The Rasmus - Italian Community

LAURI, ...questions...

« Older   Newer »
Paola*Pylla*
view post Posted on 22/5/2004, 15:39

...to Lauro, ehm, Lauri...

Oge
view post Posted on 22/5/2004, 15:42

Ok..let's try to focus the questions and comments to their music!

Perfidus
view post Posted on 22/5/2004, 18:30

Lauri, can you read all our questions?
However, I love your voice and I'd like to knoe if you help it with something...like tea or meditation like Eero...

Lucia.A.
view post Posted on 24/5/2004, 18:28

Hi Lauri,
I have a question for you, that is the same question I asked all the other members of your beautiful and mystic band: Which is your favorite song? I know you love the artists like Bjiork, Muse...but I'd like to know YOUR FAVORITE SONG..
See you in June!

LUCIA

P.S: The Rasmus, I like you and your music very much, I love all of you!!! Lauri, your voice and you're lyrics are incomparable...
You're the first group I like like this...

zuzzy-kia
view post Posted on 24/5/2004, 23:30

sorry it's björk...(sorrysorrysorry for OT)..

you're a beautiful singer ( that's all! )
and...but..why did you "write" the song "TEMPO"??sorry but i don't like this song...do you like that?
don't worry the other songs are beautiful

giulia

Edited by zuzzy-kia - 3/6/2004, 00:00

zuzzy-kia
view post Posted on 24/5/2004, 23:31

oh...I WANT ONE OF YOUR CLIPS!!!!!

view post Posted on 26/5/2004, 13:55

Forum King

Group:

Hi Lauri, we have heard a lot of rumours about Eero getting married and having a child, what about you? Do you think you will, one day? What do you think is a good age to do this?
I really enjoyed the concerts in Milan and Reggio and I'm impressed by the way your voice doesn't get husky, notwithstanding all the gigs.

Web  Top
RasmusTheBestGirlFan
view post Posted on 27/5/2004, 10:17

hi Lauri...i wanna ask u :what do u really think about italian fans? (sorry, but is the only question that i have got on my mind now...)

Darkbaby
view post Posted on 28/5/2004, 21:32

Lauri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You're the best singer in this world!!!Very compliment for your lyrics (I cry ) and your voice!!!It's ........it's........it's.........it's.........oh,sorry but I haven't words!!!!
Every time when I listen your songs I dream!!!
What's your favourite video???
And...........very compliment for your hair!!!

Giulia

chi@rett@
view post Posted on 3/6/2004, 17:28

Yo man!

here you are an hard one!
Can you prove us that you perfectly remember every single word sung in your last 5 albums?
I mean, some songs are very "slangish".. as in "playboys" or "help me sing"!

Anyway, my compliments!Finland looks such an excellent english-speaking country [not as Italy though! ;P]...!

And more, keep on rocking, don't give a damn bout stupid comments....you guys are growing so damn good!you poets!

Hope 2 cya soon here in Rome!

ha way man, bless you!

chi@rett@, 17, rome

Tähti
view post Posted on 4/6/2004, 23:49

Terve Lauri...
Do you think you and the guys will make another cover song in the future ?
If so, which do you think would be a perfect song for it ?
Your Play Dead cover is marvellous, I think Björk can be proud of your version.
Does she know it ? Did you get any feedback from her ?
Kiitos

stella_nera
view post Posted on 8/6/2004, 09:54

hei!! mita kuuluu? nimeni on azzurra..voinko saada nimikirjoituksen?
this are the only words in finnish that i know..lauri, you have a beautiful voice but please, stop smoke!! why do you haven't come to florence? sorry for the english..

LTR
view post Posted on 15/6/2004, 17:36

HI Lauriiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE BEATIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE BEST SINGER!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!sorry for the english....but I'm italian..... you go in south of Italy: Naples, Rome, etc...pleaseee!!!!!!!!!!!Have you got a ideal woman??
you know, in Italy you are sexsimbol for your fan!!You play fantastic music!!!!!!In this forum, we speak only you, and change your photo. Thank's for existing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10000000000000000000000000 of kiss!!!!!!!!!!!SMAK!!!!!

eeroina
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 00:18

hi Lintu!!
only four questions for you...
1)what do you think is the best song you've ever written?
2)did you meet matthew bellamy at flippaut festival?how was it?what did you talk about (am I too "busy-body"?)?
3)why don't you ever play the songs of your first album,peep?I love that kind of music,and I love the way you are able to write any kind of music,like you did from 1996 to nowadays.
that's all...keep on doing this fantastic music guys!!you're great!!
4)a question I put to all:what do your parents think about your success and about you're never at home and you travel all 'roun the world?how many times do you see them?is it a problem for you if you can't see them for long times?

thanks a lot,Claudia.

Edited by eeroina - 16/6/2004, 14:55

eeroina
view post Posted on 16/6/2004, 00:21

CITAZIONE (LTR @ 15/6/2004, 18:36)
In this forum, we speak only you, and change your photo. Thank's for existing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no,not only him!!do you remember SUUNTAVAISTO FANCLUB??

sorry for the OT...

34 replies since 22/5/2004, 15:39   6581 views