The Rasmus - Italian Community

Intervista a Lauri on Yle X3M (25.7.08)

« Older   Newer »
lauri 705
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 14:33

Da questo Topic Dell' INTERNAZIONALE Qui

C'e questa intervista Telefonica fatta a fatta a Lauri, il 25/07/2008 Che parla Un pò dell'album Black Roses, e molte indescrizioni Sul Nuovo Singolo Livin' In A World Whit Out You

I: God morgon, Lauri!
L: God morgon! (answers in Swedish)
I: How has your morning been so far?
L: It has begun well, I'm right now taking a walk in the woods.
I: Oh, well how is the weather in the woods?
L: Really good, nice smells, it's so summery here.
I: Great! You just came from Germany with The Rasmus. What did you do there?
L: Well... actually, we put the last parts of the album together and now we're ready for the great fight.
I: First you've got a single coming out, today, very soon,
Please tell us a little about the upcoming single Livin' In A World Without You.
L: It was the last song composed for the album, actually everything else was finished as we went to record this song. We still felt like we wanted to try one more time. I think it was right feeling because this song puts the album together quite well, and it's quite a lot different song to be the first single than it would have been in another case.
I: Interesting, isn't it always the the last snowboard jump that fails when you think "one more time", and then something bad happens, but not this time?
L: Yes, that makes sense but this time it was succesful. We had a little time between this song and the other substance. I think we'd got some perspective to the other stuff and we could make this song, which represents the whole album quite well.
I: How about Black Roses? How would you like to describe it?
L: It's pretty miscellaneous, Livin' In A World Without You with its sound is new for us. It's more electronic and there's little suprises comparing to our old music. There are "rap-parts", synthesizers and a club sound. In the album there's true rock too and for example the fastest song we've ever written. Altogether it's going to be an interesting album.
I: Now it feels like it's the time to listen the song. Please tell us a little more about the single.
L: Well, the song is about a tragic event that was shown in the world news, actually when the song was written. But I desire that when people hear the song, they would draw their own conclusions. But enjoy the song!
I: Yeeh, thanks, a lot of thanks Lauri, and have a nice day! And have a nice walk in the woods.
L: Thanks, thanks.
I: And give regards to the squirrels!
L: (laughs) yeah.

Traduzione

I: Buongiorno Lauri!
L: Buongiorno! (lo dice in svedese)
I: Com'è va la mattinata?
L: Oh, beh è cominciata bene, ora sto passeggiando per i boschi.
I: Oh, com'è il tempo nei boschi?
L: Molto bello, c'è un buon profumo, sa molto di estate qui.
I: Fantastico! Sei appena tornato dalla Germania con il gruppo. Che avete fatto lì?
L: Beh...veramente abbiamo messo a punto le ultime parti dell'album e ora siamo pronti per la grande battaglia.
I: Prima avete un singolo in uscita, oggi, molto presto, per favore dicci qualcosa su questo singolo in arrivo, Livin' in a world without you.
L: E' stata l'ultima canzone composta per l'album, mentre il resto era già pronto quando abbiamo registrato questa. Abbiamo pensato di provarci ancora una volta. Penso fosse una sensazione giusta perchè questa canzone tiene insieme l'album alla perfezione, ed è molto diversa per essere il primo singolo rispetto a come sarebbe stata in un'alta situazione.
I: Interessante, non è vero che è sempre l'ultimo "salto dallo snowboard" che fallisce, questo "proviamoci un'altra volta" che fa capitare cose brutte, ma non questa volta?
L: Sì, ha una certa logica, ma questa volta è andata benissimo. Abbiamo avuto un pò di tempo fra questa canzone e le altre. Penso che ci abbia dato la prospettiva su altre cose, e così si è potuti fare questa canzone, che rappresenta l'album molto bene.
I: Che ci dici di Black Roses? Come lo descriveresti?
L: E' un pò un misto, Livin' in a world without you con il suo sound è nuovo per noi. E' più elettronico ci sono piccole sorprese confrontandole con il nostro vecchio stile. Ci sono parti parlate (Freen si rifiuta di scrivere "rap"), sintetizzatori e un club sound. Nell'album c'è anche puro rock e per esempio c'è la canzone più veloce che abbiamo mai scritto. (The fight?)
Nel complesso sarà un album interessante.
I: Ora sembra arrivato il momento di ascoltare la canzone. Per favore dicci qualcosa di più del singolo.
L: Beh, la canzone è riferita ad un tragico evento che è stato mostrato alle news a livello internazionale, che poi è il periodo quando è stata scritta. Ma vorrei che la gente che ascolta la canzone traesse da sola le proprie conclusioni. Ma godetevi la canzone!
I: Sììì, grazie mille Lauri, buona giornata! E fai una bella passeggiata nei boschi.
L: Grazie, grazie.
I: E salutaci gli scoiattoli!
L: (ride) Sì...

Grazie a Green

http://therasmus-hellofaforum.forumfree.net/

0 replies since 28/7/2008, 14:33   39 views