The Rasmus - Italian Community

WHAT "THE RASMUS" SHOULD ABSOLUTELY READ!, Our thoughts and questions...

« Older   Newer »
Lilith®
view post Posted on 22/5/2004, 12:27

Hey guys, we all hope you'll read this thread!

Here we'll post all the things we'd like you to know. So if you are reading this page now, it would be really nice for us to read something from you!! You can post greetz, answers to our questions and stuff like dat ( yes, we can also have a chat in front of a cup of coffe if you want...hoho! *LOL*)!

Hope to cya soon on this forum!!!

*YOUR CRAZY ITALIAN FANS*

Edited by Lilith® - 22/5/2004, 13:31

Oge
view post Posted on 22/5/2004, 12:34

Topic sticked!
Try to not write more than one post per user...so this topic will be more easy to read for them

Let's go...thoughts, messages and views about the band (all of them)!

Paola*Pylla*
view post Posted on 22/5/2004, 14:55

OK!
I hope they all can read it and it would be sooooooo nice if they answer to some question...

So............are you ready?
.....please...write here all the questions!

Tähti
view post Posted on 23/5/2004, 13:01

CITAZIONE (Paola*Pylla* @ 22/5/2004, 15:55)
OK!
I hope they all can read it and it would be sooooooo nice if they answer to some question...

That would be great !!!
But how ? They must register themselves as members of the forum , otherwise they can't post /answer us !

Oge
view post Posted on 23/5/2004, 15:11

I think so..but we'll protect their user accounts

Paola*Pylla*
view post Posted on 23/5/2004, 17:09

Of course!!!

Lucia.A.
view post Posted on 24/5/2004, 19:10

The Rasmus, I don't have words to describe what I feel for you!!!!!
For Lauri: Your voice is magic and fantastic, you're a fantastic and GORGEOUS person, nobody would be able to create lyrics and music like you...REMEMBER IT, BELIEVE IN ME!!! I think you should be more optimist with life, it gave you many talents... Smile to life!

For Eero: I really envy your calm, and how you play the bass! But I play better than you the piano...I'm JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you have also a good voice, why don't you sing a song in the nex album? Will you do it? Please... It's should be funny!

For Pauli: I like you very very much, you play the guitar very well, I think you are a nice and good person, I'd like to meet you!
I'm waiting for the photo that you taked at the concert in Milan to all the fans...I was there, and I saw that you taked it when we were queuing to go into the C-Side...

For Aki: Hi Aki... First, I want to tell you that in my opinion you are the best drummer I've ever met.
You're energic, very gifted, nice, and most of all very kind. Do you remember the girl that gave you a mini paper, when you went out of the dressing-room, after finishing the concert in Milan? That person was me.. In the paper I called you Aky..sorry, but I didn't know you're name, also if you and your band, most of all your music, were very important for me and for my life...
Thanks again for the drumstick ( not the stick backet...! Forgive me for all the mistakes that I wrote in the paper, but that day I was shocked, I was really upset!).

Finally I want to thank again The Rasmus, for all the emotions that you and your music trasmit me... now you're a BIG BIG BIG part of my life.

See you on June
cheers
Lucia

giorgiabau
view post Posted on 26/5/2004, 00:28

hi!!!!
i was in london on april 29th, it was my first gig....and it was wonderfull....
i 'll remember it all my life!!!!!!!
thank you for all
<<lauri for your voice, your words, for you!!!!!!!
<<eero for your music, for the flag...
<<aki for your energy...
<<pauli for your guitar...
remember, you're great!!!!!!
see you soon!!!!!!!!!

anjy83
view post Posted on 26/5/2004, 23:03

first of all...U'RE GREAT!!!
I've been in 4 gigs (2 in Italy and 2 in UK)...on stage u're very powerful, so damn THE BEST!!!!
thanks for ur fantastic music...thank u for all the emotions that u give us...I don't have words to describe u.....
...this is what I wanna say to u....I have no questions...bye bye

for eero:thanks for show our italian flags at london gig in april....
for lauri:please....diving/jumping amongst us again!
for pauli: thank u for your autograph in London...("..Buonasera..")
for aki:on day I hope that u'll give me your autograph..and maybe, a photo togheter....

Edited by anjy83 - 27/5/2004, 00:08

RasmusTheBestGirlFan
view post Posted on 27/5/2004, 10:26

hi guys, first of all compliments to u all, u are great!
i wanna ask a thing:wheu u really understand to be famous?
KISSES....ITALIAN FANS RAKASTAN TEIDAT!!

aneczka
view post Posted on 27/5/2004, 15:48

I just LOVE The Rasmus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

louise
view post Posted on 28/5/2004, 17:33

Ciao!
I would like to thank you guys for bringing your music to the world and also for all the emotions that your songs give me every day!!!!
I really enjoyed the concerts in Milan and Manchester but the best was the gig in London the 29 of April!
It was amazing!!!!... you had a “Special Power”!!!

Aki - Your beats have so much energy...You rock!!!!...I want one of yours drumsticks!
Eero - You have the greatest bass groove... Thank for taked our flag on the stage!
Lauri – Your voice is unique...I love it!!!
Pauli – You are a great guitarist... Keep on rockin’!!!

Guys... you are amazing... be yourself and keep up the good work!
I wish you all the best for your future...Kisses...

See you the 25/26 of June in London!!!
.....BUT....
I hope to see you soon on tour here in Italy...never forget your italian fans!

Edited by louise - 14/12/2004, 17:29

rockstar_baby
view post Posted on 28/5/2004, 22:37

OK.. FIRST: I'M SORRY 4 MY ENGLISH!
I WAS AT YOUR CONCERT IN JANUARY, IN MILAN.. IT WAS AMAZING!! I'LL HOPE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET YOU ONE DAY... BUT IT'S NOT EASY.

LAURI I WANNA THANK U 4 YOUR VOICE, YOU ENERGY.. YOUR SMILE.. I ADORE YOU! YOU, THE BEAUTIFUL & SPECIAL PERSON WHO YOU ARE! SO SHY & SO SWEET LIKE ME^_^

EERO, PAULI & AKI.. THANK YOU TOO! YOU'RE GREAT MUSICIANS & BEAUTIFUL PERSONS

GUYS, I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU!

Love, Ilaria

Kodocha84
view post Posted on 4/6/2004, 20:18

Guys...there's only one thing that I wanna say to you...

I wanna THANK YOU for the great music you make and for all the emotions you can give me...I adore you all!!!!

Lots of kisses and... sorry for my english...

Valeria

Ally_fan
view post Posted on 6/6/2004, 19:58

[CODE]hi guys!!!!!!
in your concert you're simply the best..... the guitar is a dream...the drum is perfect...eero gives so many emotions when speak and lauri's voice is perfect.... go ahead that....you're the best and can you see hello by alice for siiri?????????it's a stranger question but she's one of my idol!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS......
SEE YOU LATER--------------->ALICE

AKI you're the best for me...you're magic.!!!!!!

26 replies since 22/5/2004, 12:27   840 views