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Tw. gif

CITAZIONE
Tw. "Conmocionado por lo sucedido en Barcelona! Impotencia máxima..." ... Tw, Tw. // Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw. 🙈 // Tw, Vid, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw. // Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw, Tw. 💕
Tw. "#barcelona la maggior parte dei feriti negli ospedali sono stranieri. C'è bisogno di traduttori, anche on line."

_ Marquez_-_40 (Pic, Tw, Tw, Pic, Tw) - Tw, Tw, Tw. _ DCOHUX5_Xg_AAAi_Rp_-_25 - Tw, Pic. "Único!" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Pic, Pic, Pic. 🖐
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 18/8/2017, 09:40

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/8/2017, 05:56

Group:

Una nuova Foto dal blog Instagram di Eero.
CITAZIONE
Pic. "We have a new Pet - (Google). We have a new #pet at home that makes nice little sounds."
"Abbiamo un nuovo animale domestico in casa che fa dei simpatici piccoli suoni."

_ Eero_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
I can imagine, :D he/she is really cute. :bacio: Thanks for sharing. p0709

*"Un patito!" "No, es pollito." ..a prima vista ho pensato anch'io al paperotto, da grande è più carino/animale domestico quest'ultimo, Vid. Un pollo per casa non riesco ad immaginarlo, Vid.. :lol:

Sarà una she? Uova fresche tutti i giorni, in questo senso è più utile. 🐔egg_--_70 egg_--_70 🍳🍳

_ Duck_-_2_-_70 (Pic, Vid)
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/9/2017, 00:16

Group:

*watched again this Vid.. 🐔 egg_--_70 ..and find This one ! ... Sorry for the delay, crazy weather... +40° ->+18° ->+30°.. Up & down, etcciuùù, my poor nose... gif*

_ (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~

Due nuovi post dal Blog Instagram di Eero.

_ Eero_-_2_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "@denboulay doing the real thing with #arcodolly #arco and #alexa #setlife."

_ Eero_-_3_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

So cute, Thanks a Lot for sharing. :bacio: Altri post dal suo Blog personale di Facebook. Nella News sul tempo a Sydney ci sono anche i commenti di Pauli e Lauri. World weather by The Rasmus. :D
CITAZIONE
Post. "Sydney 24 degrees C and sunny."
Pauli Rantasalmi. "Helsinki 13 degrees C and rain."
Lauri Ylönen. "LA 35."

In un'intervista recente Lauri parlava proprio di questo: Post, Vid.
CITAZIONE
Vid. Lauri: "Well, we like to explore with different sounds especially. But we always keep The Rasmus essence in the background, you know, with the melodies, the lyrics, images."
I: "How do you write the music if you live in LA, the other guy lives in Finland.. and you are travelling the world."
Lauri: "Yeah. I live in LA, the guitarist used to live in Singapore, the bass player lives in Australia, and then the drummer in Finland. Thank God for Skype!"
I: "Yeah? Do you you use Skype to make music?"
"No, you can't do that, but.. You know, it's impossible even to have a phone call, because it's Monday for someone, Tuesday for someone else, like.."
"But, when we write music, we have to be in the same place. So that's what we have always done. Usually we have these writing camps so we can book, like, a house in Greece and.. or maybe we go to my summer place in Finland. I have a nice little spot by a lake, very beautiful, very Finnish. Or then we go to LA and.."

_ World_-_60 (Pi, Vi) _ 7d0dd45ea11d41cd847dff75a60b81dc (Pi, Pt, Lk) _ (Pi, Pi, Pt, Lk, Lk, Lk, P, P) 💕💕
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *Eero Heinonen era ✈️ in viaggio verso Helsinki.*

_ static_map.php_-_70 (Pic, Post, Post) ... place-3596
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Puujalka Rikulle: what is vantage in Swedish-English? -Vandalism." - Google.

_ Heinonen_-_35 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/9/2017, 04:41

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/9/2017, 04:26

Group:

Tw, Tw, from the Director himself. "Wonderman" farà parte della colonna sonora del film "Rendel", in cui ha lavorato anche Eero (He was the 1st assistant director). La canzone e il video musicale usciranno il 22 Settembre, alla Premiere del film. Lo dovrebbero girare a Kajaani questa settimana, la traduzione di Google scomposta. :goccia: Un altro Link, Google. "This week's Kajaani-based music video will be featured on the basis of the song, with authentic movie clips. Jesse Haaja is also a director of music video."

_ 140c8ih_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Post) - IMDB, Credits.

- Eero IMDB: "Rendel (second assistant director) / (second unit director)." - Post, dal sito ufficiale: "1st Assistant Director: Eero Heinonen." winner_first_h4h or winner_second_h4h, he is The Best.

~~~
CITAZIONE
Muropaketti, Google. The Rasmus presents the supersankarilea Rendel passage
The Finnish superhero film has received a hard rock band for her soundtrack. I appointed an idol to be nominated internationally by The Rasmus, which was successful in the early 2000's.
As one of the key elements of the superhero film directed by Jesse Haaja, Wonderman, representing the new production of The Rasmus, will be heard. Haaja describes a music video at Rendi's shooting locations in Kajaani this week.
According to a news release, Jesse Haaja is an old fan of The Rasmus:

"About twenty years ago, when I faned The Rasmus in the local Varkaus Disco Rendel drawings in my backyard, I would not have thought that sometimes the music of that band would sound in my movie. And I really do not want to be able to control that music video. When the band listened to me for the first time in Wonderman, that was clear. The message came very hard - as if someone had written a song about my own youth. The idea and script were born through memories and imagery."
Wonderman and her music video will be released at Rendel's premiere week at the end of September. The song is also found in The Dark Murder released on October 6 by The Rasmus.

_ the-rasmus-2017_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~
CITAZIONE
MTV, Google. The premiere of a Finnish superhero movie approaches - The Rasmus presents Rendel's song record
The new movie will hear The Rasmus's new music.
The song entitled "The Rasmus" by Wonderman will be heard as one of the credits for the Rendel superhero film directed by Jesse Haaja on Friday, September 22, 2017.
He also directs the Rendel-themed music video to the song. Wonderwoman is featured on the ninth studio album released by The Rasmus on October 6, 2017, Dark Matters.

"About twenty years ago, when I faned The Rasmus in the local Varkaus Disco Rendel drawings in my backyard, I would not have thought that sometimes the music of that band was playing in my movie. And I really do not want to be able to guide it to a music video," Haaja sues in the newsletter.
The Wonderman song and music video will be released in the movie's premiere week at the end of September.
Rendel is based on a cartoon character created by Jesse Haaja, who lives in a gloomy future in Finland fighting for the notorious criminal organization.
Order to present Kris Gummerus. Other roles include Rami Rusinen, Renne Korppila, Matti Onnismaa, Alina Tomnikov, Aake Kalliala and Reino Nordin.
See the Rendel trailer article at the beginning.

_ 7332181082241_600_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Link) _ assets.php_-_45 (Pic, Pic, Link) .. ♪ ♫
~~~
CITAZIONE
Smackthejack, Google. The Rasmus presents the song of the Rendel movie
The Rendel film, which will be premiered on September 22, will hear the new music of The Rasmus. The song Wonderman plays the movie as a single song. The Wonderman song's ordained music video will be released in September.
As one of the key elements of a superhero film directed by Jesse Haaja, a new song by Wonderman will be heard at the band The Rasmus. This week's Kajaani-based music video will be featured on the basis of the song, with authentic movie clips. Jesse Haaja is also a director of music video. The Wonderman song is found on The Dark Matters album published by The Rasmus on October 6, 2017.
Hague is excited about The Rasmus co-operation:
"About twenty years ago when I faned The Rasmus in the local Varkaus Disco Rendel drawings in my backyard, I would not have thought that sometimes the music of that band would sound in my movie. And I really do not want to be able to control that music video.
When the band listened to me for the first time in Wonderman, that was clear. The message came very hard - as if someone had written a song about my own youth. The idea and the script were born through memories and imagery,"
Haaja explains.
The Wonderman song and music video will be released at Rendel's premiere week in late September.

Rendel is based on a cartoon character created by Jesse Haaja, who lives in a dark future in Finland, fighting against the notorious VALA crime organization. The premiere of the movie in Finland is 22 September 2017. There are already tens of thousands of followers in the controversial heroic story of some hit film. Movie trailers have been viewed online over twenty million times.
Order to present Kris Gummerus. Other roles include Rami Rusinen, Renne Korppila, Matti Onnismaa, Johnny Vivash, Bianca Bradey, Sheila Shah, Alina Tomnikov, Aake Kalliala and Reino Nordin. The film is directed by Pekka Lehtosaari, Miika J. Norvanto and Timo Puustinen, produced by Black Lion Pictures, Frozen Flame Pictures, Bad Beaver Productions and Haaja & Arwo Design.
The most ruthless criminal organization in Europe, VALA, has for years bribed officials to run the untested Nh25 vaccine to the unlucky market of the Third World. A camouflaged man starts his stroke against the VALA organization, causing great financial losses. A mysterious series of nocturnal attacks begins, where the blood splashes and money returns - literally. The unseen hero Rendel makes an open and relentless war against VALA: no mercy, no prisoners. VALA, powerless against guerrilla warfare, to recruit international mercenaries. When faced with an unshaven boom, face-to-face corporation begins with both masks. no one is persecuted: the moment of truth is now.

_ safe_image.php (Pic, Pic, Pic, Link)
~~~

CITAZIONE
Post. "We need extras for a finnish action film called 'Rendel'. Shoot takes place 6th Nov in Helsinki, Its a scene with crowd. If you want to participate, please send your contacts and a pic to [email protected]. Please reserve some 3 hours in the afternoon. You can share this post."
"Abbiamo bisogno di extra per un film d'azione finlandese chiamato 'Rendel'. Le riprese si svolgono il 6 Novembre a Helsinki, è una scena con la folla. Se volete partecipare, si prega di inviare i vostri contatti e una foto a [email protected]. Si prega di riservare circa 3 ore nel pomeriggio. Potete condividere questo post."

_ (Pic, Pic) - Post.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "The shoot of Rendel is officially on!"
"Le riprese di Rendel sono iniziate ufficialmente!"
Post. "We make a movie today, al fresco."
"Facciamo un film oggi, al fresco."
Post. "Not all do not know how to do any kind of file number patch effect. This week I learned to do that, too. First week back of the descriptions! There will be a great job."
"Non tutti non sanno fare numeri di effetti di file patch. Questa settimana ho imparato a fare anche quello. Prima settimana delle descrizioni! Ci sarà un grande lavoro."

Foto dalle riprese, l'Album: Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic.

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) - Post.

Pic. "Thanks to our Special Guests! Filming Rendel in Kainuu / October 2015."

_ (Pic, Pic, Tw) _ (Pic, Pic, Tw)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Such a rush yard, for example. Karoliina and many other familiar images! Link." (Google)
"Una tale corsa, per esempio. Karoliina e molte altre immagini familiari! Link."

_ (P, P, P, P) _ (Pic, P, Tw, Tw) _ (Pic, Pic, Tw) - Post.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "I did a tiny side role as a prison guard for action fantasy movie 'Rendel'. Our amazing prisoner was Johnny Vivash. www.rendelmovie.com."
"Ho fatto un piccolo ruolo marginale come guardia carceraria per il film fantasy action 'Rendel'. Il nostro fantastico prigioniero era Johnny Vivash. www.rendelmovie.com."

_ (Pic, Pic, Post) - Post.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Pic. "Almost like a costume party. Harmaantunutta-movie required prison guard.."
"Quasi come una festa in costume. Harmaantunutta-film hanno richiesto una guardia carceraria.."

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic) - "Eero the Guard." - Post.
~~~

_ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pi, Pi, Pi) - Vid, Vid, Tw. - Post.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/9/2017, 09:21

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/9/2017, 05:16

Group:

Alcuni post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus su "Wonderman" e "Rendel".
CITAZIONE
Post. "The theme song in the new superhero movie Rendel will be 'Wonderman' by The Rasmus! The movie opens in Finland on September 22.
There will also be a music video for 'Wonderman', filmed by Rendel director Jesse Haaja."

"Una canzone della colonna sonora del nuovo film di supereroi Rendel sarà 'Wonderman' dei The Rasmus! Il film esce in Finlandia il 22 settembre.
Ci sarà anche un video musicale per 'Wonderman', filmato dal regista Rendel Jesse Haaja."

_ safe_image.php (Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Link) - Post, Vid.
~~~
Link, Pic, Pic. - Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Vid, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, L-Pic, Pic, Pic. - Eero, Link-Pic, Pauli, Aki. - Hotel, Pic, Pic, Pic.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. Today we release the song 'Wonderman'. "It is a song about a child’s great imagination. This kid has created himself an alter ego that he becomes when he's been bullied or put in a hard place. But his imagination saves him." Lauri
smarturl.it/TheRasmusWonderman
Oggi rilasciamo la canzone 'Wonderman'. "È una canzone sulla grande fantasia di un bambino. Questo bambino ha creato in sé stesso un alter ego che diventa quando è vittima del bullismo o messo in una situazione difficile. Ma la sua immaginazione lo salva." Lauri
smarturl.it/TheRasmusWonderman

_ 21909324_1956724957919477_7582745498159677440_n (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
*Dal blog Instagram dei The Rasmus e da Aki, Post, Post.* "The 'Wonderman' video is here! Directed by Jesse Haaja. Link Here."
"Il video di 'Wonderman' è qui! Diretto da Jesse Haaja. Il link è QUI."

_ 21980770_404679749935454_2634902886374440960_n_- (Pic, Pic, Pic, Link, Vid) - Link, Pic, Link, Pic, Link, Pic, Link, Pic. - Pic.
~~~
La canzone è Stupenda. :music: Nel Video forse i close up sono troppo close, o non mi piace molto il tema. Ad un primo impatto mi piace di più quello per "Paradise". :pensa:

Il regista lo avete in casa, non comprendo perché non si affidano ad Eero per i video musicali.
Immortal, Your Forgiveness, il Making di "Black Roses", sono tutti MOLTO belli. :wub: Ora ha anche più esperienza; sarà difficile essere nei video e fare il regista allo stesso tempo, non lo so. Per me lo avrebbe diretto meglio e la canzone così bella lo meritava, un po' mi dispiace. Non è brutto, ma non mi convince. :pensa:

Next one, 1st Director: Eero Heinonen, he is The Best !! winner_first_h4h

_ 140c8ih_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Post) ... gif
~~~

_ tumblr_m963deQ5rs1qzi6s9o2_250 _ _ tumblr_m963deQ5rs1qzi6s9o6_250
~~~

Vid, Lyr. "You tell me.. We could make it last forever.. (forever).."

"Destiny.. Couldn't seal our fates together.. (together).."

"There's a time for anger.. 'Cause I still bleed from your last kiss.."

"The war is over.. And all I need from you is this.. The hardest thing for you to give.."

"Your forgiveness.. Your forgiveness.. Your forgiveness.. Your forgiveness.." ♪ ♫

_ tumblr_m94jqlQ7Ge1qzi6s9o3_500 (Post, Gif, Gif.) - Post.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 27/9/2017, 07:43

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/9/2017, 06:48

Group:

Le nuove foto dal Blog Instagram di Eero.
CITAZIONE
Pic. "It was a quick visit back to filming set of #rendelmovie where i was doing assistant director role in 2015/2016. In this pic @miikajnorvanto stands in front of the #stage of @therasmusofficial music video for #wonderman Release date of this song is 22nd sept."

_ Eero_-_4_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "I woke up to this #pleasant view this morning. Nice surprise when visiting #austria for #dreiländershow with the band."
"Mi sono svegliato con questo splendido panorama questa mattina. Una bella sorpresa mentre stiamo visitando l'#Austria per il #dreiländershow con il gruppo."

_ 21568833_126961431288082_4739094767269314560_n_- (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Pic, Pic. "Stairways to nowhere." - Old, Walk, Sun, Train, Meow, Storm, City, Sight, Bear, Lights.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "#oldtimers #policecar. We performed at #zdf tv station in Germany and I saw this vintage car. Pretty cool. #fernsehgarten #therasmus."

_ Eero_-_5_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "#xray #xrays. How many items can you #recognize from this X-ray? I'll help a little bit: the three cylinders on the left are #lenses for #cameralife."

_ Eero_-_6_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Vid. "Safe in Mexico Cancun."

_ Eero_-_7_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "#suomi100. We got invited to Finnish #embassy in #mexicodf for dinner. Beautiful house, great people, excellent #chef."

_ Eero_-_8_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "#mexicanflag is flying beautifully here. One more day in Mexico City and then we'll come back for concerts in 2018!"

_ Eero_-_9_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "Nice tv-cam setup: Ursa with a Red #prime lens 18mm, and #stage where we performed two days back."

_ Eero_-_10_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "#plates listening to the sky."

_ Eero_-_11_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
Wonderful pics, Kiitos Paljon !! p0709 La Foto del faro è Perfetta anche come luce, colori, so Gorgeous. :wub:

L'ultima mi ha ricordato l'Osservatorio di Atacama in Cile, altre foto molto belle. Thank God you're all fine. gif

CITAZIONE
Post. "Chile Alma." - "Atacama Large Millimeter Array, the world's largest radio telescope." - Google.
"Chile Alma." - "Atacama Large Millimeter Array, il più grande radiotelescopio del mondo."

_ Eero_15 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

_ C2k_KUv_ZWIAAKy_Kv (Pic, Pic, Tw) _ C2_E3eic_WQAAx_T1_Y (Pic, Pic, Tw)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 27/9/2017, 09:25

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/12/2017, 14:31

Group:

Nuovi post dal Blog del film di Eero "Walker", dal suo Account su Instagram e dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. Eero: "Huge thanks for birthday wishes!!! Today is my birthday! Thank you for the wishes. My birthday present for you is this short film 'Walker' that we made 5 years ago. ❤️
Link here: www.vimeo.com/51987297.
2. I am preparing a new short film, it is called Escape By Sea. It is based on true story of Ensio Tiira, it is a survival story on ocean, in a life raft. I started a crowdfund campaign for it! ❤️ Link here: www.indiegogo.com/projects/escape-film-angels/x/417856.
3. We are traveling to Japan and im very excited to go there, we havent been there with band in 5 years. For gigs, Link here: therasmus.com (under 'LIVE')."

Eero: "Un immenso grazie per gli auguri di compleanno!!! Oggi è il mio compleanno! Grazie per gli auguri. Il mio regalo di compleanno per voi è questo cortometraggio 'Walker' che abbiamo realizzato 5 anni fa. ❤️
Il link qui: www.vimeo.com/51987297.
2. Sto preparando un nuovo cortometraggio, si chiama Escape By Sea. È basato sulla storia vera di Ensio Tiira, è una storia di sopravvivenza sull'oceano, in una zattera di salvataggio. Ho iniziato una campagna di crowdfunding per questo! ❤️ Il link qui: www.indiegogo.com/projects/escape-film-angels/x/417856.
3. Stiamo viaggiando verso il Giappone e sono molto entusiasta di andare là, non siamo stati là con la band da 5 anni. Per i concerti, il link qui: therasmus.com (sotto 'LIVE')."

_ Walker_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "This is my crowd fund campaign for a new short film! Please donate, it is for a good cause. This short film can make us see, what it means to be a refugee on sea.
www.indiegogo.com/projects/escape-film-angels."

"Questa è la mia campagna di raccolta fondi per un nuovo cortometraggio! Per favore donate, è per una buona causa. Questo cortometraggio può farci vedere, cosa significa essere un rifugiato in mare.
www.indiegogo.com/projects/escape-film-angels."

_ okjrqmjt6vmflts9pgpk - Vid, Post, Pic, Pic, Pic. 🐢 🐢
~~~

Nice turtle. :bacio: Kiitos for the movie; support this good cause and this Amazing director. :drum:

_ DPszk_YV4_AAl_XU3.jpg_large_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Tw) 🐢 🐢
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/1/2018, 01:17

Group:

Un nuovo aggiornamento dal Blog Instagram di Eero sul suo prossimo cortometraggio, "Escape By Sea".
CITAZIONE
Pic. "Happy New Year! 11 days left to donate into our short film 'Escape By Sea'! Aaand the link is in my instagram bio. Link."
"Felice anno nuovo! Mancano ancora 11 giorni per donare per il nostro cortometraggio 'Escape By Sea'! Eee il link è nella bio del mio blog Instagram. Link."

_ 25024715_181500129251629_9197329846252863488_n_-_35 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

L'11-12 Gennaio sono gli ultimi giorni per supportare questo suo nuovo film, poi inizieranno a girarlo. director

CITAZIONE
Link. "This campaign builds a online community that is for supporting 'Escape By Sea' short film. Short film is going to be shot in January 2018. The film is most probably completed in July/ August 2018."
"Questa campagna costruisce una comunità online che supporta il cortometraggio 'Escape By Sea'. Il cortometraggio sarà girato a Gennaio 2018. Il film verrà molto probabilmente completato a Luglio / Agosto 2018."

_ 140c8ih_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Post, Set) ... gif
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/1/2018, 01:33

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/4/2018, 14:57

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog del film di Eero, "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "I am developing a new documentary film. It's a story about how music affects moods, memories and our lives. It's also a story of a father who is away from home often - Images from this Siberian train might end up in this documentary."
"Sto sviluppando un nuovo film documentario. È una storia su come la musica influenza gli stati d'animo, i ricordi e le nostre vite. È anche la storia di un padre che è spesso fuori casa - Le immagini di questo treno siberiano potrebbero finire in questo documentario."

_ Walker_-_22 (Pic, Pic) _ Walker_-_2_-_28 (Pic, Pic, Pic) - Post.
~~~

Beautiful pics, it will be Amazing as usual. Credo sia lo stesso che avevo riportato in quest'altro Post.
CITAZIONE
Post. "So: ta-daah! We are developing a music documentary with Pohjola-filmi! It's a story about my life and the power music has on a human being. We call it 'Kirje Lapsilleni'.
You can find the news (in Finnish) here: www.pohjolafilmi.fi/tuotannot/kehittelyssa.
I also promise to try and answer your contacts/questions better.. FB says that the response rate of this page is poor 42%, I promise to be more active!"

"Allora: ta-daah! Stiamo sviluppando un documentario musicale con Pohjola-Filmi! E' una storia sulla mia vita e il potere che la musica ha su un essere umano. Noi lo chiamiamo 'Kirje Lapsilleni'.
Potete trovare le notizie (in finlandese) qui: www.pohjolafilmi.fi/tuotannot/kehittelyssa.
Prometto anche di cercare di rispondere ai vostri contatti/domande meglio.. FB dice che il tasso di risposta di questa pagina è un povero 42%, prometto di essere più attivo!"

_ (Pic, Pic, Post, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Letter to my children
Long documentary

Eero plays bass Rasmus. Rasmus has sold 3.5 million records worldwide. Eero doing a gig diary of the tour for their children that will keep him out of the children's trust often and for long periods. The film is about the power of music; the popularity achieved through music but also for the perfect state of which the making can be achieved. Of what is important in life, what this world wants their children to give and show.
Director: Eero Heinonen
Manufacturer: Elina Pohjola

---
Lettera ai miei figli
Lungo documentario

Eero suona il basso con i The Rasmus. I The Rasmus hanno venduto 3,5 milioni di dischi in tutto il mondo. Eero realizza un diario dei concerti del tour per i suoi figli che lo terranno lontano dai bambini, spesso e per lunghi periodi. Il film parla del potere della musica; la popolarità raggiunta attraverso la musica, ma anche per il perfetto stato di cui il processo di realizzazione può essere raggiunto. Di quello che è importante nella vita, quello che di questo mondo vuole dare e mostrare ai figli.
Direttore: Eero Heinonen
Produttore: Elina Pohjola

_ (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/4/2018, 17:06

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/4/2018, 16:06

Group:

Da Twitter, Eero collabora come cantante e bassista con il gruppo "Aikuiset Lapset". Una Foto dal blog di FB del gruppo. I like it, Eero ha una bella voce. music-smiley-004g2
CITAZIONE
"Soundcloud. Aikuiset Lapset is one of my currently active band project - trio with Eero from #therasmus #rasmus in vocals / bass, and our friend Topi in drums, yours truly in guitar. Nostalgic 80s finnish rock sound."

_ Eero_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Greetings from workout! Eat gigs behind and now it looks like the diamond is coming!
Next Saturday 28.4. then at Korjaamo at 21 (sharp)!
www.facebook.com/events/189330911676782."

---

~~~

Altri post dal Blog di Facebook del gruppo.
CITAZIONE
Post. *Aikuiset Lapset ha aggiornato la sua immagine del profilo.*

_ Eero_-_2_-_25 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Our first single is out now: 'Kunpa Mä Oisin Joku Muu'."
Post. "Youtube."

~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Aikuiset Lapset wish everyone a good New Year! Let's go to the next year with a new song on the treadmill! 'Varmaa'."

~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *Aikuiset Lapset ha aggiunto un evento.*
"Aikuiset Lapset is the Suomirock Orchestra, where the idea was to play the language of the cheeky Eppu Normaali parody, but ended up with a serious Eppu plagiarism. In addition to their own songs, there are some of the most bizarre songs of Suomirock.
Configuration:
Eero Heinonen - Vocals & Bass
Matti Paalanen - Guitar
Topi Jokinen - Drums
Schedule:
- At 20 - Doors open
- At 21 - Adults Children
As a Cultural Factory, Korjamä Vintti.
Free entry! K18
Listen to Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/aikuiset-lapset
Aikuiset Lapset Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/aikuisetlapsetband."

~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Now is a unique opportunity to see the Aikuiset Lapset alive! Come to Korjaamo 28.4! Event."

~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Greetings from workout! Eat gigs behind and now it looks like the diamond is coming!
Next Saturday 28.4. then at Korjaamo at 21 (sharp)!
www.facebook.com/events/189330911676782."

---

_ Eero_-_30 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

clap clap Bravo, Bravo, Bravo !! ♪ ♫ Beautiful songs, ♪ ♫ Beautiful voice,👌🏼❤️ I like them. clapping ♪ ♫ music-smiley-004g2 ♪ ♫

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/4/2018, 18:00

Web  Top
130 replies since 12/9/2012, 22:01   3454 views