The Rasmus - Italian Community

"The Rasmus" album, Tutte le news sul rilascio. - Update: 13.4.2015

« Older   Newer »
Darkrose90
view post Posted on 15/4/2012, 18:37

Topic a parte per il rilascio dell' ononimo album dei The Rasmus

11.04.2012 "ORDER THE NEW "THE RASMUS" ALBUM!
The new Rasmus album simply entitled "The Rasmus" will be released around April 20th by Universal Music in several countries. However we wanted to make the album available to our fans also in the countries where you can't find it in stores or download from iTunes or Amazon. We teamed up with Pledge Music and made a campaign to pre-order or download the cd. You can order from Pledge and the cd's will be shipped directly to you from the UK at the same time as the Universal release.

(This is a limited time campaign and we will NOT take orders or ship to the following countries:
Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Japan, Mexico and Central and South America.
In these countries the album is distributed by Universal Music. Please ask your local record store or download services.)
Go to the Pledge Musicwebsite at
for further details and orders.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE!"

"Ordinate il nuovo album "The Rasmus"
Il nuovo album dei The Rasmus semplicemente chiamato "The Rasmus" sarà rilasciato il 20 Aprile dalla Universal Music im molti paesi. A riguardo, vogliamo che l'album sia disponibile per tutti i sotri fans dove non sarà possibile trovare l'album nei negozi o su ITunes e Amazon. La Pledge Music ha fatto una campagna per il pre-ordine o il solo download del cd. Potete ordinarlo dal Pledge e il cd sarà spedito direttamente a voi dall'Uk allo stesso tempo del rilascio dell'Universal.

(Questa è una campagnia limitata e non si potrà ordinare o spedire nei seguenti paesi: Finlandia, Norvegia, Svezia, Danimarca, Islanda, Estonia, Lettonia, Lituania, Germania, Austria, Svizzera, Olanda, Belgio, Lussemburgo, Slovenia, Serbia, Croazia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Giappone, Messico, e centro, e Sud America. In questi paesi l'album viene distribuito dalla Universal Music. Perfavore chiedete il vostro negozio locale o il servizio download.) Andate sul sito della Pledge Music per ordine e consegna.
Codividete!"

Come già detto in un altro topic l'album ononimo dei The Rasmus non uscirà qui in Italia, il sito dove potete acquistarlo è Recordshopx è un sito molto affidabile io personalmente acquisto molto da esso e mi trovo molto bene, il materiale arriva sano ed in poco tempo...

view post Posted on 11/12/2013, 11:41

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Nuovo Link per comprare l'album "The Rasmus" dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "If our latest 'The Rasmus' album wasn't released in your country now you have a chance to order it from our new webshop!"
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus/the+rasmus+the+rasmus+album
"Se il nostro ultimo album 'The Rasmus' non è stato rilasciato nel vostro paese ora avete la possibilità di ordinarlo dal nostro nuovo negozio online!"
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus/the+rasmus+the+rasmus+album

(Pic)
~~~

Kiitos Paljon! :up:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/4/2015, 15:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 4/2/2016, 11:52

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

.. :rules: ..

Web  Top
2 replies since 15/4/2012, 18:37   156 views