The Rasmus - Italian Community

"Walker" - the movie by Eero Heinonen, Premiere: 23.9.2012. - Update: 1.1.2018

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/2/2014, 22:41

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Un nuovo Post dal blog del film di Eero "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "Don't forget to join our survey and share it, if you really want to have 'Walker' on DVD: www.therasmus-music.com/walker-eero-heinonen
Thanks for your support!"
"DVD promo..enjoy it and share it! Video."

"Non dimenticate di partecipare al nostro sondaggio e condividerlo, se volete davvero avere 'Walker' su DVD: www.therasmus-music.com/walker-eero-heinonen
Grazie per il vostro supporto! "
"Promo per il DVD..godetevelo e condividetelo! Video."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~
Aspettando con impazienza anche un nuovo promo per 'Walker', è così bella la Finlandia. E' molto impegnato anche lui. :bacio:

Riposto il transcript di questo Video.

CITAZIONE
"So hello and good morning, happy new year to everybody on the 'Walker' website. This is the, this is the beach close where I live in Helsinki, and it's.. it's winter, as you can see, and it's about minus six, minus seven celsius and.. it's snowing right now.
I wanted to make this video just to say that we are going to, we are excited to be preparing the DVD of Walker short film, and..
And I'm really grateful for all the people who have interest for the DVD already, and.. We are kind of trying to get 100 people to put a name down and say that, 'OK, I want that DVD'. And, in that way we know that it's worthwhile do, do all the work, because we want to put a little bit of extras on the DVD, like, kind of short Making Of and.. and some photos and stuff like that, so, so..
This is just to say that we are, we will start working on this quite soon, and it seems like there's quite many people already who have interest in the DVD. Which is really great!
I know that some of you have seen the movie in a festival or, or in internet, or somewhere and, and, I'm really happy that everybody is so, so welcoming it.
This year also I'm working on another film, we are going to do a couple of shows with The Rasmus, I'm helping with a charity project which is for the new children's hospital in Finland, and.. so it's gonna be a quite nice year with a lot of activities and..
Yeah, thanks for coming along and I'll see you later, I think I'll post another video sooner or later in the 'Walker' page. And I just wanna show you this beautiful scenery that the water is making here with the ice."

---
"Quindi ciao e buon giorno, buon anno a tutti sul sito web di 'Walker'. Questa è la spiaggia vicino a dove vivo a Helsinki, ed è inverno, come potete vedere, e ci sono circa -6°, -7° celsius e sta nevicando ora.
Volevo fare questo video solo per dire che stiamo per, siamo entusiasti di preparare il DVD per il corto Walker, e..
E sono davvero grato a tutte le persone che hanno già interesse nel DVD, e.. Stiamo cercando di raggiungere 100 persone per avere un nome e dire che, 'OK, voglio quel DVD'. Ed in questo modo sappiamo che vale la pena fare tutto il lavoro, perché vogliamo aggiungere dei piccoli extra sul DVD tipo, un piccolo Making Of ed alcune foto e cose del genere, così..
Questo è solo per dire che stiamo, che inizieremo a lavorare su questo molto presto, e sembra che ci sia già abbastanza gente interessata al DVD. Che è davvero grande!
So che alcuni di voi hanno visto il film in un festival o, su internet, da qualche parte e, sono molto felice che tutti lo stiano accogliendo così bene.
Quest'anno sto lavorando anche su un altro film, faremo un paio di concerti con i The Rasmus, sto dando una mano ad un progetto di beneficenza in favore del nuovo ospedale per bambini in Finlandia, e.. quindi sarà un anno molto bello, con molte attività, e..
Sì, grazie per essere venuti e ci vediamo più tardi, penso che vi posterò un altro video prima o poi nella pagina di 'Walker'. E vi voglio solo mostrare questo splendido scenario che l'acqua sta facendo qui con il ghiaccio."

---

~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/2/2014, 21:41

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Eero ha aggiunto ieri un Video nel suo Account sul progetto di beneficenza che ha citato nel Video blog precedente.
CITAZIONE
"This is a recording of 8 February 2014 held in balettigaalasta Almi Hall National Ballet.
Director Eero Heinonen, the camera Paco Bouazza
Copyright: The Finnish National Ballet Dancers Association, the New Children's Hospital 2017 'support.
Performers: ....
Music: Sergei Prokofiev, Kantelinen Thomas, Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Jean-Jacques Perrey.
The gala was organized by volunteers. It was attended by dancers in addition to costumers, make-up artist, producers, choreographers, sound and valoteknikkoja National Ballet and other staff."

---

OT: Una Video intervista in finlandese di Eero del 10.2.2014.
CITAZIONE
Eero Heinonen talks about the virtues of imperfection
"Strengthening minute on the floor, with different ages and walks of life, people tell them on important issues, how they have experienced them yourself and what you realized through them. All topics are also available that supports the well-being of the mind Vahvistamo.fi website."

L'articolo del video.
Eero Heinonen, The Rasmus bass player explains how to face the feeling that has made a mistake.

The feeling of waking up often in response to some reason, and it has a target. It tells us, for example, or of one of the human attractiveness, or disgust, or safety, or scariness, lähestyttävyydestä or välteltävyydestä. It also tells us about what is important or less important.
In general, the emotional response is appropriate. For example, a threatening situation arouse fear or anger. It must flee or defend themselves. Love and caring feelings are directed to that evokes admiration and affection.
When the feeling of waking up, it leads to react to the environment and with humans. Feelings of waking up to prepare to act. Action while there is an interaction.
Inexplicable feelings may arise. Then a sense of reason and the item is not hahmottumatta. Such emotions and they must therefore not necessarily impression and do not result in the same manner appropriate action. Unexplained feelings can be caused by many things. They may be, for example, that has had some fight your feelings or did not receive their own emotions appropriate response.

A feeling of detection
A sense of the detection means to identify. The observation is usually done at the same time feeling a sense of the experience. Perception is a cognitive-emotional experience, mind arising from the side. The feeling can last for a short, fleeting moment. At other times, the same feeling exists for a long time and repeatedly. For example, the large losses in the next repeatedly grief rises up and requires a long period of time.
To experience the feelings are unique and vary a lot. Despite individual differences in emotion detection requires their approval and authorization. If the feelings of combats, the ability to detect and identify them begins to decline. Emotions better detection and identification to help your own body reaction from observation and consideration of the encounter, as well as training them to accept.

Sense of observation of the body
Emotion detection may be subject to their own or other emotions. Many of the emotions come to interact with others. Relationships are great for emotional learning situations. Although the tensions, conflicts or contradictions are not nice, they are nevertheless situations where you can learn a lot.
Emotions can be identified by
sensing the emotions aroused by the sensations in the body
listening to your body
naming feeling.

Emotions can learn to observe your own body through the following so that to myself a little quiet for a moment, if you feel like something from the special, for example, uncomfortable, anxious, sad or nervous. Knowledge in the midst of trying to relax can ask themselves what is familiar, as well as tune in to listen to your body sensations.
When relaxing feel with their own body, you may ask
the feeling of what it feels like in the body
whether it is tightness of the chest, lumps of the diaphragm, the tensions in the shoulders
is having trouble breathing properly and get the air
is breathing fast and shallow and calm, deep breathing is difficult
is difficult to stop in and have to be in place ?

By focusing on just the calm of the body to the point where even a glimmer in the sense of feel, something clearer tend to rise to the surface and something comes to mind. Often, emotions are felt in the heart, abdomen, or the area of the diaphragm, chest or neck and shoulders, but also in other parts of the body.
When the direction-sensing attention to:
replicates any compression or eased by the fact
a change of pace or depth of breathing
is there something else special knowledge of the observable ?
By the same token can be taken into account, even if you do not feel any particular way, with no clear sense arise. Even if, however, stays on a situation of perceived thoughts and feelings.

Appointment of a sense of
Naming feelings give substance and meaning. Content to include a way of preliminary indications of what the fascination could do and how it should be addressed. By naming can also, for example, to distinguish anger, guilt and injury of each other.
What is the significance of this feeling ? What emotion is the question ? If the feeling is hard to put into words, the feeling of a list of words can ease your own feelings, and the specification of the designation. The list can apply the word that most closely describes the knowledge or feelings. Although the list is not found entirely their own sense of a similar term, it can help lead to still the right track of your experience of writing lyrics.
Clarified the vague tunnekimppujen from that, trying to get caught up in a feeling of acceptance, and approve their own feelings and self as such, even if not currently able to identify or name a single. Relaxation and quiet listening to your body will also facilitate the opening up of bundles. Sometimes, even one of their sense of perception can help the whole feeling of a bouquet with a sense of understanding of the Understanding the means to perceive a sense of the whole. It involves both a sense of the causes of seeing the comprehension of its consequences.

Feelings and mielentilojemme cause-and-effect relationships, conceptualization refers to the same story, reason and the purpose of finding their own feelings. Equally, understanding helps you find along the illegality of teaching, if any, is needed.
When you understand the feeling of seeing, but also its cause and consequences, has made ​​a lot of mental work. This will facilitate the regulation of the behavior of the current and future prediction of emotions.
Sometimes it can be difficult to clear away the feeling, the mere fact that the realization malaise name and where it is due.
Recognize from their own feelings and understanding of self-awareness, and the perception of other emotions basis . Understanding of emotions helps to play a constructive role in everyday life, even in challenging situations, and to make large choices in life.

Oiva : Tug of War
Great - welfare program exercises will help the adoption of situations and emotions.
Sometimes the feelings are so strong that they take control of life. Fear, anxiety, and prolonged grief is good to seek help. For more information, e - mielenterveys.fi /

Web  Top
view post Posted on 14/2/2014, 01:42

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Leaves on trees in the fall...
Lithuania - Thanks to Guoda Juškevičiūtė, Pic."

"Foglie sugli alberi in autunno...
Lituania - Grazie a Guoda Juškevičiūtė, Pic."

(Pic)
~~~
La Foto di Guoda; bella, bei colori. :up:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/2/2014, 22:42

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "First winter day on an island...Thanks to Laura Zuccaro."
"Primo giorno d'inverno su un'isola...Grazie a Laura Zuccaro."

(Pic)
~~~
Kiitos Kiitos Eero. :up:

OT: una meme simpatica che ho trovato oggi. "Please prove that you are a human! What is 2+2?"

(Pic) 2 + 2 = 22 :lol:, nei commenti. Altre: Gravity, Carpet, Wall, Cure, Orange.
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/2/2014, 22:22

Group:

Una nuova foto dal Blog del film di Eero "Walker". (Kiitos!)
CITAZIONE
Post. "A little town called 'Chimal' in the centre of Mexico... Thanks to Vana Mosqueda."
"Una piccola città chiamata 'Chimal' nel centro del Messico... Grazie a Vana Mosqueda."

(Pic)
~~~

Topic, Video, Video. "You are not all alone, you are not all alone, I'm not all alone, in the dark.." ♪ ♫

♪ ♫ "Sun, it makes the shadow, sweep through my soul, and through the days of past.."

"Sun, it makes the shadow, sweep through my soul, and through the touch of shine..." ♪ ♫

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic) - Myspace, Video. (Lastfm)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 22/2/2014, 17:36

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/2/2014, 23:08

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog del film di Eero "Walker". (Kiitos!)
CITAZIONE
Post. "Relaxing water... beautiful scenery! Thanks to Adriana Rotondo."
"Acqua rilassante... splendido paesaggio! Grazie ad Adriana Rotondo."

(Pic)
~~~
Sarà Roma ? Sarà in Italia ? Eero, ci hai lasciato con un mega dubbio stavolta. :bacio: Bella foto, mi è venuta in mente Roma quando l'ho vista. Chissà se è proprio lei.
Video. "Sarà falso, sarà vero!" gif (Era la canzone di sottofondo per questa notizia, il video era molto bello.)

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 24/2/2014, 23:59

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/3/2014, 00:37

Group:

Una nuova foto dal Blog del film di Eero, "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "Find your way to inspiration...Thanks to Tiina Hiiri Neumann."
"Trova la tua strada per l'ispirazione...Grazie a Tiina Hiiri Neumann."

(Pic)
~~~

Aggiungo anche il suo Post dal blog dei The Rasmus sul progetto per aiutare il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini di Helsinki. Il Topic.
CITAZIONE
Post. "We have a campaign for new children's hospital in Finland. 'Uusi Lastensairaala 2017' Lauri will be singing on the theme song. There is a music video made for it, and it will include home videos of anyone, portraying beauty of life. Director is called Dome Karukoski.
So, if you want to support this campaign, please send in your home video clip of beauty of life -- into the link below. You can send the clip as a file, or you can put it on a usb-memory and send it over to the radio station. Link website is in finnish, you can Google-translate it. Radio Nova.
All your help is much appreciated! Have a nice March!"

eero
"In Finlandia abbiamo una campagna per il nuovo Ospedale per Bambini. 'Uusi Lastensairaala 2017' Lauri canterà nella canzone tema. C'è un video musicale realizzato per essa, ed includerà video personali di chiunque, che raffigurano la bellezza della vita. Il regista si chiama Dome Karukoski.
Così, se volete sostenere questa campagna, per favore inviategli il vostro video della bellezza della vita -- nel link sotto. Potete inviare il video come un file, o metterlo in una memoria-usb ed inviarlo alla stazione radio. Il link del sito web è in finlandese, potete tradurlo con Google. Radio Nova.
Tutto il vostro aiuto è molto apprezzato! Trascorrete un piacevole Marzo!"

eero

(Pic)
~~~

E' dolcissimo con i bambini, lo sono un po' tutti nel gruppo.
CITAZIONE
Yagaloo, 24.4.2012. Part 1.
I: "Do you like celebrate birthdays in general, or somehow at the age of 33 it becomes scaring or ?"
Lauri: "Well, well, I don't celebrate my birthdays anymore that much, but it seems like I meet the other guys in the kids' parties, you know. We all have children and, my friends have kids and, it seems like this, every week there's somebody's birthday."
I: "Ti piace festeggiare i compleanni in generale, o in qualche modo all'età di 33 anni diventa un po' spaventoso o ?"
Lauri: "Beh, non festeggio più tanto i miei compleanni, ma sembra che incontri gli altri ragazzi alle feste dei bambini, sai. Abbiamo tutti dei bambini, ed i miei amici hanno dei bambini, sembra così, ogni settimana c'è il compleanno di qualcuno."

(Pic) _ (Pic, Post, Post.)

7.3.2013. "#FICG28 Eero Heinonen con niños de algunas fundaciones, Pics."
~~~

Dalla 1° intervista di Pauli sul suo nuovo progetto, la DGTLnative.
CITAZIONE
2.) "In which way do you find your lyrics? Is the music in your head before you start to write a song or have you a thought about a sitatuion and then you start write lyrics?"
"Mr.Quicksand. Had the story of childrens imagination first then then translated to music around the lyrics. - i was in Finland at summer cottage and watched my son play with his cousins and there was so many monsters, heros and princesses and so many other things that only kids can see. its so beautiful how kids can create complete imaginary world in any situation..."
2.) "In che modo trovi i tuoi testi ? E' la musica nella tua testa prima che inizi a scrivere una canzone o pensi ad una situazione poi inizi a scrivere il testo?"
"Mr.Quicksand. Aveva la storia di immaginazione di bambini in principio che poi si è tradotta in musica intorno al testo. Ero in Finlandia al capanno estivo ed ho guardato mio figlio giocare con i suoi cugini e c'erano così tanti mostri, eroi e principesse e così tante altre cose che solo i bambini sanno vedere. E' così bello il modo in cui i bambini possono creare un completo mondo immaginario in qualsiasi situazione..."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 5/3/2014, 01:17

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/3/2014, 02:46

Group:

Una nuova Foto dal blog del film di Eero "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "Moi! Winter colors from Lithuania... Thanks to Guoda Juškevičiūtė."
"Ciao! Colori invernali dalla Lituania... Grazie a Guoda Juškevičiūtė."

(Pic)
~~~
Moi Moi !! Kiitos Paljon Eero, kiva kuva. Heippa !! bye1 Elossa Suomessa, kyllä !! Ah, saperla parlare un po'...
So solo questo e le loro canzoni.. speriamo di sentirlo domenica, Forza Kimi !!! (Video)
Finland
CITAZIONE
"Oi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa ! Soi sana kultainen !
Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa, ei vettä rantaa rakkaampaa
kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen, Maa kallis isien
Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa, ei vettä rantaa rakkaampaa
kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen, Maa kallis isien.
Sun kukoistukses kuorestaan, kerrankin puhkeaa
Viel' lempemme saa nousemaan, sun toivos, riemus loistossaan
ja kerran laulus, synnyinmaa, korkeemman kaiun saa
Viel' lempemme saa nousemaan, sun toivos, riemus loistossaan
ja kerran laulus, synnyinmaa, korkeemman kaiun saa.."

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Link) gif

Link. "Lo scorso anno Kimi Raikkonen ha vinto il Gp d'Australia. Ma guidava la Lotus e non erano in ballo tutte le novità e le incognite di questa stagione, al via domenica. Anche con la Ferrari, però, c'è un precedente illustre: il debutto nel 2007 quando proprio in Australia vinse."
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/3/2014, 03:24

Web  Top
view post Posted on 26/3/2014, 01:01

Group:

OT F1: ha vinto Nico in Australia (Link, Link), mezzo finnico lo è anche lui. Parla un italiano stupendo, è sempre entusiasta. :bacio: (Post, Video, Video, lol!)

Una nuova Foto dal blog del film di Eero "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "I see skies of blue... clouds of white... Thanks to Mariah TR Wicks."

(Pic)
~~~
Video, Lyrics. "What a wonderful world.." ♪ ♫ ..aww, che bella, Kiitos kiitos. :music:

♪ ♫ "The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky, Are also on the faces, of people going by.."

"I see friends shaking hands, saying, 'How do you do?', They're really saying, 'I love you'."
♪ ♫

L'ha cantata anche lui; da questo Post, il Video. Bravissimo. clapping (un altro)
CITAZIONE
"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and for you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue, the clouds of white
Bright blessed days, dark sacred nights
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
CITAZIONE
"Oh the colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces, of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands, saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying, that "I love you.."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
CITAZIONE
"I see babies cry, I see them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, What a wonderful world
And I think to myself, What a wonderful world.."

clap clap clap

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 26/3/2014, 01:54

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/4/2014, 01:33

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Get the chance to see 'Walker' in Edinboro, Pennsylvania, for the 6th Annual Spirit Quest Film Festival..."
"Prendete la possibilità di vedere 'Walker' a Edinboro, in Pennsylvania, per il 6° Annuale Spirit Quest Film Festival..."
www.spiritquestfilmfest.com/Schedule.html

(Pic)
~~~

Congrats !
Conferenze stampa, meeting con i fan per la Sahaja Yoga, concerti (Video, Video), Video Blog dai concerti e promozione al suo film: Super Eero !! gif

Complimenti, vorrei avere metà della sua energia. Sempre super impegnato, bravo Eero. :up:

Web  Top
Darkrose90
view post Posted on 11/4/2014, 21:32

E davvero complimenti a Eero :D Grazie Ice, per gli aggiornamenti :up:

view post Posted on 18/4/2014, 14:43

Group:

Prego! Due nuove foto dal suo Blog sul film "Walker". (Kiitos Kiitos!)
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "Peaceful garden @ Museo Larreta, Buenos Aires. Thanks to Sabrina Gentili."
"Un tranquillo giardino @ Museo Larreta, Buenos Aires. Grazie a Sabrina Gentili."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 01:17

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog del film di Eero, "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "This is on demand now! vimeo.com/ondemand/walker."
"Questo è su richiesta ora! vimeo.com/ondemand/walker."

(Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~
Congrats !! :up:

CITAZIONE
Walker by Eero Heinonen
Duration: 32 minutes
"This is an impressionist and meditative portrayal of a young man's journey to Nepal and India.
The main character, played by Leo Honkonen, travels through scenic places, meeting people, seeking for his Self and for an experience of the present moment, without the hurry and obsessions of everyday life.
Beautifully shot, this film casts the audience into another world, leaving them with the feeling of wonder and want to travel -- although the main character's journey is not an easy one.
Walker is a movie that reflects the questions of existence and good, balanced life. Why is our modern life so busy? Why is it difficult to be in the present moment with full attention and focus? Why does the mind wonder? These are the questions that the movie asks, and audience can reflect upon these, without being given answers directly."

---
Il Camminatore di Eero Heinonen
Durata: 32 minuti

"Questo è un ritratto impressionista e meditativo del viaggio di un giovane uomo in Nepal e India.
Il personaggio principale, interpretato da Leo Honkonen, viaggia attraverso luoghi panoramici, incontra persone, alla ricerca se stesso e per un'esperienza del momento presente, senza la fretta e le ossessioni della vita quotidiana.
Splendidamente girato, il film trasporta il pubblico in un altro mondo, lasciandoli con la sensazione di meraviglia e di voler viaggiare - anche se il viaggio del personaggio principale non è facile.
Walker è un film che riflette sulle domande dell'esistenza e di una vita buona ed equilibrata. Perché la nostra vita moderna è così impegnata? Perché è difficile essere nel momento presente con la massima attenzione e concentrazione? Perché la mente si pone domande? Queste sono le domande che il film pone, e il pubblico può riflettere su queste, senza che vengano date direttamente le risposte."

---

(Pic, Pic)
~~~

CITAZIONE
FAQ. "What's the difference between 'renting' and 'buying' Vimeo On Demand videos?"
"With Vimeo On Demand, you can make two kinds of purchases:
Rent: When you rent videos, you will be able to stream the videos anytime during the specified rental period. (24 hours)
Buy: When you buy videos, you will be able to stream the video for as long as it remains on Vimeo, and download it to your computer and devices, DRM-free."

---
"Qual'è la differenza tra 'l'affitto' e 'l'acquisto' dei video di Vimeo Su Richiesta?"
"Con Vimeo Su Richiesta, è possibile effettuare due tipi di acquisti:
Affitto: Quando si affittano i video, sarete in grado di vedere i video in qualsiasi momento durante il periodo di noleggio specificato. (24 ore)
Acquisto: Quando si comprano i video, sarete in grado di vedere il video per tutto il tempo che rimane su Vimeo, e scaricarlo sul vostro computer e periferiche, senza limitazioni DRM."
(Link, Link)
---
FAQ. "What payment methods can I use on Vimeo?"
"We welcome Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal with open arms for all Plus, PRO, Music Store, Tip Jar, and Vimeo On Demand purchases."
"Quali metodi di pagamento posso usare su Vimeo?"
"Accettiamo Visa, MasterCard, American Express e PayPal a braccia aperte per tutti gli acquisti Plus, Pro, Music Store, Tip Jar e Vimeo On Demand."
---

(Pic, Pic, Converter. 4 Euro e 40.)
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 21/6/2014, 04:07

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/9/2014, 08:52

Group:

Un paio di nuovi post dal blog del film di Eero "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "'Walker' will be screened in Vaasa Wild Life festival, so I'm traveling to Vaasa in beginning of October to watch it with everyone! great. come along if you can, this festival is probably cute and not too huge! Youtube."
"'Walker' sarà proiettato al Vaasa Wild Life festival, così andrò a Vaasa agli inizi di Ottobre per guardarlo con tutti! Fantastico. Venite se potete, questo festival è probabilmente carino e non troppo grande! Su Youtube."
Post. "Next short coming up! Video."
"Il prossimo corto in arrivo! Il Video."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
~~~
Adorabile, è troppo bravo. :up: ...

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/1/2015, 09:54

Group:

Un paio di nuovi post dal blog del film di Eero, "Walker".
CITAZIONE
Post. "Birthday salsa in Medellin, Video."
"Compleanno in salsa a Medellin, Video."
Post. "Next short film, 'Dance For Two', will be up for consideration at Rated SR festival. The trailer will be here soon: Link.
The Festival will have a voting competition for trailers, and of course we'd like to have your help!
'Dance for Two' trailer will be up in a week or so. Thanks in advance for your votes!"

"Il prossimo Corto, 'Dance For Two', sarà in esame al Rated SR festival. Il promo sarà qui presto: il Link.
Il Festival avrà un concorso per i promo, e naturalmente ci piacerebbe avere il vostro aiuto!
Il promo per 'Dance For Two' sarà disponibile tra circa una settimana. Grazie in anticipo per i vostri voti!"

(Pic, Pic, Post) _ (Pic, Link, Youtube)
~~~
happybday ... Ready to vote. gif

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/1/2015, 10:23

Web  Top
130 replies since 12/9/2012, 22:01   3459 views