The Rasmus - Italian Community

Sito dei The Rasmus su Facebook - Part 4, Part 4. - From: 3.7.2014. - To: 8.4.2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/2/2015, 01:02

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:
North Pole (Caribbean Islands on Christmas time)

Un nuovo Post dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. (e di Lauri, Post, sono entrambi suoi.)
CITAZIONE
Post. "Haunted Screens, Lacma."
Post. "Metropolis."

_ (Pic, Pic) - Link, Link, Link. _ (Pic) - Link, Link, Link, Link, Video.
~~~
Kiitos !! :olè: Li ha visti entrambi al museo LACMA di Los Angeles. Sul prossimo album ci saranno canzoni su Haunted Films e Metropoli. :music:

Tra i commenti hanno citato "What Ever", l'adoro. gif Quando avevano lo snippet sul vecchio sito ufficiale lo ascoltavo sempre. ♪ ♫ (Topic, Site)

♪ ♫ "Oh Here comes the fear again.. Walls are closing in.. Feels like I'm choking.." ♪ ♫

Lyrics. "Disaster strikes, I try to write.. Describe the things I hold inside.. This pride of mine still keeps me distant.."

"These are the looms above this room.. I'm trapped inside this silent tomb.. I'm trapped because of my own resistance.."

"What ever I say.. what ever I write.. what ever I do.. I'm not getting through.."

(Pic, Wiki.) _ ... gif
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/2/2015, 01:35

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/2/2015, 02:33

"Say it again if you want to depress me, say it again go ahead I feel nothing !!"

Group:

Due nuovi post dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hyvää Ystävänpäivää! Happy Valentine's Day!" - "Buon San Valentino!"
Post. *Pic*

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Post.)
~~~
Hyvää Ystävänpäivää !! :bacio: *A typically Finnish landscape for this winter season..* ~~gif .. *Link: 32°..* Che bella, Kiitos !!

"Blue" l'hanno suonata anche di nuovo live nel 2012, che carina: Video, Video.

Vid, Lyr. "Follow me come on you know me, Yeah, into the blue.. Follow me come on you know me, Yeah, Into the blue.."

"Grab my hand follow me though I'm sinking.. Into the sea where the fish don't ever sleep.."

"I solved my case by the way I've been thinking.. My mind is resting in the blue.. My mind is resting in the sea.."

CITAZIONE
Post. Link, Bilbao, Spain, 21.11.2012.
"They told us that in the morning it had been a great time on the beach sticking baths, although, according to Lauri, 'The water was too cold'. Sure, it can be a tough experience without sauna in between."
"Ci hanno raccontato che la mattina si sono divertiti molto sulla spiaggia facendo i bagni, anche se, secondo Lauri, 'L'acqua era troppo fredda'. Certo, può essere un'esperienza dura senza una sauna in mezzo."

Nella Foto c'è un tizio che si avventura.. che temperatura avrà l'Oceano Pacifico ora? Link, Link: 14,4° di media, freddina.. 17,5° dopo i 32° del 14.2, Pic. - Pic, Link, 14° anche qui.

Fine Meteo, Vid .. ritorno IT: Tw, l'intervista di Eero del sito Revive. - Foto dalla conferenza stampa (Post, Post, Topic). - Altra Foto. (Google)

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic)
CITAZIONE
Link. Eero Heinonen, cultural ambassador Revive visit Medellin to promote the rights of women
Eero Heinonen, cultural ambassador Revive and bassist of the band The Rasmus, will be our special guest for the Human Library, an upcoming event at the Centre for Cultural Development Moravia. The Finnish artist is visiting for a few days in Medellin to promote the rights of women and send a message especially men.
For Eero, woman is invaluable, full of qualities and abilities that will never not inferior to men, by contrast, believes that there are occasions where it is strongest and that sometimes the world at large does not value and recognized. He shares some wise words said one day one of the most influential women in his life.

"In a carriage two wheels on each side, at the same time are connected. A wheel is a man and the other woman. If we want the carriage to move forward, both wheels must be the same size. If one is more dominant or larger than the other, the carriage will move only in circles."
Eero, aware of its responsibility as a man and artist, to promote gender equality will come to Medellin to talk to journalists local media, and supporting Revive the Human Library event on November 14 will be a sample of why "behind every person there is a story."
We share the invitation that makes them enjoy Eero Human Library: Video.

Amazing guy and dad. :up: - Da Tw, Pic. "A bit of nostalgia. 28/09/2013 Krasnodar."

(Pic) - Da youtube, "Stranger", Milano 2012. "Fantastic. Great to be back!" Aww.. - Ha anche "Livin'" 2009. :rules:
~~~
...Valentine Tw,gif Tw, Tw, Tw, super cute. :bacio:

... (Pic) _ (Pic)

~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/2/2015, 06:00

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/2/2015, 04:13

Group:

Due nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Feelings." - "Sensazioni."
Post. "My new hairdo." - "La mia nuova pettinatura."

(Pic) - Vid, Vid, Lyr. "You are the one.. who's led me to the sun.." ♪ ♫ _ (Pic, Post, Post.)
~~~

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Post.)
~~~

(Pic, Pic)_ (Pic) - Post, Video. "Ya znayu tochno, rastayet led, V tishi polnochnoy ivolga zapoyet.." ♪ ♫
~~~
Ci trollano.. :D ... Quella precedente è Meravigliosa; *_* se l'ha postata ancora Lauri è diventato anche un grande fotografo, sono una più bella dell'altra. :up:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 20/2/2015, 04:57

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/3/2015, 15:08

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. (e dal Blog di Facebook di Lauri.)
CITAZIONE
Post. "Piece of art in Hellsinki." - "Opera d'arte in Hellsinki."
Post. "Helsinki."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Kiitos.. buuut... what's this Pic? Dai vonhertzenbrothers, 5 Marzo 2015. "The Rasmus in da Houze !!!" (Google, CD)

(Pic, Pic)
~~~
E' recente? Sono tutti in Finlandia ora? Il CD dei Von Hertzen Brothers esce il 20 Marzo, sarà così. :pensa:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 8/3/2015, 12:09

Group:

Hanno ripostato questa foto sul loro blog di Facebook e i The Rasmus ci hanno aggiunto un "Like", "Mi Piace."
CITAZIONE
6.3.2015. "So you are all together i sense a new album."
"Così siete tutti insieme, ho la sensazione di un nuovo album."

(Pic, Pic)
~~~
In pratica hanno confermato che il motivo per cui sono insieme è quello; ormai l'abbiamo vista tutti, potrebbero aggiungerci altre due righe su quello che stanno facendo. Saranno ancora agli inizi, però potrebbero condividere qualche sensazione con noi. Speriamo lo faranno quando lo registreranno. canta .. :drum:

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic) _ (Pic, Pic)
CITAZIONE
Post, Chat. *How to record an album, come si registra un album.*
"When Eero is ready with his bass stuff, then Pauli will play the guitars, and Lauri sings the last."
"Quando Eero è pronto con il suo materiale per il basso, poi Pauli suonerà le chitarre, e Lauri canta per ultimo."

~~~
Perché con gli anni sono diventati così ermetici? I Blog che scrivevano Eero e Pauli su "Black Roses" erano Adorabili. Please Please Please, let us know something more again. :up:

"Moihhh!!!
We are working on new songs and i think we have something like 30 songs already...
now its time to choose the bestestsss and start to reherse how to play and then....
to studiooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0000
very very interesting, sano!"

"We have been writing songs like a dogs (dogs dont write songs? yes they do, dogs are people too:)) and rehersing for the summer gigs.
I was in Los Angeles with Lauri writing new songs and checking out new producers, we felt that we need some fresh producer, new inspiration and go forward with our music.
We have now really good team and it seems that we will record our new album in USA, starting in september, so we still have time to write more music to perfect the album. Its been really good to have this "silence" for the band , since we recorded 2 last albums very fast and there was no time or personal life. Now we are exited and hungry again!
Thanks to all who have had patience to wait, we promise to do our best."

"Hi all people around the world!
guess what?
well, i just came from Greece where i was writing with Lauri and we have now 10 new songs!
Now we start to perfect them and checking possible recording dates.
I will keep you informed as soon as i know more."

"P: Have you heard that The Rasmus is going to studio next week to record their new album...and, they are going to record some parts of the album in Finland to capture the REAL HELLsinki feeling on it...in finland the summer is over and its getting dark again...perfect time to spend in the studio and make music...and some parts also in USA.
P : ok, im not sure if these are the names which they are going to keep...
but i heard that one has something to do with "Black Roses"...in one other i heard them singing someting about "Dangerous Kind" and 3rd one i heard revealing lyrics like "...We danced drunk and naked..." and something about "Live Forever"...
P : boys also said BIG greetings to all the fans!
P : p.s. if you wanna know more secrets...stay tuned, i'll be back..."

"The Rasmus have started work on their new album, with a release date in March 2008. The title of the album is BLACK ROSES and recordings started in Helsinki on September 17, in The Rasmus' own Dynasty Studio.
This time the band are working together with Desmond Child, one of the most successful songwriters and producers in the world, known for his work with Kiss, Alice Cooper, Ricky Martin, The Scorpions and many others. The Rasmus teamed up with Desmond Child in Greece and LA during the summer to write the songs for the new album together. Apart from Helsinki, recordings will also take place in Nashville, USA. Michael Wagener, producer for Metallica, Alice Cooper, Ozzy and many others, will mix the album in his studio in Nashville. Desmond Child is co-producing BLACK ROSES together with Swedish hitmaker Harry Sommerdahl."

Hi from the studio!!!
"Hello guys, Hope you're all good!!! I want to send you some good vibes from HELLsinki, Finland!!!
I am hanging at the studio, getting rid of my hangover, feeling very good! Eero just made us chai...ouh yes!
Pauli is in the recording room playing riff for one of my favourite tracks "The Fight", at least we've been calling it with that name...sounds very interesting and i think it's the fastest song we've ever made.
Our new friend Harry (Sommerdahl, the other produser) is very professional and extremely nice guy, we love to work with him! The only problem is that he understands finnish, so we're not able to talk any bullshit behind his back...hehehehehehe.....
So things are doing good in here! After 2 weeks we will continue recordings in Nashville, Tennessee. That will be interesting!!! Never been there before."

"Dear studio diary,
Today is 12th of November. We are recording today a track of bass guitar for "Ghost of Love". Lauri has been recording "doubling" vocals for the songs the last few days. He's been working very hard to get the pronouncing right, i think it's great! These tracks that Lauri is doing now are making the choruses sound really big and fat, i love that!"

"Thanks so much for everyone who congratulated me for my 28th birthday! Actually on November 27th i went to our myspace and i was touched by the sight, so many of our fans wanted to greet me on the birthday! anyway, that's the bass player only.. ; )
I feel so old now (i think everyone's supposed to get older and enjoy it), but i feel so good too. We have a new album coming, i can't wait to go on tour with the new songs, and i'm editing this documentary of making of "Black Roses" so the album and band is on my mind every day!"

"diu diu aka.
halituliallaa, tiriahhaa & hilipatitsuikkaa !
Nice relaxing Xmas behind and getting ready for year 2008!
and Yes, album ALMOST done.
2 more songs to go.
Going crazy in good way here! hehehe
track list to do, video to do, new pictures to do, cover art to do....
work work but fun fun.
I cant wait to hear what you all think of our new album!"

"Moi everybody! The last four months we've been working very hard with the new album. We have recorded stuff in Nashville, Helsinki, Stockholm and Singapore! But we still want to nail a few more songs and that means the album will come out after the Summer. We are sorry about the delay but the new songs just keep coming and we really want this to be the best Rasmus album ever. I can't wait for you to hear it!!!"
Lauri and the boys

"Hi everybody!
We’ve had a really busy spring, putting the album together with the guys. These "last minute" ideas and fixes have become come very important for the Black Roses album, so all the waiting is worth it! For example we brought this eight years old song idea back to life. It’s a duet song. I got a wild idea to ask the Nightwish singer Anette Olzon to sing it together with me. I called her and she said YES! So good things come for those who wait. Were getting there!
-lauri-
ps. Prepare yourselves for the greatest murder ballad in a while!!!"

Part One...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRozQQ8agjg
"...to be continued...?"

Part Two...
"Nalle goes downhill.."

Link

Nalle part three posted
"Hello,
we did third episode of Nalle adventure, he's trying to spy on Lauri as Lauri's working in songwriting..."
Link

(Pic, Vid) _ (Pic, Vid) _ (Pic, Vid)
CITAZIONE
Post. Lauri: "Avevamo questa fissazione con gli orsacchiotti e il loro modo di essere spaventosi - quando ti fissano con i loro piccoli occhi con i bottoni.. Il nome del gruppo Rasmus potrebbe venire da un orsetto con lo stesso nome. Almeno in parte."
Pauli: "A questo proposito, siamo fuori di testa. Questa idea è malata."
Pauli: "Non possiamo andare da nessuna parte a fare una foto così."

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Vid) ...Stupendi. :bacio:

(Pic, Vid) _ (Pic, Vid) _ (Pic, Vid. "It's Amasssing!!". Vid.) ♪ ♫
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 8/3/2015, 14:11

Web  Top
view post Posted on 11/3/2015, 17:47

Group:

Un nuovo Post dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hey to all of you out there. We have heard that there are some rumors that we have confirmed a show in Argentina. This is not true (all tough we love to play in Argentina), we have not scheduled any shows anywhere, as you know we want to focus on the new music right now. Take care, and see you hopefully soon!"
"Hei a tutti voi là fuori. Abbiamo sentito che ci sono alcune voci che abbiamo confermato un concerto in Argentina. Questo non è vero (sebbene amiamo suonare in Argentina), non abbiamo in programma nessun concerto da nessuna parte, come sapete vogliamo concentrarci sulla nuova musica in questo momento. State bene, e ci vediamo speriamo presto!"

(Pic, Milan) _ (Pic) - Webcam.
~~~
Buon Lavoro! :up:

*But.. Guuys.. Link. Nooooo.x2miliardi. piange033 C'è un archivio di più di 10 anni di interviste sul Forum Internazionale, non può essere cancellato così.. gif*

Avevano postato un bel Video dal concerto in Argentina del 2009; il Topic, In My Life. *Lauri in gilet, gli dona molto.*

(Pic)
~~~

Da youtube il riassunto di un'intervista del sito olandese Toazted del 2004: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. Ne ho fatto il transcript QUI. Le interviste complete QUI.
CITAZIONE
Post, Video. I: "So, what can we expect for the near future ?"
Lauri: "In February we're gonna start recording the new album. Slowly we go to studio to record one, one new song and slowly start to think about the future and the next album. And at the same time we are travelling and playing gigs."
I: "Also writing during the travelling ?"

"Yes, actually I write on the tour almost everything because some people, they have to like, take a break and sit down, play the guitar, you know, relax and then they get the ideas for the songs. But for me it's like the opposite, I get a lot of ideas when I'm on the tour, there's a lot of things happening all the time, it's... an active time."
I: "Maybe more letters to write ?"
"Yeah, I mean, I meet different people everyday and... so much going on, it's a good source of getting new ideas for the songs."
---
I: "Allora, cosa possiamo aspettarci tra breve ?"
Lauri: "A Febbraio inizieremo a registrare il nuovo album. Con calma andremo nello studio per registrarne uno, una canzone nuova, e con calma inizieremo a pensare al futuro ed al prossimo album. Ed allo stesso tempo viaggeremo e faremo dei concerti."
I: "Scriverete anche durante i viaggi ?"
"Sì, effettivamente scrivo quasi tutto durante il Tour mentre alcune persone devono fare una pausa e sedersi, suonare la chitarra, sai, rilassarsi, e riescono ad ottenere delle idee per le canzoni. Ma per me è il contrario, ho molte idee quando sono in Tour, ci sono sempre molte cose che accadono, è... un momento d'azione."
I: "Forse altre lettere da scrivere ?"
"Sì, voglio dire, incontro diverse persone ogni giorno e... accadono tante cose, è una buona fonte per ottenere nuove idee per le canzoni."

CITAZIONE
"E'... un momento d'azione."
Topic. "I Love action !! When I'm on stage I feel alive, and if 5 minutes earlier I seemed a zombie, as soon as I walk on stage, I become Godzilla, ahahah !!!"
"Io Amo l'azione !! Quando sono sul palco mi sento vivo, e se 5 minuti prima sembravo uno zombie, non appena salgo sul palco, divento Godzilla, ahahah !!!"

*I LOVE their interviews; questa di Godzilla era vecchia, non l'ho portata sul forum. gif ...Qualcuno resusciti il Forum Internazionale, Please, queste citazioni sono un patrimonio per l'umanità.* notworthy Wiki. "The programme catalogues, names, and conserves sites of outstanding cultural or natural importance to the common heritage of humanity." - Wiki.

CITAZIONE
2005, Video. I: "And you focus lots on melodies for your singing vocal lines ? Is it first the vocal line and then the lyrics or is it go?"
Lauri: "It's like fifty/fifty. Mostly I think the melodies come pretty easier though, but sometimes there is like some text or I'm getting influenced by some power, more a book. So then maybe the text comes first. But then it's a kind of hard to create a melody around the text because you are kind of stuck to that."
I: "Sometimes you get another lyric and then find the same melody about, over the new lyric ?"
"Yeah, that happens also like.. I do some changes like... also like just at the very last minute I change something and... You know, maybe I come up with then some ideas in the studio well I'm just singing the song like... 'eheheheh, let's have one hour pause, I need to write this again'."
---
I: "E ti concentri di più sulle melodie quando canti le parti vocali ? Vengono prima le parti vocali o i testi o come si svolge...??"
"E' tipo 50/50. Principalmente credo che le melodie vengano però più facilmente, ma a volte ci sono dei testi dove sono influenzato di più dalla forza di un libro. Così allora forse il testo viene prima. Ma poi è un po' difficile creare una melodia intorno al testo perché rimani fedele ad esso."
I: "A volte realizzi un altro testo e poi trovi la stessa melodia su esso, sul nuovo testo ?"
"Sì, accade anche... che io faccia dei cambiamenti tipo.... anche tipo proprio all'ultimo minuto cambio qualcosa e... Sai, a volte mi vengono delle idee nello studio di registrazione beh sto giusto cantando la canzone ed accade tipo... 'eheheheh, facciamo un'ora di pausa, la devo riscrivere'."

(Pic, Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post, Video. I: "OK, because you used to do like the crossover thing, and the funk Rock thing, and now you're a little be more, go into main stream, a little be more. And how... is it just a growing process, I guess, also ?"
Pauli: "Yeah, I think it's just that like... we write the songs that we wanna write, and we just started to play more heavier, cause we thought that... All the songs that we made before on the albums and we just realized that we played it like a Rock, very much heavier on the gigs, but the album wasn't so like as hard. So we thought that, Let's do it this way, let's put the live on the album, so..."
---
I: "Va bene, perché voi eravate soliti fare cose in contrasto, e cose come della musica Funk, ed ora siete più diretti verso la corrente principale, un po' di più. Ed ora questo è come un processo di crescita, suppongo, anche ?"
Pauli: "Sì, credo sia proprio così tipo... scriviamo le canzoni che vogliamo scrivere, ed abbiamo proprio iniziato a suonare in un modo più duro, perché abbiamo pensato che... a tutte le canzoni che avevamo fatto prima sugli album, e ci siamo proprio resi conto che le suonavamo in modo Rock, in modo più duro ai concerti, ma l'album non era così duro. Così abbiamo pensato, 'Facciamolo in questo modo, mettiamoci la forza dei live sugli album', così..."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 12/3/2015, 17:20

Web  Top
view post Posted on 14/3/2015, 21:32

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "The R in Hellsinki..."

(Pic)
~~~
Adorabili, aww.. Kiitos Paljon, è Stupendo rivederli insieme. gif All super tired; Take care, we can wait. :up:

(Pic, P) _ (Pic) _ (Pic) - Webcam.
~~~

Vid, Post. "Is this in Helsinki?" "Indeed. Just outside. on an island called Suomenlinna (trans. The Fort of Finland)."

Wiki. Le Fortezza di Suomenlinna è nella lista dell'UNESCO dei patrimoni dell'Umanità. Devono aggiungerci anche i The Rasmus. :bacio:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 14/3/2015, 22:08

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/3/2015, 03:18

Group:

Diversi post dal Blog dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. *Pic*
Post. "Can you recognize this music maker?" - "Riuscite a riconoscere questo creatore di musica?"

(Pic) _ (Pic, Link) - Wiki, Pic-Link.
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "Somebody posted this mashup on our wall, sounds pretty cool, or what do you say? Video."
"Qualcuno ha postato questo mashup sul nostro muro, suona piuttosto bello, che cosa ne dite? Video."
Com. "Another one, more groovy.. Video."
"Un altro, più gradevole.. Video."

(Pic, Vid) _ (Pic, Vid)
~~~
Kiitos, nice jams. :music: *con la 1° meme mi era venuta in mente questa, Vid, Vid. "I guess it's Christmas.. when I miss us.. most of all.." ♪ ♫

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/3/2015, 03:35

Group:

Hanno aggiunto diverse risposte in questo Post.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Planning a new web shop...what kind of items should we have? Any suggestions? Mugs? Caps? Drum sticks? Bags...."
"Stiamo pianificando un nuovo negozio web...che tipo di articoli dovremmo avere? Qualche suggerimento? Tazze? Cappellini? Bacchette? Borse...."

CITAZIONE
Post. "Baby clothes! Hehe." - "What colour?"
Post. "There should be a NEW ALBUM." - "We're Working on a new album.."
Post. "We just need a proper web shop, people Keep asking how to get The R Merch.."
Post. "Somebody suggested Baby clothes, good idea!"
Post. "Badges, good idea!"
Post. "Go back to making music please." - "Working on it all the time. just need a new web shop, people ask about the merch every day, we need a working one!"
Post. "We are making new music all the time, not on a break. This merch thing just got to my mind cause, we get lot's of messages asking where to get merch etc etc."
Post. "And i think we need a working web shop."
Post. "With world wide delivery."
Post. "Of course there will be professional web shop."
Post. "We'll update the website when we release the new album."
Post. "We'll make next proper tour when the new album is out."
Post. "And i know we've been a bit lazy on posting something from the studio..."
Post. "Or about the new songs..."
Post. "I promise to be more active with that."
Post. "Be patient, there will be another album! It's sometimes difficult for us too to be patient, we would love to tour and play in every corner of the world!"
Post. "But sometimes it takes a long while to make an album."
Post. "Think about new album first." - "Working on it too!"
Post. "But PLEASE! available also in Argentina." - "Yes, world wide delivery."
Post. "You need to release new song then fans will remember you." - "hehehhe, maybe that's not the point..people have been asking if we have an official shop, that's why we try to get one.."
Post, Post. "BIG Car Stickers like that..Pic." - "Auts! Hope you're fine!"

Vid, Live, Lyr. "Thank you for your patience, The time that you gave me.."♪ ♫

"I think I never knew, You were trying to save me.."

"Free me from the shadow, That lay on my shoulder.."

"Please don't say it's over, it's over, it's over.." ♪ ♫

(Pic, Pic, Post.)

Never Ever, take all the time you need.
:bacio:
CITAZIONE
Post, Post. "Abbiamo appena suonato l'ultimo concerto del tour a Vladivostok! Ed è stato anche l'ultimo concerto di quest'anno! Grazie a tutte le fantastiche persone nella foto (+ Eero & Alex) e il più grande grazie a tutte le persone che sono venute a vederci sul palco! Ci siamo davvero divertiti molto! Speriamo di rivedervi preeeesto! Pace & Amore." TheR
---
Post, Post. "Who will be in St. Petersburg tomorrow, Friday 8.8? It will be the last show of this summer!"
"Chi sarà a San Pietroburgo domani, Venerdì 8.8? Sarà l'ultimo spettacolo di questa estate!"

(Pic) _ (Pic, Pic. Post.)
~~~

3 nuovi video da youtube: ♪ Sail Away, F-F-F-Falling, Stranger ♫ da Rostov, in Russia, 27.9.2013.

mqdefault
~~~

Quelli già postati nel Topic di Lauri, sempre da Rostov. Immortal, Justify, Livin' In A World Without You. - (Pics)

mqdefault
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 29/3/2015, 05:03

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/4/2015, 00:38

Group:

Nuov post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Lauri came to the studio and took his microphone out of the 'case'... This case is what we call 'professional' hehehe."
"Lauri è venuto nello studio ed ha tirato fuori il suo microfono dalla 'custodia'... Questa custodia è quella che noi chiamiamo 'professionale' hehehe."
Post. "Happy Easter!" - "Buona Pasqua!"
Com. "Yes, it's mine. She's called Kleo." - "Sì, è mia. Lei si chiama Kleo."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~
Kiitos Paljon, che bel gattone. Happy Easter! gif ... *..Info sul nuovo album il 1 Aprile.. we'll forever remember this date.* :D .. Buon Lavoro!! :up:

Altre foto dei gatti di Aki in questo Post.

CITAZIONE
Post. "My cat Kleo modeling..." - "Il mio gatto Kleo in posa come modello..."
Post. "Nero likes my new snare drum." - "A Nero piace il mio nuovo tamburo."

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ :D _ (Pic, Pic, Pic)
~~~

Un paio di tweet con una curiosità sul video che hanno realizzato per "Mysteria". (*sempre qualche imprevisto..*)
CITAZIONE
29.3, Pic. "THE RASMUS - Videoshoot from new song Mysteria. Eero Heinonen usando CABLES y Gabinetes David Laboga..."
Tw, Post. "I love that pic..! Some story about that pic. When The Rasmus did that video they had a wind machine wich was such strong that all fullstack fell down, the good thing nothing really heppened."
"Amo quella foto..! Una storia su quella foto. Quando i The Rasmus hanno girato quel video, avevano una macchina del vento che era così potente che tutta la catasta di casse è caduta, la cosa positiva è che nulla è davvero accaduto."

(Pic, Pic)
~~~

*Post, FS, In My Life-Post, Shot-Post, Livin, Justify.. sempre a rischiare tanto, speriamo bene per i prossimi.* gif
CITAZIONE
Funeral Song, Post, Video. "I'm suffering... suffering for the art." (-1° sotto la pioggia completamente bagnato)
"We only have one day, it's gonna be maybe 20 hours, standing in the rain."
Eero: "The circumstances are not very nice maybe for Lauri because it's very cold here, we have some rain so it's very wet also and people have been for a long time in -1 degree and it's getting quite cold."
"OK, it's finally over !! It's been the longest and coldest day of my life."
"Abbiamo solo un giorno, saranno 20 ore da trascorrere nella pioggia."
"Le circostanze non sono molto belle forse per Lauri perché fa molto freddo qui; c'è della pioggia così è anche molto bagnato e le persone sono state per molto tempo alla temperatura di -1° e la temperatura si sta abbassando."
"OK, finalmente è finito !! E' stato il giorno più lungo e gelido della mia vita."
---
In My Life, Video. "My back hurts, my head hurts because of the sliding down on the forest floor."
"La mia schiena mi fa male, la mia testa mi fa male a causa dello scivolamento sul suolo della foresta."
---
In The Shadows, Video: "Waiting, waiting and waiting; that's the worst part of making a video."
"They (directors) get to boss me all day; so basically when they say 'JUMP !!' I say 'How high ?"

"Aspettare, aspettare, aspettare; questa è la parte peggiore nella realizzazione di un video."
"Loro (registi) mi comandano per tutto il giorno; così in sostanza quando mi dicono 'SALTA !!' io dico 'Quanto in alto ?'"

---
Livin, Video. "It was a close shave. I could have been cut pretty bad but now I got away with a scar on my arm."
"E' stato un taglio non profondo. Potevo tagliarmi davvero in modo serio ma ora sono andato via con una ferita sul braccio."
---
Justify, Video. "The shoot took 3 days. I was there in cold water, sitting chained to really press."
"Finally, there I was in the black water neck-deep, and was an all-sighted electric device in basin around. All the lights hanging on the ground. From there, when you should tippunut one of there a lantern in water, so it would have been in that it is potentially life."

"Le riprese sono durate 3 giorni. Ero lì nell'acqua gelida seduto ed incatenato in modo molto stretto."
"Alla fine ero là nell'acqua nera alta fino al collo, ed intorno c'erano tutti cavi elettrici. Tutte le luci erano appoggiate al pavimento. Se per errore qualcuno avesse colpito una lanterna e fosse finita in acqua, sarei morto."

---
Shot, Video. "Once we got there we could only wait for the weather to get better. Then it started to rain..."
"...And of course, just as we had started shooting a huge yellow cloud shows up in the desert. The next second we are buried in a sandstorm !!"
"The trip went well, except for the fact that Pauli's guitar was missing when we arrived."
"In the middle of everything a little wild goat (!) suddenly started to run around on the set. Pauli tried to catch it, without success."

"Una volta arrivati là abbiamo soltanto potuto aspettare che il tempo migliorasse. Poi ha iniziato a piovere..."
"...e naturalmente non appena abbiamo iniziato a girare un'enorme nuvola gialla è arrivata nel deserto. Nei secondi successivi siamo stati seppelliti da una tempesta di sabbia !!"
"Il viaggio è andato bene, tranne per il fatto che la chitarra di Pauli si era persa quando siamo arrivati."
"Nel mezzo di tutto questo una piccola capretta selvatica (!) improvvisamente ha iniziato a gironzolare per il set. Pauli ha cercato di prenderla, senza successo."

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 3/4/2015, 04:25

Web  Top
view post Posted on 9/4/2015, 12:44

Group:

Nuovi Post, Commenti dal blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus. (e di Lauri, Post.)
CITAZIONE
Post. "Hotter than Cali." - "Più caldo che in California."
Post. "Vox day. Sounding great!" - "Giorno delle parti vocali. Suona grande!"
Com. "Vox Day #2." - "Giorno delle parti vocali #2."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~
Kiitos Paljon!! :rules: Lo stanno già registrando, Alé, "It's Amasssing!"-Vid. Non vediamo l'ora di ascoltarle. :music:

*E di vedere qualche bel Making Of, pretty please.* canta ♪ ♫ (Part 1, Part 2) ♪ ♫

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic)
CITAZIONE
2005, Video. I: "Sometimes you get another lyric and then find the same melody about, over the new lyric ?"
"Yeah, that happens also like.. I do some changes like... also like just at the very last minute I change something and... You know, maybe I come up with then some ideas in the studio well I'm just singing the song like... 'eheheheh, let's have one hour pause, I need to write this again'."
---
I: "A volte realizzi un altro testo e poi trovi la stessa melodia su esso, sul nuovo testo ?"
"Sì, accade anche... che io faccia dei cambiamenti tipo.... anche tipo proprio all'ultimo minuto cambio qualcosa e... Sai, a volte mi vengono delle idee nello studio di registrazione beh sto giusto cantando la canzone ed accade tipo... 'eheheheh, facciamo un'ora di pausa, la devo riscrivere'."

(Pic, Pic) - Le cura molto, per questo sono così belle. :music:
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 9/4/2015, 14:54

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/4/2015, 06:38

Group:

Nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living."
"Sii un solitario. Ciò ti dà il tempo di porti delle domande, di cercare la verità. Abbi una sacra curiosità. Rendi la tua vita degna di essere vissuta."
---
Post. "Hellouuu! Our brand-new webshop is up and running at Paitamesta.com! We've put discounts on EVERYTHING to clear the inventory, and get some room for the new items. Check it out!"
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus
"Ciauuu! Il nostro nuovo negozio online è attivo e funzionante al Paitamesta.com! Abbiamo messo sconti su TUTTO per svuotare l'inventario, e fare un po' di spazio per nuovi articoli. Dategli un'occhiata!"

(Pic, Wiki.) _ (Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. "If our latest 'The Rasmus' album wasn't released in your country now you have a chance to order it from our new webshop!"
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus/the+rasmus+the+rasmus+album
"Se il nostro ultimo album 'The Rasmus' non è stato rilasciato nel vostro paese ora avete la possibilità di ordinarlo dal nostro nuovo negozio online!"
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus/the+rasmus+the+rasmus+album
---
Post. "Packing these beauties in the cases and getting ready for the recordings. Where the h**l is my drum tech???"
"Imballando queste bellezze nelle custodie e preparandomi per le registrazioni. Dove diavolo è il mio tecnico del tamburo???"

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~
CITAZIONE
Post. *Negozio online, Link.*
---
Post. "Greetings from the studio." - "Saluti dallo Studio di registrazione."
---
Post. "Great day today! A." - "Una Grande giornata oggi! A."

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Kiitos Paljon Aki !! :drum: Buon lavoro, non vediamo l'ora di ascoltarlo. :up:

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 15/4/2015, 07:53

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/4/2015, 07:18

Group:

Un paio di nuovi post dal Blog di Facebook dei The Rasmus.
CITAZIONE
Post. "How cool is this?!?! Now you have a chance to order a pair of Akis new drumsticks from our webshop. Black drumsticks with silver The Rasmus logo."
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus/the+rasmus+drumstick
"Quanto è fantastico questo?!?! Ora avete la possibilità di ordinare un paio delle nuove bacchette di Aki dal nostro negozio online. Bacchette nere con il logo The Rasmus in argento."
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasmus/the+rasmus+drumstick
---
Post. "The Rasmus Stamp..nice! Link." - "Il Francobollo The Rasmus..bello! Link."

(Pic, Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~
Belli, Kiitos & Congrats !! :drum:
CITAZIONE
Finnish Postal Service To Honor NIGHTWISH, CHILDREN OF BODOM, APOCALYPTICA, HIM On Stamps
Finland's postal service, Posti, will release nine new stamp publications in September-November, with a total of 35 different stamps. The stamps will feature musical themes ranging from Sibelius to hard rock, including six internationally successful Finnish rock bands that got to where they are today through a great deal of determination and perseverance.
The Finnish invasion of the global rock music scene began with HANOI ROCKS back in the 1980s. The other bands featured in the stamps are THE RASMUS, HIM, APOCALYPTICA, CHILDREN OF BODOM and NIGHTWISH.

"For each stamp, I selected a band photo and a logotype that together resemble a band poster," says Klaus Welp, the graphic artist that designed the Million miles away sheet.
The background of the sheet depicts the green room backstage in the legendary Tavastia rock club, which Welp describes as an archaeological treasure of Finnish rock 'n' roll.
Heavy metal and hard rock music continues to thrive in Finland, where bands like CHILDREN OF BODOM regularly top the chart with their single and full-length releases.
According to Slate, Finland has the most heavy metal bands per capita in the world. While Sweden and Norway have only 27 heavy metal bands per 100,000 inhabitants, Finland boasts double as much, 54 bands per 100,000.

Articoli in italiano: Metalitalia, Musicametal, Soundsblog.
CITAZIONE
Link. Nightwish, Him, Apocalyptica, Hanoi Rocks e altri sui francobolli finlandesi
Sei francobolli che ricordano un poster, con loghi e foto classiche per celebrare le metal band finlandesi "da esportazione".
Sempre un miliardo di anni avanti nei confronti della musica, la Finlandia ha deciso di rendere omaggio alle proprie band "da esportazione" con una serie esclusiva di francobolli disponibili dal prossimo Settembre.
Si tratta di nove collezioni di francobolli, tutte destinate alla musica finlandese, ma quelle che interessa a noi è quella legata al metal: sei francobolli dedicati a Nightwish, Him, Apocalyptica, Hanoi Rocks, The Rasmus, Children Of Bodom.
Klaus Welp, il grafico che ha curato il progetto, dice:

"Per ogni francobollo ho selezionato una delle foto più iconiche della band ed il loro logo, e li ho messi insieme come se fosse un poster. Venduti tutti insieme, i sei francobolli sono tenuti insieme dallo sfondo del famoso Tavastia Club di Helsinki, dove molte di queste band hanno mosso i primi passi."
Al momento non è ancora disponibile un sito da cui poter ordinare anche dall'estero i francobolli, ma vi terremo aggiornati: sono già diventati un oggetto di culto da avere assolutamente...

(Pic, Pic, Link.) - Topic. Tavastia, 19.10.2012.
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 17/4/2015, 08:56

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/4/2015, 08:27

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Just got a message: PAYPAL is working @ The Rasmus webshop!"
"Ho appena ricevuto un messaggio: PAYPAL funziona @ negozio online dei The Rasmus!"

(Pic)
~~~
Kiitos !! :up: Un commento buffo che avevano aggiunto in questo Post. Complimenti a chi ha fatto l'edit della foto. clapping

CITAZIONE
"Eero is not included..." - "Eero non è incluso..."

~~~

Altri link sui francobolli: TeamRock, Posti (ENG, ITA). - MetalPlanet, Noisecreep.
CITAZIONE
Link. "The sheet of rock and metal stamps is scheduled for release by the Finnish Post on Sept. 2, 2015."
Link. Finlandia: ecco i francobolli metal
"In Finlandia il metal prende sempre più piede. Dopo il corso sulla musica metal all'Università di Helsinki, ecco arrivare i francobolli dedicati a band metal. A partire da settembre saranno infatti disponibili francobolli di gruppi metal finlandesi quali APOCALYPTICA, CHILDREN OF BODOM e NIGHTWISH, oltre a quelli di THE RASMUS, HIM e HANOI ROCKS."

(Pic) _ (Pic) _ (Pic, Pic, Link.) :rules:
~~~

Edited by *ICE* (The Polar Bear)™ - 18/4/2015, 09:53

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/4/2015, 09:57

Group:

CITAZIONE
Post. "Found my old practising pad..." A
"Ho trovato il mio vecchio cuscinetto per la pratica..." A

(Pic)
~~~
Kiitos for the pic. :up: Un nuovo Post sull'album "The Rasmus" dal negozio online del gruppo; il Blog di Facebook.
CITAZIONE
Post. "Heyyyyyy, it's weekend!!! A little weekend discount..."
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasm...he+rasmus+album
"Heiiii, è il fine settimana!!! Un piccolo sconto da fine settimana..."
www.paitamesta.com/en/shop/the+rasm...he+rasmus+album

(Pic)
~~~
Kiitos Paljon, so cheap. :bacio: Avevano aggiunto info su alcune magliette tra i commenti in questo Post.
CITAZIONE
Com. "Some of the T-shirts will be 'the last ones', we're not going to make more of those...like 'faces', Link."
"Alcune delle magliette saranno 'le ultime', non le produrremo più...come 'facce', il Link."
Com. "And this band T-shirt: Link."
"E questa maglietta del gruppo: il Link."
Com. "Only bags and t-shirt?" "We will add some more items in the future..."
"Solo borse e magliette?" "Aggiungeremo altri articoli in futuro..."

(Pic) _ (Pic)
~~~

Web  Top
217 replies since 17/9/2014, 06:25   6082 views