The Rasmus - Italian Community

"Walker" - the movie by Eero Heinonen, Premiere: 23.9.2012. - Update: 1.1.2018

« Older   Newer »
*ICE* (The Polar Bear)™
view post Posted on 9/9/2017, 00:16 by: *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

*watched again this Vid.. 🐔 egg_--_70 ..and find This one ! ... Sorry for the delay, crazy weather... +40° ->+18° ->+30°.. Up & down, etcciuùù, my poor nose... gif*

_ (Pic, Pic, Vid)
~~~

Due nuovi post dal Blog Instagram di Eero.

_ Eero_-_2_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Pic. "@denboulay doing the real thing with #arcodolly #arco and #alexa #setlife."

_ Eero_-_3_-_20 (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

So cute, Thanks a Lot for sharing. :bacio: Altri post dal suo Blog personale di Facebook. Nella News sul tempo a Sydney ci sono anche i commenti di Pauli e Lauri. World weather by The Rasmus. :D
CITAZIONE
Post. "Sydney 24 degrees C and sunny."
Pauli Rantasalmi. "Helsinki 13 degrees C and rain."
Lauri Ylönen. "LA 35."

In un'intervista recente Lauri parlava proprio di questo: Post, Vid.
CITAZIONE
Vid. Lauri: "Well, we like to explore with different sounds especially. But we always keep The Rasmus essence in the background, you know, with the melodies, the lyrics, images."
I: "How do you write the music if you live in LA, the other guy lives in Finland.. and you are travelling the world."
Lauri: "Yeah. I live in LA, the guitarist used to live in Singapore, the bass player lives in Australia, and then the drummer in Finland. Thank God for Skype!"
I: "Yeah? Do you you use Skype to make music?"
"No, you can't do that, but.. You know, it's impossible even to have a phone call, because it's Monday for someone, Tuesday for someone else, like.."
"But, when we write music, we have to be in the same place. So that's what we have always done. Usually we have these writing camps so we can book, like, a house in Greece and.. or maybe we go to my summer place in Finland. I have a nice little spot by a lake, very beautiful, very Finnish. Or then we go to LA and.."

_ World_-_60 (Pi, Vi) _ 7d0dd45ea11d41cd847dff75a60b81dc (Pi, Pt, Lk) _ (Pi, Pi, Pt, Lk, Lk, Lk, P, P) 💕💕
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *Eero Heinonen era ✈️ in viaggio verso Helsinki.*

_ static_map.php_-_70 (Pic, Post, Post) ... place-3596
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Puujalka Rikulle: what is vantage in Swedish-English? -Vandalism." - Google.

_ Heinonen_-_35 (Pic, Pic, Post)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/9/2017, 04:41

Web  Top
130 replies since 12/9/2012, 22:01   3459 views